-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, 144 Hz, FreeSync ...
399 € 499 €
Voir le deal

01 - True love's first kiss

3 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

01 - True love's first kiss - Page 6 Empty Re: 01 - True love's first kiss

Post by Gravirei 25/06/18, 11:24 pm

Charlie kept a groan for herself before turning to Sam. She was a bit red - sign that maybe, just maybe, she had gotten a little tipsy. Still enough tipsy not to see the damage in Dean leaving on his own. "Oh, hi again Sam", she greeted him. "He said he'd go back to the ship. He was a bit too tired. I can get him", she added.

Balthazar finished up his drink. "Well, I am rather important on the ship where I found a place. Some sort of second in command, you could say", he smiled. "I have my own cabin, and my own, comfortable bed."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 27/06/18, 07:16 pm

"Why don't we go to your place instead" Dean frowned. It was hella suspicious, and he couldn't take the risk to bring a danger on the ship! Bobby would kill him, and this time for good!

Penn hold back a smile. Of course, humans always wanted something in return. Well the guy was making him hungry, so blood would probably be tasty... "How about a kiss, hm ?"

"Must be cool" Kalyan sighed, looking at the crewmates. Some were snoring and it was really not a nice thing to try to sleep. "Do you hire mercenaries sometimes?"

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/06/18, 09:14 pm

"... You let him go on his own?!" Sam ran a hand on his face, and rushed towards the door without any other word. Granted, Dean was a grown man, but he had just come back from the dead! What if he were to disappear again! What if he had done one stupid deal in which he only got twelve hours to spend on land and decided to tell no one!

Castiel hesitated. Long. Then decided for a lie. "I don't... have a place. Follow me." He actually grabbed Dean's arm to drag him down a few alleys, until they would get out of town. Sure, he could have flewn over there faster, but he couldn't possibly reveal his true nature right away, could he.

"Sounds like we have a deal", Garoo replied with a wide grin, before he extended his arm to Penn, for him to bite into his wrist. "Bon appétit ~"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/06/18, 09:35 pm

Charlie was too taken aback to get up from her stool. Eileen, on the other hand, got worried at the sudden, conceited way Sam had fled from the tavern - reason for which she decided to get on the move too and follow him. After all, bith Winchester had been proven to do very dangerous things to get to each other.

Balthazar sighed. "Unfortunately they have a... strict policy about who they hire and who they allow on their ships. A shame, if you ask me", he answered, staying vague, but smiling at Kalyan, still admiring him. He gazed at both Sam and Eileen as they fretted out of the place, briefly wondering why the younger Winchester seemed worried.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 27/06/18, 09:45 pm

Dean, by some kind of magic for sure, followed Castiel without questionning himself. Well, his hand was close to the knife able to kill demons. And he was quite confident in his abilities, so... "Ok enough! We are already far from any house, just spill the beans!"

Penn arched a brow, amused. "I know a vampire that would have found that funny but thanks" he said before grabbing his wrist to dive his fangs in it. Yet... he was not brutal. He did not want Garoo to go back on his decision

"Eh too bad" Kalyan sighed and stood up. "I'm gonna walk a bit before disappearing for the night. You stay here to hit on women you mistake for dudes and to hit on dudes you mistake for women?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/06/18, 10:01 pm

It would take Sam a few minutes to find Dean's track, so I'm leaving it there for the moment!

Castiel sighed, as he let go of Dean's arm. "Very well." He took a deep breath, and looked back at him. Intensely. "I know who you are, Dean Winchester. God is the one who commanded your rescue."

Garoo bit his lower lip, and tried not to let out any sound. Shit. That was and felt sexier than expected, in a way.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/06/18, 10:08 pm

Yos! I'll let Eileen follow him uvu

Balthazar let out a larger grin. "Would you care for some company?", he asked playfully, getting up from his chair. "I'm rather sure there's no one else I'd like to hit on. And besides, I should be getting back anyway." Plus it was a good excuse to look for his Captain - he just hoped Castiel wasn't up to something STUPID.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 27/06/18, 10:36 pm

"...Oh good, I just followed a crazy dude" Dean sighed and rolled his eyes hard. "I don't believe in God but hey ! You tried!"

Penn sucked a bit before releasing Garoo, licking his lips. Very good quality, indeed. "I'm... surprised. Your blood is very pure"

"So let's go. I can bear with lot of people no more than two hours. And even now I'm surprised I held that long" Kalyan laughed while heading out

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/06/18, 10:51 pm

Castiel frowned, bewildered by Dean's reaction. He actually remained silent for a few seconds. "Would you believe me if I told you I was there when you were raised from perdition, because He asked for it?"

Garoo held back a smirk. "Having a Sorcerer in your bloodline probably helps," he answered, as he stepped in closer. "So how about that kiss ~"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/06/18, 11:07 pm

Balthazar laughed. "I do get you", he said, following him outside after leaving some money on the table. "I do like quieter places. I came here because I was doing a friend a favour, mostly." Friend that was nowhere to be seen - and that probably was not on the ship, but still after Dean Winchester.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 28/06/18, 05:37 pm

"Yeah right, you're the one that saved me" Dean mocked the poor Cass. "I'm sorry but I still remember how my savior looks like. And she was a very pretty... light person!"

"I let you lead on that one" Penn answered, coming against him. "You deserve it"

"Yeah? Where's your friend now?" Indeed that was a real question, since Kalyan never saw Balthazar looking for that friend when they were talking in the bar

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/06/18, 09:32 pm

Castiel frowned a bit, in confusion. And- well, maybe a bit jealous deep inside, but he had yet to understand that feeling. Granted, Hannah had been there too, but - wait a minute. "You saw... them?" Dean couldn't possibly recognize him, because he had to go full angel form, as well as the others to dive so quickly into the water and grab him out before anyone could react. Yet, he was surprised he had been able to withstand the sight of him.

"Dean!" Sam called from afar as he finally caught sight of his brother. He stopped running and began to walk carefully when he spotted Castiel, though.

"Thanks," Garoo replied with a grin. He inched closer, slowly, and then kissed him both eagerly and softly, glad to be able to taste those pale, cold and inviting lips.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/06/18, 10:07 pm

Eileen reached Sam - she had to run two times faster than him. Damn his long legs! -, grabbing his arm to make him slow down. She noticed Dean, and the man he was talking with. She frowned slightly - who was he?

"Oh, probably went after someone he was interested in", Balthazar sighed. "Even if I hope he didn't. I wish he'd go straight to the ship." He smiled at Kalyan. "You see, he has the bad habit to care a bit too much. Even if it could put him in... unpleasant situations."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 28/06/18, 10:22 pm

"...I saw just one with beautiful blue eyes" Too dumb to realise Cass had those beautiful blue eyes, right? And hearing the voice of his brother, Dean turned to face him. "Hey Sammy! Wow what's the rush?"

Penn didn't want to insult him by being passive. He answered the kiss with skill, his hand brushing on the man's waist. He was very good, indeed

"You mean he's too much of a good guy and you wish he could stab some people in the back sometimes ?" Crude image, but well, that was Kalyan

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/06/18, 10:38 pm

Sam had looked to Eileen, and gave her an apologetic look when he noticed he had her run after him. He then frowned when Dean replied to him. "...Dude, you just- left. And you're not even back to the ship." He eyed Castiel suspiciously.

The angel did notice that Dean was talking about him, but the idea that he found his eyes beautiful didn't exactly sink in. He grabbed him by the arm again. "Dean. Please think about what I said."

Garoo grunted with delight, and ended up kissing Penn for way longer than initially planned, for he liked it too much for his own good.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/06/18, 10:45 pm

Eileen observed the stranger, a bit suspiciously as well. Who was he? What did he want from Dean? "Is everything alright, Dean?", she asked out loud, signing it also to help herself.

Balthazar laughed at the image. "Oh, you're a bunch of fun", he said in between chuckles. "Nothing so drastic, no - I know he is pretty good at handling himself. It's just... I don't see why he cares so much about this one person in particular."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 28/06/18, 10:49 pm

"...One sec', Sammy" Dean turned to Cass again and whispered to him. "And why the Hell would God save me. Or asked I don't know who to save me, hm?"

Penn finally took a step back, smiling at Garoo. "Hey. You still need to breathe, remember? You're human"

"I dunno" Kalyan shrugged. "Maybe he's in love? That's the only reason why I would care about someone."

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/06/18, 11:02 pm

"Only time will tell us what God intended. But I do believe it has something to do with the dying waters." Castiel let go of Dean's arm, moving away. Dean might or might not have heard of it, but some parts of the water - and islands, for that matter - were dying as if any form of life was drained out of it.

"Am I?" Garoo winked at Penn, but did take the opportunity to gain some air back into his lungs. "Wow. If I got a kiss like this everytime a handsome man drank my blood, I would do this on a regular basis ~"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/06/18, 11:07 pm

Eileen had managed to understand what the foreigner had told Dean - mostly by reading his lips. Dying waters... ? She took a deep breath. She had caught some news here and there about that, but... it was true, then? Life was being literally taken away from islands and waters surrounding them? Her grip on Sam's arm tightened a bit. She needed to collect more informations.

Balthazar shrugged. "He saw the guy literally once", he complained. "Granted, he is special in his own way, I guess he deserves the attention, but... Heh. My friend should simply watch over himself a bit more", he concluded.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 28/06/18, 11:19 pm

"...Wait, what?" No, Dean was just back and no one told him about that. "Dying water? Since when?"

"Good luck to find another vampire like me in your trip" Penn laughed, quite amused. He was quite unique indeed. Also a loner, while vampires were usually a group imitating family

"Are you in love with your friend?" Kalyan asked, curious. Balthazar seemed so displeased at the idea of Cass being with Dean

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 28/06/18, 11:22 pm

"Only a few weeks." Castiel stepped back. "I must go. Goodbye, Dean." And, on those words, he began to walk away.

Sam looked at Eileen, bewildered. "What's wrong? Did you pick up anything they said?" He kept signing with his free hand as best as he could, out of habit.

Garoo held back a smile. "Were's your nest, by the way? I'm surprised you didn't try to feed me to your 'family'."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 28/06/18, 11:36 pm

Eileen nodded to Sam. "He said something I had heard of in the last weeks - rumors, I thought, but if even people here on the land are speaking about it..." She shook her head. "Some islands, a bit away from here, they say... they say they have been literally dried off from life. Completely sterile in a matter of weeks, and deserted. And so was the sea around them. As if an illness was spreading and destroying all that's alive."

Balthazar laughed again. "Oh, God no", he said. "He has been my friend for such a long time, by now he is... just like a brother. That'd be very, very gross!" He smirked at Kalyan, slyly. "And, he is not my type. You, on the other hand... but we've already been there. I got it. You're not interested", he backed off right away. After all, the guy did seem to have a taste for violence, and he liked his face without blood on it!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 01/07/18, 06:42 pm

"....Ok that was awkward" Dean looked at his brother, confused. "I'm sorry but can someone explain to me what the fuck? Because I'm totally lost"

"My what?" Penn arched a brow. "...Oh you think I'm one of those vampires. No I'm not...like them. I'm not coming from the Alpha vampire. I'm a loner."

Kalyan laughed, for once he didn't feel like he had to get mad. "Ok ok I got it. You want to sleep with me, and you're not hiding it." And he did not know why he was not mad, in fact

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/07/18, 08:39 pm

Sam walked forward, his hand on Eileen's back to invite her to follow him on his way to Dean, as he pondered over her words. "We'll need to look into this. Dean, who was that?"

Garoo arched a brow. "Oh. So you mean you've been born from another creature ?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/07/18, 08:47 pm

Eileen nodded, following Sam to Dean. She wasn't overly worried about the stranger he had been talking to - he didn't seem menacing, nor someone with any ill intention. Certainly not a demon, or Dean wouldn't have followed him. She waited for the older Winchester to answer, curious.

Balthazar chuckled. "That really wasn't difficult to get, you know. I made it so clear I am surprised you still didn't punch my beautiful face - why is that, by the way?", he asked with a grin. "Why I still didn't get kicked on the ground, I mean~"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum