Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

3 - On the run again

2 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

3 - On the run again - Page 9 Empty Re: 3 - On the run again

Post by Mary 06/01/19, 02:46 pm

Valdyr was genuinely surprised and startled by Serah's actions. But he ended up chuckling softly, a fond glint in his eye. "I'll try not to forget next time," he said with a soft voice. He actually pecked her lips as well before he would get out of the room to get cleaned up, dressed again, and go back to her room.

-

The day after, in the beginning of the afternoon, Sam was still in Corvus' library, surrounded by books, and taking notes into his journal about various topics. But mostly angels, and their so-called 'true vessels'. He was so taken by his researches that he had barely noticed when Castiel had come to borrow a book about angel seals, and hadn't at all registered that he had skipped lunch.

Somewhere far away from there, there was a ruckus around the Anubis' mansion. More precisely, at the entrance gate. Thankfully enough, one of the guards there was smart enough to call for a truce, and called his boss after five of their guards had been killed. Attacking what he believed to be an angel full-front had been a terrible idea.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/01/19, 04:49 pm

After some whole minutes of silence where only his fingers rubbing against the paper could be heard, Sam would have felt someone suddenly tapping on his shoulder. It was Corvus, who was seemingly even more silent and sneaky without the added bulk of their mantle and large hat and coat. "I haven't seen you at lunch, Alces. I got worried one of my books could have eaten you", they signed when they were sure Sam was looking at them. Amused, if the man appeared to be startled by the sudden apparition!

And Crowley had been very, very pissed as he had been interrupted in the middle of a 'meeting of interests' with quite a beautiful, attractive woman. After pulverizing the poor unassuming messenger, and barely deigning his most recent conquest with a smile and a 'Sorry for the sudden goodbye. Be my guest if you wish to get a drink and use the bath, darling. Business calls, you understand', he had gotten dressed with a snap of his fingers and had immediately materialized out of thin air in front of the gates. Literally out of thin air, since not even his guards had noticed him at first. "So. What could be so important as to ask for me to come, even when I had precisely asked not to bother me for the next two hours?", he asked, his voice low and only apparently sweet and calm as he folded his hands behind his back. He did look menacing, if we want to be honest, especially as his eyes flashed red, and his markings were on full display.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/01/19, 05:07 pm

Sam almost jumped when he felt Corvus' hand touching his shoulder, and turned towards them out of instinct. He had to hold back an embarrassed chuckle as soon as he read their signing. "Sorry. I think I lost track of time. What time is it?" He marked the page of the report he was reading, and put it back down on the ground.

The guard who had called Crowley gulped. "Lord Anubis," he started, his voice hesitant. An angel's at the gate. They've insisted to see you immediately, and have already killed some of our guards. Effortlessly," he added in a hurried voice.
Behind the gate, Hanakael stood still, in the middle of empty demon vessels, his eyes cold, and stance stiff. It could be understood why he had been mistaken for an angel- but a high demon like Crowley might recognize a nephilim in him. Such beings were quite rare, and numerous rumors went around about their lineage. Which is why usually, the angel who had fathered or mothered them tended to erase them at birth.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/01/19, 05:26 pm

"It's well late in the afternoon", Corvus answered, taking a seat in front of Sam. "Pica offered to make tea. I've brought you a cup", they added, gesturing for the nearby table. Their sneaking abilities were over nine thousand. They crossed their legs, observing the reports the other man had been reading. "I'm glad you find this library to your tastes. I take you are making the most of your time here?"

Crowley squinted. "An angel?", he repeated, skeptically observing the guard with coldness in his dark eyes. "Here at my gates? Unannounced?" He walked past the man, not even bothering to check whether he was stepping on corpses or not. Carelessly kicking them aside, grimacing at the blood getting stuck on his tailored pants. And when he raised his eyes from the ground, and met Hanakael's, he almost immediately realized who - or better, what - he had in front of him. And he grinned. "... well, well", he purred, shoving his hands in his pockets. "I've been told you wanted to see me." He looked around once again, then back to the other man. "But, darling. Was all this mess really necessary? You could have sent a letter. Along with a picture, I would have immediately cleared my agenda."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/01/19, 05:40 pm

Sam looked slightly embarrassed when he noticed that Corvus had actually come into the room, laid down tea on the table, and then probably observed him for quite a while before signaling their presence to him. "I have been there since breakfast," he signed back, getting up. "I'm sorry. I haven't seen that amount of knowledge gathered up in a place for some time - I hoped to learn as much as I could while you'd be willing to host us here."

Hanakael frowned, slightly unsettled by Crowley's direct flirting. "I left my position without any notice. I needed to see you as soon as possible, and your guards wouldn't comply to my request. I merely defended myself."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/01/19, 06:01 pm

Crovus smiled underneath their mask. "I'm not reproaching you", they signed kindly. "It's understandable. And I appreciate myself a man who gives the right importance to books, and culture, and reading." They paused, a if they were hesitating whether to tease Sam right away or not. In the end, they seemed to make up their mind. "It's quite attractive."

Crowley chuckled. "Well, you have quite the temper I see", he said, gesturing to the mess of corpses and empty vessels around them. "But I guess you can be forgiven. I do like a man who knows what he wants", he purred, eyes still fixated on Hanakael. After some seconds during which he stared straight at him - a bit also to make him uneasy, it was undeniable -, he made a gesture, inviting the half-angel to follow him inside. "Come, dear. Let's hear what's this all about."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/01/19, 06:13 pm

Sam smiled kindly at Corvus at first, but then had to try and suppress a wider, embarrassed smile at that last addition. "Do you often flirt with hunters who remain locked into your library all day long?" He finally got up to sit at that coffee table. His own body suddenly reminded him he had not eaten since his breakfast.

Hanakel was a bit unsettled by Crowley's whole attitude, and it did show at some point, but he said nothing. Instead, he followed the high demon, remaining silent for a while. Probably until they would find themselves alone in a room.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/01/19, 06:35 pm

Corvus chuckled. "I'd like to say yes. But I'm afraid it didn't happen just as often as you'd imagine. You can say you're... special." They eyed their own cup of tea, a bit regretfully. Well, they had brought it upon themselves when they had decided to come into that room. Guess the tea would have grown cold!

Crowley guided him through the halls of his mansion, inviting him to get inside the living room. He nodded curtly at the two guards in front of the door, which nodded back and closed the doors behind them. He didn't betray any of his nervousness (and he was definitely uneasy. Nephilims were quite powerful) as he elegantly flopped down on the largest armchair, and gestured for Hanakael to take a seat. The fireplace suddenly came to life behind him, and when he brought his hand to his lips there was a glass full of amber-coloured scotch in it. He take a sip, and glanced at the other man. "So. I'm listening. What was worth the lives of five of my henchmen - and abandoning your own post?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/01/19, 06:56 pm

Sam held back a smile. "I could close my eyes, if you wish to drink your tea while it's still warm," he offered. "I promise I won't take a peek."

Hanakael looked at Crowley for a few seconds, pondering over the way to word out his own request. He had sat down on a couch in front of the demon's, and yet hadn't tried to sit comfortably at all. He wet his lower lip, and finally went for it. "I have a favor to ask you specifically, Anubis. They say your powers are grand, and that when it comes to a deal, you are about to achieve about anything. I wish to stop being Heaven's slave and take down one of its high heads."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/01/19, 07:09 pm

Corvus seemed to hesitate, at least for a bit. Then they nodded. "If you will allow me, then. Thank you, Alces", they signed, with gratitude. "Just don't look. I will trust you, this once." They got up and walked to the small table, very close to Sam, their arms almost touching, and looked up at him. Waiting for him to close his eyes. Curious, how much shorter than him they were!

Crowley froze right as he was taking yet another sip from his glass. He squinted at Hanakael, hard, lowering his hand. "... I beg your pardon?", he asked in the end, his expression politely curious. While on the inside, he had smelled just how much of a big deal this could be. A great step for his never-ending climb to power in Hell. "I will have to ask you to explain yourself, darling."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/01/19, 07:36 pm

Sam looked a bit hesitant given Corvus' sudden closeness, but then nodded. He closed his own eyes, turning his head as not to be directly facing Corvus.

Hanakael hesitated. "I suppose you might have guessed already that I was born a nephilim. Not so long ago, in fact, only a mere thousand years from now." He wet his lips again - that seemed to be a habit of his, whenever he was uncomfortable. He then brought his hands up, and began unbuttoning his shirt, to show Crowley a powerful seal, covering his chest. "They enslave us. I am to answer to the orders given to me by the angel who marked me. I could not turn my blade against him, no matter how hard I wished to."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/01/19, 07:47 pm

Corvus smiled. And then they reached for their mask, and slowly took it off to reveal a surprisingly young, feminine face. The girl who called herself Corvus threw a glance at Sam, and bit her lower lip before she reached for her cup and drank from it. When she put it down, she got her mask back on in a few practiced gestures, and then tapped his shoulder. "You lost your chance", they signed to Sam. "You could have looked, and you'd have seen me. A matter of seconds."

Crowley's eyes widened. His collected expression finally betrayed how interesting he found what he was seeing, and he instinctively got up from his armchair to walk closer to the other man. He raised his hand, not feeling any kind of shame about running his fingertips over that seal. Well, maybe he was doing that a bit on purpose as well, because damn. He had never gotten a man to unbutton his shirt like that for him so fast. And Hanakael was handsome. "Indeed. A powerful seal", he murmured, stepping back after some seconds. "And who is holding your pretty neck in their hands, then?" He still had to decide if he fully trusted what Hanakael said - and if he could be gaining enough from this potential deal.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/01/19, 09:10 pm

Sam held back a smile once he saw Corvus signing to him. "But I would have lost your trust. I don't think that would have pleased either of us. What do you think?"

Hanakael had shivered just slightly from Crowley's touch. After all, this very body was his own ; he was also sensitive to what humans felt. But there was no more trace of embarrassment when he looked up to the demon, straight in the eye. "Zachariah. The one who fathered me." And Crowley probably knew enough about Zachariah to guess that he probably tried his best to hide that son of his. Yet, Hanakael wasn't ashamed to state it out loud to the Anubis.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/01/19, 09:34 pm

Corvus tilted their head. They observed Sam for a couple of seconds, before finally answering, "You're really one of a kind, Alces." They chuckled, shaking their head. Then they added, on a second thought, "Could you please close your eyes again? You don't need to turn around. Just promise me you won't look." Sam couldn't know it, but they were smiling under their mask. "I wish to do eat one of the treats I've brought here."

The smirk that suddenly took over all of Crowley's face, showing off his teeth, was all but reassuring. "Oh", he simply said, sounding weirdly overjoyed. "Zachariah? That Zachariah? Mister High-and-up Michael's ass, Mister Almighty, Mister Everyone-but-me-and-my-boyfriend-Michael-stinks, HE fathered a NEPHILIM?" The demon sat back on his armchair, eyes glinting with terrible intentions. "How in Hell did he manage to hide you? And - why are you coming to me just now?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/01/19, 09:47 pm

Sam eyed the table with curiosity, but closed his eyes, just as Corvus had asked from him. He didn't turn around, and merely waited. He wasn't completely oblivious, though. He didn't know how to feel about the secret wish that filled him at that moment.

Hanakael didn't flinch through Crowley's display of amusement. He merely waited, and took a deep breath when time came for him to provide an answer. "He marked me as soon as I was born. Said to Michael and the others he found me, and marked me to ensure I wouldn't turn against them. They charged another angel with my fatherhood and killed him." He remained silent for a few seconds. "I've been dirtying my hands in their name as soon as I was old enough to hold a blade. This is the first time they're not watching me closely for one of my missions. This is why I came to you in such a hurry."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/01/19, 10:02 pm

Corvus got her mask off again. She put it down on the nearby table, gently, and then rested her hands on Sam's shoulders just as gently. She had to get on her tip-toes to reach him, but the struggle proved to be all worth it when she finally got her lips pressed against Sam's, and stole a sweet, long kiss.

"I see." Crowley crossed his legs, and knotted his fingers together. With fire ablaze behind him, and that devilish, red glint in his eyes, one could definitely tell how powerful of a demon he was. "So. What exactly would you wish me to do? And, more importantly", he added, his grin getting larger, "how much are you willing to pay me, and how, seeing as you are, alas, lacking a soul?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/01/19, 10:12 pm

Sam kissed her back without hesitating a bit, and he kept his eyes closed the whole time, like promised. He had to fight the urge to wrap his arms around Corvus though, because that kiss felt like the best he'd had so far. He inched a little lower so she wouldn't have to stand on her tiptoes too much.

"I wish you to remove or invalidate my seal. As for what to offer-" Hanakael had clearly thought about it for a long time, given how sure he was of himself. "I do believe either consuming some nephilim grace or having me at your orders for eternity might cover for it. I'll ask for only one favour - the opportunity to kill Zachariah with my own blade. If that is enough to you, my life, my grace and my blade are all yours."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/01/19, 10:32 pm

Corvus kept kissing him for a while, even making it a bit more passionate by sucking on his lower lip, nibbling on it a bit, and then finally releasing it. Even though, to be honest, she would have loved to go on forever, because kissing Sam was the best thing she'd done in a long time. She regretfully put her mask on again, and tapped him. On the lips.

Crowley bit on his lower lip, looking away. As if he was thinking about it. As if he needed to think about it. He looked back to Hanakael, and grinned at him. "We have a deal, then", he purred, getting up from his armchair again. "I am fairly positive I can get rid of that... pretty leash you have. I just need to study around it - but you know what they say about us crossroads demons. We are very, very good at finding loopholes. The lawyers of Hell." He paused. "I do believe you know how we seal a deal around here, right?" He licked his lips, slowly, looking at him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/01/19, 10:42 pm

When he opened his eyes again, Sam was smiling. And the first thing he signed was "Hope you liked that treat," gently teasing her.

"So I've heard," Hanakael replied, eyeing Crowley's lips. "Before we do 'sign' it, I'd like to know how much time it might take you to undo that seal. I couldn't possibly stay here in my current state for too long without arising any suspicions."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/01/19, 10:52 pm

"Don't get cocky, Alces", Corvus signed back. But she did add right away, "Even though that was the best treat I've ever had since a long, long time." She got closer to him, and ran a hand over his chest, slowly. "I hope you enjoyed it as well", she added when she finally pulled back from him. "I would definitely not be against doing that again."

Crowley took another, more critical peek at the seal on Hanakael's chest. "Give me twenty-four hours. That will be enough. I just need to brush up my knowledge about witchcraft, that will do it. I have full certainty it will work..." He smirked. "And then, I'll be marking you with my own seal. That's how our deal will work. But you know that, right?" He paused. "... I don't think you told me your name, darling."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/01/19, 11:00 pm

"Me neither," Sam signed back with a smile. "Although you might need to cover my eyes next time. If you kiss me again, and for a longer time, I would be tempted to open my eyes." He was still gently teasing her, but his gaze was soft and fond.

"Hanakael", the angel replied without hesitating a single moment about giving Crowley his name. After all, he had given his word. "Then we have a deal. I'll follow your lead," he added a little more awkwardly. He had never kissed anyone, after all.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/01/19, 11:15 pm

"Hm. Maybe next time I will just blindfold you." Corvus tilted her head. "What about that? Because, if you peek, I would be forced to murder you on the spot. That would hurt me immensely." She waited a bit to let that sink in, before adding, "I also hope you know I am kidding." She raised a hand to touch his cheek, caressing him gently.

Crowley grinned. "If you insist. You are doing the right thing, entrusting me with this - I'm the best you'll ever have", he purred, walking up to him and taking a solid hold of Hanakael's jacket. Was he referring to his witchcraft, or to kissing? Who knows. Maybe both. He glanced at the other man's lips, and then pulled him down to kiss his mouth, passionately and without leaving any space for the nephilim to escape from his clutches. Soon enough he was deepening the kiss, invading his mouth with his toungue with a satisfied hum. Well. Better be thorough - and Crowley was nothing if thorough with his job.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/01/19, 11:26 pm

Sam couldn't help but chuckle. "I have to admit you almost got me there," he sighed to Corvus, before he drank his tea, still smiling. "But I'll be alright with being blindfolded." Oh, and he especially wanted to kiss her again.

Hanakael found himself moaning softly when the demon invaded his own mouth. He tried to reciprocate the kiss a little bit, but found himself quite shy through it. He wasn't expecting to enjoy it as much, that's for sure. He didn't even try to pull away for even a second.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/01/19, 11:57 pm

"Hm." Corvus observed Sam for a bit, making well sure he was looking at her again before signing, "You'll be alright being blindfolded? That's... unexpectedly kinky." Yes, she was teasing him. "But I am flattered you would put yourself into a position of powerlessness just to kiss me again." She paused. "What did you feel, when I kissed you?" She rephrased it quickly enough. "What do you think I am?"

Crowley found himself getting smug at the thought that a Nephilim could not get away from his kiss. He finally let go of him after a bit, though, after letting out a last small, appreciative noise against Hanakael's lips. "Well. This about settles it, then", he drawled, brushing his thumb against the other man's lips with a sultry smile. "I can tell this will be worth it. Hana."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 07/01/19, 08:17 pm

Sam held back a smile. "Well. My brother had an hypothesis you were a wrinkly old man. I can tell now that he must have been very far from the truth. That, or you're an incredible old man with incredibly soft lips," he joked kindly.

Hanakael frowned slightly at the use of a nickname, but didn't comment on it. For now. "Good. If I can be of any help in the meantime, I'll be happy to oblige."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum