Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

3 - Why did you disappear in thin air?

2 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

3 - Why did you disappear in thin air? - Page 3 Empty Re: 3 - Why did you disappear in thin air?

Post by Gravirei 12/01/19, 10:28 pm

Balthazar raised a brow. "I doubt I'll manage to sleep tonight." He sighed, and then remembered Garoo's words. And also that Kalyan didn't get subtext very well, and that maybe he needed to be nudged in the right direction. So he whipped out one of his best smiles, and for a second he did look like his older, real self. "But if you wish to talk to me, I would never dream of turning you down."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

3 - Why did you disappear in thin air? - Page 3 Empty Re: 3 - Why did you disappear in thin air?

Post by Mat 12/01/19, 10:29 pm

"...I'm pretty sure you're the one who wants to talk..." Kalyan was not really good at that kind of stuff, but certainly he had guessed right. "Don't take it wrong but you look terrible right now"

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/01/19, 10:35 pm

"... you have always been a pro at making a guy feel better about himself. There's no way I could take that in any other way than wrong. But I guess I deserve it", Balthazar chuckled, shaking his head. "So you are telling me that, right now, you don't wish to talk with me because I look like someone who was stomped on by an elephant? If I was looking better, you would listen to me?" He raised a brow.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 12/01/19, 10:42 pm

"That is not what I meant" Kalyan frowned, way grumpier. He didn't know how to explain properly that he wanted to say he was ready to listen Balthazar since he was probably the one needing to talk. But he had failed so miserably, he felt angry

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/01/19, 11:02 pm

Balthazar held back a smile. He knew that it wasn't what Kalyan meant. After all, being the closest to Castiel of all his brothers, he knew how to behave with someone who couldn't read into what people were saying. "I know. I'm sorry", he simply said, smiling to him. He walked a bit closer, just to look better at him. "If you are willing to listen to me later, when I'll be rested, I will be happy. And I'll probably rest better, knowing that you are granting me this chance." He didn't try to touch him yet, thinking it was way too soon.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 12/01/19, 11:16 pm

"...So if I say I will listen, you will rest?" Somehow, it did relieve Kalyan. Hey he was mad and all, but granted, he had time to think a bit. And his anger was not as strong as his will to kill the one stalking Balthazar. Because that dude/woman made his...friend look miserable

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/01/19, 11:24 pm

"Precisely", Balthazar confirmed with a nod and an infuriatingly handsome smile. "Well, or at least, I will try my hardest to actually rest." He paused. "I might feel more secure, now that I know there will be other people in this apartment where I am staying. Well, that you are in the room just next to mine. With a sword that can cut through psychopaths and all", he joked, laughing. But he waited for an answer still. "So... you will listen to me?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 12/01/19, 11:50 pm

"I will" Kalyan sighed. He seemed less angry. "I don't know why you left. I don't know what you did. But I'm pretty sure you don't deserve to be threaten like that so... I'll protect you"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/01/19, 11:56 pm

Balthazar's smile got... softer, in a way. It reached his eyes, making his tired face looking way better. "Thanks", he said, feeling really grateful. "You don't owe me anything, and yet you're here. Still offering me protection." He sighed. "I was never wrong about you. You're a nice person, Kalyan."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 13/01/19, 10:21 am

Kalyan shrugged. He was only nice towards people he liked, but certainly he would not confess that to Balthazar. "Bathroom is the door in front of yours. Feel free to feel at home"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/01/19, 01:54 pm

Balthazar smiled and nodded. "I'll do. Goodnight, Kalyan", he added with a grin, and walked off to the bathroom to wash himself and then slump in his new bed.

Where do we jump naow! èwé

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 13/01/19, 01:55 pm

Day after of course! Because they need to talk! And maybe Balthazar can also walk in the bathroom, not noticing right away Kalyan is taking a shower!

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/01/19, 02:08 pm

HEHEH YESSS

The following morning Balthazar got up fairly early - as he had imagined, even with the added certainty that he wasn't alone at the mercy of any psycho and that Kalyan was willing to listen to him, he had not managed to rest for long. But he did look better than the day before! He entered in the bathroom, without bothering to check if someone else was in it (well he wasn't used, he lived alone!), and started to get changed for the day, humming a tune. Was that the shower, making that noise?

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 13/01/19, 02:30 pm

A hand just shove away the shower curtain, and Kalyan glared daggers at Balthazar. "Am I not noisy enough for you? I was here before!" And all wet and naked!

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/01/19, 02:43 pm

Balthazar turned around - he was half naked as well, since he was going to get dressed - and couldn't hold back a pleased smile when he saw the sight that was greeting him so early in the morning! "I'm sorry. I have to be honest, I didn't hear anything", he said candidly, following the water drops falling from Kalyan's hair and on his very inviting naked body. He got seriously distracted for more than one second, and then finally looked back at the other man again, smiling. "I'll get out, I guess", he said happily, turning around towards the door.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 13/01/19, 02:56 pm

"Go away" Kalyan grumbled, hiding himself behind the curtain. "I made coffee in the kitchen. You also have bread and everything you want to eat"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/01/19, 03:07 pm

"Thank you, chéri", Balthazar let out. With still a large smile on his lips, he swiftly walked out of the bathroom and walked to the kitchen, looking around for the coffee and something to eat for breakfast.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 13/01/19, 04:03 pm

"...." Kalyan hid behind his hands, finally allowing himself to blush. Because he was damn embarrassed!
He did manage to come out of the bathroom ten minutes later, with clothes on. "NOW the bathroom is free" ** BAF **

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/01/19, 04:52 pm

Balthazar had gotten dressed in the meantime, and was drinking his coffee with the most relaxed expression he could muster. He turned towards Kalyan, raising a brow, an impertinent smile on his lips. He had left his shirt unbuttoned though. "Now that you are out of it, I guess it is, yes", he observed. "I'll finish having breakfast first, though, if you are ok with it."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 13/01/19, 05:07 pm

"Yeah" Kalyan glanced at him. Damn, that man became too sexy. Hoping Balthazar couldn't read mind, he went to fetch coffee and sighed. "Ok you'll have to tell me your schedule, too"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/01/19, 05:14 pm

Balthazar hummed, getting a bite of bread with butter and jam. "There's no problem. Usually I have a very tight schedule, but I am mostly staying in an office. I go out to have lunch, then back in the office." He reflected. "The only different thing is that tonight, I'm meeting with my family in a restaurant." He glanced at Kalyan. "I need to talk to them, just as much as I still need to talk to you."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 13/01/19, 05:18 pm

Kalyan nodded, sipping his coffee black. "I'll come to the restaurant too, but you won't see me. I know how to be discreete. For today, you take a day off." Especially if they needed the talk

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/01/19, 05:36 pm

"Already did. I phoned in my secretary, and called sick for the day", Balthazar replied, finishing up his breakfast and drinking down the rest of his coffee. He looked around. "Your friend Garoo is still sleeping?" Well it was polite to ask!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 13/01/19, 05:45 pm

"I guess so, since he was on duty tonight" Kalyan raised a brow. "I should have warned, but to prevent any attack, he will be on night shift. And I'll be on day shift"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 13/01/19, 05:52 pm

Balthazar murmured a quiet 'I see', and then sighed, getting up to put his own things in the sink. When he was done rinsing them a bit, he got back to his seat. "So... I can talk to you now, right?", he asked, trying to smile at Kalyan. His smile betrayed his nervousness, though.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum