399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

3 - I think I love you

2 posters

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

3 - I think I love you - Page 12 Empty Re: 3 - I think I love you

Post by Gravirei 14/10/18, 03:32 pm

Crowley hummed into that kiss, feeling himself harden in his pants when he started to move his own hips against the other man's. He lowered his hands, trying to undo Hanakael's belt and then to unzip his pants, actually encountering a certain degree of difficulty. But not relenting, nor ending the kiss.

Dean averted his gaze, a bit embarrassed. "I... I wanted you to be happy, with someone. Not to be lonely anymore. And I didn't think I was the right person to get that kind of affection from you. Or that... you could ever hold it for me, anyway."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/10/18, 03:39 pm

Hanakael was actually so enthusiastic he helped Crowley to undress him almost fully, since he only got rid of his pants and shoes. He had made no move so far to get rid of the top.

Castiel smiled fondly at Dean, and brought a hand on the table to squeeze Dean's gently. "You're the only right person for that, Dean. I love you like I could never love anyone else."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/10/18, 03:56 pm

Crowley was completely onboard with all that enthusiasm. He threw the pants on the side without care and lowered Hanakael's underwear. The demon met his lover's gaze, and smirked darkly as he moved down, and down again so that he just needed to bow a bit to swallow down his length, engulfing it completely in his mouth.

Dean looked back at Castiel once again, and opened up in a gentle, loving smile. He took a hold of Castiel's hand with his other one, and brought it to his lips to kiss his knuckles. "I love you like I will never love anyone else", he answered, fondly.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/10/18, 04:05 pm

Hanakael moaned soon enough, once he had caught some breath back, and tried to prop himself up on his elbows to be able to look at Crowley. He even licked his lips and threw a concerned glanced out of the car, for he knew he would be quite noisy in here. Yet again, the fear of being discovered actually added to the thrill of the moment.

Castiel smiled back to Dean. They spent the evening sharing sweet comments about everything, but also talked freely, like they were used to, as friends. Because that's also what Castiel loved about their relationship: Dean was the most important person to him in various ways.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/10/18, 04:23 pm

Crowley hummed, starting to bob his head up and down. He carefully manoeuvred himself so he could unzip his pants and relief some of his own arousal. He moaned around Hanakael's length, not worried in the slightest about getting caught. Well, judging by his hard-on, he was all but concerned with that thought.

Dean actually relished that easy relationship they had. He was glad - very, very glad - that they had been able to keep that mindless, friendly way to talk even if they were together now, and loved how effortlessly they got along and laughed about nothing. It was like having a best friend, but he could smooch him. Best thing ever!
"... no wait, and your brother said what?, he said, trying not to laugh harder than he already was as he paid for their dinner.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/10/18, 04:40 pm

Hanakael couldn't hold back the moans that came up his throat when he felt how delicious Crowley felt around him. He tried to find a comfortable position to remain in while his lover took care of him, and laid a hand on his shoulder. He didn't dare to get it in his hair yet, for after all, the demon was older than him.

Castiel smiled. "Michael didn't say anything. He tried to hit Lucien with a vase. I guess we're not seeing Amelia next time we're going to my parents' place," he said, trying hard not to laugh.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/10/18, 04:59 pm

Crowley kept on sucking on his lover's length like it was his own job, humming and moaning, and swallowing him whole until the tip hit the back of his throat. He did feel Hanakael's hand on his shoulder and huffed. He took a gentle hold of it, and guided it to his own head.

Dean laughed heartily while he brought Castiel out of the restaurant. "Oh God, I knew it. I knew it would have ended like it ended with Martha and Pamela - I knew it since I saw them flirting that one time around the table!" He gestured for Cas to get into the car.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/10/18, 05:12 pm

Hanakael ran his hand into Crowley's hair, since he was allowed to, and let out a cry of pleasure when he felt just how deep his lover could take him. He would hold on for a while like that, pleased to no end by his skilled mouth, before he cleared his throat, alarmed. "Crowley, I'm getting close," he murmured, his voice rough.

Castiel held back a chuckle himself. "Apparently Gabriel told him it wouldn't happen if he picked himself girlfriends that are more than 'beautiful, and nothing else'.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/10/18, 05:28 pm

Crowley simply hummed, but he didn't stop what he was doing. If anything, he doubled up his efforts, his fingers almost bruising the skin of Hanakael's thighs. He had no intention of letting go, and that was much clear in the challenging way he held his lover's gaze.

"What about being less of a prick. That would also help a great deal", Dean added, starting up the engine and driving off in the night towards an unknown (yet) place.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/10/18, 06:01 pm

Hanakael got worried at first, but Crowley seemed so sure of himself, that he just gave in in the end, and came with a low moan, trying hard to keep his eyes open to see his lover swallow him whole.

"That, too," Castiel sighed. "Truth be told, I've always been bothered by the way he treats his girlfriends. He never defends them in front of my mother."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/10/18, 06:19 pm

And Crowley did swallow him whole. He took all Hanakael could give him with a low, pleased hum, and only when he was sure his lover was done he let him go, lifting himself up to look straight into his eyes. Something seemed to burn in the depth of his eyes as he lowly licked his lower lip. "I never start something I cannot finish, sweetheart."

"And he never gives them any credit", Dean added. "I am sure I've never seen him listening to what they had to say, or actually be interested in what they are. Behind what they look like, I mean." He sighed. "I have been shallow like him, but only for what concerned one-night stands. ... which I don't do anymore!", he quickly added, cursing himself.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/10/18, 06:26 pm

With his mind still clouded with his recent release, Hanakael nodded absent-mindedly, while he tried to gain his breath back. "I just wished to- warn you," he whispered, with a small smile. "I've never doubted you."

Castiel pressed his lips together, but forced a smile. "It's alright, Dean. I know you haven't done that for a while. At least, I found no evidence of that since you've started to live with me."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/10/18, 06:48 pm

"I know you didn't", Crowley cooed, reassuring Hanakael with a gentle kiss on his stomach. "Now. I think we both need a more comfortable place where to take things more... calmly, don't you agree?" Especially seeing as he was still painfully hard. He smirked at his lover, tucking himself back into his pants. "Would you follow me outside, darling?"

"Of course I didn't!" Dean seemed outraged at the thought. "Since the day I appeared, all I can think about - is you", he muttered, more to himself than to anybody in particular. They seemed to be outside the city now, in the outskirts of a countryside road. If Castiel would look outside the window, he would have maybe recognized some signs...

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/10/18, 07:11 pm

Hanakael swallowed hard, and grabbed his pants to put them back on swiftly, along with his shoes soon. "Where are we going?" He eyed Crowley's crotch, since he hadn't been able to find release yet. Would they go far? Part of him sure hoped they weren't going to have sex standing in the parking lot.

Castiel had smiled softly, and laid down his hand on Dean's thigh, near his knee. "It's okay. I trust you- are we going to the star-seeing spot?" he asked him suddenly, beaming.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/10/18, 07:28 pm

"Didn't you just say you trusted me?" Crowley stepped out of the car, looking as dignified as ever, even whit arousal still clouding his eyes and a hard-on painfully hidden in his pants. "Follow me." He walked to the end of the parking lot, sometimes glancing behind his shoulders to make sure Hanakael was following him. He stopped in front of the elevator, calling for it with a small, personal key, and then gestured for the younger man to follow him inside. All this mystery!

"Aw, man, no!" Dean whined, almost breaking into a pout. "I wanted to keep it a surprise! It was supposed to be romantic and you were supposed to jump at my neck-" He rambled a bit as he pulled at the side of the road, more or less in the same spot he had parked the other time. "-and now how are you supposed to fall in love with me, my plan is ruined!", he moped jokingly as he walked out of the car.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/10/18, 07:31 pm

Hanakael did follow Crowley inside, and looked at the key, then at the available stairs of the building. Could it be possible they were going to a specific, private one? Did Crowley own rooms here?

Castiel laughed kindly, and promptly got out as well. However, when he walked to Dean, he didn't take his hand in his: he wrapped his arms around his neck and kissed him for a good while, in a kiss that was maybe more heated that any of their kisses so far.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/10/18, 07:44 pm

Crowley pressed the only button that was inside, and the doors closed. "Careful, darling. it goes up pretty fast." The elevator did indeed speed up a lot, and stopped to what seemed to be the last floor of an awfully tall building. When the doors opened again, he stepped out, nonchalantly making way inside a modern-looking, well furnished apartment. "Make yourself at home, darling. Well, my home, of course", he added. He never really got there often - it was too modern-ish to his taste, too simple. And too high up - he liked the large windows, though. And at least, he had been to get a fireplace there.

Dean smiled brightly when Castiel did indeed get his arms around his neck, like he had wanted - but he wasn't all that ready for that passionate display. He wasn't but hey, he could totally adapt himself quickly! He surrounded his boyfriend with his arms, hugging him to his chest and humming into the kiss, opening his mouth slightly, impatient to deepen the kiss.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/10/18, 08:33 pm

Hanakael looked around in awe. He actually enjoyed those kind of apartments. "This is a nice place you have here," he told Crowley, while walking around in the living room. He had taken off his shoes in the entrance by pure habit - and also because he knew he'd probably discard his clothes soon.

Castiel deepened the kiss as soon as Dean allowed him too, and muffled a pleased hum against his boyfriend's lips. It had been ages since he had kissed someone like that, and hadn't actually liked it all that much, before. But with Dean... everything was different. It all felt perfect, and not enough at once. Eventually, he broke their kiss, to get some air back into his lungs. "I find this very romantic," he whispered to his soulmate, with a kiss.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/10/18, 08:41 pm

Crowley hid a pleased smile. "Do I", he observed casually, leaning against one of the windows to tug at his tie. He glanced at Hanakael, following him with his gaze as he looked around the large living room, taking in his admired expression. "So I take it you like this apartment?"

Dean, on the other hand, even having years of kissing - and a lot of other things as well - experiences under his belt, could swear nothing ever felt as right and amazing like it was here, with Castiel in his arms and his lips pressed against his own. He chuckled breathlessly against that beautiful mouth. "And I still have a last card up my sleeve", he whispered before kissing his boyfriend again.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/10/18, 08:44 pm

"I do, yes," Hanakael replied, before he walked towards Crowley, with a smile. "Though I fear there is something, or someone here far more to my taste than this apartment." He laid his hands on Crowley's sides, coming closer to him.

Castiel chuckled against Dean's lips, and kissed him back, before he broke their kiss again. "What is it?" he asked him, breathless.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/10/18, 08:55 pm

Crowley had opened his mouth with the clear intent of saying something - but was left at loss of words when Hanakael said those last words. A smirk naturally blossomed on his lips, making them curl up deviously. "Aren't you a charmer", he purred, clearly satisfied with what he considered being a compliment. Ah, Hell. This man really knew how to stroke his ego. "And what are you going to do about that?"

Dean smiled back, and gently disentangled himself from that hug - to his credit, he really wanted to stay there - to walk towards the back of the car. He emerged with a couple of sackets and an unmistakeable checkered tablecloth. "I have pie", he said with a dorkish, endearing smile.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/10/18, 09:09 pm

"Since that someone has told me they'd like to see me begging on my knees... I was thinking I could probably try that." Hana dived down to nibble at Crowley's neck, and brought him closer, before he whispered into his ear, "or would my professor have something else in mind?"

Castiel chuckled as well. "Of course you do," he gently teased his boyfriend. He went to help him with the cloth at least, then to help him find a suitable place for them to sit down.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/10/18, 09:23 pm

Crowley let out a short laugh as his eyes darkened with lust, tilting his head to offer more space to his lover's mouth. "My dear, daring pupil", he growled, fingers possessively digging into Hanakael's back. "I think that someone definitely approves of your first idea." He did turn a bit to nibble on his neck. "Go for it."

They actually found a very cute spot, where they could sit down and look at the stars without any annoying source of light disturbing them. Dean placed the pie, cutlery and napkins on the cloth, and relaxed a bit, leaning back on the grass and taking a long breath. He had been nervous, actually.
He had never done all of this for any of his past flings.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/10/18, 09:59 pm

Hanakael bit his lower lip, and kissed Crowley once more, before he parted from him. "Before I get to my knees... would you mind showing me the way to the bedroom?"

Castiel actually pushed the pie aside a bit so he could snuggle against Dean, wrapping an arm around his waist, with a happy sigh.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/10/18, 10:07 pm

"I wouldn't mind", Crowley breathed against his lover's lips, before walking off to where the bedroom was, throwing suggestive glances behind his shoulders from time to time. He actually seemed to lose pieces of clothing as they walked, leaving behind his tie (which slipped out of his fingers so easily) and his jacket. By the time he finally sat on the bed, he was done unbuttoning his shirt as well, and he was smirking at Hanakael, waiting.

Dean decided that the pie could wait*, and wrapped an arm around Castiel as well, snuggling against him. He kissed his cheek as he distractedly admired the starry sky. He did prefer glancing at his boyfriend here and there, to be honest.

*G A S P

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next