Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Around the words 4 - Neos' world

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Around the words 4 - Neos' world - Page 8 Empty Re: Around the words 4 - Neos' world

Post by Gravirei 27/02/17, 09:14 pm

"Well, I couldn't enter one whole wing, which kind of limited my possibilities. But the building is very nice. I got up, all the way to a tower, and then corridors, and stairs. You should explore anyways! And there are lots of hidden corners", Michela told him as they entered the dining hall and took place at a table.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Around the words 4 - Neos' world - Page 8 Empty Re: Around the words 4 - Neos' world

Post by Mary 27/02/17, 09:52 pm

"Really ? Karl asked her with a bit of hope. "So, aside from the knights' wing, can I really explore anything ?"

"Well, as long as you don't wander around freely in the masters' tower, yes, pretty much", Neos answered. "You could even enter some of the testing rooms, if you wish. Students and other mages are usually happy to talk about their experiences."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/02/17, 09:57 pm

Michela hummed. "This place seems really visitor friendly, from what you say. It's really nice. ... whops, do you mean I wandered in the masters' tower today? I didn't know it was a private place", she said, scratching her head.

Maverick sat down too, looking at Karl with a smile. "I didn't know you liked to explore places so much!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/02/17, 10:16 pm

Neos smiled at Michela. "No, it's ok. My master and I met in her office. The masters' tower is actually near the royal quarters. You couldn't have get there, there is a magic shield around its corridors. Same for the royal quarters."

"Well, I enjoy learning. And you learn a lot by walking around, even if it's little nothings," Karl told him with a smile.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/02/17, 10:30 pm

"Oh! Good to know, I wouldn't have liked to wander in an off-limits place", Michela smiled back at him. "It makes sense, I think. At least no one can go there, if it is an occasional visitor like me."

Maverick sighed, resting his chin on his hand. "I'd have liked to travel too, even when I was back in my world. But I was kind of stuck in that forest. Sometimes though, I read about voyages, on the books my brothers stole from people camping around... I still have one of those with me. I love those kind of stories!" He smiled.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/02/17, 10:55 pm

Neos nodded too. "The protective spell is very restrictive. That prevents our higher folks from being randomly assaulted."

"... Won't you feel sad if we stay in the area, then ?" Karl asked him. "I mean, since you wish to travel that much."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/02/17, 11:04 pm

"Did it happen, in the past? Usually, authorities are always at risk of being assaulted. I guess it is true for every world, huh." Michela mused.

"Oh! It will be fine like this!" Maverick smiled brightly at Karl. "As long as I'm with you, I'll be happy to be anywhere!" ... was it too bold. Well, the you could be intended as a plural, but... heh.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/02/17, 11:15 pm

Neos nodded. "Actually, about twenty years ago, someone tried to kill the prince. They have raised the security level ever since."

Against all odds, Karl... blushed a bit, confused. "Really ? Am I that good of a friend ?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/02/17, 11:21 pm

Michela frowned slightly, tilting her head. "Twenty years ago? Well, I've seen the prince, but he didn't seem that old... was he very little, when it happened? I'm not surprised they decided to put spells everywhere, if that's the case."

Maverick blushed himself. He took a strand of hair and started to nervously play with it. "W-well... more than that, to me, actually... uhm..." He stuttered a bit, unsure of how to go on. he seemed to want to make a fool of himself really bad that day, didn't he.
Michela, behind Karl's back, snorted.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/03/17, 08:52 pm

"... Look, I know you're much older than him, but the guy is almost fifty," Neos said as he held back a chuckle. "It was even more dangerous, though. He is a well-trained knight, and yet somebody almost succeeded in killing him.

"What do you mean ?" asked Karl as he tilted his head to the other side. That man was too precious.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/03/17, 09:39 pm

"Eeh? Almost fifty?" Michela scratched her head, a surprised expression on her face. "I really am not good at judging people's age, eh. Must be because it's not that much of a big deal for me. But well, if things are as you say, then I get all the worry." She sighed. "I had hoped to have reached a quiet place..."

"I... I, um..." Maverick bit his lip. 'Oh, c'mon! Just man up and SAY IT!' He took on a resolute expression, and looked at Karl. And he almost swooned because damn was that man adorably cute. "I... I mean that... that... m-maybe today when I was talking about love I was talking a-about you... and..." He had started quite in the right tone of voice, but towards the end it had become a mumbling mess. Hopefully still clearly enough.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/03/17, 10:28 pm

"It /is/ a quiet place," Neos promised her with a kind smile. "It's just a bit weird every year, when the knight admission trial take place. It'll become okay next week."

"... I'm sorry Maverick, but I didn't hear you", Karl told him with a gentle voice. "Don't worry, though. If it's making you uncomfortable, you don't have to tell me."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/03/17, 10:39 pm

"Good. Then I'll be patient", Michela huffed, smiling back at him. "Even though patience is not really my strong point. ... ah, you won't like this, but actually I am... a bit hungry, now that I think about it", she averted her gaze, feeling a bit sorry.

Maverick gripped the cloth of his pants tight, shaking his head. "I... I really do want to tell, but... it is so difficult... I am sorry..." He was mortified. That further demonstrated how much of a coward he was.
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 03/03/17, 09:24 pm

Neos sighed. "Alright. We should actually go back to my bedroom so you can bite me before I eat, that'd be better, no ?"

Karl laid his hand over Maverick's arm. "Maverick. We are friends. And I cherish our friendship. Whatever this is, I will never be mad at you, or change the way I see you because of what troubles you."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/03/17, 09:35 pm

"If you prefer to do it in private, fine by me. Are you sure it's ok, though? I can wait for tonight, if you'd like to." Michela rested her chin on her hand, looking at him with a small smile. "I would prefer not to abuse of you too much."

Maverick took a deep breath. He felt slightly reassured by those words, to be honest. If however it went, he wasn't going to lose his friend, it was fine by him. 'It's now or never, Maverick. Grow some balls, for hell's sake!' He gently laid his hand on Karl's one, looking at him. "When today I talked with you about...love, I was actually... euh, talking about you." He stopped breathing as soon as he had finished to talk, ending on a trembling, acute note. He looked away, preparing himself.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 03/03/17, 09:58 pm

Neos snorted. "Please. And if you're hungry, let's just go now, that way it's done." He took her hand, and lead her back to their bedroom. "Besides, looks like the boys will need a bedroom of their own, now."

Karl looked... puzzled. Astonished. A bit flustered too, maybe. "...So does that mean that you love me in... a romantic way ?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/03/17, 10:11 pm

Michela snorted, then chuckled, letting Neos guide her away again, squeezing his hand. "Yes, I agree. A good thing we have our own bedroom now, so we won't have to hear them being cute and flustered!"

"Y-yes", Maverick squeaked. He cursed his already flailing bravery, and his voice, over which he had completely lost control. A blush had spread all over his face, reaching his ears. "I- I just wanted you to know it."
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 03/03/17, 10:49 pm

"True," Neos said with a smile, as they finally reached his new bedroom back, where he invited her to enter.

"... Thank you. But, I mean..." Karl looked away, and massaged his own neck. "... What am I supposed to do to make you happy, then ?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/03/17, 10:59 pm

Michela entered the bedroom again, and sat on the bed, crossing her legs. "Well then. Let's get this over with as soon as possible", she said, clapping her hands. "He, being in a bedroom only the two of us reminded me the first time I drank your blood." She chuckled at the memory.

Maverick dared to look at Karl's face again. He chewed on his lower lip, nervously. "... nothing that doesn't make you happy either", he said softly. "I... I mean, I'd love to be together with you in the same way Michela and Neos are, to do all those kind of gestures. But I... I also know that you aren't familiar with any of this, and so... proceed as you feel like", he concluded, a bit awkwardly. "You can also say that you'd prefer to just stay as we did until now. It's... It's fine. I know I put you in an awkward situation...", he smiled at him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 05/03/17, 08:49 pm

"Yep. I was already flirting like an idiot with you," Neos said with a smile, as he sat by her side. "Neck ?"

"... Maverick, you know, if you wish for our relationship to change, you should be the one initiating gestures between us, since I'm not familiar with it," Karl told him with a kind smile.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/03/17, 09:03 pm

Michela smiled brightly to him. "I found it pretty funny~ You are quite endearing when you try to flirt, you know." She shrugged lightly. "As you wish. Is it a way to remember the event?", she chuckled, nuzzling his neck affectionately.

Maverick was still bright red. He fidgeted. "T-then... I'd want to... hold hands. And hug, and cuddle, and- and kiss..." Not like all of these are things that can be done in public, but well. Just a heads up. In fact, his hand timidly reached for Karl's hand, holding it gently.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 05/03/17, 09:09 pm

"Maybe," Neos said, as he blushed a bit. "I ... since your bites have become less and less painful, I was curious to see how it has changed."

Karl smiled kindly, and entwined his fingers in his. "You'll have to teach me how to kiss, and cuddle," he told him, still soft.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/03/17, 09:18 pm

Michela tilted her head. "Hm? Now, that's interesting. I have suspects on the cause of this, though... I remember someone explaining it to me", she mused out. "Let's see then." She warned him softly, and then she sunk her canines in Neos' neck.

"I will be glad to do that", Maverick answered, his smile getting bright as he gently squeezed Karl's hand in his. "... I am happy", he said then finally, his cheeks flushed, even though not as much as before.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 05/03/17, 09:34 pm

Neck was about to ask her what would be the cause, when he shivered and let out a gasp. That... Sure was different from the previous time. First, he had only experienced pain the moment Michela bit him, but now he felt... oddly relaxed.

"That makes me happy too," Karl answered, before he looked around. "Where do you think we should wait for Neos and Michela ?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/03/17, 09:44 pm

Michela hummed, pleasantly surprised by the lack of tension and pained gasps. She took the blood she needed, which wasn't much, then slowly got her teeth out of his skin, licking the cuts. "How did you feel?", she asked then, curiously, looking at him.

Maverick looked in the direction their friends had disappeared. "Hmm... I don't think it will be long until they get back. We can wait here. Or maybe we can wait for them in the corridor there", he added.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next