3 - I think I love you

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

Re: 3 - I think I love you

Post by Gravirei on Thu 25 Oct - 21:18

Crowley kissed Hanakael back - just not as softly, though. After all, he was still a demon. He nipped a bit on his lower lip, teasingly, and slipped his tongue in his mouth. Yeah he couldn't care less about where that particular mouth had been just ten minutes before.

Dean let out some loud grunts and moans as well, seen as Castiel's insides kept on tightening around his length whenever he hit the right spot. Which he tried to do as much as he could, angling his hips better and thrusting in a bit harder. "God, Cas", he let out in between moans. "I don't think - I'll last long." He sneaked a hand in between their bodies, to tease his boyfriend's shaft.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Thu 25 Oct - 21:27

Hanakael kissed him back just as eagerly, but he was the one to break the kiss, with a chuckle. "I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to let me finish my breakfast. I can't feed off your flesh alone," he joked kindly, before he took a sip of his coffee.

"Dean-!" Castiel had tried to warn his boyfriend, but it was too late. He was too far gone he barely needed Dean to touch him before he came with a low moan, his voice almost breaking when he reached the final bliss, his whole body tightening around Dean, as if he didn't want to let him go away.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Thu 25 Oct - 21:55

"Which is a real shame, if you ask me", Crowley observed, pretending to be disappointed at that notion. He did get up though, and stretched. "But as you wish. I'm afraid I will need to leave you for a while, anyway. I have some business that requires my presence." Bloody business, actually. Literally.

Dean let out a strangled moan, and right after he felt Castiel tighten like a vice around him - and after witnessing just how beautifully wrecked he looked when he was coming for him, under him - he just needed another, short thrust before he was violently shoved over the edge as well, and he came with his boyfriend's name on his lips like a sinful prayer.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Thu 25 Oct - 22:03

Hanakael sighed, clearly disappointed to know Crowley would leave. But he also knew he couldn't join him, whatever his week-end occupations would be about. "Alright. Are there any chances I might see you before Monday?" After all, on the previous week-end, he had to go home on the morning that followed his very first time. Maybe Crowley didn't intend on spending more than one evening and one night with him per week.

Castiel's arms were tight around Dean's neck, and his legs were almost wrapped around his waist. Still panting a bit, he managed to relax completely once the edge of his orgasm wore down a bit. His eyes were a bit lost, but he was smiling softly, and even managed to kiss Dean lovingly, slowly.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Thu 25 Oct - 22:28

Crowley grinned at him, raising an eyebrow. "I fully expect to see you all dolled up and pretty by dinner time, darling. I'll come by at seven, and we'll go have a nice, intimate dinner." He walked to the bedroom door, stopping just before it. "Unless you had other programs for the night?" He threw a glance to Hanakael, his grin darker now.

Dean kissed him just as lovingly, gently pressing his lips on Castiel's, arms trembling a bit as he forced himself to keep his balance and not fall on his dear boyfriend. He broke the kiss to slide out of him and lay at his side, wrapping his arms around him. They were a tangled mess of limbs, and it felt beautiful.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Thu 25 Oct - 22:41

"Not at all," Hanakael replied with a smile. "I'll have dinner ready by seven." He hesitated a bit, but added, playfully, "I'm afraid I might be dressed by then, since I'll be done cooking."

Castiel actually didn't have the strength to talk anymore, and thankfully, because clearly, his voice was probably way too hoarse right now. He snuggled close to Dean, sighing happily in between kisses.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Thu 25 Oct - 22:53

Crowley disappeared briefly in the bedroom, and came out in a couple of minutes already fully suited up, hands in his pockets. "Darling. I want you to get dressed. Going at the restaurant naked, unfortunately, isn't legal." He smirked at Hanakael. "I won't have you cook all the time. You aren't my butler."

Dean gently cupped Castiel's face, pressing his forehead against the other man's. "I love you", he said, voice loud and raspy. He didn't care about how he sounded - he had to say it. "What about we... rest? Let's sleep", he added then, kissing him gently again.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Thu 25 Oct - 23:21

"Mh. But you'll have to let me cook you dinner, eventually. I need a reason to wear that apron and nothing else," Hanakael gently teased Crowley. He walked up to him and kissed him. "I'll be ready for you tonight, then. Have a good day."

"Yes," Castiel replied in a whisper, with a small grin. He was so happy he couldn't even contain it. He nuzzled his face into Dean's neck, sighing blissfully. "Goodnight, Dean."
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Thu 25 Oct - 23:51

Crowley smirked, corner of his lips curling up devilishly. "Oh, darling. I can't wait", he purred, kissing him back. He swiftly smacked Hanakael's still naked butt, and winked at him. "I'll come back soon, love", he whispered in his ear, soon enough walking away.

Dean's smile was just as blissful as he snuggled against Castiel, hugging him close. "Night, Cas", he whispered, kissing his forehead. Damn, he loved that man so, so much he could barely keep himself from shouting it out of the window.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18