Le Deal du moment :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où ...
Voir le deal

3 - Why did you disappear in thin air?

2 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

3 - Why did you disappear in thin air? - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 - Why did you disappear in thin air?

Post by Mat 12/1/2019, 15:35

Castiel seemed to... be willing to pursue the discussion. Sadly he glanced at the time and he shook his head, a bit disappointed. "I really have no time right now. You will tell me later if you agree"

"We created it together" Garoo corrected Balthazar. "I am the only one able to deal with Kalyan's ... strong personality, we'll say" He said, smiling at his friend who gave him the finger. "I'm the brain, he is the muscles" Funny, since Garoo was taller and well built

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

3 - Why did you disappear in thin air? - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 - Why did you disappear in thin air?

Post by Gravirei 12/1/2019, 15:41

"Oh - yeah, sure", Dean answered, his expression betraying a bit of disappontment. "Well. I think your dad is already out there", he added, hearing a car stopping close to the garage doors but still keeping the engine turned. "So, yeah, I'll be seeing you later this evening."

Balthazar laughed again. "I see. You are his impulse control, then", he commented with a smirk. "But I am guessing you are fighting as welll. I mean, you do look like you could punch a wall." He reflected. "Are you into swordsfighting too?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 12/1/2019, 15:46

Castiel nodded and rushed outside. He prevented him to think about the evening. Dean had disappointed him twice already. He couldn't afford the luxury to open his heart once more

"Not at all, I'm...sneakier" Garoo grinned, playing skilfully with daggers. "But well, why do you need our services? And how did you learn our existence?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/1/2019, 15:59

And that was too bad because luxury or not, Dean was definitely intentioned to get that third and last chance with Castiel he wished for! Even if he didn't fully deserve it, let's be totally honest here.
"Ah, there you are", Chuck greeted his son with a large smile. "I stopped on the way to get you some breakfast!" He offered Castiel a sacket with a cappuccino and something sweet. "Since you didn't have time this morning, with the car and all."

"As I explained to Kalyan in the bar, I am being stalked and threatened since some time now", Balthazar said, retelling the story and showing him the letter he had received. "It's obviously something personal, and seeing that not even changing country stopped the flow of emails, I decided to ask for protection." He sighed, rubbing his temples. "And I cannot accept that my employees are getting menaced as well." In the meantime, he was reflecting on what to tell to Garoo regarding his second question. He didn't want to dwelve in it too deep, since he remembered well that Kalyan was a private person, and in the end he just kept it vague. "I knew Kalyan some long time ago, and I remembered him being a very good fighter. When I learned about this agency, I decided to give it a try."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 12/1/2019, 16:05

"Thank you, dad" Castiel said, relieved. Because indeed, he was starving. "You're sure it's not bothering you? Don't you plan to meet with Balthazar?"

But Garoo was not someone you could hide things. He had noticed how nervous was Kalyan, and he knew his best friend enough to guess Balthazar was someone important. He did checked the letter without any comment though, reading it carefully. "Oh. Do you have a list of your ex-lovers? ~" He asked. And Kalyan's grip on the wheel became... a bit tense

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/1/2019, 16:20

"Oh, it doesn't bother me at all", Chuck reassured Castiel, driving away. "AndI was planning to, but he told me he had something to do first today", he added, looking a bit disappointed. After all, he hadn't seen Balth since a long, long time. "Maybe we can try and meet all together instead. Me, you and him! What do you think?"

"... a list?" Balthazar laughed. This time, yes, he was a bit embarrassed. "Not really. Despite what gossip magazines say, I haven't had a long-term relationship since a long, long time." He threw a meaningful but short look at Kalyan, pausing. "Or do you mean something else, by 'lovers'?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 12/1/2019, 16:24

"I would love that" Castiel sighed. "I'm a bit worried about him. He left so suddenly, I'm sure he is regretting a lot. But he never allows himself to acknowledge it"

"Lovers, sex friends, one night stand..." Garoo put back the letter in the enveloppe, lost in his thoughts. "Could be a woman, or a man. But they are way too obsessed with you, they want to possess you"
Kalyan grumbled, his mood getting worse and worse with all of that

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/1/2019, 16:35

"Well..." Chuck sighed deeply. "I know he was seriously thinking about going away, after being offered that student exchange in Europe. But the fact he left so abruptly, I don't know." He seemed distress, and ran a hand over his face. "It might have to do with your mother, and the last fight they had that one night. I can only think it was very hard on him."

Balthazar tried to be careful when he answered. He could only imagine what Kalyan must have been thinking about him, and he was sure that at least half of it was about various ways to kill him. "I will try to think about a name", he said in the end. "But I don't think I have a lot of names to offer to you. ... maybe in some regards it's better that way. You'll have less work to do, and you'll get rid of me faster." He sighed.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 12/1/2019, 16:42

"Well mom is very intolerant. No one cares if he is gay" Castiel said with his abrupt honesty. Not knowing if his dad knew or not

"And we would have less money! It's a terrible news you mean!" Garoo laughed. He was half joking, half serious.
Kalyan stopped the car in front of Balthazar's house and turned to him. "I'm going to fetch your stuff. You should stay here"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/1/2019, 16:51

Chuck blinked. His son's bluntness always caught him by surprise, no matter how many times he witnessed it. Of course Chuck knew - how couldn't he. Rachel had called him right after Balthazar had thrown his things into a bag and had slammed the door behind his back, yelling about what had just happened and calling their son an abomination. That had been yet another nail in the coffin of their wedding. "Well, I can't blame him though. She told him she wished he was never born, she cried hysterically asking why he couldn't be normal. That it wasn't too late, that we could cure him." He shook his head. "I would have ran too."

Balthazar chuckled. "I guess that's the downside", he replied, before turning to Kalyan. "You know your job. If you think I'm safer here, I'll stay here." He simply offered him the keys. "It's the apartment on the last floor. You can't go wrong."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 12/1/2019, 16:54

Castiel tilted his head, a bit perplexed. "Well I don't know what is normal. Because when I look at all my brothers, they are all differents. Some are just... less nice than others" And strangely? He was thinking of Michael

Kalyan nodded and took the keys before going out. In the meantime, Garoo turned to observe Balthazar, quite curious. "You know... Balthazar is quite an unusual name. Not lot of people have it"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/1/2019, 17:07

Chuck let out a small laugh. "That's a nice way to see it", he answered, smiling at Castiel. "But as you know, there will always be people that won't like who you are. And when it's your own mother who yells at you because you aren't like most other people... it's something else entirely." He seemed to reflect. "But I don't think Balthazar fled because he cared about her opinion. He went away because he felt suddenly unsafe, and took a drastic decision to get away as fast as possible." He shook his head. "He could have just asked for help. But I guess he didn't want to burden me, or you. Or Gabriel."

Balthazar threw a smile at Garoo. "It's rare, yes. I like it, even if it derives from my religion-obsessed mother." He chuckled, grinning widely. "I still remember the day in which she learned it wasn't biblical like she thought, but instead derived from a pagan deity. I like my name even more, since then!" He raised a brow at the other man, though, curious. "I don't think I learned your name yet, though."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 12/1/2019, 17:13

"I wish he would trust us" Castiel frowned, a bit upset now. "I'll manage to make him talk. Or he will have to watch one of Gabriel's video" ** GASP **

"I'm Garoo" Garoo presented himself with a smile. "We were supposed to meet a summer, years ago. But you left suddenly, leaving Kalyan alone and heartbroken"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/1/2019, 17:26

Chuck laughed. "I hope it won't be necessary, Cas", he said, looking fondly at his son. "I think he has enough of hiding away. And I am hoping that our meeting will be an occasion to talk, all together, and make him understand that he can trust us."

Balthazar's smile froze a bit, suddenly looking ashamed. "I could have guessed Kalyan had talked that at least to a friend. He had told me about you back then, to be honest. I just hoped I had been forgotten", he sighed. "I'm glad he did talk, in some way. At least he had someone close." He smiled at Garoo again, a bit hesitantly. Very not-like-him. "Well, it's nice to actually meet you, then."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 12/1/2019, 18:06

"Yes..." Castiel squinted a bit. "Will Gabriel come at least? I haven't seen him in ages"

"I have nothing against you and you are loaded, so same here ~" Garoo had no shame, indeed. "Listen, I know Kalyan must have been very cold to you. But if it can reassure you, he became really jealous just now. He never forgot about you"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/1/2019, 18:18

"I've heard from him. He should come, or so he said", Chuck observed, finally stopping the car. "This is the place, right?" He wasn't really sure, Castiel hadn't needed lifts from him for at least a year, not that he had his own car!

Balthazar laughed. "You're the shamelessly honest type, aren't you", he observed with a smile. "That's refreshing. With my job, and my money, I am often surrounded by people who pretend to be what they aren't." He sighed. "Is jealousy a good start to get back to him, though? You're his friend. What do you think?" He sounded lightly... flattered, from knowing Kalyan had gotten jealous from that talk. His smile showed that as well.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 12/1/2019, 18:26

"It is, thanks dad" Cass smiled at him and went out of the car. "Can I give a call when I'm done? I would need a ride to the garage"

"Shame is for losers" Garoo teased him. "And it's a good start to confirm his feelings, but not to get back to him. I think he would prefer if you only pay attention to him. Don't try to hit on someone to make him jealous"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/1/2019, 18:37

"Sure thing. I will wait for you to call. I have to meet up with an old friend in the meantime - we will go out to get lunch together." Chuck smiled at Castiel. "Remember to have your lunch, you. You tend to forget, when you are studying or working too hard!", he reproached him then.

"That's what I intend to do. So it's only good." BaĆ²thazar threw a smirk at Garoo. "Thank you for the pointer anyway. I wasn't expecting you to act friendly towards me at all." He laughed.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 12/1/2019, 18:43

"I think there is a meal included, don't worry" Cass said with a smile. But it was true that before, he had ended up a bit too skinny!

"Well Kalyan never forgot about you" Garoo sighed, looking at the last floor illuminated. "I'm sure there is a reason for what happened, and it would do good to him to hear it. ...Also you're the best choice he could have from all the guys hitting on him ~"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/1/2019, 19:28

"Good. Remember I have Law's phone number, and I will know if you don't eat!" Chuck knew he was maybe being a bit overbearing - but he had been worried for his son since the day they had changed town. SInce always, actually, since he was his youngest one!

"I'd want nothing more than to tell him, but he doesn't seem to really be of that idea." Balthazar raised a brow. "If I am the best choice for him even after I broke his heart, I am wondering what kind of assholes are swarming around him." His voice seemed to grow a bit cold with that thought.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 12/1/2019, 19:38

"Well since he is like me, it could be not the best choice" Cass smiled at him. YES HE MADE A JOKE! "See you later, dad"

"You don't want to know. And well, Kalyan is just sulking a bit, I'm sure he will be ok soon ~" Garoo looked at his friend, coming out from the building with a bag
Kalyan opened the truck door and let the bag in it, before going back to the driver seat. "Ok we can go home." Both of them were living in the same house, which was divided in two apartments. The place was quite nice, maybe not luxurious but very comfortable

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/1/2019, 20:48

Chuck laughed, shaking his head. "Later, Cas", he said, waving his hand at him before turning the car engine back on and driving away from the parking.

"I hope. He is quite hard-headed, from what I remember", Balthazar said with a small, knowing smile. He then kept quiet until they arrived at their place, and carried his back inside the apartment. "It's a nice place", he observed, then turned to Kalyan with a small smile. "So. You have a couch, where I can crash in? Or an armchair. I am adaptable", he joked.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 12/1/2019, 21:26

"..." Kalyan rolled his eyes. "I have of course a spare bedroom, near mine. It's clean, we will need to put fresh sheets and it will be good" he grumbled, showing him the way. "My room and your room have a door in common. If you have a problem, you can knock"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/1/2019, 21:44

Balthazar looked around the room, just observing it for a bit. "Thank you for offering me a room, then", he told him with a small smile. "I'll try not to be an annoyance. But I don't think I will, I lived on my own for a while and I've always done pretty good."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 12/1/2019, 22:09

"..." Kalyan frowned. He couldn't recognize Balthazar, being that... shy? And he felt uneasy about it. "... You're really tired, right?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum