1099.99 € 1999.99 €
Voir le deal

"Dude, my soulmate is an astronaut"

2 posters

Page 1 of 33 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

Go down

"Dude, my soulmate is an astronaut" Empty "Dude, my soulmate is an astronaut"

Post by Mary 16/03/18, 10:33 pm

Sam rolled his eyes again, and took another sip of his beer. He actually needed the (little) comfort it brought him in his attempt to ignore Dean, and pretend to be reading his book about ghouls.
It was quite rare for someone's soulmate thread to appear so late in life, but it generally meant that both parts were at a point in their life in which they had finally become the persons they were meant to be for their soulmate.
After the Hitler phase, Sam was hoping there was no other subject his brother could annoyingly pester him about nonstop. Sadly, he was wrong.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

"Dude, my soulmate is an astronaut" Empty Re: "Dude, my soulmate is an astronaut"

Post by Gravirei 16/03/18, 10:55 pm

Ok, to be fair, Sam was totally exaggerating. Dean wasn't nagging him, far from it. He was just really, really excited about something that he really didn't even hope could happen to him. Not at that point of his life, anyway.
Not with the life he had in general. Not to mention his thread 'behaved' in a rather peculiar way, and he found it rather difficult not to talk about it. ... ok, maybe he was a little nagging. Just a bit. "-ok, ok. Man, I think I am onto somehing here", he said, eyes pointing up where his thread seemed to perpetually point, franctically gesturing for Sam to stop reading his book and pay attention to him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

"Dude, my soulmate is an astronaut" Empty Re: "Dude, my soulmate is an astronaut"

Post by Mary 16/03/18, 11:01 pm

"Something that makes more sense than a flight attendant never going back down to Earth?" Sam sighed, and took another sip of his beer while looking at his brother. He had the feeling he would need this.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/03/18, 11:10 pm

Dean looked at his brother, with the expression of a man that was ready to defend his convinctions to the grave. "The hostess one is a totally plausible theory, and you cannot convince me otherwise. Maybe my thread just has a bit of connection issues and cannot get to point in the right directions when she lands", he protested, snatching his own beer from the table to take a sip.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 16/03/18, 11:18 pm

Sam sighed. Again. And briefly pinched the bridge of his nose. "Alright, then. What makes more sense than a soulmate thread having... connexion issues ?" He looked back at his brother. This was probably the last explanation he would dare to listen to.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/03/18, 11:26 pm

Dean tried to mantain a very serious, very reasonable façade as he put his beer down on the desk again. "Alright. Hear me out. I clearly wasn't thinking high up enough when I mentioned flying attendants." He took a deep breath. "Dude, my soulmate is an astronaut." It was clear he was impatient to hear Sam's opinion on his brand new theory, at least judging by the shit-eating grin that took up half of his face.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 16/03/18, 11:31 pm

Sam kept his pokerface for like, 3 seconds. Then he had to try to stiffle back a laugh, even hiding his face behind his hand. And facepalming. And then he tried to get his straight face back - while failing miserably. Yet, he shrugged. "Well. I guess this... makes more sense."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/03/18, 11:37 pm

Dean didn't seem to mind the half-hidden laugh, and let out a self-satisfied noise. "Knew it!" He looked up again, staring at the thread. He sighed. "Man, I'm going to get together with a space-suit wearing hot chick. Never thought I'd say that, but maybe this time luck is by my side." He finished off his beer in a single, long sip.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 16/03/18, 11:51 pm

Sam arched a brow, still torn between being baffled and just laughing again, really. But Dean was kind of endearing, really. "You know, you could find the names of everyone into space on the internet. Aren't you curious ?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/03/18, 11:58 pm

Dean seemed to think about it for a second. Then he shrugged. "Nah. I will get my surprise. I mean, what can another bit of waiting do, right?" He squinted at Sam though, trying to understand whether his brother was making fun of him or not.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 17/03/18, 12:01 am

Sam shook his head, a smile still on his lips, and took his beer to his lips again. "Whoever that is, Dean, I wish you all the luck," he finally told him, not kidding this time.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 17/03/18, 12:21 am

"... yeah. Thanks, Sam", Dean answered, raising his empty bottle at him. "I swear that the first thing I'll ask her will be 'Do you happen to have a nerd, freaky, possibly hot friend for my little brother?'"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 17/03/18, 12:27 am

Sam smiled back at him, and finished his own bottle, so that he could then focus on his ghoul study. He was also completely unaware that Dean's thread would probably change direction quickly, pointing progressively towards ground level.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 17/03/18, 12:50 am

Dean wasn't actually aware of that either at the moment, seeing as he was trying to aim and chuck his empty bottle into a trash bin that was probably too far away for him to manage. The cruel irony.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 17/03/18, 12:55 am

Soon enough, the door of their bunker opened as Castiel was coming down from Heaven. And, actually, for once, the angel seemed kind of distracted, as if he was following some kind of track. Actually, he was having a hard time to get his eyes off that thread, which was a bad, bad thing to happen to an angel.
Sam briefly took his eyes off his book, and greeted the angel with a "Welcome back, Cas," before he resumed with his reading again.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 17/03/18, 01:12 am

Dean got momentarily distracted from his bottle tossing intent, raising his eyes to look at his friend. "Hey Cas. Welcome back", he greeted him as he instantly focused back on what he was doing. After an accurate study, he finally threw the glass bottle, which ended straight in the bin. He let out a silent "Yess", making a victorious gesture. He turned in Castiel's direction, raising an eyebrow at him. "Everything alright?"

Last edited by Gravirei on 17/03/18, 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 17/03/18, 10:32 am

Castiel looked at the both of them, then down to his hand. He licked his lips, frowning slightly when he followed the thread with his gaze, looking back at his best friend. "I'm... not so sure."
Sam arched a brow, and gave Castiel a more careful look, this time. "Something happened?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 17/03/18, 10:47 am

Dean sat a bit straighter, wearing a slightly nervous expression now. Anything that was big enough to worry Cas usually was meant to be kind of a big deal for them too. He gestured for him to explain himself, and to answer to Sam.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 17/03/18, 10:54 am

"I, uh-" Castiel deeply hesitated. Not only was the subject touchy in Heaven, he was not sure what kind of attitude to keep in such a moment. How did humans talk about it? Then again, how did best friends ever mention it?. In the end, he decided for the coward, cheap lie. "I need to use the shower," he blurted out, and quickly stepped out of the room to join the bedroom he had moved into a few months back.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 17/03/18, 11:12 am

Dean blinked, Castiel's behaviour taking him by surprise. He followed his friend hurrying away from the room with his gaze, then he turned to Sam, puzzled. "Did he... seem weirder than usual to you too, or is it just me?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 17/03/18, 11:14 am

"He definitely seemed weird," Sam approved, frowning slightly. "Do you think we should push him a little for answers, or that he just needs time to talk to us about it?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 17/03/18, 11:23 am

Dean sighed. "I don't know", he answered, leaning back on his seat. "Maybe a little pushing wouldn't do bad. Cas hiding stuff from us isn't really... you know", he gestured, without finishing the sentence. Yeah, the angel keeping them away from a secret had never turned well.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 17/03/18, 11:31 am

Sam pressed his lips together. "Yeah. We'll ask him later, when he comes back out. I mean, he wouldn't have come here if he didn't want to talk about it, right?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 17/03/18, 12:04 pm

"Right", Dean agreed. "Probably his brain is telling him that we can help with whatever is troubling him. And 'sides, I can't wait to tell him the news", he added on a more light tone, getting up to pick another beer.
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 17/03/18, 12:11 pm

Sam held back a chuckle, and shook his head. "... Actually, you know what. Maybe Cas would know about your soulmate. I mean, they have Cupids back in heaven who deal with this kind of stuff directly, right?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 33 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum