Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

3 - On the run again

2 posters

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

3 - On the run again - Page 10 Empty Re: 3 - On the run again

Post by Gravirei 07/01/19, 08:33 pm

Corvus chuckled. "Who knows, who knows. The upside of not being able to look at me is that you can imagine me exactly how you want." She paused. "When you will have an idea, do tell me. I am quite curious." She cocked her head. "I am pleased to know you like how my lips feel."

"I'm sure I will think of something", Crowley answered distractedly, turning away from Hanakael. "After all, as a Nephilim, you are quite strong. I could have you appointed as my personal bodyguard", he mused, before pausing. He glanced back at him again. "How did you learn that Zachariah is your father? He must have done everything he could to hide that from everyone."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 07/01/19, 09:17 pm

Sam raised a hand to dare caress Corvus' cheek, through the mask. "I do have an idea. From hearing you laugh, and feeling your lips, that is," he gently signed back.

Hanakael wet his lips, looking down for a moment. "We nephilims are awake in the womb. My mother talked to me. She said to me that my father wasn't a good man, and that she had been hiding me from him since the very beginning. Once born, I simply knew as soon as I saw him."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/01/19, 09:33 pm

Corvus almost leaned into Sam's hand. Almost. She decided to answer instead. "Do tell. As I said, I am pretty curious", she added before raising her hand to caress his cheek, so lightly he probably merely felt her fingertips.

"Fascinating", Crowley mused, honestly interested. Well, people couldn't really say that talking to a Nephilim without the risk of getting killed was something you could do every day. "If you don't mind, I would love to drag Zachariah a bit, before you kill him." His smirk darkened as he imagined the scene. Zachariah had been such a ginormous asshole to him since the very first day he had managed to step into the spheres of power he couldn't wait to get his own little, personal revenge. "It would delight me to no end, to see him quiver with fear and beg not to tell anything to Michael."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 07/01/19, 09:39 pm

Sam smiled fondly. "My guess is that you are a gorgeous woman," he signed to her. "I don't know whether you're human or not. Not that it matters to me, really."

Hanakael's expression remained blank for a little while. But he ended up holding back a faint smirk. "If you do believe it will torment him, it will be my pleasure, Anubis."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/01/19, 09:58 pm

Corvus chuckled. Truth be told, she was absolutely incredulous. How could Sam have guessed, when he had only very few details to grasp, and in such a few seconds? "Who knows. You may be right. Or maybe I'm just a man who takes really good care of himself, and was gifted with a pair of nice and soft lips." She tilted her head. "Still. It's... surprisingly nice of you not to care."

"Oh, it will. He will start getting pale as soon as he will see me getting into his precious office with his soon at my side", Crowley purred, a smug grin on his lips. "He will look at me. See that I know what's going on. And then, my favourite part: he will start to beg." He seemed delighted by that.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 07/01/19, 10:08 pm

Sam smiled back at Corvus. "I fear I am falling for you, no matter who you really are. I should sue you for this." Yet, he kept looking fondly at them. But then his stomach growled, bringing him back to the dire reality of starvation.

"You seem to know him pretty well," Hanakael noticed out loud. "Have you often been confronted to him in the past?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/01/19, 10:22 pm

Corvus let out another chuckle. "Eat, please. Don't let my presence hold you back", she signed. "I'm not the only treat around here, you know. You don't need to starve because of me", she teased him a bit, her hand ghosting on his hip for a second.

"He has been quite a big pain in the ass since the day I stepped up to my current position", Crowley candidly confirmed. "He doesn't like anybody who doesn't have wings and a pole stuck up their ass. It isn't a secret." And he had humiliated him more than once, showing off his greater power and access to resources. But he didn't need to say that out loud.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 07/01/19, 10:27 pm

Sam smiled back, and remained still for a few more seconds, before he sighed, and stepped away from Corvus. "I'll look forward to meeting you again," he signed to her, before he bowed his head and stepped towards the door.

"... I don't know any angels who are into that kind of sodomy," Hanakael replied hesitantly. Well. He had still been raised by angels, and was half of it. He was still quite dense.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/01/19, 10:35 pm

"My doors are always open for you, Alces", Corvus signed back to him. "Quite literally. If you please, and if you'll wish to kiss me again, I'll be in my room for the whole evening." She actually stepped next to him, and passed him on her way out from that room. And she disappeared, after a quick bow of her head. But not before grabbing a handful of his ass and giving it a light squeeze.

Crowley blinked. He squinted, observing Hanakael critically as if he couldn't decide if the other man was making fun of him or if he was genuinely innocent. He decided for the latter as he smirked. "Oh, believe me. They are all pretty much into it. I am fairly sure dear Michael himself can fit an entire broom closet inside his anal cavity." A bit vulgar, biut he could get the image across like that.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 07/01/19, 10:39 pm

Sam almost yelped. Almost. He thankfully got a hold of himself, and ended up chuckling. He finally went to the kitchen to find himself something to eat, but there was no reason he'd pass on Corvus' offer.

Hanakael squinted a bit, and then epiphany stroke him. "Oh. You're using an hyperbole. I see." He remained thoughtful. "Wait, was that a metaphor too?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/01/19, 10:45 pm

Hehe! Do we leave them like this, or you wish to make a little jump?

Crowley snorted. "Oh, dear. Be thankful you've got your good looks, darling", he commented, an amused smile on his lips. "I won't sure get bored, with you around. It's going to be plenty of fun."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 07/01/19, 11:01 pm

Little jump UvU

After a good but quick meal, Sam stopped in front of Corvus' room, hesitated a bit, and- and then wondered how to let them know he was there, if they were really deaf. He then noticed a small button out of their room. Well. buttons were still new in their time, but he soon guessed it must have been of some use. He pressed it.

Hanakael was a bit lost now, but looked carefully at Crowley, before answering cautiously, "Was that another joke?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 07/01/19, 11:09 pm

Corvus had been laying in their own bed, still in her attire - after all, she had invited Sam to come over. And she had the strong feeling he'd accept her not-so-subtle invitation. Soon enough her attention was diverted from the book she was reading by a small light, which had turned on next to the door. She hid a smile as she wore her mask back again, and stood up. 'There he is', she thought with a certain giddiness before managing to relax and stepping towards the door. She opened it, and greeted Sam with a nod. "Hello, Alces. I wasn't expecting you quite so soon. I must have left really an impression", she teased him.

Crowley's smile, if possible got even darker. "You'll learn soon how to distinguish when I joke and when I'm serious, sweetheart." He was still surprised by how little Zachariah had managed to rub off his own son - Hanakael didn't seem disgusted with him in the slightest. Well. Better for him, of course, but still.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/01/19, 06:40 pm

Sam held back a sheepish smile. "Maybe you did," he signed back nonetheless. "But I've eaten, this time." He had. Well. He didn't really want his belly growls to force him out of Corvus' room, now that he had been invited to visit them.

Hanakael nodded. "If I am appointed as your personal guard, I suppose I'll get to know you quite fast." He was very serious about their deal, and wouldn't back off from it. Crowley could basically make him his personal slave, and he wouldn't protest. He asked for it, after all, to flee from his father and Heaven.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/01/19, 08:20 pm

Corvus smiled behind her mask. "Good. That means we won't get interrupted, this time", she signed. She then gestured for him to come in, before turning the small light off with the same button Sam had pressed and closing the door behind them. "Make yourself at home", she signed.

"It still surprises me, that you would rather whore yourself out to a demon rather than keep serving Heaven and its supposed 'righteousness'. It's... unusual", Crowley observed, still keeping his eyes on Hanakael. And smirked. "Not that I am complaining about that. I like peculiar people."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/01/19, 08:24 pm

Sam looked around the room, looking for a couch or a place to sit. If there was none of that, he would sit on the bed, and look expectantly at Corvus, waiting for them to do the first step. He didn't want to look pushy.

Hanakael nodded to Crowley. "I don't care what you'll have me do. But Heaven is filled with hypocrites, and serving them made me feel dirtier than any dirty deed you could possibly assign to me.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/01/19, 08:41 pm

Corvus' room wasn't overly furnished - there was a bed, a desk with some paper and candles scattered over it, some chairs. A fireplace, that lit up the room. And of course, a bookshelf filled with strange - maybe even unheard of - books. She sat next to Sam, making a gesture with her hand that didn't seem to mean anything in particular at first - but was actually showing him the long string of cloth she was holding. She tilted her head, as if asking a question.

"Now, now. You'll have plenty of time to regret your chouce later, when I will have you go after the poor fools that bound their souls to me and throw them at the dogs",Crowley drawled with a smile. It was clear how entertaining he found all that. "Now I am rather interested, though. What could Heaven possibly order that made you feel so dirty?" He raised a brow. "To hunt down souls for them?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/01/19, 08:57 pm

Sam held back a smile, and nodded, lowering his head just a bit. "You'll have to guide me. I'll have no way of reading you once you blind me, and I wouldn't want to do anything that might displease you."

Hanakael's lip twitched with disgust. "Yes. I don't know if the fact that high angels consume human souls has reached your ears yet. They hide it from humans. They hide it from most angels, even. They send enslaved beings like me to fetch them. The purer the soul, the more they'll ask for it."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/01/19, 09:33 pm

Corvus smiled. "You just have to kiss me to your heart's content", she signed gently. "When you'll wish to stop, you can grab my wrists. I will do the same. If you want, you can touch me - just be mindful. I'm not that kind of person", She joked. "Tell me when you will be ready." She showed the blindfold to Sam one more time.

Crowley didn't really answer at first. He turned around, walking to the cabinet where he kept all his liquors, and grabbed one of the bottles. He observed it with mild disinterest. "It did reach my ears", he said finally, pouring himself more scotch. "Why, I am ready to bet that's one of the reasons for which I was offered this position - aside from my uncommon intelligence, of course. And this is also the reason for which Zachariah keeps keeping me under his foot."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/01/19, 09:36 pm

Sam held back a smile, and signed. "Tie it up around my head. That way you can make sure I won't try to peek." He was also hoping to get her to come a little closer, too.

Hanakael nodded. "Higher angels are granted more power from the consumption of human souls. If they stop doing it, their vessels start to age. And fitting vessels are growing scarce, from what I've heard. They cling to the few they managed to get."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/01/19, 09:52 pm

Corvus nodded, and scooted closer to Sam, maneuvering to do as Sam had suggested. She brushed her fingers against his hair, his cheeks and his neck. When she was sure he couldn't see anything, she brought her hands to her own face and pulled off her mask, discarding it on the side a bit impatiently. She took her time, observing Sam with a careful, almsot fond gaze, and a small smile on her lips.

Crowley snorted. "'Fitting vessels', yeah, sure. More like, people that give up themselves willingly to be possessed are growing scarce. More and more humans are getting wary - scared, if we may. Their allegiance with us doesn't help. Why would our saviours allow demons to do how they please?" He drank from his glass, lost in his thoughts.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/01/19, 09:54 pm

Sam chose to wait patiently, listening to any noise she might make. He licked his lower lip and tried to repress a small smile, guessing that she had probably taken her mask off. Still, he waited.

Hanakael nodded, lost in his thoughts. "Why do you allow them to walk over you? You're more powerful than any demons I have previously met."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/01/19, 10:15 pm

Corvus inched closer. She breathed on Sam's lips, gently, her mouth slightly open, before she finally dived in and kissed him gently, softly. With a hidden hint of desire, and still that quivering impatience she had before while getting rid of her mask.

Crowley laughed. "Hana, Hana. You poor, sheltered boy", he cooed, glancing back at him as if he couldn't believe he just did not know. "There is a very delicate equilibre, between angels and demons. Even being quite more powerful than any other black-eyed spunk, an angel like Zachariah could smite me. Without struggling too much."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 08/01/19, 10:22 pm

Sam hesitantly kissed her back at first, because it took him a little while to get used to not seeing anything. He reached up to cup one of her cheeks, and then tilted his head just slightly to kiss her back, keeping it gentle at first.

Hanakael tilted his head. "Which means even I could do it. I'm amazed it doesn't alarm you in the least. Either you trust me already, or there is no way I could harm you because of our deal."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 08/01/19, 10:46 pm

Corvus mirrored his gesture and tilted her head. She reached out and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, opening up her lips slightly to deepen the kiss a bit. He was still shy, but she was patient. She could wait.

Crowley threw him a sinister smile. "Why do you think I just told you that now, and not before we sealed our little deal?", he purred. "By the way... the kiss was not necessary, you know. Since you didn't promise me your soul. But well! A very nice way to make it official", he added, his smile getting insolent. Yes, Hana could probably already start to regret that.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum