Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

3 - Why did you disappear in thin air?

2 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

3 - Why did you disappear in thin air? - Page 5 Empty Re: 3 - Why did you disappear in thin air?

Post by Gravirei 13/01/19, 10:02 pm

Balthazar grinned cockily at him, and raised an eyebrow, opening his arms. "I've been to France. If there is something they can do very well there is cooking. And I've learned a lot of things." He said that a bit maliciously, but it was good natured. Maybe.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

3 - Why did you disappear in thin air? - Page 5 Empty Re: 3 - Why did you disappear in thin air?

Post by Mat 13/01/19, 10:06 pm

Kalyan squinted, not believing him. "It's not because I watched a movie about giant robots that I became a giant robot! I'll need a proof about your said-skills!"

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/01/19, 10:11 pm

Balthazar laughed even more. "Are you asking me to cook dinner for you?", he asked cheekily, smirking at him. "You will need to ask more clearly, instead of challenging me." He paused. "I don't think I can imagine you as a giant robot anyway." 3 - Why did you disappear in thin air? - Page 5 Star3BAF3 - Why did you disappear in thin air? - Page 5 Star3

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 13/01/19, 10:25 pm

Kalyan huffed, but he finally bowed his head. "Ok ok. Please, Master Balthazar, would you be kind enough to cook our lunch today? I'm dying for a good homemade meal"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/01/19, 10:27 pm

Balthazar chuckled. "As you wish, Master Kalyan", he answered, bowing a bit mockingly. "A small note. I really, really like the way you say my name." He winked. "I just thought that could be interesting info to share with you." He got back drying up the dishes and cups, smirking.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 13/01/19, 10:33 pm

"You mean you like the way i say it or the fact I added 'Master'?" Kalyan asked, rolling his eyes. Even if it was obvious that he was having fun

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/01/19, 10:36 pm

"Both~", Balthazar whispered, grinning. "But let's be honest. With that voice of yours, you can call me whatever you want, whenever you want, and I'll be extremely happy~" He winked again.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 13/01/19, 10:43 pm

"...Is it France that made you such a sweet talker?" Kalyan asked, judging him. Well Balthazar was a bit flirty when he was young, but that was a whole new level!

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/01/19, 10:54 pm

Balthazar held back a smile. "I've always been good at sweet talking", he explained gently. "I just grew up, in the meantime. Refined it. But I am enjoying showing it off only now, with you in the same room."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 14/01/19, 08:55 pm

"Yeaah right" Kalyan grumbled, secretly happy about it. "It must not be fun with someone like me around, unable to flirt"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/01/19, 09:46 pm

Balthazar laughed. "Actually it's funnier this way, believe it or not. It would get boring, if you always reacted positively to it - while you grumbling and turning away is just too cute to be true." He turned to hide a smirk, pretending to look around for the right place where to put the cups he had dried off.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 14/01/19, 09:49 pm

"..." Kalyan blushed and looked away. Damn. He was still in love with Balthazar. He had feared that all these years, trying to deny it. But now... Well. He didn't want to surrender that soon. "Hrm...You wanna do something special, today?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/01/19, 10:04 pm

Balthazar hummed distractedly. "Something special", he repeated. He seemed to reflect about it, turning around to look at Kalyan. He raised an eyebrow, smirking. "You mean like a date, or? Are you perhaps asking me out?" **BAM **

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 14/01/19, 10:16 pm

"....A date and asking you out seems like the same thing to me" Kalyan observed. "And I just wanted to know if you wanted to do something!"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/01/19, 10:21 pm

Balthazar sighed. "Maybe I'd like to get out a bit. The idea of having to stay inside the whole day before this evening kind of disturbs me. Do you know any good place? I lost touch with this city, I'm afraid", he smiled apologetically.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 14/01/19, 10:50 pm

"Eh I'm not the kind to go in bars or nightclub or shady places, so you'll have to follow me to the swimming pool" Kalyan gave it a real thought. "Yeah I think it will help you, to do sports. It's relaxing"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/01/19, 11:00 pm

"I wasn't asking for a nightclub", Balthazar protested with a chuckle. "Well, swimmingpool it is then. I can't say I haven't been doing much sports lately, with all the work I'm getting done for the company", he sighed, maybe overacting it a bit.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 14/01/19, 11:09 pm

"...." Kalyan looked at him carefully. Especially his belly. "Well... you're just... you know, you used to be a bit more muscular, before" ** BAF **

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/01/19, 11:12 pm

Balthazar blinked. And immediately took it as his cue to act at least a bit offended. "You mean I don't look as handsome as I used to?", he asked pointedly, fully knowing that it wasn't true. He had never been modest, far from it, but he wasn't terribly vain either. He just had a good grasp of the reality, and that reality was that he was handsome!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 14/01/19, 11:14 pm

"Oh no you're handsome" Kalyan corrected him with a smile. "Just... the kind of handsome that stays indoor with a glass of wine and doesn't know the pleasure of sweating" ** OR DID HE **

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/01/19, 11:26 pm

Balthazar let out an incredulous laugh. "Oh", he finally managed to say, with a smug smile. "I believe I know a lot about the pleasure of sweating, Kalyan", he purred, letting his eyes roam over the other man's muscular body. "But I prefer to do that in the comfort of my home. I think it's a bit too early for public spaces. Oh, but I believe you are an expert about being handsome while working out, on the other hand?"
** O R  D I D  H E  **

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 15/01/19, 08:12 pm

"I...have no idea what the fuck you're talking about" Kalyan replied, indeed really confused. "You have a sport room at your place? I would like to see that" ** O M G **

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/01/19, 08:22 pm

Balthazar laughed, and threw a sultry smile to Kalyan. "Oh, I will. Maybe, one day. I can't wait to... sweat with you", he said, not able to keep his smile for himself. "But alas, I don't think it's time to share my personal exercise routine with you yet. I would rather wait, and make it a special occasion", he added.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 15/01/19, 08:30 pm

"...Something is...I'm sure I don't understand everything right" Kalyan squinted. But he was too innocent to understand it, poor him. "...Oh well. You'll need a swimsuit. We'll buy one at the swimming pool"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 15/01/19, 08:39 pm

Balthazar chuckled. Kalyan was too cute for this world. "Alright. After all, I don't think one of your swimsuits would suit me anyway. You are more muscular than me, and I am softer, like you so kindly pointed out." He walked closer to him to poke his arm, grabbing another clean cup.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum