Le Deal du moment : -20%
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, ...
Voir le deal
399 €

Around the worlds 1 - A tale of vampires

2 posters

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Around the worlds 1 - A tale of vampires - Page 11 Empty Re: Around the worlds 1 - A tale of vampires

Post by Mary 28/12/16, 06:36 pm

"You know, you could also sit on me," he answered, with a mocking grin. Because Neos wasn't much of a gentleman with girls either. And was giving her an odd, greedy look.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Around the worlds 1 - A tale of vampires - Page 11 Empty Re: Around the worlds 1 - A tale of vampires

Post by Gravirei 28/12/16, 09:33 pm

"Hmph, whatever." Michela smirked, actually straddling him in the end, sitting on his stomach. It was a more comfortable position for her too after all. "So, you're ready?", she asked, baring her canines.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/12/16, 09:38 pm

"Maybe,"  he said as he grinned back at her. "Just don't kill me. You might regret it ~"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/12/16, 09:53 pm

"Oh, I won't, don't worry about that~" Michela leant down, her mouth on his neck, smirking. "Besides, I prefer to not kill my meals...", she added before sinking her fangs in his skin.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/12/16, 09:58 pm

Neos cursed under his breath and gritted his teeth when he felt her fangs entering his skin. Well, it wasn't as if he was in /deep/ pain, but he was sure as hell not enjoying it as much as he wished he would. Still, he had been the one to offer, so he made an effort to stay still.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/12/16, 10:15 pm

Michela sucked his blood, being mindful of not exaggerating. One of her hands stroked his hair gently, as if saying sorry for the pain she was causing. Then she slowly leant away, her teeth coming out of his neck.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/12/16, 10:21 pm

Neos immediately slapped his hand against his own neck when Michela moved away, looking purely horrified. "Alright. This is as bad as needles." He said with a shiver.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/12/16, 10:39 pm

Michela's gaze softened. "I'm sorry about that. I hoped that you would've been one of those people that feel like on morphine. I won't ask for this again, promise." She moved to get off of him. "Do you want me to do something for you?" She was feeling in a charitable mood.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/12/16, 11:15 pm

"Just keep those fangs away from me as long as possible," Neos answered with another frown, as he looked at his hands, surprised to see that the wound had already healed. "I just... if there is a next time, you'll try my wrist, ok?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/12/16, 07:43 pm

"I don't think it would hurt any less, honestly." Michela stepped away to sit down on her bed, crossing her legs. "Well, at least the wound doesn't bleed. So you can't say I am a total liar."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/12/16, 09:00 pm

"Well, you didn't lie," replied Neos as he winced, massaging his neck one more time. "You said that some people experience pain. It was more of a ... discomfort for me, to be honest. I hate the feeling of needles piercing through my skin and it was just exactly that. But bigger."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/12/16, 09:20 pm

Michela nodded. "Well, I won't ask you to do that again. Maybe I could catch someone from this world or something...", she mused out loud.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/12/16, 09:35 pm

"Good luck with finding someone who won't freak out after hearing that you're a vampire," said Neos with a snort. "Oh, well, anyway. Sun's setting. I should grab some dinner and get ready for our little walk out," he said with a grin.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/12/16, 09:43 pm

"Yup, good idea. I'll come downstairs with you, if that's ok." Michela got up from her bed again, but she couldn't help to think about Karl's ominous warning... She shook her head. She was strong, she could deal with a crazed beast or two!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/12/16, 09:53 pm

"Of course. You have to eat too, for pretend," answered Neos as he finished to tidy his things a bit, before he finally arranged his clothes and headed for the door, to get downstairs and have dinner with her.

And if you're ok, we'll jump right to their night out?
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/12/16, 10:45 pm

The night outside was cold and somehow misty. Humidity stuck to her skin, but Michela didn't seem to be bothered by any of that. She hadn't her hoodie on. All of her senses were alert. She looked at Neos. "Aren't you cold?" That was the second time she asked that question to him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/12/16, 10:52 pm

"No," answered Neos with clicking teeth for the second time, as he pulled his jacket a little bit closer to his skin. "Damnit, I thought that the first time, it was because we were soaken wet, but this whole place is /nuts/" he swore, as he began walking by her side, trying not to get noticed by any of the guards patrolling.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/12/16, 11:00 pm

"You're right." Michela observed as the puffs of his breaths became visible in the cold air. "I can lend you my coat if you want. It's not like I'm going to die from the cold anyway", she snickered, hiding and waiting for the guards to pass by.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/12/16, 11:07 pm

Neos grunted again, but made an effort to remain silent until they finally managed to get near the town's big walls. Because of the mild fog, Neos couldn't see really far, but... somewhere not so far in front of them, two people where actually setting a ladder against the wall, to get out of town.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/12/16, 09:24 pm

Michela squinted. With her being a vampire, her eyesight was pretty good, even with all of that goddamn fog. "What the...", she murmured, gesturing for Neos to follow her closely. She silently tiptoed near the two mysterious figures, trying not to get noticed with the aid of darkness and mist.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/12/16, 09:52 pm

One of the figures was apparently a woman, and she was the first to climb the wall. The second figure was tall and slim, more masculine. Then again... It had just stopped moving, and was looking in their general direction. And since they had gotten closer, Michela could see that Karl was looking at her straight in the eye.
Neos hadn't noticed yet, of course, he was merely following the vampire. He was forced to trust her, after all.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 11/01/17, 07:01 pm

Michela had the impulse to stop dead on her tracks. If she had been able to blush from embarrassment, she would certainly have done that. Why was she feeling guilty all of a sudden, like a kid surprised with hands in the pie? She hadn't really promised anything to Karl! And who was him to tell her what to do and what not to? She kept her gaze on him, unfaltering, even a bit challenging, her arm blocking Neos' path.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 11/01/17, 07:59 pm

Neos stopped as soon as Michela blocked his way, and he narrowed his eyes just a bit to try to see through all of that mist. Which actually proved itself useless.

Near the wall though, Karl remained calmed, and simply brought his index to his lips, as he asked to Michela to remain silent, before he actually... gestured for her to come, with a slight tilt of his head. He was soon gone, as he climbed the ladder to the other side of the wall.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 11/01/17, 08:18 pm

Michela blinked, surprised, following Karl with her gaze until he disappeared behind the wall. She stood still for a second, deciding whether to go or to ignore what she had seen. But in the end, as always, curiosity won her over. She gestured for Neos to follow her, guiding him near the ladder. "I think something is going on here. I saw two people getting to the other side..." She looked at him. "I think we could have a look."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 11/01/17, 08:40 pm

Neos arched a brow. "You mean, people sneaking out of there? We should totally have a look", he told her, a bit excited. "How did they get to the other side? Do you think we can follow them?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next