ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où ...
Voir le deal

Around the words 5 - Trials

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Around the words 5 - Trials Empty Around the words 5 - Trials

Post by Mary 12/03/17, 11:46 am

Two weeks later, Neos was finally reaching the big day for him : the trials. Magicians and knights had to pass tests on that day. Newcomers could try the admission trials to get accepted into the classes, and confirmed students could finally obtain their titles through a series of tests.
Of course, Neos was nervous, such as everyone else passing a test that day. But the prince, that tall, blonde and bearded man, was nervous too. As one of the highest knights, and the prince, he had to witness most of the trials taking place.
Neos took Michela by the arm, and showed her the prince. "He's always pacing like this on trials day, until the Sorcerer I told you about shows up."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Around the words 5 - Trials Empty Re: Around the words 5 - Trials

Post by Gravirei 12/03/17, 03:02 pm

Michela squinted a bit, observing the prince. The tension could be felt even a mile away, damn, she could've cut it with a knife, thick as it was. "I see", she answered quietly. "I hope he doesn't give into the nervousness. If everything you said it is true, that could lead to a total disaster." She sighed, then looked at him and smiled. "Are you ok? I'll be cheering for you during your exams. And, keep an eye on this whole situation, before it gets crazy", she said waving towards the prince. "So in case I will be ready to do... something."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/03/17, 04:19 pm

"You know, I can't focus on both things, I'm way too stressed for that," Neos told her with a nervous chuckle. He was wearing his combat attire, and shifted from one foot to the other. "I'll trust you to not get involved in too shabby things. Anyways... if something were to happen, stay close to the magicians, such as my mentor. They'll handle the situation."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/03/17, 04:36 pm

Michela nodded to him. "You just have to think of your exams, I will be ok by myself. I am sure you will be great." She looked at him fondly, smiling. "You weren't lying when you said you look hot in these clothes, huh", she chuckled.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/03/17, 04:42 pm

"And you haven't seen anything yet," he said with a chuckle, as he stepped back. Then set his whole body on fire. "See ? Pretty neat, uh ~" Yes, he was rather proud of himself.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/03/17, 04:51 pm

Michela laughed. "Yeah, very cool! At least this time I see your clothes don't vanish in ashes. I am very impressed, honestly." She chuckled. "Will I be able to watch you taking your exams, by the way?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/03/17, 04:58 pm

"Of course," Neos told her with a smile. "Follow me. Everyone can see the trials, they all take place in a sort of arena. You'll be able to watch the admission trials as I get ready. That way, you won't get bored !"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/03/17, 05:22 pm

"Nice", Michela commented, folding her hands in her pockets, preparing herself to follow him. "I seldom get bored, honestly. I always manage to find something entertaining to do. Once I hid in a closet, blood everywhere, and faked being asleep. When my classmate came in to grab a broom, I 'woke up' and he freaked out SO MUCH like, you have no idea", she laughed at the memory.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/03/17, 05:36 pm

"... Were you already a vampire at that time ?" Neos asked, with an arched brow.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/03/17, 05:41 pm

"Yes~ it works way better if you are one! Because, you know. No pulse and all that", Michela grinned enthusiastically. "Trust me, you don't want to be a classmate of mine. I can be quite nasty."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/03/17, 06:00 pm

Neos snorted. "I can trust you on that. But let me tell you that your sense of humor is twisted," he told her with a smile, before he pecked her lips. "I'll go get ready. Try not to laugh when you see the young magicians-to-be trying hard to succeed ~"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/03/17, 06:09 pm

"I'll have you know that my sense of humour is still harmless when compared to others. But alright, I'll try not to discourage them too much~" Michela smirked, pecking him back. "Good luck. Leave them speechless!", she added, giving him a thumbs up.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/03/17, 06:30 pm

"Trust me on that," he told her as he winked one last time, before he went away.
Some of the magicians' admission trials had already began in the arena, and while some people did poorly, others showed a great potential in magic, for which the masters allowed them to become students in the academy. Apparently, admissions were a big event, since there were a lot of people, and even the royals were there to witness it.
Yet, the prince named Rowan kept frowning the entire time, as if he still feared something.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/03/17, 06:39 pm

Michela, armed with an umbrella, admired happily the performances of the wannabe-mages, hiding her snicker behind a fake cough every time someone failed a spell. But as someone who wasn't a magician herself, she greatly admire those who manifested a gift, and managed to impress the masters. Sometimes she threw a glance to the seats of the royals. 'Wonder if the guy will actually come today', she mused.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/03/17, 06:57 pm

"Prince Rowan ain't much of the smiling type, eh", the man sitting next to her said with a smile. He was rather young still, about Neos' age, and had blue short hair, and an unshaved beard, just the same color. His eyes were smiling and lively.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/03/17, 07:05 pm

Michela blinked, looking at the man who had just spoken to her. She examined him quickly with a glance, then smiled. "Yeah, I've noticed that. He strikes me as someone who would take a joke all too seriously instead of laughing about it." She leant into her seat. "You here for the trials?", she asked.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/03/17, 07:22 pm

"Yep. I'm waiting for the knight's one." The man smiled widely. He didn't wear the same clothes as the other contestants, though. He had civilian clothes, a bith poor even. There were two odd things about him, though. The fact that he wore the hood of his jacket, and a peculiar glint in his blue eyes.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/03/17, 07:28 pm

Michela hummed in aknowledgement, crossing her legs. "Good luck with it. If I can be nosy though, what's the hood thing about? Wanna do a 'mysterious contestant' kind of entrance?" She smiled widely. "'cause that's a bit of a cliché, you know." She felt something was a bit off with that guy, but she couldn't fully grasp what...

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/03/17, 07:35 pm

The man laughed kindly. "Well. You're the one talking, having an umbrella under such a brith sun," he told her with a kind smile. "I just want to make sure a certain someone doesn't know I'm here."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/03/17, 07:42 pm

Michela laughed. "Believe me, I have a very good excuse for this umbrella", she said merrily, turning it around a bit. "Hmm, I see. Who are you hiding from? An ex-girlfriend?" She chuckled to herself. She was trying hard not to make it seem like she was interrogating him. Because she wasn't. Probably.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/03/17, 07:55 pm

"Mh, no. I fear you might see soon enough," he sighed. Then, a horn was blown, indicating that the knight's admission trial was about to start. "Ah, it'll be my turn. Wish me luck," he told her as he stood up.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/03/17, 07:59 pm

"Good luck", Michela said, waving at him. She slumped against her chair. 'What a weird man. He didn't really have the looks of someone who is here to overcome a trial. More like someone who knows he will turn everything in chaos.' As she thought that, she widened slightly her eyes, straightening up. "Could that be...", she murmured, then shook her head. 'It is not a given. Calm down, Michi. You're becoming a paranoid.'

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/03/17, 08:17 pm

And yet, Michela was right. The man she had met was the last one to show up for the knight admission, and Prince Rowan immediatly stood from his chair as a murmur rand through the public when the young man took off his hood.
"Yes, I know," the man said with a sorry smile. "What do you want, I'm just stubborn."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/03/17, 08:21 pm

Michela sunk slowly in her chair, covering herself with her umbrella. "God damnit me, why don't you act on your paranoia more often", she whispered through gritted teeth. 'I hope nothing bad really happens or I swear I will knock the guy out personally, if I have to...!'

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/03/17, 08:24 pm

"This is the last time you're here to mock me," Rowan snarled as he gestured for a few mages and knights to aim at him. "I took precautions this time. Your life ends here today," he said with a cruel smile.
"Looks like mom was right," the man sighed as he drew out his sword.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next