Le Deal du moment : -20%
Pack Gigabyte Ecran PC Gamer 27″ LED M27Q ...
Voir le deal
749 €

Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain)

2 posters

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down

Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain) - Page 10 Empty Re: Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain)

Post by Gravirei 01/05/18, 08:37 pm

Well. It looked like the dam Castiel was talking about had finally cracked open. Crowley dismissed every thought that wasn't about outright devouring the angel in front of him. He let out a pleased sound when Hanakael deepened the kiss, slightly opening his mouth to grant him access. Right now, he'd have granted about everything, as long as it involved that kiss not ending. Ever.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain) - Page 10 Empty Re: Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain)

Post by Mary 01/05/18, 08:48 pm

Hanakael sighed into the kiss, and kissed the demon almost desperately. No matter how hard he had tried to suppress those feelings, that yearning, he was now done dreaming about his once only and first kiss with the demon, and giving in to his greed. He even found himself breaking the kiss from time to time, to nibble and bite Crowley's lips.
Actually, he only paused when he had pinned Crowley down onto his own mattress, as if he needed a second to process what was happening.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/05/18, 09:05 pm

Crowley had found it rather easy to give in as well. After all, he was just waiting for that. Damn, he had been itching for more since after the kiss they had shared to seal their deal. The craving, the pull he felt towards Hanakael was one of a kind. It was probable that it had to do with their bond. But, hell. It felt so good, to feel the angel giving in. He had gladly bitten him back whenever he had the occasion, and he had even managed to sneak a hand under the angel's shirt by the time he found himself pressed down on the mattress.
And speaking about that. "Why did you stop", he growled, not pleased with that, trying to pull him down to kiss him again.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/05/18, 09:13 pm

Hanakael found himself kissing Crowley again shortly. "I shouldn't- We can't- I've never done such a thing," he blurted out, panting, and slightly embarrassed. Yes, he wanted to go on. Yes, he was panicking.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/05/18, 09:27 pm

Crowley sighed, actually relieved it wasn't something about the need to stop, but more about how to proceed. "Thankfully enough, I have an idea or two on what to do", he answered with a smile. "And, if you'll allow me, I can show you." He managed to get up a little, reaching for his ear. "I can show you all of it", he murmured, licking a stripe just behind the angel's ear.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/05/18, 09:32 pm

Hanakael couldn't repress that sudden shiver which ran down his spine. "I'm all yours," he finally whispered, as he closed his eyes for a moment. A few weeks or months ago, he would have cursed himself for almost melting due to that voice. But all he could care about at that precise moment was how much he wanted to go on.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/05/18, 09:44 pm

Crowley bit back a smirk. "Very well. First of all, you should get that nice ass of yours off of me. Not that I don't appreciate this... position, but it doesn't make undressing very easy, does it?" He nuzzled his way back on Hanakael's neck, nibbling a bit where he could feel his pulse.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/05/18, 09:51 pm

Hanakael sighed softly when he felt Crowley's teeth on his skin, but finally forced himself to straighten up, sitting back again. "What should I do?" he asked the demon, his gaze a bit clouded with his current lust.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/05/18, 10:02 pm

Crowley sat up, trying to take care of his disheveled state. Granted, at the moment it wasn't a priority, but still. Looking all flustered, lips bitten and red, hair all messed up, wasn't really what he was used to. "Well, darling", he started, shrugging off his jacket. "I guess you know how to get out of your clothes?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/05/18, 10:07 pm

Hanakael held back a soft, breathless chuckle. "I suppose I can do that, yes," he replied. He didn't make a move to undress, though. Instead, he inched back towards Crowley to kiss those inviting lips again. Damn, was that man looking hella hot.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/05/18, 10:16 pm

Crowley hummed into their kiss, happily accepting it. "Can't keep yourself off of me now, can you", he murmured with a grin, nibbling on his lower lip. That made him honestly kind of... glad. He inched back a bit after stealing another kiss, starting to slowly unbutton his shirt.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/05/18, 10:22 pm

"I have to admit that my desire for you had... grown significantly over the weeks." Hanakael kept following Crowley's hands with his gaze, but he finally managed to shake himself up a bit, so that he could undress himself. He quickly got rid of his shirt, tossing it onto the side.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/05/18, 10:27 pm

Crowley hummed yet again. "You should have acted on it then. I was starting to think I was the only one who was... well, interested." He couldn't help but stare, now that Hanakael had his shirt off. Yes, he had absolutely no shame whatsoever. He licked his lips, finally getting rid of his own shirt.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/05/18, 10:39 pm

Hanakael extended an arm to ghost his fingers over Crowley's now bare torso. "Well... We are bound to each other. Of course I would develop feelings for you in a short matter of time. This is exactly the reason why I was supposed to kill you before we got to learn about each other."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/05/18, 10:53 pm

Crowley mirrored Hanakael's gesture, resting his hand on his torso. "Well. Never been more glad that someone couldn't go through with an assassination", he observed, before dragging his fingers down to the angel's pants, starting to play with the button.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/05/18, 10:58 pm

Hanakael bit his lower lip. "Should I take the pants off as well?" He asked, his voice a bit hoarse from the sudden rush of desire in his guts.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/05/18, 11:03 pm

Crowley smiled up at him. "It entirely depends on how much of me you want to see naked", he purred, leaning in to steal a kiss, and then more. "And on how much of yourself you want to show me. On how much of our skin you want to be in contact. Your choice."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/05/18, 11:14 pm

"I-" Hanakael had no idea what to answer to that, honestly. "You offered to show me everything," he finally answered, in between kisses. "Did you have anything specific in mind?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/05/18, 11:20 pm

Crowley studied him for a bit, still stealing kisses from time to time. "Well. It is your first time, after all", he conceded. "And I don't want you to go around mouthing me off for rushing things. So... what about we get naked, then down to a bit of touching?" He kissed him again. "If you agree on that. You wouldn't tell, but I am pretty big on consent, if we talk about this", he underlined the word, the hand that was on Hanakael's pants shifting down to palm him through his pants.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/05/18, 11:25 pm

Hanakael gasped for air when he felt Crowley's hand there, and grunted. Before he could think about it, he was up and getting rid of the remaining of his clothes, shoving them quickly away so he could grab Crowley's face between his hands to kiss him greedily again, to the point he pinned him down to the bed. Again.
He actually didn't know where all that seemingly-stocked up frustration actually came from.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/05/18, 11:32 pm

Crowley was totally in his element. And oh, he loved all that enthusiasm, even though he'd have preferred it if they could take their time a bit. After all, he did want to watch a bit. He did kiss Hanakael back eagerly though, fingers travelling along his back to get to his ass, giving it a good squeeze. "Easy there, tiger", he purred, biting on his lip. "Let me get undressed as well."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/05/18, 08:03 pm

Hanakael sighed softly, his whole body shivering. "You're right, I should... conttol myself," he whispered, as he finally moved back to look at Crowley. Oddly enough, that little distance between them made him self-conscious about his own nakedness.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/05/18, 08:23 pm

"Oh, by all means, do not", Crowley all but grinned at Hanakael as he got up from the bed. "I love all of this... passion of yours. Especially since usually you're so stern", he continued, his voice lowering as he got rid of the rest of his clothes a bit quickly. So what? He was impatient too. But he did take his time in observing the angel in all his nakedness, almost devouring him with his eyes before getting back on the bed, sitting down.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/05/18, 09:05 pm

Hanakael could not take his eyes off Crowley a single moment. "I know this is not your primary vessel, but- you look gorgeous," he ended up whispering to the demon.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/05/18, 09:24 pm

Crowley threw Hanakael a smirk. "Is that the wine speaking, or is it all you? Either way, flattery will take you anywhere with me, sweetheart", he said playfully, leaning in to kiss him. "And you... You look so ravishing I could just eat you up", he added in a low growl against his lips, hand trailing low on the angel's abdomen.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum