-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, 144 Hz, FreeSync ...
399 € 499 €
Voir le deal

Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain)

2 posters

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain) - Page 13 Empty Re: Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain)

Post by Mary 05/05/18, 07:18 pm

Hanakael bit his lower lip, and opened his legs slightly so that the demon could slide his body against his. "How often am I allowed to... request this, from now on?"

"Maybe. Or maybe you're still thinking about it. You were thinking about it with the Mark's help. I can't give you what you want, remember?" Castiel turned to face Dean, frowning.
Sam cleared his throat. "Should I, uh- You know what, I'll go to my room," he said, as he made his way past Castiel.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain) - Page 13 Empty Re: Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain)

Post by Gravirei 05/05/18, 07:35 pm

Crowley hummed and leant in to mouth a line of kisses along Hanakael's neck. "Well. I am tempted to say, whenever you want", he murmured. "Especially when I am working. When I am bored. Come and sweep me off my feet", he added with a smirk, sneaking one of his hands back in between their bodies, to get a gentle hold of both their manhoods.

Dean's smile disappeared from his face as his frown deepened. He crossed his arms on his chest. He just merely nodded to his brother, glad that he would have been spared an audience. "So now you believe that what I said while I was a demon is officially the gospel truth?", he asked.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 05/05/18, 07:54 pm

Hanakael held back a slight moan, as he began to rock his hips slightly, looking for friction between them. "Then I'll never hesitate to look for you." He gently tightened his hands in Crowley's hair, to keep him close.

"I do believe you were in there. Talking to me without a filter," Castiel replied, still bitter. "Or so I hope. Because I saw the same demon face on you the only time you wished to have sex with me." He swallowed hard, glaring at Dean. He had never mentionned that last fact to him, and had always pretended his soulmate had been too eager, driven by the Mark's effect on him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/05/18, 08:13 pm

"Good", Crowley groaned when Hanakael moved his hips against his, making the friction get all the more delicious. He squeezed his fingers around them, moving his hand a bit faster. "I will teach you everything you'll want. We can do everything. You'll name one, we'll give it a try."

Dean bit his lower lip, looking away. His expression told all about the hurt he felt, remembering all of that. Because of course, yes. He remembered. "I do wish to have sex with you. I think about it, more thanthan I care to admit, and I like the idea of us together in that way", he started, slowly. "But... not like... not like that", he spat. "You can't really think I would hate you, or leave you, or... or anything, if we never get to it!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 05/05/18, 08:30 pm

"The thing is- I'll have to be lectured first on what could be done," Hanakael replied. He had begun to rock his hips a little faster too, following the demon's pace.

Castiel's glare crumbled slowly. He still seemed a bit unsure, though. "It's just- Sometimes I feel like I'm the one scaring you away, Dean," he whispered.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/05/18, 09:10 pm

"Well, you can do a little bit of... research", Crowley quipped, leaning in to nibble on Hanakael's lower lip. He followed the same pattern and rhythm that he personally liked, pressing and squeezing at the base and making the tips rub against each other.

Dean finally looked back at Castiel once again, brows drawn together. "How do you think you're scaring me?", he asked, genuinely confused. "I thought I was the one scarying you off. With... all of that", he gestured, as if to say 'you know, the sex stuff'.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 05/05/18, 09:32 pm

"I will... do that," Hanakael replied, before he suppressed a moan against Crowley's lips. He kissed him deeply, and remained close this time when he felt his whole body shivering with pleasure, right before his release.

"... No," Castiel replied, confused. "I was scared when I saw your demonic face, that's all. I thought I was scaring you with all that... 'sex with a man' topic."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/05/18, 10:12 pm

Crowley reached his release soon after Hanakael. He couldn't help a satisfied sigh escaping his lips as he rolled off of the angel. He still kept close to him anyway. He took a deep breath. "Well. Two half rolls in the hay in one night. I can't say I was entirely expecting this."

"You don't scare me. Whatever I am scared about, it has never been about you. Believe me." Dean took a step closer to him. "Do you see me as a demon now?", he asked, softly.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 05/05/18, 10:20 pm

Hanakael smiled softly back at Crowley, and kissed him again. "Is it too much?" He gently caressed the demon's back, lovingly.

Castiel slowly shook his head. "No. Right now, it's just you."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/05/18, 10:32 pm

Crowley turned to him, smirking. "It's never too much, darling", he cooed, kissing Hanakael on the lips once again. "I have a question for you, though. Can you see my real face?", he asked, quietly.

"Then you know I am not lying if I say that I love you", Dean said, his voice still low. "I love you, and whatever part of me infected by the Mark has made you think differently for one second, please. Please, don't listen to it." He took another, small step towards him. "Please", he said again, softly.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 05/05/18, 10:43 pm

Hanakael's smile faded slowly. He sighed, yet nodded. "Yes, I do. I try to not focus on it, though." He caressed his cheek. "I don't want to build my jugement on what you are anymore."

Castiel was moved by Dean's words. So moved that he stepped towards him as well, and in fact almost dived into his arms to grab his face down for a long, desperate kiss. Alcohol was still helping him a bit, but he needed that proximity right now.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/05/18, 10:55 pm

Crowley stared at him, thoughtfully, as if he was trying to see underneath the skin of the angel's human body. Truth be told, he wasn't all that happy, to know that Hanakael could actually see his face underneath the vessel. It put him in a position of uncomfortable inferiority. In the end, he closed his eyes, letting out a hum. "I see. Well, it is better if you don't concentrate on it, as you said. Better not to remember what kind of foul creature you have in front of you", he smiled at him.

Dean felt relief wash all over him like tide as he happily accepted Castiel into his arms, kissing him back with just as much desperation. He wrapped his arms around the angel, bringing him as close as humanly possible.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 05/05/18, 11:06 pm

Hanakael frowned slightly. "If I don't dwell on your true face, it's because I'd rather see you as my soulmate from now on. You've proven me that I can trust you."

Castiel kissed him like this for a long while, before he had to gasp for air. He remained against Dean though, whispering how sorry he was, while hugging him close.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/05/18, 11:18 pm

Crowley's eyebrows rose in disbelief. Then he let out a huff, a smile opening on his face. "That's cute", he observed, leaning in to steal a kiss from Hanakael. He stretched a bit. "Anyway. Despite what we said while caught in the throes of passion, we'd better keep our... new and improved relationship for ourselves, if you agree. I can only imagine what other angels would do, if they caught wind of it."

Dean kept Castiel close to him even as the kiss ended, burying his face into the angel's shoulder, soothingly rubbing his back. Whispering back at him how sorry he was, too.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 05/05/18, 11:29 pm

Hanakael winced a bit. "I will need to find Castiel soon, and ask him how he is protecting himself from the other angels. He might know of something we don't."

Castiel stayed again Dean for a while, before he straightened up to look at him. "..I'm sorry I drank so much tonight too."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/05/18, 11:34 pm

Crowley made a scene of thinking about it for a while, scratching his chin. "Well. I have memories of a... ritual, something that works like that, that would strenghten our thread. Mixing up our essences." He glanced at Hanakael.

Dean snorted. "Hey. As you said. I can't really call you out. Policing the choices of a grown up man... angel sounds pretty dumb. Especially since I can't even guess how much I should drink before stopping myself."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 05/05/18, 11:44 pm

"..." Hanakael had to hold back a chuckle. "This is exactly why I was supposed to kill you right away. The other angels dread what that might make of both of us when that happens."

Castiel smiled slowly. "Still. I'll try not to do that again, as long as I am human." He repressed a yawn soon afterwards, and rested his head against Dean's shoulder.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/05/18, 11:53 pm

Crowley simply smiled. A very, very un-reassuring smile. "And should the fact that your pesky brothers would hate it stop me? How, exactly?" He curled himself over Hanakael like a content cat. "Imagine it. We'd be the power couple number one on Earth and above. No one could possibly hurt us. Nobody would dream of putting you next a door for the next millennias", he whispered against his skin.

Dean smiled at him. "Whatever you say. Let's go sleep now, you seem tired", he observed, gently pushing the angel towards his own bedroom. Well. By then it was mostly their bedroom, let's be honest.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/05/18, 12:01 am

Hanakel shook his head, and rolled his eyes. "And if that were to happen Crowley, what would you do? I am not looking for... World domination, or anything like that. For none of us."

Castiel nodded, and followed his steps. "... Dean. If one day you happen to feel ready for what we talked about, I want you to know that I am ready too," he whispered to him on their way.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/05/18, 12:14 am

Crowley rolled his eyes too. "I am not the villain of a cheesy super hero movie, darling. I don't seek world domination. I have enough on my hands trying to rule Hell." He sighed. "It wouldn't be bad to secure my position, though. Maybe you won't believe that, but there are people that don't really like me as a King."

Dean had just opened his door when those words registered in his brain and stopped him dead on his tracks. He stared at Castiel with his eyes wide open, face flushed. "... is that the alcohol speaking?", he asked, embarrassed, basically fleeing inside the room.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/05/18, 11:27 am

"I do know about your... political struggles," Hanakael told him, before he allowed himself a smile. "This is why in Heaven you are specified as our "best deal" so far."

Castiel held back a smile. "That is me talking, Dean. I do mean it. And I do understand that tonight is not an option, given my current... state." He sighed softly, closing the door behind him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/05/18, 12:09 pm

Crowley raised a brow at him. "Because I could be overthrown by the next mad man who passes by?", he asked, a bit resentful. "You holy boyscouts should know that, as long as demons will be the stupid morons they are, I will never be in a safe position. By the time a Prince of Hell shows up, or - let's hope not - Lucifer gets another pass to exit the prison for free, they will turn their backs to me. And who knows where I'll end up." He looked up. That was another reason for which having a bond with Hanakael was so important. It could keep him safe.

Dean gulped. Well. He would have lied if he had said the idea didn't make him curious. And aroused. Very aroused. He rapidly discharged his shirt and his pants, changing into a pair of comfortable ones for the night. He looked at Castiel once again. "Well, before I... we... should get informed. On what to do, and how", he said quietly, clearly embarrassed. "I don't want you to get hurt."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/05/18, 12:26 pm

"I won't let you down," Hanakael promised, wrapping his arms around him. "But I get your frustration. Heaven has this habit of only following its own interests."

Castiel smiled softly, and walked towards Dean to lay a kiss on his cheek. "I'll start looking for it tomorrow, if you wish." He was genuinely happy that Dean wasn't scared away, this time.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/05/18, 12:50 pm

Crowley sighed, wrapping one arm around Hanakael's waist. "I know, sweetheart. But that's the reason that would bring me to strengthen our bond you see? It's self preservation." He turned to the angel, his free hand cupping one of his cheeks. "It is also about your self preservation, you infuriating, handsome idiot." Ok, it was mostly about his own, but hey. He wasn't lying.

Dean wrapped his arms around Castiel, to keep him close. "If you want, sure. I'll... look too", he said. He had time to ease himself into thinking in that direction, by now. And he would have lied if he had said the thought wasn't to his liking. He leant in to kiss the angel on the lips.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/05/18, 01:03 pm

Hanakael smiled kindly. "Then we'll look into that ritual. What do you know about it?" Yes, he was ready to trust Crowley now. After all, they were soulmates. He had no reason to betray him, right?

Castiel gently kissed him back, but then pulled away. "I'll get changed as well. I don't think we'll do anything tonight anyway, right?" His hand lingered on Dean's chest for a moment, though. His eyes too.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum