-14%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 – RAM 8Go/SSD 256Go
799 € 930 €
Voir le deal

Act IV: Friendship!? Love!? Where are we, in a Shojo manga?? (yes)

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Act IV: Friendship!? Love!? Where are we, in a Shojo manga?? (yes) - Page 9 Empty Re: Act IV: Friendship!? Love!? Where are we, in a Shojo manga?? (yes)

Post by Gravirei 28/06/20, 11:21 am

Dean definitely looked lovestruck when Castiel smiled at him, and he sheepishly smiled back. "Night, Cas", he murmured. "Call me, alright? Or come look for me at Uni. I want to see you again."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Act IV: Friendship!? Love!? Where are we, in a Shojo manga?? (yes) - Page 9 Empty Re: Act IV: Friendship!? Love!? Where are we, in a Shojo manga?? (yes)

Post by Mary 28/06/20, 11:44 am

"I will," Castiel replied with a softer smile. "Carleen knows where to find Horknath and me during our lunch break. If you ever wish to find us at that hour- you could come with her." He couldn't resist one last peck on Dean's lips, before he finally untucked his seatbelt. "I should go, it's getting late."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/06/20, 11:49 am

"Alright", Dean answered, happily accepting however many pecks his boyfriend would decide to kindly give to him. "Yeah, you'd better go, or we'll end up smooching in the car until dawn breaks, and if I get back that late, my mom's gonna kill me", he joked as he warched Castiel get out of the car. "Night again, Cas. See you."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9