8 - True friend(s)?

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

8 - True friend(s)? - Page 5 Empty Re: 8 - True friend(s)?

Post by Mary 20/02/21, 10:22 pm

Carleen felt herself blush harder when she heard Horknath's praises, but she smiled to herself and finally got the courage to wrap her lips around the tip of his length. It took her some time to get used to the feeling, but since Horknath was kind enough to let her know whenever it felt good, she soon understood what he liked, and focused on it to bring him to completion.

Theseus nodded, and crossed his arms behind his head, under the pillow he had grabbed a few seconds before. "It's specifically to avoid those that I've trained already on my own, Asterius. Don't fear, for I won't break!." He grinned at his boyfriend and shamelessly opened his legs for him, waiting.
Indeed, he was quite confident about what he could take, by now. Oh, but little did he know how sore he might still feel in the morning.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/02/21, 10:51 pm

Horknath let out a startled, louder moan of Carleen's name when she took him in her mouth, before he managed to lift one of his hands to cover his mouth. He still let out sighs and gasps and more moans and pleased groans of her name. "Carleen- you should let go, I'm-", he panted before seizing up and coming, choking on her name and throwing his head back on the pillow.

"I know you won't break. I wouldn't be rough to that point", Asterius observed calmly, settling the bottle on the ground next to the bed. While his voice may be steady and quiet as his usual, however, his gaze was heated, and he couldn't look away from Theseus as he shamelessly displayed himself to him. "You really are a stunning sight", he breathed as he leaned in to kiss his throat and nuzzle against his throat. He brought his lubed hand to his boyfriend's entrance, and carefully - almost teasingly - rubbed against it with one of his fingers.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 20/02/21, 11:26 pm

Carleen let go of Horknath as soon as he warned her, but she kept on caressing him with her hands. She didn't feel ready to go one step further, but she couldn't help a smile when she saw him coming from her ministrations alone. She got back higher so that she could kiss his cheek, and laid by his side for a bit, gently stroking his belly as she patiently waited for him to recover.

"My, thank you Asterius," Theseus replied with a chuckle at first. "I have to admit, that the sight of you over me has been keeping me awake quite some time, but I've always been far from-" He took in a sharp breath when his boyfriend pressed against his entrance without pushing past it, and eventually let out a strangled moan. "Asterius, please, I- I need more than memory of those fantasies." He stroke Asterius' cheek and secured a hand around one of his horns, closing his eyes for a few seconds.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/02/21, 11:48 pm

Horknath took some seconds to get back down from the high of his orgasm - but thankfully enough, his stamina recovered faster than a walker's. Soon enough he was turning towards Carleen, face still flushed, and he smiled shyly at her. "Thank you", he breathed, a little embarrassed. "I have no idea if it's the right thing to say after this", he added, turning a little more to hold her close. He kissed her on the lips, gently running his hands along her body. "It only made me want to make love to you even more."

Asterius softly huffed through his nose, briefly leaning into Theseus' touch before complying with his request and starting to breach into him with a finger. He settled it deep inside him, and waited a little bit to allow his boyfriend some time to get used to the intrusionbefore he started to slowly move it inside and out. "I would much like to hear about those fantasies, some other time", he murmured, eyes dark with desire focusing back and forth between Theseus' face and his own hand between his thighs. "If you wish to use my horns as leverage, don't be afraid to do so."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/02/21, 12:34 pm

Carleen ended up chuckling softly, relaxing once and for all. "I don't know if it's the right thing to say indeed, but- I think it's the sweetest thing you could have said to me." She leaned in closer and pecked his lips, before she looked down, and bit on her lower lip. "I'll clean you up first. You stay there, alright?" She smiled at him, and after one last peck she got up to fetch something to wipe him clean, while kissing him some more. She did also take the opportunity to caress his belly, sides and thighs afterwards, to help him get back in the mood.

Theseus let out a throaty moan when Asterius finally pressed inside of him, and didn't hold back other pleased moans and hums when his boyfriend began to move soon afterwards. He grabbed Asterius' horns with both hands as soon as his boyfriend suggested it, and opened his eyes again to look back at him, with heat in his gaze and a grin on his lips.
"It surely feels better when you're the one touching me, so I'm not sure tales of my fantasies might be of much interest," Theseus breathed out, with a chuckle. "I'm fairly sure that tonight will create some new, more fascinating ones."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/02/21, 01:57 pm

Horknath sighed, nodding as Carleen's warm body left his side for a brief time to take a nearby towel to clean him up. He bit on his lip, her soft touches stirring arousal back into him. he turned slightly towards her and moved his hand over her side, ghosting his fingers over her breast and hip before settling between her thighs, where he caressed her gently but certainly more confidently than he had the very first time.

Asterius groaned lightly and moaned. Theseus was so open, so wanton with his own pleasure that it was almost contagious. Since his boyfriend was already keeping himself still by gripping on his horns, he discreetly brought his free hand down to palm his own erection, looking for a little friction. His eyes never left Theseus'. "Then I will hear about those", he answered heatedly, starting to slowly push a second finger inside his tight heat.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/02/21, 02:51 pm

Carleen shivered, and let out a soft smile when she felt Horknath touching her there. "Want me to roll on my back?" Her voice was but a mere whisper, but she was looking at her boyfriend with utter fondness. She caressed his cheek with one hand, and brought the other down slowly, to brush against his manhood once more.

Theseus let out another strangled moan, his breath going shallow. Oh, it wasn't uncomfortable, not at all. He was used to stretching himself up by now, to make room for the toys. But as stated before, there was a world between doing it himself, and having his boyfriend do it for him.
"I'll tell you all about them, Asterius," he replied, before he groaned when the fingers inside of him brushed against his prostate. "Oh I can't wait for you to make love to me," He almost whined, closing his eyes for a few seconds.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/02/21, 03:32 pm

Horknath shivered as well, and let out a soft noise. "Yes, please", he answered in a murmur, leaning in to catch her lips into a kiss. And as she repositioned herself, he sat up to look in his bedside table for a condom (seeing their plans for the evening, he had prepared himself earlier during the week). He didn't immediately get to wear it, though, first concentrating in caressing her more - dipping a finger inside of her, pumping it slightly.

Asterius echoed his boyfriend's groan when he felt his muscles flutter briefly around his fingers as they brushed against his prostate. "Just a little bit more", he promised heatedly, curling his fingers to make sure he was pleasuring him as he kept on stretching him. He wanted to be safe, wanted to make sure Theseus wouldn't end up being hurt because of haste. He got a third finger inside, and lifted his other hand to wrap it around his boyfriend's length, caressing it to distract him from any discomfort. "Just a little bit more", he repeated.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/02/21, 04:00 pm

Carleen rolled on her back as suggested, and she smiled at Horknath when he came back on top of her - only to let a small moan out when he slipped a finger inside of her. Pleasuring him with her mouth before had surely left her wanting for more, and she almost dug her nails in her shoulders when she laid her hands there, given how much she had been yearning for contact.

Theseus let go of one of Asterius' horns to ran his hand into his boyfriend's hair with a smile. "You're so good with me, Asterius-" He closed his eyes once more, to focus on his boyfriend's ministrations, letting out a few pleased, sinful sighs and groans. He eventually brought his free hand down, to try to reach for his manhood and caress him as well. "Asterius- Asterius, please," he whispered to his boyfriend, when he closed his fingers around his length.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/02/21, 05:09 pm

Horknath groaned against her skin when he felt her arousal coating his finger. Had pleasuring him truly been enough to leave her in such a state? The thought was almsot unbearable. "Carleen- should I prepare you more?", he asked in a whisper, now pumping his finger in and out of her, gently brushing against her clit with his thumb.

Asterius gasped, instinctively bucking his hips into Theseus' hand. "Theseus-", he moaned, before biting on his lip. Preparing him, hearing him keen and moan and tighten around his fingers had left him quite worked up, and the barest touch was enough to make him shiver. Which was why that last plea was enough for him to withdraw both his hands and blindly reach for the condom, to open it and slide it over his length. He grabbed Theseus' thighs, lifting them and spreading his legs to better accomodate his larger frame. He groaned when his hard length was lined up with his boyfriend's slick entrance, and gently pressed against it.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/02/21, 05:41 pm

Carleen shook her head, and let out another moan when her whole body shivered under Horknath's touch. "I don't think that'll be necessary," she let out in one single breath, before she chuckled. "I want you." Her smile grew a little more shy after those words, but she held his gaze if he was looking back at her, so that he might see just how much she meant those words.

Theseus took in a sharp breath when he finally felt Asterius pressing against his entrance, and a startled gasp escaped him when his boyfriend breached past the tight ring of muscles down there. That gasp soon morphed into a low moan when he encouraged Asterius to push deeper into him.
Oh, he briefly regretted being so stubborn and refusing to use a toy that would be closer to Asterius' size to prepare himself, arguing that he'd rather feel the stretch when they truly got down to it. But as said, it was brief. He brought both his hands back on Asterius' horns for leverage as he lifted his legs slightly, and asked his boyfriend to hold them up for him in a rushed whisper.
Thankfully he had gotten good advice when it came to receiving. He even grinned at his boyfriend, and idly thought that he was getting used to the feeling quite fast, until he would rock his hips slightly and let out a sharp cry of pleasure when he felt Asterius pressing against his prostate.
Oh, he'd probably wake the neighbours up, in spite of the sound-proof walls.

Last edited by Mary on 21/02/21, 06:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/02/21, 06:44 pm

Horknath gulped, and bit back a moan when Carleen uttered those words while looking at him with that sweet smile of hers. "I want you too", he answered in a whisper, leaning in to steal a deep, loving kiss from her lips. He sat back for a second to get a hold of the condom he had momentarily put aside on his bedside table, and as soon as he was sure he had correctly rolled it down his length he was over her once again, covering her with his body, and guiding himself inside of her, minding to not hurt her in the process - but betraying a certain desire.

Asterius groaned, barely managing to grit out an agreement when Theseus breathlessly asked him to hold up his legs more. He shifted his hands away from his thighs and lifted his legs further up, pressing deeper inside of him. He choked on another moan when he felt that he had slided fully inside of his boyfriend, hips pressed flush against each other. He suppressed a shiver and waited for a little bit, only slightly grinding against him - even though as soon as he heard Theseus cry of pleasure under him, he started to move immediately. He settled a slow rhythm, but he would drive himself deep every time, always trying to brush against the bundle of nerves that would make Theseus keen so beautifully. He himself couldn't help moans of pleasure escaping him from time to time.
To hell the neighbors, honestly.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/02/21, 07:47 pm

Carleen moaned when Horknath finally pushed inside of her, and she wrapped her hands around him, fingers digging in his shoulder blades. "I'm alright," she whispered eventually, when she realized that he was waiting for her to adjust. "You can start." She gave him a fond smile, and kissed him long and deep, rocking her hips against his as soon as he would start moving.

It was all overwhelmingly good, like sex had never been before. Although he'd had a glimpse of the experience already, Theseus wasn't expecting to love the feeling of Asterius pushing into him rhythmically, drawing both moans and cries of pleasure that definitely sounded like his boyfriend's name, most of the time. Granted, he didn't stop trying to praise him from time to time, even though he was struggling to form coherent sentences by that point.
Given that his legs were up, he clung to anything he could; Asterius' neck, shoulders, but eventually his horns again, that provided the best support for him and occasionally allowed him to pull his boyfriend down for a long, heated kiss. He actually broke one of those gasping after a while, his cries going higher and shorter. "Asterius, I'm- I'm-" Oh, he'd never finish this sentence, would he.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/02/21, 09:16 pm

Horknath bit his lip and simply nodded before losing himself completely in Carleen - in their passionate, deep kisses, in her murmurs and sighs of pleasure, in their shared gasps, in the rocking of their hips against each other. He buried his face into her shoulder and turned it to kiss her neck, almost reverently, before he was back at her mouth, begging for more. He kept on rocking his hips into hers, lifting one of his hands to grab one of her breasts and thumb at her nipple.

If Asterius had felt overwhelmed before, he was now sure that he definitely needed to rethink his definition of 'overwhelmed' as soon as Theseus had started moaning his name in such bliss, almost losing his words as he struggled not to lose his mind to pleasure. He himself was struggling to talk coherently, but he knew all the words he let out were praises and Theseus' name, like it was a prayer. He had a little more presence of mind, but not so much; any other experience he had in the past paled when confronted to the feeling of being buried deep inside Theseus, being surrounded by him so completely, having his hands pull at him in desperation and his mouth cover his again and again.
Nothing could compare.
When he felt Theseus seize up and tighten around him, he slammed his hips into his another one, two times before coming with a deep, low moan of his name, trembling as he forced himself to still to let his boyfriend ride his own high as well.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/02/21, 10:02 pm

It was only the second time they made love, and yet Carleen almost wouldn't believe that Horknath - who always managed to find just what pleased her, and played her like a fiddle - had no prior experience in that field. Had she been able to focus on anything else than her boyfriend inside and all over her, she might have thought about all of those romance novels he read, that were more or less vanilla-flavored.
But, as said, she couldn't in that moment. She kissed him hungrily anytime he went for her lips, moaned soft praises into his ear when he chased her neck instead. And when her pleasure built up, she repeated his name like a prayer, until she came first with a low moan, clinging onto him as if she were physically drowning.

Against all odds, any word or sound died on Theseus' lips when he reached his release untouched, safe for the little friction he got whenever Asterius' body pressed against his own. He felt like he left this world just a little after hearing Asterius moaning his name, with both of their hips shuddering against each other's.
When he came back to his senses a few seconds later, he realized that he was short on breath and almost wheezed, before he let out a tired chuckle, his voice hoarse. He caressed Asterius' cheek with a soft, spent gaze, speechless for once.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/02/21, 10:26 pm

Horknath almost whined when Carleen clung to him, sinking her nails in his shoulders by doing so. He couldn't get enough of that, of her using him to anchor herself, of her just using her whole body to keep him as close as physically possible. He shuddered and came with a soft moan of her name, hips stilling as he kept himself from shivering on top of her. He didn't get up from that position for another long couple of seconds, during which he gazed at her adoringly, eyes half-closed with tiredness and the haze of what was left of his own pleasure, panting to get his breath back. Then he delicately pulled himself away - after leaning in to kiss her cheek. "Do you- need anything?", he asked, his voice a little hoarse. He needed a quick trip to the bathroom before he could finally snuggle at her side and sleep.

Asterius had almost worried for a second when Theseus had simply laid there under him, breathing heavily and body limp with exertion - but he relaxed, finally allowing himself to breathe deeply, when his boyfriend chuckled and moved again. He cupped his cheek as well with one hand and leaned in to leave a kiss on his lips - a bit on the sloppy side, but give him a break - before rolling on his side to take back some breath.
He needed to take all of this in before he could think of doing anything else.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/02/21, 10:55 pm

Carleen smiled tiredly at Horknath. "I'll need to clean up a bit," she replied tiredly. "But I'll need a few more minutes to get up." She let out a kind smile, and caressed his cheek. Oh, how she loved that man! Not only was he the perfect boyfriend, but he was also the perfect lover. And she could call him hers! Oh, how lucky she had been to meet him.

Theseus chuckled some more when Asterius rolled away from him. He didn't complain - he too still had to take all of this in before doing anything else. Besides, with Asterius gone, he could finally stretch his legs flat again, and although it strained him a little, it wasn't as bad as he had feared.
He closed his eyes, trying to get his breathing to calm down, and-
And he was so relaxed, so spent, so content that he slowly fell asleep right here and there, before he could even tell Asterius that this had been the best sex he ever had.
He might definitely wake up if his boyfriend still had enough strength to clean him up, though, so he might get a chance to tell him.

Last edited by Mary on 22/02/21, 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/02/21, 11:07 pm

Horknath smiled down at her, feeling as lovestruck as ever. Every time Carleen touched him in any way he just fell in love even more! How could that even be possible? He sighed happily, leaning into her touch and grasping her hand. "I'll bring you a towel", he promised with a smile before getting up from the bed.
When he came back he was clean - even though still naked - and when he sat back down on the bed he offered her a damp towel for her to clean herself.

Asterius silently admired Theseus for a little while - his sleeping form, his quiet, satisfied expression, his smile - before getting up from the bed, as silently as the position he was in would allow, to get to the bathroom and grab the necessary things to clean himself up. He did indeed get back to the bedroom with the intent of cleaning his boyfriend as well, and even though he tried to be delicate, Theseus would probably end up waking up anyway.
But it was better to clean up right after the act, to avoid unpleasantness in the morning!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/02/21, 08:10 am

Carleen thanked Horknath, quickly cleaned up and finally rolled on her side so that she might snuggle close to him, with a soft sigh. With him gone, she had began to grow cold, but she'd be just fine sleeping by his side ubder the blanket. She looked up one last time at him, with a soft smile. "I love you, Horknath. And I want you to know you were amazing."

Theseus groaned a bit when he woke up, and barely opened his eyes to look at Asterius. Yet, he wasn't grumpy; as soon as he saw his boyfriend and understood what he was doing, he let out another smile, and caressed his cheek. He didn't have any stamina left for words - well, to be fair, he had barely slept on the previous night. Now that he felt all sleepy and content, he couldn't exactly fight it either. So, as soon as Asterius would lie down by his side again, he'd plaster himself all over his boyfriend, and snore softly.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/02/21, 08:41 pm

Horknath immediately reached to wrap his arms around Carleen, sighing happily when he finally settled down to bask in their shared warmth after adjusting the blanket on both of them. He smiled sheepishly, looking still a little shy about receiving compliments about his way to make love. "I love you too", he echoed softly, leaning in to kiss her on the lips. "And you were just as amazing."

Asterius gently hushed Theseus to soothe him when he saw his eyes flutter open. He did still lean into that gentle touch, and as soon as he was finished cleaning him he carelessly dropped the towel on the floor to have his hands free. He climbed back into bed, laying close to his boyfriend and chuckling silently when he felt him turn and wrap himself around him like a blanket just to fall immediately back asleep. He gingerly kissed the top of his head, hugged him close, and let his breathing lull him to sleep as well.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/02/21, 09:39 pm

Carleen chuckled and pecked his lips. She exchanged a few sweet words with Horknath, before she fell asleep in his arms, sated and happy.

She was still happy when she was awaken on the next morning by Spike, who probably came to let them know he needed to go on his morning walk. She smiled to herself, and snuggled closer to Horknath. "I think you son wants to get out," she mumbled against his chest.

Meanwhile, in the other apartment, Theseus would definitely not wake up before at least 10, unless Asterius woke up first and moved around a little. He would still be peacefully snoring until then, fast asleep and using Asterius' pectoral as his pillow.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/02/21, 10:37 pm

Horknath grumbled as he was awaken first by Spike's wet snout, and then by Carleen's cheeky remark - that made him chuckle sleepily. "Oh, so when he wants to walk out in the morning, he is my son, hm?", he rebutted jokingly, leaning in to leave a messy kiss on his girlfriend's cheek. He sighed, though, and slowly but surely rose to a sitting position, stretching noisily. "Alright then. I got it, Spike", he muttered, leaning down to pet his dog. "You can stay in bed if you want", he added, throwing a fond glance at Carleen. "I shouldn't take too long."

Asterius definitely woke up before ten - but he was so enamoured with Theseus' peaceful snoring and content expression, and with the warm weight of his body against him, that he didn't have the heart to move. When he finally noticed his boyfriend starting to stir awake, he smiled, and gently kissed his lips. "The King awakens", he murmured jokingly - as he had done on the morning after the first night they had slept side by side.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/02/21, 10:47 pm

Carleen hesitated, but she eventually straightened up lazily as well. "No, I think I'll get dressed and come." She stretched, and then shifted on the bed so that she might be able to pet Spike as well. "And that way we might grab ourselves some breakfast!" She grinned at Horknath.

Theseus couldn't hold back a smile, before he finally opened his eyes. "Mh. Good morning, Asterius-" He began to stretch a bit, but stiffened halfway through it. He had to go back to his previous position, with a groan. Oh, he was sore, alright.
And yet Dean had warned him about that.
"What time is it?" He asked sleepily, trying to catch his boyfriend's gaze.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/02/21, 11:03 pm

Horknath grinned back at her. "Aw, and here I wanted to be a stellar boyfriend and bring you something from the nearby baker as you lazed in bed", he only half-joked before finally getting up. He had completely forgotten about his nakedness, but he was still too sleepy to care and be embarrassed. "But I love that you want to come with me and our four-legged son out for some quality family time", he added with another smile as he rummaged in a nearby drawer to look for clean underwear.

Asterius let out a little laugh. "Are you sore, my love?", he asked tenderly, leaving another kiss on his lips. "I'm sorry. I should have treated you more gently." It had probably more to do with the stretch than the power of his thrusts, but. Who knew that for sure. "And it's ten in the morning. You looked like you were having a restful sleep, so I didn't wake you", he added.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/02/21, 11:13 pm

"Well! I'm afraid that our son would be heartbroken if I disowned him for the morning just because I feel like sleeping some more, and getting spoiled." She smiled as she watched Horknath getting dressed - eh, she appreciated seeing her boyfriend's fine butt so early in the morning.
She eventually got out of bed as well, to grab her bag and put on some clean underwear as well. For the rest of the day, well- she'd probably put the sweater Horknath had gifted her, along with a pair of leggings. It wouldn't show from under her coat, she'd be able to stay warm, and- she'd need it for comfort when they'd meet with her mother a bit later.

Theseus let out a soft smile at Asterius. "Thank you, love. It's true that I rarely sleep as much, but you're the only reason for which I'd love to stay in bed." He caressed Asterius' side. "Also... there's no need to worry about me. I think I might have simply, ah. Underestimated your girth during my preparations." He let out a chuckle. "I'll probably get used to it soon."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next