Le deal à ne pas rater :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où acheter le coffret dresseur ...
Voir le deal

Around the words 4 - Neos' world

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Around the words 4 - Neos' world - Page 6 Empty Re: Around the words 4 - Neos' world

Post by Gravirei 25/02/17, 10:15 pm

Michela looked at him, rolling on her belly. "I know you're worried. But I am sure the high spheres here know how to act. I mean, your master seemed pretty sure of herself, for one", she added, patting his back gently.

"Oh... y-yes, sure." Maverick stood up. Were he in his animal form, his ears would have been all down and sad looking.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Around the words 4 - Neos' world - Page 6 Empty Re: Around the words 4 - Neos' world

Post by Mary 25/02/17, 10:29 pm

Neos nodded. "The thing is that I know more or less what is going to happen. And I don't want us to be there when that happens."

Karl started to walk with him again, reflecting. But he seemed awkward. He felt that he had made Maverick sad. He felt it, and yet he didn't understand why. And it made his chest feel oddly heavy.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/02/17, 10:42 pm

Michela tilted her head, frowning. "Will it be that bad?"

Maverick looked back at the castle. "Maybe we should head back. Neos will probably have finished by now, and maybe Michela is getting bored, staying all by herself", he said, making a little smile at Karl.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/02/17, 10:56 pm

Neos bit his lower lip. "Remember when I told you never to mention Sorcerers ? Well... I didn't tell you how bad they were. And my point is that... the guy the prince doesn't like is a half-blood Sorcerer. Which means that the day the prince will frustrate him too much, he might go all crazy and start to kill people at random."

Karl nodded. "Yes. Do you know where Michela might be ?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/02/17, 11:02 pm

Michela propped herself up with her elbows, studying his expression. "But, you mean you don't have people who can actually prevent that? What, is this half guy the strongest in the world or something?"

Maverick tapped his chin. "Hmm, not exactly. She said something about exploring... we could start to look for her inside, in the places we already saw."
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/02/17, 11:12 pm

"That's not it. There's a few things you need to know about Sorcerers. First... you can't tell for sure they're Sorcerers when they're half-blood. Then, they are beings made almost entirely out of pure energy. It's not magic the way we used it there. Our mages can't contain them is they suddenly become crazy and start a rampage. So, either they kill this guy one day like the Prince intends to, at the risks of killing an innocent, or he is a Sorcerer, and the prince will get many killed by trying to murder him."

"Alright." Karl followed Maverick back inside the castle. But somehow, his glee of earlier had fallen off.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/02/17, 11:32 pm

"I see. That's pretty much a mess." Michela muttered, her head falling on the bed again.

Maverick looked at Karl. He felt bad, seeing his expression. Had he ruined the day? He tried to smile at him. "Hey, is everything alright?" His smile grew a bit brighter. "Ah! I know. Do you want to see me shapeshift?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/02/17, 11:38 pm

"... I'm sorry ?" Neos said a bit awkwardly. He actually didn't know to react to Michela's reaction.

Karl looked at him, confused. "I... I don't know. Did I upset you earlier, Maverick ?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/02/17, 11:47 pm

Michela looked at him, puzzled. "Well, it's a mess, no? Either they kill an innocent, or try to kill him and he gets crazy for real and kills everyone. A mess." She lifted herself up again. "Things are pretty lively at your place, huh?"

"Oh, it wasn't your fault!" Maverick said quickly. "Don't worry. I am fine. Sometimes it happens, to feel a bit down for no reason", he told him with a smile.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/02/17, 11:55 pm

Neos sighed. "Yeah, I'm..." He massaged his neck, while looking away. "Alright, to be honest I hoped they would have had that issue sorted out before I came back. Turns out they didn't."

"...Are you sure there was no reason ?" Karl carefully asked him, as if he feared he might make him even more upset.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/02/17, 12:05 am

Michela reached out for his hand, holding it gently. "I feel you are worried, but try to think positive. Maybe they'll solve this issue in the best way. We'll be as careful as we need. Ok?"

"Oh, it's just... you know, love is great and all, but sometimes it makes you sad. Don't worry though! Look, I am fine!" Maverick made a small jump forward, and turned around. "See?", he said awkwardly, smiling, offering him his hand.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 26/02/17, 03:00 pm

Neos nodded "Yes. In... In the meantime, I'd feel better if we could perhaps go often to the nearby city. You know, just to be sure."

Karl didn't seem much convinced. "Would you mind telling me why it makes you so sad ?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/02/17, 03:22 pm

Michela smiled at him. "Sure, no problem. I have to buy clothes anyway, remember?"

Maverick made a small sigh, retiring his hand. "Well, it's... not easy. I can't tell how I feel to this person, you see."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 26/02/17, 03:59 pm

Neos nodded. "Do you want to go to the city this afternoon ?"

"...Why not ?" Karl asked him, with a frown. "Is that person mean with you ?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/02/17, 04:07 pm

"Sure! ... oh, wait, don't you have to meet up with your master again this afternoon?" Michela propped herself up and sat next to him.

"Oh, no, not at all. Actually he is very kind. But... well, we are near, as in close friends, and... if he doesn't feel the same, which I am fairly sure, it will make our friendship awkward. And I don't want to lose that."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 26/02/17, 04:17 pm

"In the early afternoon, but it shouldn't be long. I can always catch up with you and take you to town," Neos told her with a kind smile.

Karl nodded softly, and walked closer to him. "I'm sorry I asked so many questions. It's just... It's so now to me, I get lost."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/02/17, 04:23 pm

Michela smiled to him. "Nice. Alright then!" She looked around again. "So cool, you even have your own bathroom now. It means you are important", she grinned.

Maverick smiled gently at him. "It's ok. I guess that all of this still must feel quite foreign to you." He brushed his fingers against his hand.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 26/02/17, 04:39 pm

Neos snorted. "Yeah, right. But... It feels good, to know that I'm almost there. Soon, you'll see me dressed as a great, reknowned mage," he said, puffing his chest.

Karl smiled kindly at him. "Yes. But... I hope I'll understand it all, one day. And that you'll feel better about your love."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/02/17, 05:01 pm

Michela's smile got brighter. She chuckled, seeing him already so proud of himself. "I can't wait. I'm sure you will look magnificent", she added, kissing his cheek.

Maverick smiled. "The day you will understand will be the day I'll feel better about it."He stretched a bit, as they walked closer to the castle. "I'd say we should first look in the room where we had breakfast."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 26/02/17, 05:31 pm

"The hottest boyfriend you'll ever have. Litterally," he added as a joke, as he snapped his fingers to make a small flame appear on top of his thumb.

Karl nodded. "Let's do that, yes." He reflected on Maverick's words as he walked silently behind him, never questionning where his friend took him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/02/17, 05:43 pm

Michela whistled, her eyes on that small flame. "Nice one. Do you know some other tricks you could show me?", she smiled.

Maverick didn't really remember where they came from. He passed for the same great room in which they had breakfast, yes, but apparently Michela wasn't there. So, where to go... ? He went on in a corridor, hoping he had taken the right turn.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 26/02/17, 05:53 pm

"Small tricks ? Only a few. I'm more of an extravagant guy," he said on a playful tone. "Now, let me see..." he clearly overdid his thoughtful expression, before he flickered his fingers around a bit to create a new flame, shaped like a bird, which went flying around the room.

"Are you heading back to the bedroom ?" Karl asked him innocently, given the path they were following. After all, they would never guess where Michela had gone, they might walk for a long time like this.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/02/17, 06:13 pm

Michela looked at the bird in awe. She had always been fascinated by things that shone, and fire had always been a favourite of her. "Amazing!", she said. "What do you mean with 'extravagant guy'?", she asked with a smile.

"Oh... yes, I was thinking of getting back there. Since I don't know where Michela could be... now let's see, where should I turn..." Maverick looked around, scratching his head. How come he could get his way through a forest and not through corridors?

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 26/02/17, 06:34 pm

"Well, from what you might have guess given my battling style... I usually self-combust, and throw fireballs everywhere," he said a bit awkwardly, as he made the firebird vanish.

Karl smiled kindly. "This way," he told him gently as he grabbed his hand to take him to the bedroom they had slept that night.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/02/17, 06:42 pm

Michela laughed gently. "Yeah, I remember something. Like you pulverizing my favourite shirt", she reproached him with a joking scolding expression, poking him. "I get wanting to get my clothes off, but at least try not to burn me to ashes next time."

Maverick stifled a protesting noise, letting Karl guide him through the corridors. He observed their entwined hands and sighed. If he had the possibility, he would've never left that hand. He squeezed it gently.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next