-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 litres (Anthracite)
79 € 99 €
Voir le deal

3 - Why did you disappear in thin air?

2 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

3 - Why did you disappear in thin air? - Page 6 Empty Re: 3 - Why did you disappear in thin air?

Post by Mat 15/01/19, 08:51 pm

"Welp you're working in an office and.. you know what I do" Kalyan helped him to finish to tidy everything. Indeed he was not the type to stay still in the house. "You're ready?"

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

3 - Why did you disappear in thin air? - Page 6 Empty Re: 3 - Why did you disappear in thin air?

Post by Gravirei 15/01/19, 08:56 pm

"As ready as I can be~", Balthazar winked and then put away the drying cloth. "I'll go for the bathroom first. Since I am still half-naked, and since it's free now, I'd better go. Before another handsome man decides to take a shower in it!" He walked away, to go wash his face and get properly changed, before they could go to the swimming pool.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 15/01/19, 09:09 pm

Kalyan rolled his eyes. "Garoo has his own bathroom, you know! ... And I hope you won't walk on him" He grumbled for himself. Damn he was jealous

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/01/19, 09:18 pm

"I won't, don't worry~ I will knock this time. I would never want to peek on any naked man aside from you", Balthazar managed to answer with a smug smile before he went in the bathroom. He was done soon, and came out with an elegant pair of pants, a shirt (unbuttoned) with sleeves rolled up and still the same smug smile on his face. "So, shall we?", he said, walking up to Kalyan.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 15/01/19, 09:34 pm

"Yeah" Kalyan looked at Balthazar, a smile on his lips. "You're always so elegant. I'm a bit jealous"

Meanwhile, because we can through the magic of RP, Castiel had finished his day and was coming back to the garage. His heart was pounding a bit loud, and he was cursing himself for that. "What am I, a teen?" He mumbled for himself

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/01/19, 09:53 pm

Balthazar smiled back at him. "Well, teach me how to not die while doing sports and I will help you get a new wardrobe. What about that?"

Such magic that Dean was even mumbling the exact same thing as he tried to clean himself up from the grease and dirt. He had showered in the garage - there was a small bathroom - but his hands just kept being a bit dirty anyway. He waited for Castiel next to his car, which was repaired, even if temporarily.
Chuck, after asking his son a few questions about his day, and was done with telling him about his own when he stopped in front of the garage. "There we are!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 15/01/19, 10:05 pm

"Of course... But you're serious when you say you don't do sports at all?" Kalyan couldn't hold back a smile. To be able to teach Balthazar something seemed very appealing to him !

"Thanks dad" Castiel smiled at him, grateful. "I'll see you tonight at the restaurant?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/01/19, 10:46 pm

"Oh, I do the bare necessary to keep myself in some sort of shape. You know, small exercises, that kind of things", Balthazar explained. He stared at Kalyan's shoulder with both admiration and a bit of... envy, maybe. "I wish I could have shoulders like those. But I am not built for it, apparently!"

"Sure thing! You remember the place, right? Be there by seven and a half", Chuck reminded him with a kind smile. "I'll go, I promised I'd fetch Gabriel at the train station. I'll see you later!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 19/01/19, 06:48 pm

"Hmm are you sure? I will examine you at the pool if you want. I'll tell you what are your strength, but I'm pretty sure you can be a bit like me" Kalyan reassured him, while guiding him to his car

"See you, dad" Castiel waved at him and went down, looking around. When he spotted Dean, he couldn't help but to smile. He had missed him. He was fully aware of that, now that he was in front of him again

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/01/19, 07:28 pm

Balthazar's expression immediatly became more interested. "You will examine me?", he asked, following Kalyan. "How do you intend to do that?" He remembered that the other man had been a personal trainer in the past, at the time they were going to university. But he couldn't avoid to think about another, better kind of examination. Possibly concerning him being naked!

Dean instantly relaxed when he saw that Castiel was smiling. And he smiled back, feeling genuinely happy about seeing his old friend back again. He waved slightly, feeling a bit embarrassed for some reason - and feeling a bit underdressed, in his checkered shirt and worn out blue jeans. "Hey", he greeted him. "Everything alright?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 19/01/19, 07:35 pm

"Well I can understand how your body works through massages, but that will be at home. Also when you're exercising for a start" Kalyan said WITH SUCH INNOCENCE! "You're interested in that?"

"Yes, thank you for your concern" Castiel said and bowed his head. "Did you have time to look at my car? I know it's... a bit old"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/01/19, 07:52 pm

Oh, Balthazar was very interested. VERY. "It sounds interesting", he simply answered though, hiding his smile by turning away from Kalyan. "I am curious to see how it works." He was struggling a bit to keep himself from getting too enthusiast about it. But he would have definitely transformed that moment of simple physical checking to one of seduction, if he could manage!

Dean chuckled. "Man, don't be so formal, you make me feel old", he answered first with a smile. Then he patted the roof of the car, gently. "Yeah, it's old, but I think it's a good car. The problem you have at the engine is quite serious, though." He scratched his head. "I managed to patch it out for now - it should be ok for a week, but you'll need to take it back. I'll have the piece I need by next Monday, and you'll get your car just as new!" He seemed a bit nervous, even with that smile on his lips.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 19/01/19, 08:28 pm

"So we will start with the pool and... tonight, you'll see your family, right?" He was thinking outloud. "But maybe after that, if you want, I can check on your body"

"...Alright" Castiel looked at the car, then at Dean. He seemed a bit hesitant, but finally decided to confess. "I am thinking of... getting an office in this town, in fact"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/01/19, 08:41 pm

"Make that a date", Balthazar answered immediately, this time smiling openly at Kalyan. "I am sure I will thoroughly enjoy that~", he added with a slight purr. Too bad for him , he would have to make a move first since Kalyan proved to be pretty innocent for now!

"... oh!" Dean coughed, then cleared his throat. He had to try to sound less enthusiastic. What the hell, Dean! "Oh, that... that sounds great. Congrats", he added. He looked down at his own feet, trying to gather a bit of courage. "Uh, listen - do you... I'm closing the place, right now. How'd you feel about a beer or something? It'd be nice to catch up."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 19/01/19, 08:55 pm

"Is it me or the idea of a free massage seems very appealing to you" Kalyan was quite amused to see Balthazar so open to the idea. He had no idea of his true intentions. Garoo would have known! But Garoo was sleeping

Castiel glanced at his watch and nodded. "I have a bit of time before meeting with my brothers. So I can. ... Are we going in a bar or staying here?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/01/19, 09:14 pm

"Oh, you know. I enjoy free stuff, like everyone", Balthazar answered, almost carelessly. He was still smirking, though. "Especially if it has to do with being pampered. Especially if it is a massage." He winked. "Especially if it is offered by someone I like."

"Oh, we can go to a bar", Dean said immediately, feeling glad about Castiel accepting his invitation. "There is one that is open, it's pretty close. And we'll be back here afterwards, so you can fetch your car and go to your family night. Is that okay with you?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 19/01/19, 09:20 pm

Kalyan shook his head, but he was secretly glad about the compliment. He hadn't try to speak about it, yet he was thinking of it. He liked Balthazar. He used to date him. Could he date him again? Well he would have to deal with his jealousy first!

Castiel had hoped they would stay, to be alone. But it was so selfish of him he got ashamed of himself to think that. "It is very ok with me" He said, nodding. "So I..follow you"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/01/19, 09:48 pm

Balthazar walked by Kalyan's side for a bit until they reached his car. At that point, before he could turn around it to get to the passenger side, he ran his fingers on the other man's back, lightly, to appreciate the muscles a bit. And then he swiftly made his way to his seat before Kalyan could say something, as if nothing had happened.

Dean smiled and turned just a second, to close the garage door. Then he made a gesture for Castiel to follow him, and started walking down the street. "So", he asked after making sure that yes, his friend was following him, "how are your... how are your studies going?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 19/01/19, 10:06 pm

And Kalyan did look a bit confused, not sure of what he felt. Or why he was feeling flustered. Since Balthazar didn't comment on it, he didn't dare to, and drove them to the swimming pool. He bought a swimsuit for Balthazar and they went to change separatly. Once done, Kalyan was waiting to him near the entrance

Castiel glanced at him, quite surprised. "But I'm done for now, Dean. I started to work and I'm doing my best to pay my student credit"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/01/19, 10:27 pm

Balthazar was quick to get changed, and was soon reaching for Kalyan. He walked up to him with his swimsuit on, smiling broadly. Indeed, he had gained a little bit of fudge on his belly - and he had become a tad bit softer than what he used to be, but he still seemed in a good shape overall. "Well now, that's one sight I really enjoy. I could come to this place more often!"

"... oh! Right, uh... sorry, I thought you were still in that phase where you do internship. And that the studio was your future project", Dean explained, embarrassed. "Time sure has passed by pretty fast. But, I bet you got the best grades in your year when you passed." He smiled.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 19/01/19, 10:49 pm

"Really?" Kalyan looked around, a bit confused. Well the swimming pool was quite big and you had a big water slide. But still. "You love swimming pools that much?"

"Yes I did" Castiel admitted without any shame. "And that is a good thing, because that way I got invited in a very important conference. ... I'm proud of it, and I don't know if I should say it out loud?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/01/19, 11:00 pm

Balthazar laughed. "Oh, dear me. I was talking about you, you should have guessed it by now", he answered, chuckling with complete disbelief. Damn, this man was so cutely unaware of himself sometimes!

Dean chuckled. "Nah. It's good to be proud of yourself. I mean, you got impressive results, so you definitely have all the rights to go around and slap them in other people's face!" He pointed the bar at Castiel, to show to him that indeed it wasn't very far. "Did you specialize in something particular?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 19/01/19, 11:53 pm

"Listen, if you don't say it clearly, I cannot understand!" Kalyan turned his back to Balthazar, clearly sulking. Or maybe using that as an excuse to hide the fact he was maybe blushing. WHO KNOWS

"No, I decided to stick with general medicine" Well at least the bar looked neat, and almost empty. They shouldn't be bothered. "And that way, I don't have to spend an insanly amount of hours in hospital" He confessed. "And... you? How are you?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/01/19, 12:42 am

Balthazar held back a smile, biting on his lip. He took a moment to admire Kalyan's back - it was a pretty nice sight as well - before he hummed, walking to be at his side. "I'll do my best to be more explicit next time, then", he simply observed with a smug smile.

"That's understandable, I guess", Dean answered, sitting down at a table. It was a bit isolated, so indeed they could stay on their own. "I'm... well, I'm alright I guess. I am looking after that garage, and the owner has basically promised me it will be mine, one day." He seemed pretty proud about that. "Business is doing pretty good, I enjoy that job, I am great at it - and I even manage to help my brother with his studies."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 20/01/19, 11:35 am

"You know I will hit you if you're too explicit in public" Kalyan warned him. "And I won't accept if you do that just for fun!"

"That's very good" Castiel seemed to have lighten up at this news. "Well I see that you are doing good. You know, Sam was a bit worried that you were sacrificing your life to help him

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum