-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 litres (Anthracite)
79 € 99 €
Voir le deal

Astronaut2 : LARPing, Heaven and Hell

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Astronaut2 : LARPing, Heaven and Hell - Page 6 Empty Re: Astronaut2 : LARPing, Heaven and Hell

Post by Gravirei 23/04/18, 10:19 pm

Dean breathed loudly, slowly climbing off that high he had reached so shortly before. He turned to Castiel after a while, blinking at him. Then he smiled a goofy smile at him. "Hey", he said.

Crowley tightened his grip on Hanakael's hand, looking stright in his eyes. "You do know that this is not how you seal a deal down there. Do you?", he murmured, taking a step towards him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Astronaut2 : LARPing, Heaven and Hell - Page 6 Empty Re: Astronaut2 : LARPing, Heaven and Hell

Post by Mary 23/04/18, 10:28 pm

Castiel smiled back at Dean. "Hey", he replied, as he inched closer, wrapping an arm around his soulmate. He comfortably settled his head on his shoulder, and sighed. "How are you feeling?"

Hanakael frowned slightly, and inched just a bit backwards in disbelief. But just a bit. Meaning, if Crowley moved just a little closer, he would get his clue, and... let the demon go for it. Without even knowing why.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/04/18, 10:38 pm

Dean hummed, stretching a bit to wrap his arms around Castiel, sighing like a content cat. "I feel... fine", he said finally, nuzzling against thr angel's hair. "So fine. And you?"

Crowley's smile was downright diabolical now. He slowly inched closer, his free hand sneaking behind Hanakael to gently grasp the nape of neck, swiftly guiding him down. He stopped pushing when their mouths were distant a mere inch from each other. Just enough for the angel to feel his breath on his lips. To give him enough space to flee.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/04/18, 10:53 pm

"I feel the same," Castiel replied, as he closed his eyes, sighing happily. He even whispered a little 'I love you' in Enochian, not knowing that Dean could understand it by now.

Hanakael hesitated. He knew that Crowley had tricked him into this. Yet, he gave in, and moved just closer enough to seal their deal, with what he would have hoped to be a quick, emotionless kiss. He had underestimated how quickly he would feel drawn to Crowley, for, after all, they were meant for each other.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/04/18, 11:04 pm

Dean lost his breath once again. Oh, hell. He could definitely understand that. And he just... he couldn't say it. Once again, he couldn't. The words just couldn't come out. But... maybe he could find a way. He coughed a bit. "Cas?", he said, voice unsure. "That thing you said... me, too." Wow. Charming, Winchester.

Crowley hummed into the kiss, experience showing in how his fingers tangled in Hanakael's hair, and how easily he deepened the kiss simply by turning his head a little and opening his mouth slightly. Just like that.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/04/18, 11:08 pm

Castiel froze on the spot, eyes widening. "... wasn't that Enochian?" He straightened up a bit, to look at his lover, bewildered.

Hanakael wasn't sure when to stop. He wasn't even sure he wished to stop, at that point. He kissed Crowley back, even when the demon deepened the kiss. Dang. He was getting addicted to the feeling.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/04/18, 11:21 pm

Dean bit his tongue, refraining from making him notice the importance of what he had just told him, more than the fact that he understood his language. "Uh... yeah", he answered, scratching his chin nervously. "It's weird, but I can understand it."

Crowley was quite enjoying himself too, to be honest. But, as all things come to an end, he did - even begrudgingly - end their kiss too, taking a small step back. He needed to be the one in control. He distractedly wiped his lower lip with his thumb, eyes in Hanakael. "You do have some fire in there, after all", he purred with a smile.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 23/04/18, 11:28 pm

Castiel bit his lips, hiding back a smile. "I- I should have figured it out by now, it's true. I do mean what I said, though," he reminded Dean, as he caressed his torso.

Hanakael huffed and looked away. "You're just trying to corrupt me," he replied, his voice a bit lower than usual. "But I will stand my ground, and try to reason you."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/04/18, 11:42 pm

Dean brought Castiel closer to him, gently pushing on his back until they hadn't space between them anymore. "I know", he simply said. "Me too." And, just for a change, that scared him shitless.

"Oh, don't play coy, darling. That mouth told me I have nothing to corrupt there", Crowley answered, walking back to his throne nonchalantly. He sat back on it, in what he deemed a comfortable position. "And, as for reasoning me. Well. I'll sure like seeing you try", he carefully underlined that word with a very non-reassuring grin.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/04/18, 07:18 pm

Castiel's lips curled into the softer, lovelier smile ever, before he kissed Dean once more. He did reach out for the hand to which their thread was attached with his own, though, to entwine his fingers in the human's.

Hanakael rolled his eyes. "Am I allowed to wander around Hell without your tutoring this time ?" Yes, he'd rather find a place where to think of a plan instead of remaining by Crowley's side all day long. In case he might grow feelings for the demon over time.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/04/18, 08:21 pm

Dean kissed him back with a soft sigh, thumb gently rubbing against the back of Castiel's hand. That thread had grown to mean so much to him it genuinely surprised him every time he thought about it.

"Sure, wherever you want aside from the West Wing", Crowley answered flatly. "Sorry, afraid not, darling. Can't have you disrupting the quiet of my torture chambers. You can wander in the mansion if you please. Oh, and", he added on a second thought, "try not to kill my minions. I still need some of them."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/04/18, 09:27 pm

Castiel was so happy, so relaxed, he actually started to doze off at some point in Dean's arms. And would fall asleep right there if Dean didn't wake him up.

Hanakael sighed. "Fine. Is there a room where I could stay for the time being?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/04/18, 09:59 pm

Dean got aware of Castiel starting to slowly fall asleep in his arms. He chuckled silently. "Cas", he started, whispering against his head. "Not that I have anything against you falling asleep all over me, but we should get cleaned. And maybe get some underwear on."

"Yes. Almost all the rooms in the central ward are empty. You can choose one out of those", Crowley answered. "I suppose you wouldn't accept to just use mine, would you."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/04/18, 10:34 pm

Castiel sighed, and yet didn't move. "But we don't know where the shower is," he weakly protested.

"My task is to convince you our relationship can't be. Not to tempt you into trying to prove me wrong," Hanakael replied, as he walked towards the exit.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/04/18, 10:40 pm

"We just need a couple of towels. We can wet them with that bottle of water I got earlier and call it a day", Dean countered him. "If we don't clean up it's going to get disgusting", he added, lightly kissing Castiel's head.

Crowley rolled his eyes. "Have fun being a stick in the mud", he just said, waving in Hanakael's direction. "Or try to have some fun with an actual stick. That's up to you."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/04/18, 10:48 pm

Castiel made another protesting noise, but rolled on his side, and eventually straightened up. "I think I saw towels earlier," he mumbled. When he spotted them, he finally stood up, just to grab them and collapse back onto the bed.

Hanakael slammed the door shut, without any additional answer. Yet... well. He might soften a bit if he remained in Crowley's mansion a bit longer. In fact, he would start to lose hope regarding his coming back to Heaven, which would help him to loosen up a bit, especially in Crowley's presence.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/04/18, 11:00 pm

Dean couldn't hold back a good-natured laugh. "Hey. Are you that worn out?", he teased Castiel, grabbing one of the towels to clean himself up a bit. He had to admit it. It was kind of cute.

And Crowley, being the talented salesman he was, was well aware of the fact that time would have been a great ally of his. Reason for which he let Hanakael stew in his own juices for a good while, not imposing his presence on him until way later. When he decided times were mature enough to make a move, he himself knocked on the door of the room the angel had claimed for himself.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/04/18, 11:05 pm

"I wouldn't say 'worn out', Castiel protested. "It's just- It's hard for me to feel this cozy, Dean. I regret that warm, relaxed feeling already."

Hanakael himself went to open, surprised he got any visit at all. Actually, he seemed relieved to see Crowley. "I thought I was up for another kitten videos marathon. May I help you?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/04/18, 11:28 pm

Dean shook his head, throwing aside the used towel and stretching to retrieve his underwear. Then he turned a bit, leaning on his elbow to be able to look at Castiel. "Let's make a deal. Clean up a bit, put your underwear on, and I swear I'll let you snuggle against me under the blankets. What do you think?"

Crowley raised an eyebrow. "Do I even want to know what you are talking about?", he asked while inviting himself in the room without really asking. Well, that was his mansion, after all. And Kings don't ask.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/04/18, 07:21 pm

Castiel looked a bit suspicious. But gave in, and quickly cleaned himself, grabbed his underwear, put it on, and then snuggled back against Dean.

"It's this demon- Terry, I think," Hanakael replied, as he closed the door behind Crowley. "He torments me with his endless kitten videos." Since he had been locked in that mansion for a while, the angel looked a less like someone with a stick up his ass. His hair was neat yet not perfect, and he was usually wearing no jacket on top of his shirt, whose sleeves were pulled up.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/04/18, 08:05 pm

Dean had the time to put his own underwear on too before getting tangled in Castiel's bear-like grip. He really took that whole snuggling thing pretty seriously didn't he. He sighed, wrapping his arms around him. "There. Are you cozy enough?"

Crowley looked around, faking interest in the room's furniture. "I should have a talk with him", he stated, turning to face Hanakael again. He observed him for a while, before a smile made his lips curled. "I find you relaxed. And I get you are at least occupying your time while staying here. I haven't seen you around", he added.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/04/18, 09:29 pm

"Almost," Castiel whispered as he shifted his position a bit. He then looked up to Dean. "Will you be able to sleep that way as well?"

"I've been reading some books," Hanakael replied, as he showed Crowley his shelf briefly. "About the various ways to tear down a soulmate thread. Then I stumbled upon some fiction books." He showed Crowley another shelf, which was almost drowning in books.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/04/18, 09:52 pm

Dean felt a bit constricted, but not in athe bad, suffocating way. It was actually quite nice. "Sure", he reassured Castiel. "You are warm, and comfortable. It will be like having an extra blanket."

Crowley chuckled, raising a brow at him. "Some?", he commented, trying to get a peek of the titles. "Did you find anything particularly interesting?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 25/04/18, 09:56 pm

Castiel smiled kindly, and settled back against Dean. "You are warm too." He sighed softly and closed his eyes, dozing off soon afterwards.

"I found myself oddly keen to thriller novels. Crime novels. Horror novels," Hanakael replied, tilting his head.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 25/04/18, 10:33 pm

Dean soon fell asleep against Castiel. And actually slept soundly until the morning after. Until way past his habit. Said between us, having a boyfriend totally did him good.

Crowley hummed, interested. "I've read a couple myself. I see the titles in your... small library", he said, pointing to them. "Wouldn't you like a bigger shelf? I could provide you with it." He threw him half a smile. "I could provide you with many things."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum