-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal

8 - True friend(s)?

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

8 - True friend(s)? - Page 4 Empty Re: 8 - True friend(s)?

Post by Gravirei 17/02/21, 10:12 pm

Horknath chuckled breathlessly, looking flustered - either by their long kiss or Carleen's compliments, no one could know. It was probably both anyway. "Not that I'd mind", he answered gently, "but I think if we do stay here we'll soon be once again interrupted by our resident pest." He nodded towards Spike, who had just raised one single ear in interest when he had heard his daddy call for a 'pest'. because that was his second name.

Theseus' fluster never lasted long - but that only served in making every moment of it even more enjoyable to Asterius. Who hummed happily when he was offered more skin to kiss, and nuzzle against. "Neither does mine", he answered in a low voice, shrugging his own jacket off and letting it slide on the floor. "I'm sorry. Maybe I'm being rude - did you want to take me somewhere?", he asked then, after leaving another heated kiss on his throat.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 17/02/21, 10:31 pm

Carleen chuckled kindly. "Oooh he's not a pest! Just a little playful boy who shouldn't be left to wander where he pleases when mommy and daddy are having some 'alone time'!" She grinned at Horknath and pecked his lips, before she finally stood up.
She did go and pet Spike just a bit, so that he wouldn't feel left out. But then she took Horknath's hand in hers again, and smiled softly at him, ready to go.

Theseus chuckled. "Well, I- ah~" He sighed, and ran one of his hands through Asterius' hair, before it settled on his horn - just not on the base. "I was thinking about bringing you into my room, where we would be much more comfortable, especially given-" He wet his lips. "Given that I want you to make love to me, tonight."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 17/02/21, 11:01 pm

Horknath chuckled, and jokingly rolled his eyes when Carleen defended Spike. "You're always taking his parts", he said as he got up holding her hand. "He knows I am right." He smiled shyly at her, though, and led her up the stairs and in his bedroom.
Carefully minding to close the door behind him this time. he'd open it when they would decide to sleep.

Asterius smiled against his neck. Yes, he had suspected this would be what Theseus had meant by 'surprise' earlier on. It would have been difficult not to catch on. He lifted his head to lovingly gaze at him. "I would very much like to make love to you, Theseus", he murmured, cupping his cheeks to leave a kiss on his lips. "I'll let you do the honors then, and guide me in your room."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 17/02/21, 11:22 pm

"One of us has to be strict, and that one is not me," Carleen replied with a chuckle. Her smile grew softer once more as soon as they were in his bedroom, and she wrapped her hands around Horknath's shoulders for another long, deep kiss, before she gently pulled him with her towards the bed, where she sat down first.

"You'd have to let me go for that," Theseus replied in a soft voice, with a chuckle, before he raised his voice, again. "Come now, Asterius! You'll corner me to the mattress for as much as you like." He got his boyfriend to let him go, and hooked his arm around his hips to guide him to his room, where he turned the still dimmed-out lights on.
Asterius might notice that the decoration had changed a little since the last time he had been invited into Theseus' room. Namely, there were three specific pages of the rugby team's calendar displayed on the wall. All of them being pictures of Asterius himself.
Theseus merely dragged his boyfriend all the way to the bed, and he kicked his shoes off before he dropped himself on the mattress with a grin.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 17/02/21, 11:58 pm

Horknath chuckled as well, but readily complied to Carleen's silent request for a kiss, leaning down just as much as it was needed for the both of them not to be uncomfortable. He could've kissed her for hours - but then again, what they were about to have was a tad bit more intimate. He let his girlfriend pull him however she pleased, and sat at her side on the bed, still smiling lovingly at her. He wordlessly reached for the back of her head to undo her ponytail, so that he could run his fingers through her long hair.

Asterius didn't immediately took notice of the change in the wall decor of Theseus' room, but cut him some slack - his eyes were all for his boyfriend right now, and they kept being on him as he flopped down on his bed and regarded him with that insolent and charming grin of his.
He toed off his own shoes as well, smiling down at him. He was just about to comment on the fact that his current position would have made it more difficult to disrobe when finally, one of the pages caught his eye. He slowly lifted his head to stare at it, and felt embarrassment flare on his face. "... Theseus", he murmured. "There is my naked back on your wall over there." The statement sounded very casual the way he had made it, and he was grateful he didn't sound half as flustered as he actually was.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/02/21, 03:59 pm

Carleen let out a soft chuckle, and let Horknath play with her hair for a bit. She didn't really know whether he just liked to run his hand in her hair or not, but none of her exes had ever bothered about making her comfortable before. And this- well. It was a small gesture, but it mattered to her.
She sat up on her knees and gently pulled Horknath towards her, for a soft kiss, and she ran her hands on his arms and torso, humming softly as she traced the outlines of his muscles.

Theseus blinked, and looked up to follow Asterius' gaze, before he grinned. "Oh! Yes- I've had it hung up there for two weeks now I think. It greatly motivated me in my preparations for tonight," he joked kindly, before he pointed at the wall behind Asterius' back. "The other two are there! I was quite pleased to learn that you had participated to that calendar project- and Carleen didn't oppose to giving me your pages! Thankfully, your picture and your brother's weren't back to back, or I would have had to wrestle her to get this beauty," he concluded, when he pointed back at the scandalous picture of Asterius' bared back.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/02/21, 08:46 pm

Carleen was right - Horknath just really, really liked to touch her, in any way possible. Ran his fingers through her hair was just one way to do so. He did let her pull him into a new kiss, though, and he answered in kind - carding his fingers into her locks, briefly, and then resting his hands on her shoulders, sliding his palms down along her arms slowly and settling on her back. He gently nibbled at her lower lip and deepened the kiss with a little, pleased hum.

Asterius let out a slightly flustered noise. He was not expecting this answer, nor to see his other two pictures hanging on the opposite wall. "You've seen my naked back multiple times", he drawled embarrassedly before starting to slowly undoing the buttons of his shirt. "I am glad you appreciate the view."
It was definitely not the right time to confess that he too had his own stash of Theseus' modeling shots - they were hidden in one of his drawers, of course, certainly not in such a brazen display around his room!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/02/21, 09:09 pm

Carleen hummed back against Horknath's lips. She was content with just kissing him for a while, but she eventually slid her fingers under his top, brushing them against his abs a little shyly at first. She knew that her hands were usually cold, especially since it was winter - and her boyfriend was a living furnace, so she didn't want to startle him either.
Then again, she still hadn't managed to tickle him, and she should try that anytime soon as well!

Theseus grinned while he took in the sight of Asterius undressing on top of him, and settled his hands on his boyfriend's hips. "I have indeed seen you naked many times already... But not quite enough to my tastes. And, well. Rarely under stuch a teasing pose. I almost felt jealous, thinking that others will get to gaze at you for at least a month, if not more. But then I remembered that you are mine, love." He straightened up as soon as Asterius was done with the buttons of his shirt, and he ran his hands on his torso, leaning in to kiss his neck.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/02/21, 11:03 pm

Horknath let out a little, surprised sound in their kiss - indeed, Carleen's hands were cold! - and briefly broke their kiss to look at her. "Still looking for that ticklish spot?", he asked with a tentative smile. He gently slid his own hands under her top, resting them both on her back, splaying his fingers to touch as much of her as possible. "Would you rather have me undress myself? Or do you want to do it yourself?", he asked, averting his eyes for a second out of embarrassment.

Asterius was smiling softly at Theseus by the time he had finished unbuttoning his shirt, and he shrugged it off his shoulders as his boyfriend's hands settled on him. He let out a pleased hum and tilted his head back a little, his own hands resting on Theseus' back and in his hair. "I could say the same about you. I also sometimes feel almost jealous", he murmured. "You look so attractive in some of your shots that I feel like I could burst. But then again, you are also mine, my love - and", he added, gently pulling on his hair, "I get to touch you whenever I please."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/02/21, 11:37 pm

Carleen chuckled and shook her head. "I'll tickle you another day. As for your clothes- I'm afraid I can't take care of the top myself. You're too big for me to pull anything over your head," she chuckled, before she smiled fondly at Horknath. "But I'd be glad to take care of the rest." She drew circles with her thumbs on his stomach, while resting her palms against his sides, underneath his top.

Theseus was grinning at first, definitely not hiding just how much Asterius' words pleased him. He was however taken off guard when his boyfriend pulled on his hair, earning a gasp and a startled moan. "You have no one to be envious of, love," he breathed out, with a chuckle, "for I've never given myself to anyone as I'm about to do tonight." The look he gave Asterius was heated, filled with desire and a little cheekiness.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/02/21, 11:52 pm

Horknath bit on his lower lip. Alright, he tended to forget that Carleen was much shorter than him when they were sitting. He ended up smiling at her - a little cheekily, this once - before he grabbed the hems of his top and swiftly pulled it off.
After years of being almost late to rugby practice, he had mastered the art of being fast in both dressing and undressing. He carelessly dropped the shirt on the pavement, smiling at her again before his fingers were once again inching underneath her own top, caressing her hips and stomach.

Asterius took a sharp intake of breath. Theseus really was something else - he looked so aloof at times, and then suddenly he would focus so intensely on something that his gaze alone was utterly overwhelming. 
In the best way, of course. Asterius had to briefly look away to recollect himself, and when he met his boyfriend's heated gaze again, his own eyes were filled with desire. "Whatever you'll ever wish to give to me, I will always feel privileged", he answered heatedly, before leaning in to catch his mouth in a deep and passionate kiss.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/02/21, 01:04 pm

Carleen tried to bite back a smile, but she would never get tired of the sight of Horknath taking his top off in front of her. She didn't wait before she ran her hands on his muscles with an appreciative hum, before she chuckled softly when he got his fingers back under her top again. "You may get mine off too if you wish," she kindly teased him. She pecked his lips, and ran her fingers along his sides. She wasn't in a rush, but- she loved it when he did it himself. The care and hunger that she could feel in his touches by then never ceased to make her blush.

Theseus moaned shamelessly into their kiss, readily kissing Asterius back. He didn't even break it when he undid the buttons of his own shirt to shrug it off and throw it away, nor when he grabbed Asterius' pants and yanked his hips closer to his own. He made the button pop off, and let out a breathless chuckle when he slipped a hand inside his pants, cupping his boyfriend through the fabric of his underwear. Given that it wasn't their first time being intimate, he was much more forward, and didn't hesitate to go for what he wanted right away.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/02/21, 07:51 pm

Horknath chuckled. Seeing and feeling Carleen touch him with such appreciation never failed to make him feel giddy. "I do", he murmured, taking a hold of her top to gently pull it off of her.
He always tried not to make too sudden moves - he didn't want to rip anything out of clumsiness - but his eagerness showed in how quickly his hands returned to her torso once he had discarded her shirt, cupping her breasts and gently squeezing them. He leaned in to kiss her neck with a low hum, hands returning to her back briefly to unhook her bra.

Asterius groaned lowly, eagerly swallowing Theseus' moans in that kiss, and his grip on him tightened when their hips almost slotted against each other. Just as he was getting his hands over his boyfriend's now naked torso - to appreciate his sculpted muscles a bit - he felt his hand cup him through his underwear, and he was the one who ended up breaking their kiss to let out a startled moan. He bit his lip, resting his head against Theseus' shoulder, but quickly decided he was not going to be outdone, and shoved his hands inside his boyfriend's pants to grope his (flat) butt. Still. There was some stuff to grope.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/02/21, 08:48 pm

Carleen chuckled softly and ran her hands through Horknath's hair while he kissed his neck. She still helped him to get her bra fully off, and sighed softly whenever he kissed her. She was glad too that he felt more comfortable with their - still newfound - intimacy by now, enough to be a little forward with her.

Theseus gasped too, and felt himself flush a little - he was always startled whenever Asterius reached for his ass. He'd probably never get used to it. He smiled to himself, however, and rubbed his hand against his boyfriend's groin. "Asterius- We should perhaps lie down. It'd be easier to get the rest off."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/02/21, 09:43 pm

Horknath felt Carleen's bra fall in between them, and he smiled against her neck before resting his hands on her shoulders. Then, he slowly pushed her back on the bed, and kissed a path down her body. He hesitated when he was close to her breast - but in the end, he caught one of her nipples in his mouth and gently sucked on it, hands now wandering further down to the hem of her pants to unbutton them.

Asterius stiffled a groan against Theseus' shoulder, bucking his hips against his hand. "I think we should- take our pants off first", he murmured, lifting his head back up to look into his boyfriend's eyes. "Yours are a little tight. I don't want to rip them off you."
Or did he. By the way he looked at him, one could be mistaken.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 19/02/21, 10:33 pm

Carleen let out a breathless chuckle, and then a moan when Horknath teased her this way. She tightened one of her hands into his hair, the second drawing circles on his shoulder blades, since she couldn't reach lower. "Horknath-" Oh, how the tables had turned. Now, he didn't need to try too hard to make her blush.

Theseus gulped under Asterius' gaze. "I wouldn't mind, but- they were quite pricey." He chuckled, and retrieved his hand, brushing his fingers against Asterius' groin as they went past it. He didn't break eye contact with his boyfriend once when he got up from the bed to quickly discard both his pants and his underwear in one go, in a bit of a hurry. He couldn't wait to get his hands on his boyfriend again, that much was obvious.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/02/21, 11:12 pm

Horknath smiled against her breast, and lifted his head. His face was flushed, betraying his omnipresent embarrassment, but he was still smiling. "Sorry", he murmured, not looking apologetic in the slightest. "I know I should give you the chance to- how did you say last time? Get back at me?", he gently teased her, leaning up to kiss her on the lips. He gently pulled on her unbuttoned pants to get them off of her, and then sat back on his heels to allow her to sit up and - touch him? She probably wanted to do that, right?
He was trying his hardest to be at least a little bit confident, now that he knew how this was supposed to go.

Asterius groaned - his boyfriend really could be a terrible tease at times. And once again, he found himself surprised just how quickly he had learned exactly how to touch him. He almost mirrored Theseus' gestures - pushing away all his remaining clothes all together, unable to look away from his boyfriend's eyes as he did so. Only once his gaze dropped down Theseus' body, and he snorted softly from his nostrils humming in appreciation before looking back up. An amused glint appeared in his eyes, and a second later, he was pushing Theseus back on the bed. He would probably make a little teasing comment about him lacking his usual good footing if he would fall back, a thing his boyfriend had told him during their latest wrestling match.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/02/21, 02:50 pm

Carleen chuckled and playfully pushed against Horknath's shoulder, after initially kissing him back. "If someone had told me you'd be such a tease in bed," she joked kindly, as she straightened up to cup his cheeks for a new kiss. "But that's very considerate of you to offer. Now..." She let out a grin, as she ran her hands on his torso. "Get off those pants and lie own the bed for me, would you?"

Theseus definitely fell back on the bed, startled that Asterius would be this comfortable about manhandling him. Oh, but did he love it. He was left flustered for a split second, before his boyfriend teased him, earning a snort and a laugh from him. "You caught me off guard!" He protested, before he reached for Asterius, to invite him to take place on top of him. "But that's an interesting side to wrestling that we haven't explored yet. I've heard the Greeks used to wrestle naked." He raised his eyebrows and let out a cocky smile.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/02/21, 03:13 pm

Horknath lost a bit of his bravado with that gentle jab, and flushed. "I was just- I don't think anyone would have been able to tell you anything about me in bed", he protested weakly after their kiss, even though he knew perfectly well that Carleen was just joking a little. He fretted to get his pants off - resulting in him struggling a little because hey you try to get your clothes off while you're sitting on the bed. That's the opposite of easy - and obediently scooted back on the bed to lie down, propping himself up on his elbows to look at her.

Asterius chuckled, not resisting in the slightest when his boyfriend reached for him to guide him on the bed with him. He positioned himself over Theseus, careful not to weigh on him, and regarded hi, with both fondness and desire. Truth be told, the only reason for which he felt confident enough to manhandle Theseus a little was that he knew the other man could take it - and he wouldn't feel challenged in his pride about it, like some previous partners of his had. "Really?", he mused, looking amused. "Interesting, indeed. Though if we do wrestle this way", he punctuated the word by lowering his hips, and moaned when their hard lengths touched, "there won't be any loser, nor a winner. 's not the kind of fight we're used to."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/02/21, 03:36 pm

Carleen chuckled. "I don't hold a real grudge against you, don't worry. How could I, anyway? You're the sweetest guy there is." She leaned over Horknath to peck his lips, and then leaned down to kiss his throat for a bit. She didn't wait too long before she drew a trail of kisses down his torso, and settled on his stomach for a bit, before she gave him a soft, if a little shy kiss. "I do want to spoil you rotten, for once. But- contrary to what someone with a foul mouth might say, it's a first for me, so- guide me through it, alright?"

Theseus would indeed never be challenged in his pride nor his masculinity for being manhandled by his boyfriend. Hell, the mere idea wouldn't have ever crossed his mind!
He let out a pleased moan when Asterius brought their hips together, and he bucked his own upwards without really thinking about it. "That sounds like a win-win situation to me, don't you think?" He asked him with a chuckle, before he shook his head, and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's neck for a brief kiss. "But no wrestling for tonight, please. We have other plans in mind." He winked at his Asterius, with a cheeky grin.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/02/21, 05:42 pm

Horknath felt his breath hitch. He had an inkling of what exactly Carleen had in mind when she said she wanted to spoil him - and, even though he was just as new to this as she was, he slowly nodded at her. "I'll- I'll do my best", he answered. Maybe all he needed to do was gently hint to where he liked her touch more. It couldn't be that difficult, right? He still tightened his fingers into the sheets and waited, his eyes on her.

"It does", Asterius simply agreed breathlessly, kissing Theseus back. He chuckled gently then. "That's true enough", he observed kindly, leaving another kiss on his lips. "Do you have some lubricant?" He supposed his boyfriend had gotten some, since he had repeatedly affirmed he had been 'training' for this moment.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/02/21, 06:49 pm

Carleen left a longer kiss right under Horknath's navel, and smiled at him once more before she looked down, and licked her lips as she gently pulled his underwear off him, with both hands. She felt a little intimidated in that moment, but she leaned down to kiss at his thighs instead, both of them, until she finally brushed her lips against his groin. Oh, she felt like her face was about to combust. But she wanted to do this. She wanted to spoil him, just like he had spoiled her for their first time.

Theseus stretched a little under Asterius, letting go of his boyfriend's neck in the movement. "I do. Bedside table, second drawer. There should be condoms your size as well- I mean. Given how big you are, I assumed you'd be more comfortable with a bigger size." He didn't feel ashamed to have that conversation, really. After all, it wasn't exactly their first time together!
What he should be self-conscious about, however, were the three neon-colored latex 'training' toys he had also stashed inside said drawer, that Asterius was definitely bound to see if he dug in there.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/02/21, 08:58 pm

Horknath took a sharp breath when Carleen kissed his thighs - and bit down hard on his lip to keep himself from moaning much too early. Seeing his girlfriend laying like this in front of him, her mouth on him, her face beautifully flushed, made him feel like he was a blessedly lucky man. He gulped, and tentatively caressed her head with a trembling hand, giving her an encouraging, if shy, smile.

Asterius snorted. "If you were able to guess the right size of condoms for me after one single time we've been intimate, I will be unable not to look impressed", he gently teased his boyfriend, admiring how his muscles tensed and relaxed as he stretched under him. He shifted a little to reach the bedside table and opened the drawer Theseus had pointed to him, digging inside. He managed to grab a hold of what he recognized as a bottle of lube, and rested it on the table as he started rummaging again in the drawer to find the condoms.
He stopped briefly, freezing when his hands bumped against something else.
He slowly extracted what ended up being a neon-pink colored dildo. He blinked once, and then brought it in front of him, showing it to Theseus. He looked both very amused and questioning as he cocked an eyebrow at him. "This is what you meant with training, then?", he murmured. No lie, the thought was arousing.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/02/21, 09:29 pm

Carleen smiled back at Horknath, and cleared her throat. "As long as you don't pull on my hair, you can keep your hand there," she whispered to him, before she wet her lips again. She secured a hand around his length and caressed it for a little while before she pressed her lips against his hardened skin again. Her kisses there became more heated as she grew more confident with time. She even felt bold enough to tease him with her tongue from time to time.

"Please Asterius, I've also seen you plenty of times in the locker rooms," Theseus replied with a chuckle, before Asterius came back into view, brandishing the neon-pink dildo. His latest and biggest addition to his collection, let's be honest.
He snorted and tried to hide the fluster he felt - not at the thought of having been discovered, but more from the sight of his boyfriend brandishing his sex toy under his nose. "Asterius, of course this is what I meant with 'training'. Need I remind you that you've been gifted by nature?" He reached down to brush his fingers against his boyfriend's length, with a teasing grin.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/02/21, 10:00 pm

Horknath nodded to himself. No pulling hair with Carleen, alright. Since he didn't trust himself too much though, he preferred to return his hand back where it had been before, at his own side.
And soon enough he was clutching hard at the sheets, and light moans escaped from his lips - the sight made him feel so flustered he could hardly keep his eyes open, but at the same time he was utterly unable to look away from Carleen and her mouth pressing her kisses and tongue on his manhood. He softly called her name, along with words of encouragement.

Asterius chuckled. "I didn't think you meant something else - I just didn't suppose I was going to stumble upon it so easily", he answered, shivering and lightly biting his lip when Theseus lightly touched his length. He shifted again to put the toy back in the drawer, and finally found the packet of condoms. The right size, as it came out. Theseus was very observant.
He simply rested it on the table and picked the lube back up, closing the drawer. he hesitated before leaning towards him briefly. "If at any point you're feeling discomfort, or pain - please do tell me, alright?", he murmured, pecking his boyfriend's lips before sitting back on his own heels and opening the lube bottle to slick his fingers.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next