Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

Astronaut2 : LARPing, Heaven and Hell

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Astronaut2 : LARPing, Heaven and Hell Empty Astronaut2 : LARPing, Heaven and Hell

Post by Mary 16/04/18, 09:55 pm

Castiel still wasn't so used to long car rides. He was even less used to long car rides with a thrilled group, singing some songs out loud by night and dozzing off by day. He did enjoy the ride to their LARPing session, though, and even ended up laughing a few times with his friends. But since they mostly slept in the car, he hadn't gotten any alone time with his Soulmate by now. He actually found himself missing him, sort of. But he took on him, and was actually rather curious when they finally parked to their final stop.
"Remember, from now on I am your queen again," Charlie said with a grin, before she jumped out of the car.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Astronaut2 : LARPing, Heaven and Hell Empty Re: Astronaut2 : LARPing, Heaven and Hell

Post by Gravirei 16/04/18, 10:05 pm

Dean snorted, rolling his eyes. "Yes, your Majesty", he said her in a mocking, extremely pompous tone as he turned off the engine. Of course he had been the one driving for most of the trip. And yes, he had passed over half of the hours throwing glances in Castiel's direction, finding himself missing the new kind of intimacy they had just discovered they could have together. But the excitement for the LARPing game they were about to get into for a whole weekend made up for it. He merrily climbed down from the car, wincing a bit. "Damn, I sure hope I won't have to sit down again anytime soon", he muttered.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Astronaut2 : LARPing, Heaven and Hell Empty Re: Astronaut2 : LARPing, Heaven and Hell

Post by Mary 16/04/18, 10:11 pm

"Well I do hope you will get some sleep before we actually get to fight," Sam replied to Dean, as he himself got out of the car.
"Well, it's early evening," Charlie replied. "I'd say we get changed, I greet everyone, introduce you, and we get some dinner then off to bed. I've got a date after dinner anyway," she said, as she texted someone quickly.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/04/18, 10:19 pm

"Yeah, I will do that. But not right now. I love my Baby, but sitting in there for so long isn't really that pleasant", Dean answered to his brother, patting the side of the Impala affectionately. He immediately turned to Charlie, grinning. "Woah, hey! Nice! She hot?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 16/04/18, 10:24 pm

"Dude. You've got a soulmate, leave some treat for the rest of us," Charlie scolded him with a smile.
Castiel did make sort of a face, too.

And far, far away, in Crowley's mansion, demons were acting all panicked, and talking in worried whispers, as if something terrible had just happened and they were still trying to hide it from their King.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/04/18, 10:38 pm

"I wasn't asking for myself!", Dean protested, offended. "I just want to make sure you get what's best. I thought we were friends", he said, feigning to be broken by the accusation. "And 'sides, you told me my soulmate was hot. So I get to judge your dates too. It is only fair."

Crowley rubbed his temples, letting out a long, long sigh. "I swear if I will have to start taking aspirines just because you bunch of hyenas cannot shut up- what do you all have to whisper about!", he barked. his tone commanding an answer. He always got extremely irritated, when some minion thought they could hide something from him. The hought itself was ridiculous.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 16/04/18, 10:44 pm

Charlie snorted. "Oh no, listen to him, being cute." She bumped Dean's arm. "Since you're being such a gentleman, how about your help your queen carry her stuff to her tent?"

A few demons yelped. Then there was an awkward silence, before one of them, a bearded man, cleared his throat. "It's -erh, We think that someone might have... outpassed some of our wardings, my Lord," he said, his voice getting higher in tone as he spoke, to the point it ended up in a squeak.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/04/18, 10:53 pm

"Shut up", Dean immediately retorted, still getting some of Charlie's stuff in his arms, plus his own. "Well, let's go, your Majesty. Your vassals awaits", he grinned to her.

Crowley straightened up on his throne, silently leaning forward. He crossed his fingers, eyes flaming with contained anger. "Let me get this straight. You think that someone might have outpassed our wardings." He got up from his seat. "I see some problems with this statement of yours", he observed dryly, looking at him. "Perhaps someone of you morons would like to give me some complete informations? Or, if that is more than a suspicion, what about crushing the intruder?", his voice got louder with every word.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 16/04/18, 10:58 pm

Charlie huffed, and walked them to her tent. She greeted a few friends on their way, and quickly filled them in on the new RP background they needed to be aware of. After a quick halt in her tent, she showed them their vassals tent, made a point to say "Dean and Castiel in that one, Sam, I'm sorry, but you get the one next to it and the walls are thin."
She did intend this as a joke, though, and was not ready to spot Sam swallowing nervously.

"T-there's the thing, your Highness," the deamon squeaked yet again. "We have no idea what it is, or where it is!"
There was a knock on the main door, causing yet another awkward silence.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/04/18, 11:03 pm

Dean laughed nervously at Charlie's... supposed joke. "Ha ha ha, very funny. Don't be such a smartass, your Majesty, or I won't go easy on you on the training field this time", he menaced her, pointing a finger in her direction.

Crowley had just opened his mouth - probably to vaporize the poor demon that was speaking to him -, then squinted at the closed door. "Saved by the bell", he commented coldly, glaring at him. He patted his jacket distractedly, to look intimidating, and made a gesture for the demons to be ready to attack, if necessary. "Door's open", he said out loud.

Last edited by Gravirei on 17/04/18, 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 16/04/18, 11:11 pm

Charlie frowned a bit at the nervous laugh, but grinned nonetheless. "Oh. Is my swordsmaster feeling a bit bitter about the humiliation I drew upon him last time we sparred?"

The door did open. On a single man, middle-Eastern looking. He had short, need black hair combed towars the back, a short beard, a slightly arched nose -IMPORTANT-, and... eyes that flared blue for a moment as he disposed of the guard that was probably standing at the door just a second before. "Crowley, I presume?" he asked, on an uninterested tone.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/04/18, 11:17 pm

Dean snorted, crossing his arms. "I just generously gave you the chance to humiliate me so that nobody could see you getting your ass handled to you, your Highness", he answered. Yeah, they both knew that wasn't true. Charlie kicked his ass thoroughly.

Crowley squinted at the newcomer, carefully examining him. An angel, no doubt on that. What did he want there, though? "You hold an unfair advantage on me", he stated, sounding uninterested too. "You know my name. Of course you do. But I am afraid I don't know yours."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 16/04/18, 11:22 pm

"Bitch please," Charlie snorted. "Alright, I'll let your boys change. See you in 10?" she finger-pistol-ed them as she walked back to her own tent, to get dressed.

"My name is Hanakael," the angel replied. "I've been sent by Heaven to keep an eye on you."
The demons shared a scandalized look.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/04/18, 11:33 pm

"Yeah, sure", Dean countered, finger-pistol.ing her back as he walked into his tent with all his stuff in his arms. "If there is a bunkbed, I call dibs on the top one", he joked looking back at Castiel.

Crowley let out a small, derisive laugh. "Sorry, sorry. That was supposed to be a joke, right?", he half-asked, a smile on his face. "And so, why would Heaven even send you, Han... Hanka..." He waved his hand in the air, dismissing the name. "Sending one of their precious sheeps in the wolves' den is pretty... stupid of them. What do they want with me?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 16/04/18, 11:40 pm

"I doubt there could be a bunk bed in a tent, Dean, even such a tall one," Castiel replied, as he looked around. Then, he pointed at the double bed in the middle. "See?"

"Questions, regarding an angelic thread you might have heard of. Or helped with. We still need to gather information regarding that, and your current occupations." Hanakael had walked until the center of the room, where he just remained quietly, and stiff.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 16/04/18, 11:49 pm

Dean rolled his eyes. He couldn't believe Castiel still took all he said so seriously. "Yeah, I see that. Well, pick a side, I'll get dressed", he told him while he started to take off his shirt. He was so excited to finally be in his combat gear!

"An angelic thread, you say", Crowley drawled, making a gesture with his right hand. He brought the newly formed, whiskey-filled glass to his lips, faking a thoughtful expression. "Sorry, feathers. Never heard of such a thing", he smiled widely at him. "You should go, while I am still feeling generous. This isn't place for you."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 17/04/18, 07:54 am

Castiel did choose his side of the bed while standing, but he was soon mesmerized by the sight of Dean's bare chest. He closed the distance between them and hugged him from behind, his lips ghosting over his neck. A two-day long car ride was too long, he at least wished for that contact.

"I'm afraid I must insist," Hanakael replied, frowning. "Word has it that you would know where the angel Castiel is."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 17/04/18, 08:29 am

Dean was trying to get his pants off when he felt arms wrapping around him, and warm breath tickling his neck. He felt a bit startled by the sudden gesture, but also honestly pleased. He hid a small smile. "You can't keep your hands off me, can you?", he joked, turning around to face him.

Crowley's smile left his face. "And I am afraid you don't understand. I am not offering you a choice. I am not really here to help Heaven to find its lost kids, and I have a kingdom to run - go find Castiel by yourself." He sat back down on his throne, dismissing him with a gesture.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 17/04/18, 12:23 pm

"No," Castiel replied with a soft smile. He pecked Dean's lips, then held him close, nuzzling his neck, and caressing his back. "I've missed you."

Hanakael just... stood there. Staring at Crowley. It got awkward to the point that some demons were exchanging looks, trying to guess whether or not they should intervene.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 17/04/18, 01:07 pm

Dean hid another smile, huffing a bit. "You're such a sap", he said, hugging him back nonetheless. "I've missed you too. And we'll have time to stay together tonight, after dinner. Alright?" He leant in to kiss him, lingering on his lips too long for it to be just a peck.

Crowley stared back for a while. Then he raised a brow. "I'm sorry. Are you waiting for a written invitation?", he asked, dryly. "I know my exceptional good looks can be mesmerizing, but this is getting a bit awkward. So, shoo", he said, waving his hand.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 17/04/18, 07:55 pm

Castiel kissed Dean back, sighing happily into the kiss. He did make an effort not to show himself too hungry for more, though, and ended up stepping back with a soft smile. "I'm looking forward to it." He finally went to get dressed himself, changing to his LARPing costume.

Hanakael rolled his eyes, and ended up moving closer to Crowley. He paid no attention to the demons unwielding their weapons, as he inched towards the King of Hell, to whisper, "And if I were to tell you that your authority is in danger?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 17/04/18, 09:28 pm

Dean smiled at him and quickly got dressed in his costume too. By now he had learned how to put up on his own even the most difficult parts of it. When he was done, he just whipped around, opening his arms with a proud smile, showing off all his red, brown-ish costume, along with some shiny pieces of armour and red cape. "How do I look!"

Crowley didn't move. He merely raised an eyebrow at Hanakael in fact, as if he couldn't believe the nerve of that man, getting so close to the King of Hell. But a glint in his eyes betrayed his interest. "Is that so", he observed in a low voice. He looked at his demons, making a gesture to make them leave the throne room. "I am listening."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 17/04/18, 09:40 pm

Castiel smiled. "This is almost historically accurate. You look great, Dean," he told him, as he stepped towards him.

Hanakael straightened up, and waited for the demons to leave the room, before he stepped down, standing in front of Crowley. "Heaven is in turmoil right now. Word has it that a cursed soul currently in Hell could be linked intimately to an angel's grace. If that tainted soul were to awaken its bound, you would have a potential, powerful demon on your hands. I'm here to eliminate it."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 17/04/18, 09:51 pm

Dean was positively beaming with pride now, arms crossed over his chest. "I know. Charlie did one hell of a job on this one", he mused, looking at himself, before concentrating on Castiel again. "And on yours too! You look great", he observed, taking a step forward himself.

Crowley kept watching every single move Hanakael made, almost unblinking. Obviously he didn't trust him one bit. But from how he straightened up on his chair, it was clear that the piece of information he had just received had awoken his interest. "A soulmate thread?", he asked, sounding skeptic. "In Hell? Unlikely. Are you sure?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 17/04/18, 09:57 pm

Castiel beamed back at Dean, and stepped even closer to catch his hand as he kissed him dearly, with a happy sigh. They were interrupted by the sound of Sam clearing his throat, though. Sam who had a costume matching Dean's.

Hanakael nodded. "It would be a first. We've seen what damages a union between an angel and a human would cause. We cannot risk to discover what happens when a tainted soul reaches out to an angel."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum