01 - True love's first kiss

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Re: 01 - True love's first kiss

Post by Mat on Tue 12 Jun - 21:35

"Yeah that would explain everything... Who am I kidding, he is way too serious to do that. ... Also Sammy is right. The one with really fabulous hair was not a demon, it was...that fallen angel. Does that mean angels have fabulous hair"

"Assassination?" Kalyan asked, quite curious. Balthazar would quickly understand that on some points, the man was.... somehow innocent.

God

View user profile http://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Tue 12 Jun - 22:02

"Dean's got a point," Sam replied with a smile. "They said Lucifer had incredible, mesmerizing hair. Not demons." He was actually feeling better being compared to an angel, but he would never admit it openly. Especially since the main comparison was to be Lucifer.

Garoo held back a snort, and took another long sip from his beer. Well. If Balthazar was brave enough to keep flirting with Kalyan, and if his friend showed any sign of non-innocence about it, maybe he might think of an excuse to leave the two of them alone. Still, the stranger had a lot of work ahead of him.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Tue 12 Jun - 22:24

Charlie huffed. "Yeah", she surrendered, a bit unwillingly. "But it's not like we actually know if it is a prerogative. We only have Lucifer as a comparison, and that does not seem fair - especially since he isn't that much of an angel anymore, I guess." Yep, she didn't like to be proven wrong.

Balthazar raised an eyebrow, not discouraged in the least by that cluelessness. If anything, it made him all the more amused. "Well. If that's what you're into", he candidly answered, drinking another bit from his glass. "Not in a bedroom, nor what I'd like to do anytime soon, but yes. I have my share of killings on my shoulders as well." Speaking of shoulders. The angel let his eyes roam on Kalyan's, without any shame. Well, his were pretty nice ones.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat on Tue 12 Jun - 22:42

"Charlie, I know you want to be the one with the most fabulous hair... but surrender" Dean said dramatically, while laying his hand on his brother's shoulder. "He won that round. And for that, he will pay the next drink."

"Yeah I thought I smelled blood" Kalyan said with quite a cruel smile. Not that it was making him less handsome, quite the contrary. "You're up for a fight tomorrow? I'd like to see your style"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Tue 12 Jun - 23:00

If at first, Sam was smiling and holding back a laugh- he quickly changed his mind and elbowed Dean. "Hey. I already paid for a round tonight, while you didn't!"
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Tue 12 Jun - 23:09

"Yeah Dean! Don't be cheap", Charlie laughed, patting his arm. "Guy who came back from the dead offers a round. Those are the rules. I don't make them."

Balthazar hummed, pretending to think about it as he played with his glass. "Well, for as much as that sounds tempting, I am afraid it won't be possible, Kalyan", he answered, smiling at him. "I'll have to leave at noon tomorrow, and I promised not to miss the departure. But if you are open to any other kind of fun, I might be your man."

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat on Thu 14 Jun - 20:27

"You bastard" Dean grumbled and yet, ordered the next drinks. "So now, can we start to bug Sammy with his new relationship or is it taboo?" Like a Star @ heaven ZBAF Like a Star @ heaven

"Nah I'll pass" Kalyan sighed and looked around. "I'm not cheap, dude. I don't let people in my bedroom on first meeting. I have a reputation. Of a cold blooded killer, ok, but it's still a reputation"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Thu 14 Jun - 20:41

Sam almost spat his beer. "... What new relationship. I am not in a relationship." Yet, he was clearly blushing. No, nothing was official, and it was maybe still a heavy crush at that point.

Garoo snorted. "Nice try, though. You really were onto something there," he told Balthazar, before someone caught his interest at the other side of the bar. "Mh, y'know what. Keep talking, kiddos. I'll see you tomorrow, Kalyan." He got up to walk to where he had spotted a damn handsome vampire. Not that he had any clue it was a vampire yet.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Thu 14 Jun - 21:20

Charlie's eyes twinkled with a mischevious light. "Oooh, right Sammy! Tell us about your new not-so-secret crush!" She elbowed him insistently, a grin on her lips. Yeah, she had been bugging him with that non-stop ever since she had caught wind of it.

Balthazar blinked. "Oh, well. Goodbye then", he told him with a wave of his hand. He smiled though, chuckling at what Kalyan had said. "You already told me that at the beginning, you know. Do you think men that talk about fun are always talking about getting into your pants?", he teased him in a friendly way. "I was more thinking of, you know. A round of poker, a card game. Something like that." Nah, he had totally been talking about sex before. But well, he'll take what he can get"

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat on Thu 14 Jun - 21:36

"Please, Sam" Dean smiled to his bro - not a mocking smile, though. No, he was proud and happy, to say at least. "Well if you want to keep it secret for now... But you know we will discover it sooner or later. Sooner, probably"

The Penn, a strange creature in that world, a lonely vampire with only two fangs, lurking in the dark to hunt and enjoying spending time in places no one could have been suspicious on his true nature. Not even stupid hunters

"...Yeah?" Kalyan sure looked interested. Well with Garoo leaving to have his fun, he was afraid he could have been bored all night. "I know a bit but not too much. You're willing to teach me?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Thu 14 Jun - 22:02

Sam grunted. "I told you there's no one." And it's not like he wanted to embarrass Eileen with their knowing glances and smiles. Granted, he liked her a great deal. Loved her, even, if he were to he honest with himself. But it was probably only unrequited feelings on his side.

"Hey," Garoo said to the Penn, as he stood in front of him. "What's a handsome man like you doing alone in a place like this?"
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Thu 14 Jun - 22:13

Charlie exchanged a knowing glance with Dean. She rolled her eyes a bit, as if to say 'Yeah, riiiight. No one, huh.' "You are a really bad liar, Sam", she reproached him, drinking a bit of her own beer. But she was smiling, and she didn't press on the matter any further.

Meanwhile, said 'clueless' woman was sitting at a nearby table, studying some charts on her own. She had been hanging around a bit with Garth for part of the evening, but then Bobby had caught him ordering a beer and had dragged him away. Probably for the best! Besides, she didn't mind to sit on her own.

Balthazar's face lit up. "Sure! It's not difficult, you'll see. Poker is a bunch of fun!" Especially when you win. He fished out of his bag a deck of cards and started to fiddle with them expertly. "Before we start. Are you into gambling money on a game, or should we just play for sport? After some theory lessons I mean, of course."

GASP A Penn!! So rare in this season!

Last edited by Gravirei on Thu 14 Jun - 22:32; edited 1 time in total

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat on Thu 14 Jun - 22:27

"Sam, pal, don't you ever forget that you have all the rights to be happy" Dean said, damn serious. "Life is short for hunters. Don't have regrets!"

Penn looked at Garoo, quite surprised. Then smiled. "Is the rumor about sailors being gay a reality? Damn! Because I'm assuming you are hitting on me?"

"Eh I'm usually not a gambler but if you wish..." Kalyan looked at his pocket and frowned. "I'm not very rich. Should go hunting some bandits soon, or I'll end up totally broken"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Thu 14 Jun - 22:34

Sam sighed heavily. "You know what? We've talked about my private life a bit too much tonight. I'm ditching you for five minutes, that should teach you better." He flashed a smile at them, and grabbed his beer before he got up, and sat in front of Eileen, waving at her.
Subtle, Sam. Very subtle.

Garoo snorted. "Okay, so, first of all," he pointed at himself. "Not a sailor, not gay. Second, yes, I'm hitting on you, sunshine. The name's Garoo," he said with a smile, as he offered his hand to Penn.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Thu 14 Jun - 22:45

Charlie laughed. "Hey!", she protested, feigning offense. But she dropped that pretense, simply snickering as she got back looking at Dean. "How much do we wanna bet that it's Eileen he has got a crush on?", she whispered. "Man he is so bad at keeping it hidden."

Eileen lifted her gaze from the charts, blinking with surprise at first - then smiled as she saw it was Sam who had decided to drop by. "Hey Sam", she signed. "What, did you already have enough of your brother?", she added, joking.

Balthazar chuckled. "It might not look like it, but I am a gentleman. I wouldn't play to win money from someone who has none. And believe me. I would win." He winked at Kalyan before setting down the cards, giving some to him.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat on Thu 14 Jun - 22:59

"He is learning sign language, of course it's Eileen" Dean shook his head, yet he was smiling, quite amused. His brother had no secret for him, but it was touching to see him try. "Well maybe he is afraid you'd make a move on her!"

Penn took his hand because let's face it, he was caught by surprise. "Wait. You're hitting on me and you are not gay? You lost me somewhere"

"You should keep telling yourself that, to convince yourself at least ~" Kalyan took his cards, focused now. Because he could be quite competitive

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Thu 14 Jun - 23:10

"He's being an idiot already," Sam confirmed her by signing. "Besides, I've seen you sitting on your own for a while. What are you doing?"

"Ever heard of bisexuals?" Garoo replied with a smile, quite amused with Penn's surprise. "I mean, I've heard we've become so much as legends to some people, but we do exist!" Like a Star @ heaven PIM Like a Star @ heaven
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Thu 14 Jun - 23:32

Charile raised an eyebrow at him. "You mean he is afraid of a little competition? Well. Not that I can't see why. I am awesome", she said with a laugh. "Nah. But I think he is afraid of making a move himself, actually."

Eileen chuckled silently. "Well, I guess we should be grateful he isn't really changed", she observed, before showing her maps to Sam. "Nothing much. I was just studying these. I still think we are being followed, somehow - so I am trying to look for an alternate route."

Balthazar raised an eyebrow. "Oh? But I don't need to convince myself, you see. I am pretty sure about what I say", he challenged him, a smirk on his lips.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat on Fri 15 Jun - 21:46

"Yeah..." Dean sighed and leaned down on the table, whispering. "He is still a bit traumatized after... You know. He thinks he is not allowed to love"

"I can understand that, but as a bisexual, don't you have better targets?" Penn turned around, looking really not interested. Well he was looking for his prey for tonight, he did not have time to fool around

"Let's see that" And maybe Kalyan had lied about him not being able to play poker. And maybe he was in fact very good

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 15 Jun - 21:59

Sam frowned slightly. "You still think we're being followed? How long has it been going on, now?" Well, he was concerned, to say the least. After all, with a few well-placed canon bullets, their whole group would be swallowed by the sea.

Garoo's smile widened. "I think you're the best deal around," he replied. "Looks like I'm not your type, though. What are you looking for?"
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Fri 15 Jun - 22:11

Charlie frowned slightly. Then she let out a sigh, nodding slightly. "Yeah, I know. But... he needs to step out of that, you know? He can't keep living in fear to lose everybody that is close to him. We're hunters. That goes with the job."She shook her head. "Instead, we should focus on finding at least some kind of happiness. He should understand that."

Eileen raised an eyebrow at him. "Dean Winchester 'walks the Earth' again", she signed, using ironically the same thing they used to say about Lucifer. "I am sure demons are keeping a close eye on us. They've been following our ship in pairs ever since the news about your brother spread."

"... alright, how do you keep winning. This is the fourth hand in a row", Balthazar murmured, failing to hide his amusement. As well as a little bit of irritation. "This is no beginner's luck. If we were playing money, I'd have to hand my pants off to you soon!" Indeed. Kalyan was too good.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat on Fri 15 Jun - 22:28

"You need to keep that in mind too, kiddo" Dean smiled while looking tenderly at his friend. "You too are hesitating way too much. Grab this happiness you're talking to"

"Someone not drunk" Penn frowned, that seemed quite impossible. "I was not expecting a bunch of hunters to come here, to be honest." Not that he was scared. But they were all drunkards"

Kalyan had a smirk and took the cards, to show Balthazar how good he was at shuffling. "Well too bad we are not playing for money! But you should stop trying to be nice, or you'll get deceived"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary on Fri 15 Jun - 22:45

Sam pressed his lips together. "I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be the ones. How are we supposed to ditch demons, though? I mean, they're probably following us underwater, right?"

"Hunters, uh." Garoo looked around. "I figured I saw some of them in the tavern tonight. And I'm not drunk, by the way, in case I might interest you," he told Penn, a glint of amusement in his eyes.
Mary
Potato queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei on Fri 15 Jun - 22:53

Charlie smiled gently at him. "Hey. You too, if you have stopped dying on us", she answered, gently elbowing him. "And besides, I am happy, you know. Now that you are back... it feels like having my family together again." And that was the truth.

"We could try to lure them on the ship and kill them. Or, we should ward our ship with stronger sigils. Which is a more clever thing to do, if you ask me", Eileen replied. "Those would repel all kind of lower demons, so we'd gain a bit of advantage."

Balthazar let out a dramatic gasp, looking at Kalyan as if he had just confessed he ate kittens for breakfast. "I come here, try to make friends and have a good time, and I am treated like this? Unbelievable. I am speechless." But he was grinning as he said that. Because in one way or another, the other man had implied he wanted him out of his pants.

Cute burrito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat on Fri 15 Jun - 23:59

"So it will be" Dean sighed and looked around. For a moment, he seemed a bit... sad. Of course it did not last, and maybe no one had caught that. Only a special angel could have, if he had stayed around

"I could be a killer lurking for my next prey" Penn said with a smirk. Well. It was somehow the truth.

"Don't trust guys you find in taverns, especially when they say to you they are mercenaries" Kalyan laughed and let go the cards. "Dude, what did you expect? Honesty with a bit of lemonade on top? Here it's lies and booze. You owe me another drink"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next