01 - True love's first kiss

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Re: 01 - True love's first kiss

Post by Gravirei on Sat 9 Jun - 22:37

Charlie snorted. "Nah, it's not the barmaid - and by the way, I'm sorry dude, but she was definitely checking out Sam's ass just before we sat down. No, it's some man who- oh, he turned away." She shrugged and turned to her friends again. "Yes, Sam's right! This is our evening! You won't leave us, right?"

Balthazar shook his head. "This is not our business, to inform them, you know. And what would you say? 'Hello, my name is Castiel, I work for that same Marine that wants you jailed forever. Just wanted to say that there might be an Apocalypse starting again in a few. Now go back celebrating your friend coming back from the damned! But don't miss up on Lucifer walking the Earth again!'"

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat on Sun 10 Jun - 18:50

"Listen, Ginger Hair, she was looking at me and of course I am staying with you!" He said proudly. "Don't you trust me? I can still check around though, that doesn't hurt!"

Akainu coughed, totally uneasy now. That was a tricky question. "The... kinda mafia guy, I guess..." Welp, the one inspired by Borsalino himself

God

View user profile http://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 10 Jun - 19:00

Sam rolled his eyes. "You've ditched me more than once just because a waitress had winked at you and given you the key to her bedroom. You can't blame me for being suspicious."

Castiel's jaw tightened, but he lowered his gaze. "You're probably right. I shouldn't have come here." He looked up once last time to look at their table now, probably not going unnoticed.

Kizaru whistled. "Oooh I didn't know you were into mysterious men that don't necessarily respect the law to follow their own ideals ~" He might be toying with Akainu's collar, right now.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 10 Jun - 19:21

Charlie snorted. "Yeah, you just need some pretty girl to bat her eyelashes at you twice and then you're as good as gone. We do know you, you know!" She frowned slightly, however when she noticed they were being watched again. "Handsome suspicious dude still checking us out", she whispered. "At this point I think he really wants to hit on one of us."

Balthazar shook his head once again before focusing on his whiskey. He let his gaze wander over the small, not-really crowded bar, lazily looking for someone who could catch his attention. And he apparently did find a person. "Such nice hair", he murmured to himself. "She is probably really pretty." Should he go and try to talk to her? Aah, the dilemma!

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat on Sun 10 Jun - 19:33

"..." Dean looked at his brother with such compassion. "I'm sure it's you. It's because of your hair. Now you will break another heart AGAIN. Aren't you ashamed of yourself?" Like a Star @ heaven ZBAM Like a Star @ heaven

Poor Kalyan was being told the same thing Dean was telling Sam by his good friend. Why so fabulous hair! Why!

"He doesn't but he does that for justice!" Akainu protested vividly. "And he is right to do so, it's the only way to protect people he swore to protect!"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 10 Jun - 20:36

Sam glared at Dean. "Do you miss the ocean that much? Because that's definitely where I'll stick your face if you keep up." He ended up that sentence on a smile, though, as he took a sip of his beer. "That man's weird, though. And is definitely looking at us. He looked away as soon as you looked at him," he told his brother.

Castiel pressed his lips together, and gave Balthazar a look. Then sighed. "We're not setting off before tomorrow at noon, if that's what's holding you back," he flatly told him. He knew his friends liked to use some distractions.

"I thought you'd be more attached to the main character. That tall, broody man, who only lives to serve justice ~" Kizaru was whispering once more, inching closer to his friend.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 10 Jun - 20:52

Charlie chuckled at the exchange between the two brothers, stifling her laugh behind a hand. Then she cleared her throat, getting serious again. "Sam's right. And it's not the first time he looks at us either, tonight." She hummed. "Well, maybe he is only... you know. Shy. But we're never too careful, right?"

Balthazar turned to look at his friend, a sly smile lighting up his face. "Well, that is something I like to hear", he commented, rubbing his hands together. Then he threw him a meaningful glance. "Will you be alright, Castiel?"

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat on Sun 10 Jun - 22:07

"Well" Dean glanced at Castiel, curious. He had not noticed him before, probably because his instinct was not kicking him like 'DANGER BE CAREFUL'. "... That guy is a soldier"

"Why would I" Akainu grumbled, crossing his arms. "I mean this guy is basically me"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 10 Jun - 22:15

"Because of his stiff stance, you think?" Sam arched a brow. "Now that you mention it, he seems to have a sword with him, under his coat."

Castiel nodded to Balthazar. "I'll be alright. I'll probably sleep on the ship, don't worry about me."

"Well, that's why I thought you'd show more sympathy towards him. But I'm flattered you like more the carefree, mafioso-looking guy," he teased him.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 10 Jun - 22:35

Charlie tried to move a bit, to see if she could see him a bit better. "Well, that means nothing. A lot of people are armed in here. Us too", she observed, squinting a bit. "Even if his stance is a bit stiff, you're right. ... do you think he is a marine?"

Balthazar smiled gratefully at him. "Very well then, if you'll excuse me, I will go make some new friends." He winked at him and got up from his chair, straightening his clothes up a bit. He walked confidently to the table where he had spotted that (possibly) beautiful woman with luscious hair and casually leant on the nearby chair. "Good evening~ I saw you from the other side of the tavern and I was wondering if I could maybe buy you a drink, sit down and have a nice chat?"

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat on Sun 10 Jun - 22:49

"...No he looks too... innocent?" Dean chuckled. "Don't you think he looks totally out of place, here? I mean everytime the waitress winks at him, he looks like he wants to flee"

Kalyan took 5 seconds to realise the man was talking to him. Because well, even if it was happening to him every day, he could still not understand HOW since he had a fucking goatee! "Ok pal, wrong person. See, no boobs here" Like a Star @ heaven ZBAM Like a Star @ heaven

"Why are you flattered exactly?" Akainu arched a brow, curious. Because Borsalino did not know he was the author, so he couldn't guess... right?

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Sun 10 Jun - 23:06

"... He's still weird", Sam noticed. Indeed, Castiel had glanced their way one last time, swallowed hard when he had met Dean's gaze, but then stood up to get out of the tavern. He had promised Balthazar, after all. He couldn't warn Dean while his friend was anyway near them.

Garoo, Kalyan's tall, red-haired friend, held back a laugh. "Aw, come on, some men hit on other men too, don't be mean." He was pretty confident Balthazar had probably come because he thought Kalyan to be a woman. But he liked to tease any poor soul who dared to flirt with his friend.

"Well I've been told numerous times that I could be that Mr. Sombrero," Borsalino said with a chuckle. "I mean. If they ever did a movie of it, I think I'd make a decent Sombrero, don't you think?"
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Sun 10 Jun - 23:16

Charlie glanced in Castiel's direction, then back at Dean. She did it once again. And then a large, understanding smile blossomed on her lips. "You know what I think? I think he finds you cute, but he is intimidated by Sam and me, and so he couldn't bring himself to make a move", she teased her friend, poking his arm.

Balthazar blinked, sincerely caught by surprise. Alright, he was not expecting a man, behind that beautiful hair. But, what the hell. He could work with that too. He soon got back his usual smirk, still leaning in a relaxed way against the chair. "You should listen to your friend. I still wouldn't mind to sit down with you", he commented casually, raising an eyebrow.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat on Mon 11 Jun - 21:14

"Well good for him, I won't have to reject him that way" Dean sighed and rolled his eyes. "Not enough boobs for me ~"

"...Wait what?" Kalyan frowned again, way colder now. Well he was always cautious with men trying to hit on him, since most of them were not caring about his opinion.

"...." Akainu sighed. "Mr Sombrero, what a stupid name. How could that book get a release. I really don't get it"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Mon 11 Jun - 21:25

Sam rolled his eyes as well, but more specifically about Dean's remark. "Well. I sure hope it was not someone meaning trouble, and that Charlie was right." He was always on edge, especially since Dean's death.

Garoo frowned while taking a sip of his beer. He only knew one man who kept hitting on Kalyan once he had learned he was a man. And that man happened to be a fair-haired angel. Well. Not that one, as a matter of fact.

Kizaru chuckled. "That's what I love about this book. It's both too cheesy and too serious at the same time, it's hilarious."
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Mon 11 Jun - 21:45

Charlie shook her head. "If you want my piece of mind, you totally lost an occasion there. I mean, that man was really handsome, and if I say so, you should totally believe me! You should open your mind, Dean", she said, sounding terribly serious. But well, of course she was joking. She liked to provoke his so-hetero-it-hurts friend!

Balthazar seemed to pick on the suspicious, almost cold air that had suddenly pervaded the ambiance. Hm. Maybe he had touched the wrong button, whatever that one was. He raised his hands. "Hey, I mean no harm. I am just a traveler who thought it could be nice to chat up with someone new and interesting-looking. If that's not your thing, sorry", he said.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat on Mon 11 Jun - 21:55

"...I am open minded" Dean grumbled, half pouting now. Welp. He could not say the real reason why he was really open minded. But no one had to know he almost slept with a certain someone ONCE!

"...Oh" Kalyan seemed moe curious than cautious, now. Well he was less agressive than when he was young. He had accepted some people could hit on him with not a...strongly perverted mind. "Well if you buy your own drink, guess you can join"

"Yeah it's more like the fantasy of someone that should have stayed private" Akainu massaged his foreheads, feeling a migraine coming. "But I'm glad if you enjoy it"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Mon 11 Jun - 22:25

"Yeah, sure," Sam replied with a chuckle. He gently elbowed Dean. "Now come on. Let's talk about the stuff you missed while you were away."

Garoo held back a whistle. "Well, today's your lucky day, man," he said to the stranger. But he made no move to leave him some place. Oh no. If Kalyan was willing to get hit on tonight, he'd make sure the man would sit by his side.

"... Why are you glad?" Kizaru held back a kind laugh. "You didn't write it, did you?" Yes. Yes it was a legit question.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Mon 11 Jun - 22:40

Charlie's face lit up all of a sudden. "Yes! So many things! We fought so many beasts and - oh, there was this one time a siren tried to lure me and Garth disguising itself like the same exact chick. Now, that was something."

Balthazar's charming smile returned full-force. "That's good to know!", he said, taking place next to the long haired man. Since he didn't have any space to sit down in between the two of them. He made a gesture to order himself a drink. "So that you know the name of the man who'll offer the next round, you can call me Balthazar." He waited patiently for his guests' names, a smile on his lips.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat on Mon 11 Jun - 22:50

"....So you have the same taste as Garth?" Dean raised a brow, surprised. "Do I need to worry ooor..."

"I'm Kalyan" Kalyan nodded to salute the guy. "I'm a mercenary, usually hired by hunters. This is Garoo, free spirit. Freeloader, too" Like a Star @ heaven BAF Like a Star @ heaven

"Ooh look how late it is !" Akainu stood up, deciding it was enough of him almost betraying himself. "At what hour is the meeting with... the "octopus", again?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Mon 11 Jun - 23:10

Sam snorted. "Garth has taste in almost every single girl there is. He's just so... positive."

Garoo greeted Balthazar by raising two fingers. "I'll gladly take any extra drink if you're buying some for Kalyan, of course ~" Yep. Freeloader.

Kizaru snorted. "Eleven next morning. I guess I'll see you before then?" He didn't try to stop his friend, because, thankfully enough... he was sometimes plain clueless.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Mon 11 Jun - 23:22

Charlie nodded at Sam's comment. "I just happen to have very good taste, and apparently whatever I like is good enough for Garth too", she said. "Oh, and some hunters tried to catch Sam and exorcise him. You know, the usual stuff. If he keeps going around flaunting his perfect hair, everyone will keep thinking he is actually a merman in disguise!"

Balthazar laughed. "I can get behind that. At least he's honest about it. But yes, I'll buy drinks - I did promise, after all." He thanked the barmaid, ordering the same drink she had brought to him for the other two men as well. "So, a mercenary, and a free spirit. What brings you here? Business, I take?" Fraternizing with the enemy much, Balthazar!

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat on Tue 12 Jun - 20:59

"....Sammy, seriously, you don't want to cut your hair?" Dean laughed, quite amazed. "I mean I'm pretty sure you spend all your money in hair product!"

"No, the ship we were with made an halt, and we followed" Kalyan sighed, a bit unhappy not to be able to go somewhere to beat some people. What do you mean he can be violent. "And you? Mercenary, pirate?"

"Of course" Akainu saluted him, quite relieved, and literally fled

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Tue 12 Jun - 21:13

Sam grunted, and briefly ran a hand on his face. "I don't, as a matter of fact. I use natural products," he ended up mumbling, before he cleared his throat. "Besides, this is ridiculous. I've seen enough demons to know that beautiful hair is not part of their natural attributes."

Garoo shot a curious glance at Balthazar. He sure to seem some peculiar guy, but dressed way too well for just an ordinary mercenary, he distractedly thought to himself.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Tue 12 Jun - 21:23

"Well, but a lot of them ha e very nice, luscious hair!", Charlie countered, protesting. "And you just happen to look very suspicious with it, because there's no way you git that hair without sacrificing at least one human life. Admit it!"

"Not really. More of... let's say a merchant. A merchant and a traveller, mostly", Balthazar lied promptly, sipping a bit of his drink. "Free spirit, too. I happen to not like to fit into one single category. I am a man of many different talents~", he added in a mischevious tone, shooting a sly smile to the two men. Well. Especially to one of them.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next