Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

Astronaut2 : LARPing, Heaven and Hell

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Astronaut2 : LARPing, Heaven and Hell - Page 5 Empty Re: Astronaut2 : LARPing, Heaven and Hell

Post by Mary 22/04/18, 07:34 pm

Castiel sighed and undressed as well. He did shoot a curious glance at Dean, since, well... it would be their first time doing it completely naked, for some reason. He briefly wondered if Dean would be okay with it.

Hanakael sighed. "... I will get help from a Cupid, then. And come back one last time to finish the job. How does that sound?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Astronaut2 : LARPing, Heaven and Hell - Page 5 Empty Re: Astronaut2 : LARPing, Heaven and Hell

Post by Gravirei 22/04/18, 07:41 pm

Dean was a trained professional. By now, everyone should have known that no one could better play 'hide your feelings' better than he did. Hell, was he nervous. He had talked to himself a lot about this, actually - finding more pros than cons, to his chagrin. No more stained clothes, definitely more pleasure to come, all that. And, well. After all, until nothing got stuck up somewhere, he would have been fine. So he undressed completely, taking a deep breath to give himself courage, before turning to face Castiel.

"It sounds like you should have done that in the first place, so I wouldn't be feeling like I am getting a divorce by now. The heartbreak you're giving me, I swear", Crowley answered with a smirk, theatrically putting his hand over his own chest. "Well, what are you waiting for, Claire? Heaven awaits!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/04/18, 09:22 pm

Castiel smiled at him, as he sat back down on the bed, completely naked. And aroused. Which was kind of embarrassing him. "I'm ready," he whispered.

Hanakael held back a joyless smirk. "Fine." And, on those words, he disappeared.
A few hours later, though, as the Cupid forced Hanakael's thread to appear, and when it became clear for the angel who he was linked to... he didn't come back. He just couldn't. He could have smitten any demon of Hell. Not the King himself.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/04/18, 09:33 pm

Dean swallowed down a nervous gulp of air. He let his eyes roam along Castiel's body, up, and down, and down- fuck. He had never felt less sure of himself while stark naked with a willing partner waiting for him in bed. Well, true, said partner had a dick, which made it a little awkward. "I can see that", he blurted out, then biting his tongue because, wow. That was a stupid thing to say. He went to sit down next to the angel, shifting uncomfortably. His situation wasn't much better, actually.

Crowley was just wandering aimlessly through the halls of Hell, distractedly wondering where his little winged friend had gone up to. Had he managed to get a Cupid to awaken his thread? Just as he thought that, he felt a slight burning sensation around one of his fingers. A feeling that was... frightening familiar. He glanced down at his left hand and immediately all the colour drained from his face. He hastily hid his hand in his pocket, hurrying away. He had to find a way to hide that. Now.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/04/18, 09:40 pm

Castiel hesitated a bit, but reached out to cup Dean's face and bring him closer for a soft, almost shy kiss, as if to reassure him. "It's only me, Dean," he whispered. "I won't ask for more than what we already did, I promise."

Actually, Crowley could feel that thread pulsing, even something pulling on it quite angrily. Because, in Heaven, Hanakael was desperately trying to cut off that thread, that unfortunately didn't work like a usual human to angel thread. No, this had to be cut out by the demon only. In the end, he gave in after a few days, and was soon knocking on Hell's door.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/04/18, 09:52 pm

Dean sighed into the kiss, resting his forehead against Castiel's. "I know. I know you won't", he murmured. "I am just... it's just all a bit new. That's all", he reassured him, leaning him to kiss the angel again.

Crowley was thankful to have been given a few days to adjust to that new, weird situation. He had pulled himself together, used an old spell to hide the thread from his demons' eyes. And had otherwise waited patiently sat on his throne for Hanakael to come back to him. Who knew. That situation could bring some benefits to him. He would act as if he was holding the handle of the knife. "Come on in", he said when he heard the knocking.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/04/18, 10:02 pm

Castiel kissed Dean back, and let Dean decide when he was ready to come back against him. He did not want to pressure him in that moment, so as not to scare him away.

Hanakael walked inside the room, and looked nervously around him, for any potential demons. "... I need to speak with you, he told Crowley. His blade was out, which didn't seem so inviting.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/04/18, 10:10 pm

Dean needed a bit of time in fact. He eased into the kisses, slowly melting them into one long, deep kiss as his hands settled comfortably on Castiel's lower back. Feeling naked skin against naked skin made his nervousness slowly fade away, his shoulders relaxing a whole lot.

Crowley didn't seem overly bothered by the threatening display of the weapon. He barely threw a smirk to Hanakael. "Honey, you're home", he drawled jokingly. Luckily for the angel, the King was alone in the throne room at the moment. "Is that a blade I see, or are you just happy to see me?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/04/18, 10:16 pm

Castiel sighed softly into the kiss, allowing Dean some more time to adjust. He then began to lie down again, gently pulling Dean after him, so he wouldn't startle him.

Hanakael threw a glare at Crowley. His distress was clear, for his usually neat hair had a few strands coming out here and there on his forehead. Which gave him sort of a sexy look, really. "I've tried to cut out the thread, but it won't work. Apparently you have to do it."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/04/18, 10:30 pm

Castiel had a great timing, because Dean had just gathered enough courage to start pushing lightly on him to lay down on the bed. He carefully maneuvred himself to get on top of Castiel, still a bit afraid to have their hips touching.

Crowley scratched his chin, faking a thoughtful expression. "Oh, my. Dreadful situation we got in our hands, do we." He crossed his legs, letting his eyes roam freely over Hanakael's disheveled appearence. "So I have to cut the thread. Why", he asked.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/04/18, 10:38 pm

Castiel shifted a bit under Dean at some point, to spread his legs, as he gently guided the human's hips down. He had instinctively figured that maybe, in this position, it would be less awkward for him.

Hanakael rolled his eyes so hard his head followed the same movement. "Because it can't be," he snarled. "I am an angel, you are the King of Hell, I thought I had made my point already!"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/04/18, 10:49 pm

Dean let Castiel guide him a bit. That's it, until he decided to stop being a mixture between a kid and a big chicken, and finally settled his hips down, his hard member pressing against the angel's- oh, shit. That really knocked his breath out of his lungs. He moved a bit forward before he could tell himself to wait, letting out a moan at the feeling he got, then finally keeping still.

Crowley smiled to him. "You did. But", he added, getting up from his seat. "I am currently not inclined to comply to your request", he slowly drawled as he walked closer, very close to Hanakael, disregarding the danger of the weapon still unsheated. "Means no", he whispered with a smug smile.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/04/18, 10:56 pm

Castiel's whole body shivered, and he kissed Dean lovingly, stiffling a moan against his lips. He even almost wrapped his legs around the human's hips, trying to keep him as close as possible.

Hanakael took a deep breath. Was he furious or panicking? Probably a bit of both. "Why," he asked him, his voice filled with the same tension as his whole body was.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/04/18, 11:11 pm

Dean moaned again into the kiss, hips moving forward again, desperate to get more of that friction that both made him feel relieved and left him wishing for more. "Fuck", he groaned, hips stuttering a bit when his sensitive, hard skin brushed again against Castiel's. "This feels great."

Crowley smiled up to Hanakael, eyes flaring up. "Because", he started, circling him like a shark, "I thought about it, and frankly, I only see positive things coming out of this for me. Liaison to Heaven? Check. Blackmail material? Check. The possibility of becoming an extremely powerful creature? Check. A fairly attractive soulmate, all for myself? Double check", he purred. "So, tell me. Why should I go through the trouble to cut this out? I don't see any benefit for me."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/04/18, 11:18 pm

Castiel had to hold back a chuckle, and arched his body a bit against Dean, to get more of those delicious touches. "It's perfect," he heard himself whisper in between two thrusts. After a while, hesitating a bit still, he reached between the two of them to wrap his hand around their lengths, to keep them close.

Hanakael kept glaring. "There are no benefits on my side," he replied dryly. "I am a Keeper to the doors of Heaven. This link between us invalidates my duty, my rank. I am not welcome home anymore, and, honestly, I doubt that my brothers and sisters would give in to any blackmailing you might attempt.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/04/18, 11:26 pm

Dean had to hide his face against Castiel's shoulder to keep himself from spilling out a prophanity or two. He was pretty sure that uttering God's name while going at it with an angel would have made him combust straight to hell. "Shit, Cas", he half laughed, breathless. He started to bit and lick on the angel's neck, trying to distract himself.

Crowley simply shrugged. "Then I guess you will have to stay", he concluded, walking back to his throne. "Besides. You talk like cutting a thread is easy business, while I have to tell you that it could prove to be extremely complicated. Especially seen as this is... a pretty unique situation." He sat down.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/04/18, 11:36 pm

Castiel sighed softly. He was doing lots of efforts to keep from moaning his pleasure out loud - for fear to be heard again - and yet, he was rocking his hips against Dean, following the pattern that the human had startef. Man, did that feel good.

"You're just in for the advantages and stability this could get to your position," Hanakael sighed. "This is wrong, Crowley. It was wrong enough when I was linked to Fergus McLeod, it's worse with you being the King of Hell."

Last edited by Mary on 23/04/18, 08:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/04/18, 11:56 pm

Dean bit back several moans that threatened to leave his lips. He didn't want to be heard either, so he just suffocated it all going straight to Castiel's mouth, to kiss and bite and lick those soft, chapped lips.

"I wouldn't have wanted to be linked to Fergus McLeod either", Crowley commented coldly. "But try to see something for yourself into this, will you. You are tied to a King. You get the title, the power that comes along with it and... well. You get for yourself the most coveted bachelor since the times of Rodolfo Valentino." He smirked to him. "Or maybe I am not your type?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/04/18, 08:54 pm

Castiel was in fact very, very noisy. He tried hard to keep it all in, but was thankful that Dean stiffled his every noises with such a kiss. He massaged them both with his hand - he had become better at it, given the private lessons that Dean had given him over the time.

"I don't-" Hanakael rolled his eyes yet again. "I don't have a type. And I'd like to remind you that I am an angel. I don't seek power, domination, or even a..." he made a vague gesture. "Relationship of some sorts."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/04/18, 09:22 pm

Dean groaned loudly. "Fuck", he hissed, moving his hips against Castiel's hand, to get more of that delicious feeling. He felt delirious, as if he was caught into a fever. "Fuck, Cass. You are so damn good. You know that?", he whispered on his lips before kissing him again.

Crowley rolled his eyes at Hanakael. "Please. Everybody's looking for something. And if I may correct you, the fact that yoi are an angel has nothing to do with a little bit of personal ambition, darling. Some of your brothers are quite... power-thirsty", he said, carefully picking his words. Then a small smirk made his lips curl up. "Aw. Are you playing difficult with me? That's adorable."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/04/18, 09:28 pm

Castiel wished to reply to Dean, but only moans and sighs could escape his lips at that point. It was becoming more and more difficult for him to stay quiet with each minute, as he felt his pleasure rise.

"I'm not-" Hanakael grabbed his hair, let it go, took a deep breath, and then sat on a nearby chair, as he ran his hands over his face. He was sort of panicking.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/04/18, 09:43 pm

Dean was having a hard time swallowing down his own pleasured sounds too. "Cass, I will- shit. I will... soon, I..." His hips stuttered, his rhythm getting more and more erratic. "We have to keep quiet. We have to..." He dived in for a sloppy, open mouthed kiss.

Crowley observed him, his expression telling just how entertaining all of that was to him. "Breathe", he suggested, even though angels don't really need to. "Look. Let's make a good, old deal, you and me. Convince me that it is convenient for me to cut the thread, and I will."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/04/18, 09:49 pm

Castiel kissed Dean back like his life depended on it, and furrowed his brows as a low moan rose into his throat, when he bucked his hips harder against his soulmate, finding his own release.

Hanakael looked back at Crowley, suspicious. "What's the trick," he replied, as he took his hands away from his face. He had no idea how he might end up signing that deal.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/04/18, 10:01 pm

Dean moaned into the kiss, and found his own release merely seconds after Castiel, still thrusting his hips against the angel's erection and into his hand. He shakily rolled off of him, panting a bit.

Crowley's smile just widened. "No menaces. No death threats. Thise wouldn't work. And... of course, the other side of it is, I may convince you that it is way more convenient for you to just accept this", he concluded, showing him the hand where the thread was tied.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/04/18, 10:05 pm

Castiel collapsed on the bed as well, and gulped, and closed his eyes, trying to get his breathing back to normal. After a few minutes, he had gathered the strength to roll on his side, to look at Dean with fondness.

Hanakael hesitated for a moment. Yet, he sighed, and shook Crowley's hand, frowning as their threads almost merged together when they met. "Fine. Make that a deal, then."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum