Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

3 - On the run again

2 posters

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

3 - On the run again - Page 6 Empty Re: 3 - On the run again

Post by Gravirei 01/01/19, 09:16 pm

Corvus shook their head. "I don't eat around other people, for a personal rule. I'm sure you will understand I need to protect my identity." They tilted their head. "I could be persuaded, though. I mean... you are my type, after all~"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/01/19, 09:18 pm

Sam held back a smile. "If we were to find one day a place safe enough so we could allow ourselves some time... maybe I'd like to learn more of your secrets." He didn't even know why he was flirting back so easily with Corvus. He just... genuinely liked them. And granted, those compliments felt really nice.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/01/19, 09:26 pm

"That's bold of you, Mr. Alces. A tad bit naughty, if I may", Corvus signed coyly. One could guess they were smirking, under that mask. "I think you will be happy to know there might be such a place, as a matter of fact. I have been debating over taking you there or not." They paused. "I think by now I can trust your group enough. But I will make sure of that during the next days."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/01/19, 09:32 pm

Sam smiled, and nodded. "Thank you for your trust, Corvus," he signed. Then, he bid them a good evening, and finally went into the dining room after an awkward, little amount of time waiting on the spot, so he could still manage to eat whatever Dean hadn't gulped down already.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/01/19, 09:49 pm

The night went on without many problems - aside Bobby's back pains and, again, no king sized beds provided but just single ones pushed together. After at least one week of uncomfortable travel, they reached an isolated, barely-signalled-on-the-maps wooden shack built against a mountain.
"This is the place", Corvus signed to the group, stopping in front of the door. Yes, they had been travelling along that whole time. Serah widened her eyes. "Wow. Really? I can't believe you decided to bring us here!" She sure seemed to know the place, judging by how frantically she signed.
By the way, she was slightly bitter about no one coming to her room to claim that kiss yet.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/01/19, 09:54 pm

GASP IT TRUE, THE KISS!!

Bobby frowned slightly, and leaned towards Ellen. "Wasn't that hideout supposed to be well hidden? It barely looks like we could fit Sus in that shack."

Sam rode his horse towards the front, to get side by side with Corvus. "What is this place?" he signed, quite curious.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/01/19, 10:09 pm

Sus grunted, looking embarrassed. "Thank you for using me as a reference", he grumbled, feeling suddenly big and cumbersome. Well, more than usual.

"This is merely the entrance to my private hideout", Corvus signed, so that everyone was able to see them. They climbed down their horse and opened the door with a small key that was hanging from their neck. "Come in", they said. "But leave the horses to Pica. She knows where to lead them."

And Pica did know, judging by how sure she looked as she jumped down from her own horse and grabbed the reins.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/01/19, 10:12 pm

"Well if you're not comfortable in a room, no one is," Bobby explained himself, while he got down from his horse as well.

Meanwhile, Valdyr got down from his own horse. "Do you need some help, Pica?" He asked her, already gathering horses.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/01/19, 10:29 pm

"Yeah, guess you are right", Horknath mumbled, clumsily getting down his horse. He still wasn't completely at ease on a mount, even if it was clear that it could suppprt his weight quite well!

Pica just shrugged. "Do as you wish. I can do it on my own, if you want to get downstairs", she signed to him, maybe a bit coldly, as she gathered the other horses and guided them to a hidden, nearby stable that was surprisingly big for a place like that. Yeah, she was definitely bitter.

Corvus gestured for them to get inside the narrow space, and closed the door behind them. They guided the group down some stairs, and down, and down again until they got to a large, very well illuminated room. Chairs and a long, long table, shelves filled with books, doors leading who knows where. No windows. "Get comfortable. I will show you your rooms when Pica and Valdyr will be back."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/01/19, 10:38 pm

Bobby held back a smile, but decided not to tease Horknath anymore. At least for the next few hours. Maybe.

Valdyr squinted a bit, but did help her to get the horses in that hidden stable, without a word at first. "Do you have your own room in this hideout?" he asked her, trying to sound casual.

Sam looked around them in awe, and smiled at his friends, then at Corvus, trying to catch their attention with signing. "This place is amazing! Are all of those books about supernatural topics?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/01/19, 10:46 pm

Serah tied each horse in a different place in the stables, and filled up the water and food bowls for each of them, before deigning Valdyr with an answer. "Maybe. Why you ask? There's enough space for anyone, if you really need to know", she signed to him, waiting for him to reach her to a closed door in the back of the building.

"Mostly, yes. A lot of history, geography, science and biology books as well", Corvus answered to Sam. "And various hybrids of those subjects. There are also various retellings of different hunters from the past, but what you see here is just a small part of it. Everything is in the library room, of course."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/01/19, 10:52 pm

Valdyr followed her readily. "Well. Call me a coward if you wish, but I'm a reserved man. Last time I tried to come visit you in the evening there was always someone in the corridor."

"Have you read all of these?" Alright, Sam was in awe, now. So much knowledge, in the same space! Books about the supernatural, or even studying it were far from common. In fact, angels and demons had most of them destroyed. Especially books about their own kinds.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/01/19, 11:02 pm

As soon as the door was closed once again behind their backs, Serah got rid of her mask, and huffed, raising his chin in a defiant manner. "You could have just told me, you know", she said a bit coldly. "So that I wouldn't have thought you were a coward. Or just making fun of me."

Corvus chuckled, delighted with Sam's giddiness. "Superficially, yes. Not all of them, though. They're just too many", they signed. "If you wish, you can read any of them. Just don't bring them outside - no one of our rulers takes kindly on books that speak about them."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 01/01/19, 11:08 pm

Valdyr offered her a sorry smile. "But mentioning it out loud takes away all of the romantic aspect of it, doesn't it?" Well. He had already blown it up at that point.

"Of course. Thank you, Corvus." Sam began to look at the shelves with anticipation."
"Aaaand there he goes again," Bobby said with a slight smile. "Well. Speaking of revealing angels and demons' truths, Corvus," he signed, "Aren't we supposed to meet that psychic friend of yours soon?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 01/01/19, 11:16 pm

"Mentioning it out loud is not romantic, no. But you know what's less romantic than that? Leaving a girl hanging like you did, that's what!" Serah didn't turn to face Valdyr, too busy crossing her arms and acting upset. Yes, she was definitely pouting.

"Well, if you consider a week as 'soon', yes. She will reach for us herself", Corvus answered to Bobby. "She is the best I know. I am sure she will help." They caught sight of Serah and Valdyr getting inside. "And, pardon me if I sound bold, but I am guessing you would much like a bedroom with a double bed. Did I understand it right?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/01/19, 08:35 pm

Valdyr's sorry smile almost faded. "I'm sorry, Pica. Truly. It just- it never felt like the proper time. I'll make it up to you. I promise," he whispered hastily before they met with the others again.

"Oh thank God, yes," Bobby replied AND signed. "I'm ready to do any chores necessary if you can grant me that room. My back won't take another hole between two mattresses."
Well, he had tried hiding his relationship with Ellen, at first. But the more time went on, the more frustrated he grew, leading him to care less and less about secrecy.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/01/19, 08:53 pm

"I'll believe it when I'll see it, you big chicken", Serah whispered back just as hastily, before signing to Corvus that she had put the horses to rest.

Corvus chuckled. "You won't need to do that. Every room here is provided with a double bed, for comfort. It has always been this way, from what I can remember." They nodded at Serah and signed something to her, and then paused for a brief instant. "If you want to sweep the floor so badly, though, I really won't stop you." They were joking, of course. Maybe.

Serah nodded back and then raised up her voice, so that everyone could listen to her. "So - all the rooms are in the eastern wing, down there behind that door. There is a large common bathroom at the end of that corridor, but mind to keep it clean since everybody will be using it. The kitchen is right there, in the western corridor you'll find the library, the archive and the storage room, where I'll ask you not to go." She scratched her head. "I really should rearrange that place. Anyway - go forth and choose your own room. They all look the same anyway. Just keep an eye open, and don't occupy mine or Corvus' one. Any question?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/01/19, 09:06 pm

Bobby held back a chuckle. "Eh. Maybe I'll gladly do it," he replied with a smile, before he sighed, looking at Ellen. "Finally," he murmured, before he listened to what Serah had to say. Then raised his hand. "I suppose yours and Corvus' room are marked somehow?" Well, he didn't want any odd encounters to happen, after all.

Meanwhile, Sam was quietly relishing into the thought that he would have the luxury of a room of his own. For once in his life.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/01/19, 09:18 pm

Ellen threw a quick, coy smile to Bobby, simply reaching for his hand. Yes. Finally was the right word.

"Yes, There are our nametags just outside the doors", Serah answered to him. "You are free to go, if there aren't other questions. Pick your room, or whatever."

Dean threw a quick glance at Castiel. No lie, he was feeling a bit bummed about having to sleep in different rooms now. Ok, a lot bummed. "Hey, um, Alaskan", he whispered to him. "If you... do you mind keep sharing rooms? Of course you don't have to if you don't want", he added quickly, worried to sound stupid. "I am just pretty used to your presence by now, it would be weird to be all on my own and... um... yeah." Way to go, Dean.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/01/19, 09:27 pm

"Thank you for everything," Bobby signed, before he grabbed his bag with one hand, Ellen's with the other, and went to call dibs on the best bedroom to share with her. They deserved some privacy, after all!

Castiel's face actually softened. "I would love to share a room with you, Norway," he whispered back. "But- I thought you wished to keep our relationship hidden from the others? Should I find myself a room to put my belongings there?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/01/19, 09:48 pm

Serah snickered when she saw Bobby basically run with Ellen to get a room to his liking. That was almost cute. She sighed, and stretched as she walked to her own room. She had kind of missed this place.

"Well, look around - almost everyone is rushing to get single rooms. We can simply say that we'd rather, I don't know, save space... that we aren't used to sleep alone, that you have night terrors, I don't know. Anyway, who cares? If we don't ask embarrassing questions to Bobby and Ellen, we can do whatever we want", Dean protested, even though he was definitely feeling a bit silly right now. He looked flustered, and averted his eyes.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/01/19, 09:58 pm

Soon enough, though, when it appeared cleared that most people had reached their own bedrooms - and that Dean and Castiel were left discussing in a hushed voice - Valdyr gathered his courage and knocked on the door to Serah's room.

Castiel was... left a little confused, to say the least. He couldn't fully grasp whether Dean was finding some excuses for the others or for himself. He tilted his head. "Norway- why is it that you chose me for... this?" he asked him, a bit unsure as to how to call their relationship.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/01/19, 10:22 pm

"Come in", Serah huffed. She was sitting on her bed, trying to undo her jacket. She wasn't shy - and did not care if by chance someone could see her a bit under dressed. She grunted, finally managing to kick off her shoes.

Dean seemed to flush as he finally opened up a door leading to a room, and stepped inside. "... I don't know", he said, a bit embarrassed. "It's just... I like you, I guess. You are pretty different from anyone else I've ever met. Granted, I've never felt this attracted to a man before, but with you, it's just like... I don't know. It's like I can't get a hold of myself. You're just right", he blurted out.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/01/19, 10:29 pm

Valdyr opened the door, and just... stood in the entrance, unsure of what to do or say, seeing that Serah was taking off some clothes layers. He cleared his throat. "I, uh. Maybe I should come by a bit later?"

Castiel felt his heart melt at those words. He didn't know why it made him feel so happy, but- in the end, he even found himself smiling. "Oh. Well, I'm glad to hear that. I like you too," he explained to him, once he was inside the room with him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/01/19, 10:48 pm

Serah turned towards Valdyr, and raised a brow at first, trying to guess what was wrong. Then she threw him a smart, sly grin. "I'm not getting naked, you know. Not if it scares you that much", she observed, getting her socks off as well. She simply stayed like that, with her shirt still on and buttoned up, and her pants as well. "Come on in."

Dean felt relief wash all over him. He smiled, now visibly less tense and more happy. "... oh - oh, I'm... awesome", he could just say, sitting down on the bed. God, he felt so stupid right now, fidgeting like a teenager at his first crush. Ok, it was kind of a first since Castiel was a man, but still! "But, uhm... what do you like about me, exactly?" He just had to ask!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum