Le deal à ne pas rater :
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 – RAM 8Go/SSD 256Go
799 € 930 €
Voir le deal

"Dude, my soulmate is an astronaut"

2 posters

Page 19 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next

Go down

"Dude, my soulmate is an astronaut" - Page 19 Empty Re: "Dude, my soulmate is an astronaut"

Post by Mary 02/04/18, 04:58 pm

Castiel had still been glaring at Crowley, so he saw his eyes drifting to his hand. He saw his gaze moving on to Dean, and he knew, perfectly knew this was the reason for which the demon was laughing now. He had been so stupid. Of course the former king of Crossroads, and now King of Hell would have the ability to see the soulmate thread of anyone he made a deal with.
"Don't," he said, with what he hoped to be a menacing tone.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

"Dude, my soulmate is an astronaut" - Page 19 Empty Re: "Dude, my soulmate is an astronaut"

Post by Gravirei 02/04/18, 05:04 pm

Crowley's gaze shifted to Castiel once again, all but intimidated by the otherwise burning stare he was getting. "Oh, c'mon. This is just precious", he cooed, smiling wide.
Dean was staring dumbfounded at the two of them, not really catching what was going on. "What?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/04/18, 05:15 pm

Castiel clenched his teeth for a few seconds. "Since we made a deal, he can see my thread," he informed Dean out loud. There was no need in hiding it from him, anyway.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/04/18, 05:17 pm

Dean sputtered, his horrified gaze shifting rapidly from Castiel's dark expression to Crowley's. Who looked just like a child who had gotten the Sammy's POP they wanted under the Christmas Tree- wait, wrong episode. "So", the demon started, teeth showing in his ungodly smile. "When's the wedding?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/04/18, 05:24 pm

"Go find the ingredients," Castiel grunted, as he stood up from his chair. "We'll take care of your demons." He quickly walked away, going to the garage, where the cars were.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/04/18, 05:31 pm

Crowley scoffed at the blatant dismissal of his remark. "Pull those feathers out your ass", he muttered in Castiel's direction, before turning to Dean and Sam. "I'll take care of my part of the deal. You go take care of yours. Still... I expect an invitation", he added, smiling widely at Dean. And before the man could grab something to whack his head off, the demon disappeared.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/04/18, 05:48 pm

Sam sighed heavily. "To be honest, I had no idea demons could see soulmarks. I thought it was only given to angels."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/04/18, 05:54 pm

Dean angrily slammed the book he had grabbed back on the table. "Yeah, like hell I would have accepted to get him here if I knew that was a thing!" He passed a hand over his face, getting up from his chair. "He will never shut up about it now. Isn't that just great", he added, sarcasm heavy in his voice. "Now let's go before I summon him back just to play whack-a-mole with his stupid head."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/04/18, 05:56 pm

Sam bit back a smile at that remark - because clearly, it would have been out of place - and nodded. He walked silently with Dean to the garage, where Castiel was waiting for them, pacing angrily around the car.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/04/18, 06:02 pm

"Cas, don't let that son of a bitch get to you. That's half of his fun", Dean said as soon as he caught sight of Castiel, who was looking like he wanted to kick someone. Well, big words coming from someone who wanted to do the exact same thing, and that was doing nothing at all to conceal that to the rest of the world.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/04/18, 06:38 pm

"I wished I had remembered beforehand that demons such as Crowley were able to see soulmarks if a deal was made with them, Castiel replied, still a bit moody. But he sighed when he looked at Dean. "Are you ready for the demon hunt?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/04/18, 06:49 pm

"Oh, I am more than ready", Dean answered, walking decisively to the Impala. "I will close my eyes and imagine I am kicking Crowley's stupid ass the whole time I'll be onto it", he added, sitting at the driver's place. "Let's go."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/04/18, 07:29 pm

Sam sat down in the car and nodded. He glanced quickly at Castiel who sat on the backseat, and he cleared his throat, looking at his brother. "I thought you'd be more pissed off, to be honest."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/04/18, 07:35 pm

Oh, Dean was pissed off, alright. Just... not as much as he should have been. Crowley basically suggested he and Castiel were like highschool sweethearts who were going to get married after a lifelong relationship. That SHOULD have made him positively mad. But in fact, not so much. Weird. "I am trying to be mature for once, Sammy", he told his brother, starting the engine of the car. "Why getting mad now when I can punch his teeth out later?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/04/18, 07:50 pm

Sam snorted. "There's to supposing we can. I'll try to hold him for you if you wish."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/04/18, 07:59 pm

Dean grinned at him. "That's why I keep you around, so you better do it", he answered punching his shoulder. "What else would I need a brother for!" He drove off, taking the main road to get where they needed.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/04/18, 08:09 pm

Sam snorted yet again. Let's say that their demon hunt went rather smoothly, aside from the fact that they had to flee from angels in the end?
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/04/18, 08:20 pm

Yes! They managed to get back to the bunker with just a few scratches, a couple of bloody ankles and an intense hatred for lake water and seaweed. Yes, don't ask. You don't want to know. "Damn am I glad to be away from all that complete madness", Dean growled while walking down the corridor that led from the garage to the main rooms. "Demons, then Hellhounds, then fucking angels-" He was quick to turn to Castiel. "No offence", he added, embarrassed.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/04/18, 08:23 pm

"None taken," Castiel replied, a bit grumpy himself. "I didn't think I would ever say it one day, but I'd give anything for a shower.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/04/18, 08:31 pm

"I think all of us need a shower", Dean grunted, grimacing a the thought that their dirty shoes and clothes had been in his Baby. He totally needed to go and get some cleaning done later. "We should get one before Crowley shows up again."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/04/18, 08:32 pm

"Yeah. See you soon," Sam said with a grunt, as he walked quickly to his bedroom, to get his highly needed shower as well.
Castiel looked at Dean, a bit unsure. He never showered, usually. "Could I use your bathroom?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/04/18, 08:40 pm

Dean nodded to his brother, watching him walking off. "Sure. Treat yourself", he answered to Cas, opening his bedroom door. "You want to go first? I can wait", he offered. Honestly he could have used a beer right now, so giving away the dibs on the shower wasn't really too hard on him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/04/18, 08:53 pm

Castiel nodded. "I will be quick, thank you." He went to take a quick shower, but was struck with something as he got out wearing Dean's bathrobe.
"Dean," he said, a bit uneasy. "I forgot to pick up clean clothes." And damn, did he look cute, with his wet hair and his sorry, pup face. And kinda sexy, with his badly tied-up bathrobe. Did I mention it was Dean's.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/04/18, 09:10 pm

Dean opened his mouth to answer, but no sound came out of it. And thank God for that, because if any sound would have made it past his lips, it would have been downright embarrassing. He tried hard to stay focused on Castiel's cute, sad puppy face, but he got seriously distracted when his eyes started to follow a water drop that fell from his hair and followed the side of his face, passing down near his lips - God, they looked soft -, then following the crease of his neck, his throat, and trailed down his chest. And down, disappearing in Dean's bathrobe. And maybe now it was travelling down his abs, following the trail down his navel, and south and oh God- He violently shook his head. Damn it all what the hell was wrong with him. "There", he said, passing him over some of his clothes, trying not to look at him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/04/18, 09:51 pm

Castiel took the clothes, and thanked Dean. He then tilted his head. "Is something wrong?" No, he had no idea how positively both cute and hot he looked right now. Nor how disturbing it would be for his soulmate. Very straight soulmate.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum