-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

Astronaut2 : LARPing, Heaven and Hell

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Astronaut2 : LARPing, Heaven and Hell - Page 4 Empty Re: Astronaut2 : LARPing, Heaven and Hell

Post by Gravirei 22/04/18, 11:04 am

Dean had to suppress a sudden shiver when Castiel's fingers grasped his own feathers. He leant in though, to nuzzle his neck and mouth along it. "Who says that's a bad thing?", he murmured teasingly, pushing his trail of kisses up to his cheek. His grasp became gentler though, fingertips just rubbing the upper part of the wings soothingly.

Crowley raised a brow at him. "Forgive me if I fail to see why that's such a bad thing to you. As for this potential angel-demon liaison - I sincerely doubt it could ever happen. But well. Since we are hellbent on finding this demon, how do you suggest we do it?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Astronaut2 : LARPing, Heaven and Hell - Page 4 Empty Re: Astronaut2 : LARPing, Heaven and Hell

Post by Mary 22/04/18, 11:10 am

Castiel sighed with delight, and kept curling his fingers into Dean's wings, massaging the feathers gently on his way. "It's not. But I thought you might like to... take our time with it." That, and the fact that he loved to just melt under those touches.

"We need to narrow it down somehow." Hanakael licked his lower lip, face frowning with embarrassment. "I need to take a look at every single demon contract made in the seventeenth century."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/04/18, 11:29 am

Dean hid a smile against the angel's skin, wings fluttering happily under the gentle touch. He slowly massaged Castiel's feathers, following a trail, fingers moving in what he hoped was a soothing way. "It's nice to take our time", he simply answered.

Crowley's eyes widened in disbelief, then narrowed. "Let's say I humor your very, very impractical request. Which I am really tempted not to, because contracts are meant to stay between demon and human. In which way could it possibly help you?", he asked, staring at Hanakael.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/04/18, 11:40 am

"This is what grooming is about, with a mate," Castiel replied with a soft smile, as he kept massaging Dean's feathers gently. His hands sometimes wandered further away from the core, but always came back. He knew that this always felt nice after having kept your wings tucked away for a long time.

"We don't know for sure that this soul turned into a demon. I need the names of every human who lost their soul in a demon deal, and possibly visit them, to make sure we won't miss them." Also, for an angel, he was pretty insistive on the fact that he needed to find that person. Yet, as a regular angel, he could only see and existing thread. Maybe Crowley could catch up on that plothole over time.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/04/18, 11:51 am

Dean hummed, visibly relaxing under Castiel's gentle touch. He spread his fingers over the angel's wings, effectively copying the pattern that was being applied to him, hoping it felt half as nice as it did for him. Even though it wasn't easy, what with Castiel's wings being very wide.

Crowley squinted his eyes at Hanakael. He did feel suspicious, as a matter of fact. If Heavwn really wanted to find out about this thread, they should have sent a Cupid. Or a high ranking angel. A common soldier, though? He better keep a close eye on him. "The contracts are all in my holding", he stated, slowly. "And so are the names." He snapped his fingers, materializing yet another very, very long list. "Be my guest", he smirked.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/04/18, 12:01 pm

Castiel did notice Dean's struggle, and stepped back just a little. "Perhaps we should lie down", he offered. "I'd like to show you something else."

Hanakael sighed, and began to read the very, very long roll of paper. After a few hours though, he gave up. "I do think I need to meet each and every one of those souls. The names alone aren't enough." Especially given that the only name that seemed to ring a bell to him was the one of a certain 'Fergus McLeod', but he had his own opinion as to why. Namely, said man was sitting on the throne of Hell right now.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/04/18, 12:44 pm

Dean raised a brow at him, a small smile on his lips once again. "Well, Cas, be careful", he started, walking up to their bed and sitting on it, "the last time someone told me that, it evolved in some pretty kinky stuff." He patted the mattress, signaling for him to get over there.

Crowley rolled his eyes. "If it can help you, big part of demons on that list is long gone", he stated flatly. "Meeting all the people left, however? Doesn't seem a very bright idea. You might take centuries. And given that you are not a cherub, I honestly am starting to ask myself why you are the one tasked on finding this thread." His eyes fell on Hanakael, suspicion clearly laced in his words.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/04/18, 12:51 pm

Castiel licked his lower lip, but didn't answer. And it did seem like he was up for kinky stuff, since he laid a hand on Dean's shoulder to press him down onto the mattress, straddling his lap. He remained rather close to him, so that he could actually use his wings - their 'knuckles', actually, the part where they bent - to rub into Dean's. His were quite flexible, since he was used to, well, using them.

Hanakael bit briefly on his lower lip, and looked away. "That information is classified. Were I to deliver it to you, I need to make sure no one else would know the reason why I was chosen for this mission.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/04/18, 01:28 pm

Dean's breath hitched, hands instinctively grabbing Castiel's arms. "... woah", he managed to let out in wonder, unable to look away from the angel's eyes. Damn. That felt... good. He wasn't expecting that to be sensitive. His wings jerked up a bit, rubbing back against Castiel's.

Crowley bent slightly on his side, to get closer to Hanakael. "Cut me some slack, darling", he said, his voice low. "I am doing my best to satisfy your requests here, am I not? I gave you a great deal of 'classified informations' too. So what about you give me some credit?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/04/18, 01:54 pm

"That", Castiel said, his voice a bit hoarse, "Is the most intimate thing that could happen during a wing-grooming between two angels," he explained, as he spread his feathers to brush them better against Dean's, sighing with pure delight.

Hanakael hesitated, then sighed. "I failed Heaven. As a result, I came here to prove my loyalty by wiping my soulmate out of existence for good, before I even give in to temptation itself."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/04/18, 02:13 pm

Dean licked his lips, which had gotten terribly dry. His hands travelled from Castiel's forearms to his hips, trying to find a comfortable position. That felt so... so good. So shamelessly simple and intimate at the same time. His wings trembled slightly and his feathers flared, as he pushed them up experimentally to press back harder against the angel's ones. Driving out a small moan from his own throat as he did that.

Slowly, a smile formed back on Crowley's mouth, making his lips curl up in the most devilish way. "Ah. So that's how it is", he drawled, sitting straight once again. "Big brothers are disappointed in you and send you down in the pit to get rid of your almost-boyfriend. Tragic, truly. So... Shakespearian. And you cannot see the end of your own thread?", he questioned, sounding genuinely curious.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/04/18, 02:34 pm

Castiel gasped for air at that feeling, and that sound. He inched even closer to Dean for their wings to almost merge together, as he spread his out. "Dean, I-" he took another deep breath, before he whispered to Dean's ear, "I love you". Yes, it was sappy. But that was all that was filling his head at that very moment.

"I had no idea it existed before we asked Cupids to take a look at each and everyone of us," Hanakael sighed, irritated. "I have no intention of fullfilling that relationship either, especially given that my soulmate apparently gave in to your kind's beautiful lies and promises."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/04/18, 03:01 pm

Dean's breath was knocked out of his lungs, getting out of his lips in the form of a shaky gasp. Those words, spoken so truthfully, hurt him in the nicest way. His wings pushed up against Castiel's, hands tightening their grasp on his hips. "Cas", he moaned. "Cas. I-" He couldn't say those words. He could not force them out of his lips. But he could at least try to return the sentiment. He grabbed the angel's head and pulled him in for a loving, slow, deep kiss.

Crowley's smile got larger. "I don't really think you get the right to judge", he chastised him in a playful voice. "You have no hardships to go through. You don't know what desperation tastes like. When people have nobody to reach for, we do reach for them. Our job is merely offering a small slice of happiness." Of course it wasn't nearly as poetic and good as he was putting it out. But being hypocrite about his job came with being a salesman.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/04/18, 04:42 pm

Castiel melted into the kiss, and kissed Dean back with fondness, his whole body now shivering with the need for more. He even pressed his hips against the human's, stilffling back a moan as he felt his pants growing tighter in a specific area.

Hanakael let out a short, joyless chuckle. "Of course you would say something like that, given that, according to my sources, you did sell your soul as well. Yet I've heard it was bound to Hell anyway before that."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/04/18, 05:24 pm

Dean groaned lowly into the kiss. Damn it. How could he keep it tender and loving when Castiel was moaning like that, and when he was pressing his hips against his own? Yes. Of course he was hard already. It was shameful, how easy it was for him to get riled up for that angel. His hands moved yet again, blindly searching for a spot to keep himself anchored to him. He apparently found what he was looking for when he grasped Castiel's wings from their base, where they sprouted from his back.

Crowley shot him a dry, poisonous laugh. "What a surprise to hear that. Do a little research on what I had to pass through, then maybe you'll understand and you'll stop spitting unrequited judgements around, Celine." No one really had the right to judge him for his choices. Especially if this one was a stupid, low-class pansy angel who had passed his whole existence nesting on clouds and building flower crowns.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/04/18, 05:43 pm

Castiel broke the kiss to let out a cry of pleasure, and rocked his hips against Dean in that same movement. He then looked down at his lover, torn between shame, and the urge to plead him to just do that again.

Hanakael rolled his eyes, but didn't comment any more on that matter. "It doesn't change our current situation. I need to kill that soul, no matter if it has turned into a demon or not."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/04/18, 06:02 pm

Dean let out a strangled moan instantly let go of Castiel's wings, honestly caught by surprise by that sudden cry that had fallen from the angel's lips. He stared at him, unsure of what to do. Actually unsure if he had just touched a particularly sensitive spot or what else. What he knew was that damn, that sound sure was hot.

Crowley looked back to his hand, studying his nails with apparent disinterest. "Get back to it then. Look for it. But if the thread has not been revealed yet, there is a chance you will never find it. Unless you find a way to force it to get out, of course."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/04/18, 06:11 pm

Castiel was about to say something, when he heard a faint "THIN WALL, GUYS" in the distance, that made him blush with embarrassment. That was not Sam's voice, since Sam had been smart enough to not come back too soon to his tent. But that made it all the more embarrassing. The angel burried his face into Dean's neck, clenching his hands over his top.

"This is a last-resort matter. I'm confident I can find that soul without it." No, Hanakael was not ready to ask a Cupid to force the thread to appear. He feared his feelings would instantly emerge at the same time, preventing him from wiping out that demon/soul out of existence.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/04/18, 06:23 pm

Dean's face flushed violently when he heard that faint voice coming from outside. He awkwardly patted Castiel's head. "Uhm... do you think you can... manage to keep quiet?", he whispered to him, embarrassed. Well, what? He didn't exactly feel like stopping!

Crowley shrugged. "Suit yourself. Enjoy your endless research of love, love", he added with half a grin, getting a small, black booklet for himself to appear. Totally unrelated to what Hanakael was doing.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/04/18, 06:30 pm

Castiel took a little while to answer, since he had to recover from his embarrassment first. "I-" he sighed, and tucked his wings away. "If you don't touch my wings, I can try. That was a- the most sensitive part of them, it seems." He straightened up a bit, clearing his throat.

Hanakael sighed and stood up, to wander around the corridors of Hell. But, after a few days, weeks, or even months, it could be that demons came to Crowley to complain that his presence alone was distracting the tormented souls from their, well... torments.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/04/18, 06:44 pm

Dean cleared his throat to mask a chuckle. It didn't seem nice to let one out in that moment. "Maybe we will... have time to explore that a bit better another time. When we will have actual walls to stand between us and other people." He gently ran his hand over Castiel's back. "I definitely want to hear more of that." He looked away, embarrassed about what he had just said.

Crowley had to actually hear thousands of those complaints and, even though he mostly answered snarkily at his demons stuff on the lines of "Do I look like the Customer Care Office? Go protest with him, if you have the guts!" or "File a written complaint and give it to my secretary", at a certain point he had to confront him. "Hana. We need to talk", he said when he finally found the angel wandering around in Hell's endless corridors.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/04/18, 06:48 pm

Castiel nodded a bit shyly, and laid down onto their mattress, trying to bring Dean on top of him, this time. He was usually straddling the human's lap, but, if he had to remain quiet, he figured it would work better for him.

Hanakael looked up, frowning slightly. "... You never used my name. I mean. Part of it." Yes, that was what was confusing him the most.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/04/18, 07:12 pm

Dean let Castiel roll off of him, following swiftly to sit across his lap. Their hips already slotted together made him shiver, but he covered that up by bending down and kissing him on the lips, gently but firmly.

Crowley smiled widely at him. "It got your attention, didn't it?", he quipped. "Now. As for what I have to say. I'm sorry - not really - but I'll have to call back your... wandering privileges. Leave Hell and get back to the surface, if you please."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/04/18, 07:19 pm

Castiel eagerly kissed Dean back for a while. Actually, he only broke the kiss when a doubt flashed through his mind. "Wait," he breathed. "I- We should make sure we won't stain our costumes." He was pretty sure there was no washing machine in the area, after all.

Hanakael arched a brow. "And may I know why you changed your mind?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/04/18, 07:24 pm

Dean blinked away the daze of lust that had easily overcome him again, forcing himself to listen to Castiel's words. "Oh... yeah, you're right. Charlie would kill us if we stained her precious work", he commented before awkwardly standing up from the bed, and starting to undress.

Crowley arched a brow too. "Of course", he said, mimicking his tone of voice. "You are making it difficult for my underlings to do their goddamn job. Walking around here distracts the souls from their painful punishments, making all the work I did in inventing those useless. And I am tired of receiving complaints."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum