Le Deal du moment : -55%
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – ...
Voir le deal
21.99 €

"Dude, my soulmate is an astronaut"

2 posters

Page 5 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next

Go down

"Dude, my soulmate is an astronaut" - Page 5 Empty Re: "Dude, my soulmate is an astronaut"

Post by Mary 18/03/18, 01:28 pm

Dramaaa
How about the next morning, the brothers meeting back for breakfast?
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

"Dude, my soulmate is an astronaut" - Page 5 Empty Re: "Dude, my soulmate is an astronaut"

Post by Gravirei 18/03/18, 01:34 pm

Yus oki!
Dean didn't remember another time in which he had slept so bad on an otherwise decent bed. He had been up all the night, his stomach felt closed and it was twisting like it was on rollercoasters, and he didn't want to think of the reason for it. Which was why he was extremely cranky when he reached the breakfast table.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/03/18, 01:38 pm

Sam raised his eyebrows when Dean collapsed down, and carefully slid the pancakes place to his side. "Morning?" He greeted him cautiously, surprised to see him that cranky after he had left him with a woman on the night before.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/03/18, 01:46 pm

Dean looked at his brother, squinting hard at him, then he grunted, passing a hand over his face. "Morning", he grunted back, serving himself a couple of pancakes. He knew Sam would have wanted to question him about his mood, and he was already on edge.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/03/18, 01:57 pm

Sam was indeed dying with curiosity on his side. He let Dean the time to swallow down two pancakes and one coffee, before he cleared his throat. "Did things not go well with Janet?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/03/18, 02:02 pm

Dean let out a "Who?", his mouth still full of pancake, repenting in the exact instant it had left his mouth. "Ah. Ah, the... the waitress, right. Uh... yeah, it didn't really work out", he said, pushing away his empty plate.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/03/18, 02:14 pm

"Oh," Sam replied, a bit awkwardly. Then he cleared his throat. "Well, if you want to keep moving, I might have found us a case here, in Vegas, actually."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/03/18, 02:21 pm

"A case here in Vegas?", Dean hummed thoughtfully. "What do we got?", he asked then, before his eyes fell on the empty chair at their table. "... say, you... have you seen Cas this morning?", he asked, as casually as he could.
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/03/18, 02:34 pm

Sam followed Dean's gaze. "No, I figured he might still be sleeping, he replied automatically. He was a bit too focused right now on his big reveal, since he laid a hex bag on the breakfast table. "And here's our case."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/03/18, 02:38 pm

Before Dean could remind his brother that Cas didn't actually need any sleep, his eyes were drawn to the hex bag that Sam had put right in front of him. He let out a groan. "Witches? Seriously?" He shook his head. Damn, he hated those. "Where did you find that?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/03/18, 02:47 pm

"In the maid's troller," Sam answered. "Looks like somebody here does not like to lose their games, and is trying to get their money back somehow." He held back a joyless laugh. "I'll go get Cas, you should drink more coffee," he said, standing up to pat his brother's shoulder.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/03/18, 02:58 pm

Dean grunted an "'A'ight" in his brother's general direction, serving himself another cup of coffee. "I swear, if we are going to find dead cats and people losing teeth I am going to throw up", he groaned to himself.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/03/18, 03:08 pm

"...Well. eat light," Sam advised him, before he left the room.
He came back a quarter later, looking mildly confused. "So, uhm. Guess we're doing this without Cas."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/03/18, 03:14 pm

Dean felt the knot in his stomach tighten in a very non-pleasant way. "He left?", he asked, even though he could guess the answer on his own. "Well, he... probably had stuff going on in Heaven. Angel business or something", he added, trying to sound convinced and convincing.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/03/18, 03:25 pm

"Still, I'd thought he would have warned us," replied Sam, frowning deeper. "I mean, he checked out of the room, and left no note, no text or voice message."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/03/18, 03:30 pm

Dean quickly checked his phone - and of course, Sam was right. No missed calls, no messages. Nothing. Not like he expected anything. He swallowed down the lump in his throat forcefully. "You know how Cas is. He never really warns when he comes or goes", he said, hopefully nonchalantly. "He'll pop up again soon." Or maybe he won't.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/03/18, 03:31 pm

"I hope he won't make us wait too much this time," Sam sighed. "So. You ready to hunt that witch?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/03/18, 03:35 pm

"Sure. Let's go hocus-pocus some bitches", Dean offered, getting up from his chair while rubbing his hands together. As he retrieved all his things, however, he could just hope he hadn't just lost his best friend over this mess.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/03/18, 03:52 pm

The witch case went just fine. As well as all those other cases they solved in the next few months. Sam still made a point to trying to call Cas sometimes, even telling Dean that he was praying to him, but got no answer.
In the end, they found him when they expected it the least. They were investigating on odd stabbing deaths, when the sheriff they were about to question arched his brows.
"Oh, don't worry gentlemen, your colleague is here already, and got a look at the body. You didn't get in touch?"

Last edited by Mary on 17/04/18, 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/03/18, 03:59 pm

Dean looked at the sheriff, frowning slightly. "... our colleague? Oh", he said then, sighing as if he had just remembered something. "The Bureau. I swear, those guys... they always forget to tell us they'll send people to help us out. It gets so frustrating, you know?" He let out a laugh. He exchanged a glance with Sam, unseen, arching a brow. 'Another hunter, maybe?'

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/03/18, 04:03 pm

Sam faked a laugh too, making a face to tell Dean silently that it was highly probably. "Do you happen to know where our colleague is staying?"
"Sure, at the motel down the road," the sheriff replied, as he opened his sandwich. "He's wearing a beige trench coat, y'can't miss him." On those words, he munched happily on his sandwich. "We good?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/03/18, 04:28 pm

Dean felt his heart skip a couple of beats at that. He could try to convince himself that it was someone else. But what could have been the chance? "Yeah. Yeah, we good. Thank you, sheriff", he added, in his most business-like voice.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/03/18, 04:31 pm

Sam stood up, smiled politely at the sheriff, then lead Dean out of that room. "Think this might be Cas?" He whispered to him, a bit giddy at the thought they might have found him again.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/03/18, 04:43 pm

"Do you now anybody else who wears a beige trenchcoat and goes around saying he's FBI?", Dean whispered back, walking at his brother's side. The knot that hadn't seemed to leave him since that night in Vegas had suddenly gotten a tad bit too tight.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/03/18, 05:06 pm

Sam held back a huff, smiling with disbelief. "It's crazy. I mean he goes AWOL for several months, phone dead, and it appears he's not even in Heaven or anything?" He all but dived into the Impala, thinking hard over it.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum