Le Deal du moment : -55%
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – ...
Voir le deal
21.99 €

Around the words 4 - Neos' world

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Around the words 4 - Neos' world - Page 7 Empty Re: Around the words 4 - Neos' world

Post by Mary 26/02/17, 07:17 pm

"... I'll buy you you new favourite shirt later," he joked back, as he wrapped his arm around her.

Karl led him all the way to the bedroom, and yet... didn't leave his hand when they arrived. "Ah. She's not there either. Do you think we should wait for them here ?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Around the words 4 - Neos' world - Page 7 Empty Re: Around the words 4 - Neos' world

Post by Gravirei 26/02/17, 07:27 pm

"Aw, that's kind of you", Michela smiled, kissing his cheek again. She leant towards him, resting her head on his shoulder, sighing happily.

Maverick was all too glad of Karl's hand being joined with his still to understand immediately what he had said. "... eh? Oh! Y-yes, let's wait here. It will be better than getting lost in the castle", he said smling. He didn't leave the hand either.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 26/02/17, 08:03 pm

Neos sighed too, and kissed her temple as he held her close. He stayed like this for a while, before he spoke again. "I'm actually hungry. How about you ?"

Karl nodded, and went to sit down on his bed, still holding Maverick's hand in his. He actually looked at it for long. "This feels nice."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/02/17, 08:11 pm

Michela looked up at him. "You wouldn't like me to be hungry", she answered smiling. "But if you're hungry, then we should go and have lunch. I'll gladly try some other food!"

Maverick sat near Karl. He too was looking fondly at their hands, and smiled softly at his words. "Yes, it does. I like holding your hand", he said looking at him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 26/02/17, 08:54 pm

Neos nodded, and got up, not without tangling his fingers in hers. "By the way. Do you know where our two dorks are ?"

"Is this common between friends ?" Karl asked him, genuinely curious. Because, well, he had never tried with Neos or Michela.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/02/17, 09:03 pm

Michela scratched her head. "Nop. I know they wanted to go in the garden, bt I don't think they are still there. Maybe they are looking for us now." She got up, gladly accepting his hand.

Maverick blushed slightly. "Uh... not that common actually, no", he answered with an embarrassed smile. "It depends on the people, I think. And on the... kind of friendship."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 26/02/17, 09:08 pm

"... Can you tell if one of them is close based on the smell of their blood ?" Neos asked her, a bit unsure.

Karl tilted his head. "Why do you like it ?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/02/17, 09:15 pm

Michela raised an eyebrow at him. Then she took a slow, long breath, closing her eyes for a moment. "They are back in our room. I know it is our room because there is still a bit of your smell there." She smiled at him. "I am like a hunt dog, see?"

"Euh..." Maverich nervously scratched his cheek, looking elsewhere. "W-well, because I like you and I like holding hands... ?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 26/02/17, 09:29 pm

"Oh come on, you know I didn't mean it like that," he smiled, as he kissed her cheek. "Let's go fetch the dorks."

"...Okay," Karl said with a smile, and he just sat there, holding his hand.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/02/17, 09:38 pm

"Yus, let's!" Michela's smile got wider as she walked out of the room with Neos' hand still in hers. "Actually I'd have had to go into our old room anyways. Gotta pick up all my stuff and take it to your new one", she mused.

Maverick sighed of relief. He didn't want to get back on the topic of love, for now. Given how Karl really didn't understand it, it could've gotten even more awkward. ... well, it was pretty awkward already, but it could've become worse! Right?

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 26/02/17, 10:15 pm

"You mean /our/ new bedroom," he told her with a smile. "I mean... I'd like to come back there often, if you're ok with it."

Karl finally let his hand go at some point, so he could lie down on the bed, sighing. "... This is really comfortable."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/02/17, 10:20 pm

Michela smiled at him. "Oh? And why that?" She gently squeezed his hand in hers. "Not that I wouldn't like it. 'Our' sounds much better, honestly."

Maverick laughed kindly, though already missing his hand. "What, the bed? On that I agree. Much more than the grass I used to sleep on, that's for sure!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 26/02/17, 10:51 pm

Neos smiled back at her. "Well, unless you wish to travel a lot, I'd like to settle down for a bit. I mean, I've been travelling during the past few years, I'd like to rest for a while."

Karl nodded. "I think it's a grand invention. I know understand why Neos always complained about camping," he said with a chuckle.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/02/17, 10:57 pm

Michela's smile got softer. "I'd like to settle down here with you, if you'll want me to. I've been travelling for... far more time than I can remember." She sighed. "It's time to get a little peace." They finally reached the door of their old room.

"Yes, I can totally understand what you mean. I don't know who invented these, but that person should be given a trophy, or something really valuable!", Maverick observed, patting the pillow.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 26/02/17, 11:10 pm

Neos stopped in front of their room with Michela, and smiled back at her as he leaned in closer for a kiss. "Then let's do that. I hope you will love it, here."

"I'm not sure that person is actually known to anyone," Karl said very genuinely. He still had to grasp second degree meanings.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/02/17, 11:20 pm

"I will love it here, if it means with you as well", Michela whispered playfully, leaning in to kiss him on the lips.

Maverick snorted, chuckling. "You're so much fun, you know? I didn't mean literally, you see. But I guess you'll learn that as well, in due time. This kind of language figures are quite messy, I guess!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/02/17, 07:42 pm

Neos replied to her kiss, with kind smile. "Thanks, Michela," he whispered to her, as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"... But why would you say if it you didn't mean it ?" asked Karl, as he tilted his head to the side.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/02/17, 08:00 pm

Michela chuckled, as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders. "Thank me? I did nothing to be thanked for. Not that I know of, at least", she whispered back with a smile, resting her forehead against his.

"It's called a figure of speech. You purposefully say something big or exaggerated, or that it's obviously impossible, so that you can conpare it to what you are feeling", Maverick explained, trying really his best to make him understand.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/02/17, 08:23 pm

"Well. You love me back," Neos joked kindly, as he relaxed a bit against her, closing his eyes.

"Oooh, I see," Karl said, finally understanding. "So you love beds that much, then," he said with a little smile.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/02/17, 08:32 pm

Michela laughed softly. "Of course I do", she answered, gently kissing him again. "And well, I still don't get what you like about me, but I am sure glad you love me and I will hope you'll never come to your senses", she joked.

Maverick nodded, humming, a bright smile on his face. "It is easy, see? You should try too, and come up with an absurd example!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/02/17, 08:37 pm

Neos laughed kindly. "Don't worry. I'm going to remain being that stupid bastard you know." He winked at her, and took her hand in his. "Alright. Let's get the dorks back."

"... I fear this is still too far-fetched for me," Karl told him with a kind smile. "But I'll get to it once I'll feal more confident."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/02/17, 08:45 pm

Michela grinned. "Good to know ~" She opened the door with her free hand. "Ah, there you are! We are going to have lunch. Are you two going to come with us?"

Maverick blinked at her, surprised by the sudden entrance. "Oh. Sure! We're coming then! We were looking for you too before, but we couldnt find you." He got up from the bed.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/02/17, 08:56 pm

Karl got up too, smiling. "Did you see interesting placed on your walk, Michela ? I'd like to visit the castle too while we stay there."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/02/17, 09:00 pm

Michela smiled back at him, as she started to walk to the big room where they had breakfast that morning. "Well, I saw a lot of corridors, to be honest", she laughed. "And I found Neos, in his master's office!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/02/17, 09:08 pm

"So, nothing that has caught your interest besides that ?" Karl asked her, a bit disappointed, to say the truth. He was kind of fond of big buildings, since he had never been in one for long.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next