Le Deal du moment : -20%
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, ...
Voir le deal
399 €

8 - True friend(s)?

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

8 - True friend(s)? Empty 8 - True friend(s)?

Post by Mary 13/02/21, 04:32 pm

Things were going smoothly. After the Stockholm fashion show, all of the lovebirds had gone back to a normal school life - classes, dates, and sport practice included.

Carleen had managed to find more time to spend with Horknath, namely during most of their lunch breaks, when they hadn't planned to eat with friends already. They loved each other of course, but they also occasionally did things on their own, so that they could still keep on meeting with their own friends, and have things to tell each other anytime they met on the weekends, or on their dates.
Not that they lacked things to talk about, of course! Being both thrilled with reading, their studies and the occasional movies they went to watch together, they had plenty to discuss already.
On that particular Thursday, the uni cafeteria was quite busy, so she and Horknath had decided to split up - she'd grab a table for the both of them as soon as she found one, and he'd get their meals in the meantime. She had sent him a victorious text message as soon as she had found a small table for two, and was looking through her phone when someone sat in front of her.
Someone she couldn't stand. She was probably making a face by the time Horknath joined her, paying more attention to her phone than to Piritoo - a tall guy with brown hair, kind of good looking, dressed almost like her brother and who was leaning on the table, much too close to her tastes. Her boyfriend might hear the end of their one-sided conversation, with Piritoo trying to get Carleen to look at him.
"C'mon, it'll be fun! I'll pay for dinner."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

8 - True friend(s)? Empty Re: 8 - True friend(s)?

Post by Gravirei 13/02/21, 05:05 pm

Horknath had never been happier with his newfound daily routine - and let's admit it, it was a hundred percent because now Carleen was included in it.
Surely enough they did respect each other's spaces and arrangements whenever they didn't include each other, and in his book that was exactly what an healthy relationship was about. He had his sports and evenings during which he got together with his teammates to watch rugby on TV, laugh and throw popcorns around, she had her workshop classes until late in the afternoon and night outs with her friends - but they were never without thinking about each other, at least in a corner of their mind, and he loved that.
The fact that they always had something to talk about during their many dates and lunches together only added to it!
He was happily walking towards the table where Carleen was waiting for him, when he spotted someone already sitting in front of her. He tilted his head - she didn't seem very into the conversation. Was this person bothering her? He arrived up to the table and, hearing the offering for a dinner, frowned a little bit. But, well - he tried not to assume anything before knowing. So he tapped awkwardly on the man's shoulder. "Uhm- hi", he greeted him. "I'm really sorry to interrupt, but you're sitting in my place", he added with a little smile.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/02/21, 05:22 pm

Carleen looked up as soon as she heard Horknath's voice, and her face lit up. She also paid no attention to Piritoo, who jumped off his seat and turned around when he saw who was suggesting him to move. "Ah! You mean- your seat-"

"You've probably seen him at our New Year's Eve party," Carleen told Piritoo with a cold grin. "It's Horknath, my boyfriend."
"Ah, you two are still- I mean, sure, I've heard of him," Piritoo answered with a tense smile. "I, uh. Gotta go. Practice, you know. See you, Carleen!" And he promptly ran away. Just like that.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/02/21, 05:27 pm

Horknath didn't even have the time to open his mouth and say anything (it would have been something on the lines of "Hello, yes I'm Horknath! I don't remember your name though?") before Piritoo scurried away like a scared cat. He put both the trails he was holding down on the table and sat down in front of Carleen, scratching his head with a perplexed expression. "Uh... everything alright?", he asked then, a little bashfully. "Was that guy a friend of yours? Or- someone bothering you?" Well, they had seemed to know each other, but. On a second thought, Carleen wasn't looking very pleased to be having to do with him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/02/21, 05:38 pm

Carleen sighed heavily. "Honestly? No, no, and yes." She pouted a little bit, and fully turned to face Horknath - she had been sitting on the side to avoid looking at Piritoo directly whenever she looked up - and put her phone down. "That was Piritoo. Theseus' best friend. Well. Ex-best friend? I guess it depends whether or not Theseus still sees Asterius as a best friend still. Anyway-" She took a deep breath. "He's been trying hard to date me since middle school."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/02/21, 06:04 pm

"Oh." Horknath made a face, looking a little embarrassed. "I see. Then- that was why you were looking uneasy." He hesitated, but then smiled kindly at her. "He thought you were single and tried to ask for a date, then? I've- overheard something about a dinner while I came here." He settled better in his chair. "I'm guessing you've kept on saying no all since middle school."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/02/21, 06:23 pm

"I have," Carleen confirmed, her tone softer. Thankfully, Horknath's presence had managed to soothe her already, and she smiled a little at him. "And ever since, he has never taken 'no' for a definite answer. He came to talk to me because, well. My previous relationships never lasted more than three months, so he supposed we had broken up by now." Her smile grew more genuine. "Well, too bad for him, I've met my soulmate now."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/02/21, 06:48 pm

Again, Horknath tended to try and be as non-judgemental as possible, so he merely assumed that Piritoo was just a very insistent person. Which was not good, but not terribly bad, he guessed. He felt himself melt a little and gush when Carleen called him her soulmate, though, and he rested his elbows on the table to look at her with fondness in his eyes. "Too bad for him", he echoed with a smile. "I love you so much. And I'm afraid that for the day he's asked you out, you'd be already busy. With me", he added, trying to look confident for once. "I mean. If you're free, and not actually already busy-" And failing, of course.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/02/21, 07:06 pm

Carleen chuckled freely. "Oh well, I was about to ask you whether you're free tomorrow night or not, in fact, so it's all up to you! Theseus is kicking me out of the apartment. Apparently he's got a date planned with Asterius, and he doesn't want me around at all."
She found it endearing, to know that even Theseus would go as far as to organize a date all on his own.

But little did she know what Theseus had really planned for that date. And there was one person out there who would surely regret to hear about it very son.
"WINCHESTER!" Theseus yelled in the corridors when he saw his (unfortunate) friend from afar. He waved at him, and tried to run towards him.
Which was rarely good news, let's be honest.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/02/21, 07:25 pm

Horknath immediately perked up at the mention of a potential date for the following night. "Oh- I'm free! Definitely free." He was always free if she asked, let's be honest. "Yes, Asterius had mentioned something about it - he said he has no idea what Theseus has in mind yet, but that he'd probably end up either being very late or sleeping over at your place. So, well - if you are up for some dinner, maybe a movie at my place? It feels like ages since I've gotten myself some chinese food takeaway", he mused, scratching his chin. "But I'm up for anything, really!"

Dean was talking with a classmate when he heard Theseus yelling his name. He didn't even have to wonder who it was. There was only one man who'd yell at someone like that, and he didn't need to turn around either to guess that he was now charging towards him like some bulldozer. he paled, quickly bid goodbye to his friend and tried to run away around the corner - but let's be honest. Theseus was definitely faster than him. He would get caught.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/02/21, 08:37 pm

"Oooh I'd love some Chinese takeaway in front of a movie!" Carleen laid her elbows on the table, and rested her chin in the palms of her hands. "Sounds great. So we could have some kind of pyjama party at your place? Snuggle up on the couch, eat noodles, smooch a bit... Convince Spike to let mommy and daddy have their 'alone time' together once the lights are off?" She had whispered the last bit with a shy smile, but. She definitely sounded excited about their plans for the week-end.

Theseus did manage to catch Dean, and he definitely grabbed his arm. "Winchester! Hi! You must be busy my friend, or surely you'd have heard me," he laughed. "Listen, uh- I'd like to talk to you, I won't take too much of your time," he told Dean, almost literally dragging him around a corner.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/02/21, 08:53 pm

Horknath flushed, but he couldn't help but chuckle. "Well. I can't say I don't love that plan. Pajama party sounds great", he answered after clearing his throat a little. He offered a shy smile back at Carleen. "I'll make sure to exhaust Spike on his evening walk. That way he'll sleep early and mommy and daddy will manage to have some. Uhm. Time for themselves."

Dean rolled his eyes. "Hi, Theseus", he answered, with surrender deeply planted in his voice. He knew that when Theseus managed to get a grip on someone, he never let go until he got whatever he was looking for. "Alright, fine. Go ahead - but be quick, I have a lesson in fifteen minutes", he added before being yanked around the corner. "Don't pull me, I can walk on my own-!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/02/21, 09:12 pm

Carleen bit on her lips and smiled at Horknath. "You'll let me come for that walk? I'd love to play with Spike for a bit too!" She then talked excitedly with him about what kind of movie they could watch together, and probably had a great lunch break. But, sadly, she had classes to attend on that afternoon, so they'd probably have to part at some point.

"Oh, my apologies Dean!" Theseus let go of him, and walked a few more meters before he looked around, and took a deep breath. "Alright! You've told me not to mention this in public again, and there is no one around to hear us!" He took another sharp breath in, and didn't leave his friend any time to cut him. "We're having our actual first time tomorrow evening and I need to ask you some last questions before-"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/02/21, 09:35 pm

Horknath smiled. "Sure! Both me and Spike would be happy to have you on our evening walk. It would make it way more pleasant", he added with a shy smile.
They did talk a lot, about the movie they'd watch and about a number of other things - and then bid each other goodbye before their respective lessons, with Horknath bending down to leave a chaste kiss on her lips before waving at her.

Dean had crossed his arms and readied himself to hear about whatever Theseus wanted to ask of him - but he immediately flushed as soon as he heard the words 'first time' and his first instinct was to press his hands to his ears like a kindergartener and hastily look around to confirm that yes, no one was actually listening to them. "Speak in a lower voice!", he hissed. "What do you need to ask again? You've asked me literally everything! And- why not Selena's brother?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/02/21, 10:07 pm

Carleen waved at Horknath too and blew another kiss at him before she had to go back to her classes, feeling happier than ever.
She was far from guessing just how that Friday might go, but I'll go on with this in a bit UvU

Theseus sighed, and moved on from talking regularly to his usual stage-whispering. "Alright! Well- Tyler is more on the taking side than the giving side, so of course he's been able to provide me with useful information for my role and how to prepare efficiently to it. However-" He might raise his voice again if Dean tried to talk over him, because he was just like that(tm), "However, I'd like our first night together to be perfect, so I'd like your input on a few things." He squinted. "You... are on the giving side, right? Or should I ask your roommate-boyfriend."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/02/21, 10:13 pm

Yusss UvU

Dean buried his face into his hands. Oh my God. There was no way he was going to escape this, right? There was just- there was just no way. "Yeah. I mean- fine. Whatever. What do you need to know", he asked, still muffled from his palms - but Theseus had probably heard just alright.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/02/21, 10:22 pm

Theseus grinned, since he finally got what he wanted, and asked Dean some embarrassing questions about what he could do to maximize his boyfriend's pleasure, and so on.
He finally ended up laying his hands on Dean's shoulders. "Thank you, my friend! Well- I'll make sure to put your advice to good use. I'll let you know how it went!"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/02/21, 10:50 pm

"Please, I beg you, don't", Dean almost whined, shaking his head while hiding his face in his hands. "Certain things are meant to stay private, between you and him! Asterius is a great guy and all, but I really can live without knowing what he likes to do in bed or whether he enjoys when his tail gets pulled on or not-" He really did not want to think about anything involving Theseus and sex, let's be honest. And, as said, Asterius was a nice person, but he was definitely not his type- and he had Castiel to think about now!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/02/21, 11:17 pm

"He doesn't, actually, it's a quite sensitive part of his anatomy- but alright, I won't give you any details," Theseus replied with a sigh. He then patted Dean's shoulder, and grinned at him. "Thank you anyway, friend! I'll make it up to you in some way. Just wait for it!" He gave Dean a thumbs up, and finally set him free.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/02/21, 11:23 pm

Dean half-heartedly waved at Theseus as he probably sprinted off, way too weary after that embarrassing conversation to even start and wonder what he'd ever mean by 'making it up to him'.
It was probably going to be something equally embarrassing.
He quickly texted Carleen after that encounter as he walked to his class. "Your brother just ambushed me for more sex talk. I am your best friend and I love you but I might ask to be paid in burgers next time we meet."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 13/02/21, 11:57 pm

Carleen promptly answered to Dean - after laughing a little, of course - to offer her apologies and promise him a dinner anytime soon, just the two of them with as much burgers as he'd like, of course. To make up for her brother's curiosity.

--

On the very next day, she had gotten home to prepare her bag for the night, before Horknath would be done with practice. She had already texted him earlier during the day to let him know that she'd find him back at uni, so that they might get to his place together.

Theseus had left practice a little earlier on that day. Given that he was their best player, his coach had readily agreed, much to most of his teammates' dismay - for there was one of them that was insufferable as soon as he was out of sight. And it was Piritoo, of course. As soon as Theseus was gone, he had already started being loud and obnoxious in his stead, but in the most annoying way possible. He'd complain about anything, to anyone, whether they were willing to listen to him or not.
And he was basically almost yelling his complaints in the locker room by the end of the day, when most of the team was gone already, fed up with his antics.
"I mean, I'm a nice guy, am I not? Oh I'm not a supermodel like Theseus, but I look decent, hell, I have better grades than him -" He snorted. "Although, it's not that hard, really- My point is, I should have been her first choice long ago. But noooo, look at her, thinking she's so hot and above anyone else."
Kind of hard to miss him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/02/21, 12:14 am

Asterius had gotten home early after practice as well - he needed to get all of his things ready to get to Theseus' place, so he had ended up leaving just as both the rugby and football team were getting inside the locker rooms. He had briefly waved at Horknath, told him to enjoy his date - enjoyed his flustered answer and gone his merry way.

Horknath had just about finished dressing up after showering, and was shoving all of his things in his sports bag - distractedly, though, since he was messaging Carleen back to tell her that he was almost done. He couldn't possibly not hear that guy's loud complaints even if he tried to, let's be honest (damn his sensitive hearing), and he couldn't help but roll his eyes at his words. First of all - Theseus had his own quirks, but he was a good man, there was no need to say his name in such a disdainful way. And- oh, no. Poor whoever girl was unfortunate enough to attract the attentions of a man who loudly proclaimed himself 'a nice guy'. Nice guys are just nice, they don't need to yell it aloud. 'It sounds much like incel talk - at the same time scared of women and angry that they can call the shots in their choice for a partner. I should make a post about that on my blog, it would be interesting', he thought.
He hadn't recognized the voice, not yet. How could he? He had only heard it once, and it had sounded different - more on edge, since Piritoo had been in a rush to run away from him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/02/21, 09:50 am

Apparently, Piritoo hadn't registered that some members of the rugby team were still in the room - their lockers weren't exactly next to each other's, and he was not tall enough to see over them.
"Dude, what the fuck? You shouldn't have pictures of her like that on your phone!" A second voice intervened. "If Theseus knew-"
"Oh his higness is much too busy with his best friend slash fuck friend to care," Piritoo countered, with a disdainful tone. "Besides, she should be expecting it if she dresses like this daily. And don't get me started on her Instagram. The bitch is quite aware of how hot she looks. But she's too good for any guy who's not at least 2 meters tall! She even got bored with walkers recently and turned towards ogres now, and you know why? Because Carleen Mishra is a slut with a size fetish-"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/02/21, 12:43 pm

If someone had asked the coach of Elysium's rugby team who, between his two best players, was the fastest to react, he would have taken some seconds before finally answering with Horknath's name. Asterius had more power behind his strides, but he needed more time to react than Horknath, so he usually ended up being slower than his brother.
Which was how Horknath ended up needing less than a second to cross the distance between his bag and the place where Piritoo was currently standing - anyone barely had the time to hear him coming, let's be honest, even though he was anything but silent - and lay a fist straight on his face. No questions asked. No nothing.
He was livid, he could barely think. The second he had understood who that worm was talking about, that he had been talking about Carleen the whole time- nothing else had mattered anymore.
Now he stood there, mind still dazed, blood on his knuckles and breath heavy. "You say whatever you want of me, you racist piece of scum", he hissed through his teeth. "But say another word about Carleen, and I swear to God a broken nose will be the last of your problems-!" A couple of his teammates had ran after him and were trying to uselessly hold him back - trying to tell him that it was definitely not worth it.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/02/21, 01:54 pm

Horknath had come to them and punched Piritoo so fast that none of the football players had fully registered what had happened, safe perhaps Piritoo, who had fallen on the floor and was holding his bloodied nose with a whine, throwing a fearful glance at Horknath.
But then he saw red. "What the fuck, dude? And you call me a racist? No wonder why it goes around that you ogres are bloodthirsty beasts! Wait until Theseus hears about that, we'll see if you stay with his sister any-"
Since Horknath was held back by his teammates, one of Piritoo's colleagues actually snatched his phone from his hands. He looked at Horknath with a bit of concern, but eventually handed him Piritoo's phone.
"He's got pictures of your girlfriend on there. You- I think it's better you take it."
"You're all a bunch of assholes-" Piritoo snarled, trying to get back on his feet and failing, his head dizzy.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next