Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur Moulinex Companion ...
600 €
Voir le deal

"Dude, my soulmate is an astronaut"

2 posters

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

Go down

"Dude, my soulmate is an astronaut" - Page 33 Empty Re: "Dude, my soulmate is an astronaut"

Post by Mary 15/04/18, 08:20 pm

Castiel held back a chuckle. "Your wings can only be touched by another being, Dean. They have no impact on objetcs around us, which is why you can deploy them while fully clothed. I asked you to keep your top off because that makes it easier for me to dry them up completely," he explained.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

"Dude, my soulmate is an astronaut" - Page 33 Empty Re: "Dude, my soulmate is an astronaut"

Post by Gravirei 15/04/18, 08:26 pm

Dean hummed in understanding. "That... makes sense. I mean, I've seen the shadow if your wings before, and you were dressed", he reflected out loud. To him it was still difficult to understand that something he could touch and see couldn't interact with anything else that surrounded him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/04/18, 08:44 pm

"It's because it's linked to our... well, an angelic form. I suppose you might have one now," Castiel said, quite curious about it. "We should give it a try one day."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/04/18, 09:21 pm

Dean turned a bit to glance at him, curious. "And how do you do that?", he asked, frowning a bit. Before opening up in a silly smile. "Will I be as big as the Chrysler building?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/04/18, 10:19 pm

Castiel couldn't hold back a soft laugh. "Dean, you were born a human. You might not end up being as tall as I am."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/04/18, 10:22 pm

Dean huffed. "Well. Here I am taller than you", he countered. Yeah, it was just by one inch or two, but hey. It was a matter of pride. But he was glad he could make Castiel laugh even by making stupid comments like those.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/04/18, 10:28 pm

"Yes. I have to admit that I actually enjoy it." Since Castiel was done with the drying, he ran his fingers through Dean's feathers, with fondness.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/04/18, 10:32 pm

"What? Me being taller than you?", Dean asked, curiously. His wings stretched out under Castiel's affectionate touch, feathers flaring out to get more of it. "I hate when someone is too tall for me. Sam's a freaking giant and that bugs me sometimes", he confessed. He'd loved to get the giant genes too, damn it.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/04/18, 10:38 pm

Castiel chuckled softly. "Well. Sam is too tall. But you're just right." He leaned in closer to kiss Dean, as he kept caressing his wings softly.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/04/18, 10:49 pm

Dean turned around a bit to be able to kiss him back, slow and gentle. His wings moved happily, pressing back against Castiel's fingers, without him really realizing it. They were kind of moving on their own. "This feels so different from what I am used to", he murmured against the angel's lips, before kissing him again, and again.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/04/18, 10:51 pm

Castiel chuckled softly against his lips. "Are you talking about the wings?" he managed to breathe between two kisses. He kept his touches gentle, though, now that he knew that pulling on the feathers could actually make Dean's head spin. And they were just out of the shower.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/04/18, 11:01 pm

Dean sighed and broke the kiss, licking his lips as he reluctanctly pulled away. "Well... yeah, that too", he admitted, looking back at his wings. "But also, you know. Even if I know you aren't defineable by human categories, you are a man, right now. Kissing you feels different from kissing a woman", he explained, hand reaching out to rest on Castiel's stubbly cheek. "But I... I like it", he shrugged, embarrassed.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/04/18, 11:08 pm

Castiel smiled softly, and leaned into the touch. "I'm glad you don't mind it." He curled his fingers just a bit, digging into his feathers, but then let go. "I think you can tuck them away," he whispered.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/04/18, 11:13 pm

Dean blinked, then cleared his throat, ignoring the fact that he was actually missing Castiel's touch now. He closed his eyes to concentrate, and his wings disappeared, tucked away again. "There", he said then, moving his shoulders a bit.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/04/18, 11:23 pm

Castiel gently massaged Dean's shoulder blades. "Do you wish for us to sleep now?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/04/18, 11:32 pm

Dean nodded, keeping a yawn. "Yeah. Showers make me kind of drowzy, to be honest", he said with a chuckle while gently pulling away from Castiel and laying down on his bed.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/04/18, 11:33 pm

Castiel actually hesitated, and laid down on the bed beside Dean. Really close, but not daring to wrap an arm around him just yet. "Good night, Dean."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/04/18, 11:35 pm

Dean huffed through his nose, turning a bit to wrap an arm around Castiel's waist, pulling him a bit closer. Yeah, he had totally forgot about putting a clean shirt on. Welp. Too late. "Night, Cas."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 15/04/18, 11:58 pm

Castiel smiled happily, and inched closer so he could nuzzle Dean's neck. He fell asleep rather quickly, especially given his standards. And would end up sleeping the whole night entangled with his soulmate.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/04/18, 12:29 am

And even though Dean was really, really not used to sleep at someone else's side (he didn't really want to think that the last time he had actually slept in the same bed with someone, it was with Lisa. Yeah, let's not think about that), he slept... fine. Sure, Castiel was a bit too warm, and firmly plastered over him so he basically couldn't move, but he didn't mind. In fact, he got just as tangled as him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum