Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

1- Squirrel and Moose

2 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

1- Squirrel and Moose - Page 16 Empty Re: 1- Squirrel and Moose

Post by Gravirei 02/12/18, 02:31 pm

Dean nodded, and made a gesture as if to get up. Only to find out he couldn't. He threw a worried glance at Bobby, and at Castiel and Sam as well.

"Oh, c'mon boys. You still let daddy tell you when it's time for bed?" Crowley seemed almost bored now, and took back his half-full glass in his hand. He examined it a bit, then emptied it in a single gulp. "Don't be rude now. I'm not done with this table yet. You might want to listen to me a bit, before rushing away", he added with a smile, his glass refilling on its own.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/12/18, 02:35 pm

"As far as I know, no one's here's sold their soul to any of your folks." Bobby threw a glance at Cas though, because he wasn't so sure about him. Then again, he seemed too righteous to do so. "But I suppose there's nothing wrong in just listening." He was tense. Very, very tense.

Sam threw Dean a glance as well, worried with the current situation, because he neither was able to move.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/12/18, 02:40 pm

"They didn't, no. I want to ask you hunters about another part of my business, actually." Crowley smirked at Dean, seeing the face he made when he had understood that Crowley knew perfectly just who they were. "Yes. I know who you are. I have all kinds of connections in my book. All kinds of lowlives." He shrugged. "What are your names again? Squirrel, Moose and Ol' mean Papa Bear?"
He glanced at Castiel though, raising a brow. "I don't remember anyone mentioning a fourth lost puppy, though."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/12/18, 02:47 pm

Sam stiffened at the mention of the moose. Of all deers, it was one of the only species he hadn't based his name on. Which was kind of infuriating.

Bobby held Crowley's gaze. "I'm Ursus. My boys are Mr. Elkhound, Rangifer, and Malamute," he said, gesturing to each one of them. "Why have you heard about us?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/12/18, 02:53 pm

If Sam had just stiffened, Dean was wearing the most absolutely upset expression anyone had ever seen on his face. Squirrel? Really? FUcking Squirrel?! How DARE-
The only thing holding him back was probably the spell keeping his butt anchored to the chair.

Crowley seemed to enjoy the wave of uneasiness he had rised by purposefully using the wrong names. Granted, he was a bit thrown off by Bobby's apparent ability to keep calm, but he stared right back at him, not betraying any thought he might be having. "Please. I hear about any rogue hunter in this zone the moment they put a foot here. This is basically my own summer holiday hotspot", he said with a smirk. "Before you ask, no, I have no intention of reporting you. At the moment. I just want to have a little information trade, if possible, and then I'll be on my merry way."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/12/18, 03:07 pm

Bobby frowned slitghtly, still tense and wary. "What information would you want? We haven't encountered anything in the past few days that might be of interest to you." Aside from Horknath and Castiel. But. Better not mention that, right? Besides, Castiel was already busy pretending to be under Crowley's spell as well. It worked on him, sure. But by releasing his grace power, he would be able to break free. And clearly, he didn't need to be discovered by the Anubis of all people.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/12/18, 03:17 pm

Dean just kept gritting his teeth and glaring at Crowley with all the anger he could muster.

Crowley shrugged. "Maybe not. But I am the kind who likes to take zero risks, so I'll go on and ask anyway." He crossed his arms, gaze unwavering and still concentrated on Bobby. "An angel has gone rogue, lately. He escaped Heaven's all-seeing eye, and is now out of the radars, nowhere to be found." He paused. "The reason, of course, we aren't allowed to know", he added, irritation quite clear in his voice this once, "but we are looking for him all over. Because I have so much free time to go around looking for God's lost kids." He sighed. "You haven't happened to meet an angel, I imagine?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/12/18, 03:32 pm

Castiel swallowed hard. And kept focusing on his seals, taking slow, heavy breaths. He should have known his escape wouldn't go unnoticed. He should have known it would arise suspicions. The cherubs probably had to look into their history of bonds, and found out he was linked to a human. To an archangel's true vessel.

Bobby held back a cold chuckle. "We're rogue hunters, Anubis. Last angel we saw was from afar, quite afar. And it was the archangel Raphael. I doubt this is any news to you. We left in a hurry, as you can imagine."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/12/18, 03:41 pm

Dean glanced over at Castiel, and noticed just how tense he looked. But he simply interpreted as understandable nervousness that came from being in front of a powerful demon and being blocked on his chair. It was probably a first for him. He tried to catch his eyes, to make a reassuring gesture to him.

Crowley threw a cold smile to Bobby as well. "I don't like to lose my time either, Mr. Ursus. I am very well aware you rogues usually avoid angels like the pests they are. And that's what I would love to do as well. But you see, being smitten is really not in my programs." He dried up the alcohol in his glass once again. "You did good in fleeing. Raphael is quite in the bad mood, lately - he has been trying to find his own personal pet-hunter, but after he murdered his last one... well. You can understand people aren't really throwing themselves at him."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/12/18, 03:52 pm

Castiel glanced at Dean, and forced himself to calm down when he met his yes. He nodded slowly, biting his lips together.

"Really. I've heard that out of the three archangels, he's the one who uses them to the bone the fastest," Bobby replied with a tense smile. He had only heard of Michael, Lucifer and Raphael - Gabriel was laying low, and was probably unknown to most humans. Rumor went around that he had died a long time ago. "Well. Is that all you wished to ask us?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/12/18, 04:04 pm

"Oh, he does. Think southern slave owner, just with the plus of a God-give power over how your internal organs will melt if you don't do all he wants you to", Crowley commented. "Woe be on the poor soul who gets chosen next. I feel sorry for them." Yet he didn't look like someone who would care much. He rose from his chair. "I guess it's all, for now at least. I'll keep in touch." He smirked. "It was fun. We should do it again. Malamute, Squirrel, Moose." And with that said, he vanished in a mere blink.

Finally Dean could let out a couple of curses in his direction, god damn it!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/12/18, 04:17 pm

Bobby cursed as well, and emptied his own glass of whiskey in one gulp. "... You all get 4 hours of sleep. Then we get out of here as fast as possible," he grunted, before he stood up. "I'll go warn Horknath."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/12/18, 04:21 pm

Dean muttered an agreement, even though he really wasn't hyped at all about having to wake up in four hours. He glanced at Sam and Castiel. "You guys alright?", he asked, before the rage got the best of him. "That posh bastard", he snarled. "Did you hear what he called us? What the fuck!" He glared at the table as if he could still see Crowley comfortably perched on his seat, with his assholish smile on his lips. Well. At least he had left them the money.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/12/18, 04:31 pm

Sam sighed. "I know. I guess the higher their rank, the more they are bound to humor us." He eyed the remaining money on the table. "Do you think we could take that?"

Bobby stiffened right away. "That's money a crossroads demon, hell, the crossroads demon won. I don't know about you but I don't want to owe him anything."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/12/18, 04:40 pm

Dean cursed even more, and let out one so bad even some nearby patrons turned around to look at him, scandalized. "There was a shit ton of money there, god damn it!", he kept on complaining as he left the table to get to his own room. "I hate demons. Always playing tricks, and acting like complete assholes. And I hate how they have got their asses all covered up. My hands itch just thinking about how much I'd have loved to kill that bastard!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/12/18, 04:56 pm

Castiel was following Dean back to their room, a bit on edge as well. "You can't kill a demon that high up in the ranks, Norway. They're too powerful," he carefully told him. "Only higher demons, angels, or a proper artifact could do that." Well. He sure knew a lot of things about angels and demons, after all.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/12/18, 04:58 pm

Dean turned to Castiel, and rolled his eyes. "No shit, Alaskan", he answered, maybe a bit too bitterly. "Why do you think none of us moved a single finger? Bastard's too high up in the ranks, and we had nothing on us that could do serious harm." He threw himself on his bed. "Holy water would only have irritated him to death." He paused, reflecting. "Rogue angel, though, huh? What a story, right?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/12/18, 05:11 pm

"... indeed. It- doesn't seem to happen much," Castiel replied while he sat down on his own bed, with a knot in his throat. He remained silent though, focusing on his hands.

Meanwhile, not so far away, Raphael himself appeared where his late personal hunter had been seen for the last time. He asked around for clues or, rather, threatened people of death if they did not give him the informations he needed to find a hunter named Panthera Leo.
And then he killed some of the villagers on his way anyway. He was travelling alone, and, let's be honest - the sort of young, white man vessel he found himself centuries ago was not his true vessel, so he was doomed to consume a few souls to gain back his strength, and prevent the vessel from aging.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/12/18, 05:23 pm

"True. They seem to stick together in general, no matter how wrong what they have to do is", Dean muttered, folding his arms behind his head. "Not like it's our business. We have to stay as far from them as we can, and that's it." He didn't sound like he would have liked to get close to any angel, anyway. He threw a rapid glance at his covered wrist, a glance full of hatred.

And said hunter just so happened to still be in that village. She had quickly found shelter at a local Inn after finding a good excuse as to why she was covered in blood ("I've been beaten by my husband and I had to flee. I need to hide from him, please!"), where she had the time to clean herself up. Of course that blood was partly hers. That other hunter hadn't gone without a fight. After deeming it safe enough, she had gone downstairs, to get something strong to drink.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/12/18, 05:43 pm

Castiel pressed his lips together, and lied down on his bed, without any additional words. He wouldn't sleep, but it was a given for him by now.

"Would you happen to be 'Panthera Leo'?" The inn's main room was empty safe for one man sitting at the bar. Raphael threw her a critical glance, trying to understand what exactly allowed her to kill his own hunter. Skill? Luck? He sure hoped for the first.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/12/18, 05:54 pm

Dean fell asleep soon enough, trusting Castiel to wake him up whenever it was time to leave.

Selena stopped dead on his tracks as soon as she had finished climbing down the stairs. She didn't even need to reflect, to see that there was something wrong; the Inn was completely empty, and that man sitting alone had called her by her hunter's name. Raphael. Of course, his face was well known - well, the face of the poor bastard he was wearing, anyway. But she didn't lose her calm. She lifted her chin, and simply picked a seat, as far from him as she could. "Are you perhaps talking to me?", she asked coldly. "I am not accustomed to answer questions from strange people I meet at bars."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/12/18, 06:05 pm

Raphael stared right back at her for two seconds, to let her impudence sink in. Then, he raised his left hand and tightened his fist, twisting her entrails. "You rogue hunters and your lack of reverence," he spat. "You should consider yourself lucky I value warrior qualities more than anything else."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/12/18, 06:12 pm

Selena opened her mouth, but she could only let out a choked sound as all the insults she was more than ready to hurl at him got stuck in her throat. She clutched one of her hands over her stomach, that was twisted in the most painful way she could imagine along with her intestines. With her other hand she sunk her nails into the wood of the table. She turned to Raphael, nostrils flared and mouth pressed in a tight, painful line, eyes cold. It was a wonder she could still sit with her back straight. "I am Panthera Leo", she managed to answer through gritted teeth, hatred seeping in each of her words.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/12/18, 06:27 pm

A pleased, cold smile grew on Raphael's lips, who didn't lower the pain level, not at all. He was just mindful as to not having her faint because of it. "Now give me your birth name," he said in an almost soft voice, as he stood up to walk towards her.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/12/18, 06:32 pm

Selena observed him, her hand still clutching heplessly over her belly. She knew that nothing could soothe that kind of pain if not the archangel who was now walking towards her. But not even her intestines actively trying to burst out of her body could soothe down her attitude. "Now give me your birth name, please", she corrected, mirroring his cold smile. Even though with the pain, that looked more like a grimace than anything else. Her nails sunk further in the wood as she waited for the punishemnt that was likely to come.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum