39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

5- Behind the mask

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

5- Behind the mask - Page 3 Empty Re: 5- Behind the mask

Post by Mary 04/11/18, 05:27 pm

Castiel held back a smile, and placed himself on top of Dean, guiding him to his entrance. He then slowly sat down on him, holding his breath, before he let out a pleased smile. "Oh, Dean." He looked at his boyfriend with fondness, while he took him whole in.

Hanakael bit his lower lip for a moment. "We'll have to be back to our bedroom for that, love," he answered, gently teasing Crowley back.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/11/18, 05:35 pm

Dean cursed lowly, eyes shutting closed for a second while his hands balled up into fists at his sides. He managed to glance back at Castiel after he had the time to collect himsef. "Damn, Cas", he moaned, hands reaching for his hips. "You can't just - go and say my name like that, while doing what you're doing. I seriously risk not to last a single minute", he added, ignoring the blush creeping up his cheeks.

Crowley grinned, a mischevious glint in his eyes. "Oh, will we", he commented casually, cutting down into his dish. "Really. I thought I gave you a lesson about improvisation, some time ago?" He licked his knife clean, holding his gaze. "Do you need a recap, perhaps?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 04/11/18, 05:52 pm

Castiel bit his lower lip, and held back another smile. "I'm sorry. It's just- I love you. I can't help it." He slowly began to rock his hips a bit, and laid his hands on Dean's shoulders for balance.

"Oh I do intend on improvising a bit. But it will be... a first. I want to keep the bed option available, just in case." Hanakael smiled back at Crowley, playfully.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/11/18, 06:03 pm

"Don't be sorry", Dean answered immediately in a hushed whisper, helping Castiel in his movements as much as he could, hands latched on his hips. "I love you too. Love you so much", he murmured, leaning in to catch his lips into a loving kiss.

Crowley raised a brow. He kept his usual, politely unimpressed façade, but the glint in his eyes definitely told how interested he was about this 'improvising'. "Well, then. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt", he complied, smirking.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 04/11/18, 06:24 pm

Castiel kissed Dean back, but he had to pull back after a while, to straighten up, so that he could rock his hips better, sliding up and down his lover's length with a pleased hiss.

Hanakael winked at him, but then resumed to a somewhat normal evening dinner. At one point though, he paused. "Did God tell you how I died, the first time around?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/11/18, 06:31 pm

Dean let out a pleased groan himself, trying to push his own hips up to meet Castiel's, making the pace a bit more intense that way.

Crowley paused in the act of bringing his glass to his lips, looking at Hanakael. He observed him intensely before answering. "No. He didn't", he said in the end, sipping his wine. "Do you wish for me to ask? It could bring back painful memories", he added.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 04/11/18, 06:54 pm

Castiel cried out at some point, and bit his lower lip while he quickened the pace himself up a bit, to follow Dean's thrusts inside of him. After a while, though, his legs were shaking a bit too much for his taste, so he laid a hand on Dean's torso, to warn him he was about to stop. He took a deep breath. "Flip me over," he almost moaned. He couldn't keep it up for long on top, on the couch.

Hanakael remained silent for a while, then shook his head. "No, you're right. Don't. What matters is that I'm here today with you. You're all I've ever wanted."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/11/18, 07:03 pm

Dean growled. He really could not deny that request, especially not when it had been asked like that. He flipped Castiel over, having him sprawled on the couch, and lifted up his legs to keep on thrusting deep inside him.

"Aw, shush. You'll make me blush", Crowley commented lightly, throwing him a smirk. He actually had to hide his face behind his glass for a couple of seconds, because he seriously risked to blush right now. "I am glad that you are here with me as well."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 04/11/18, 07:17 pm

Castiel moaned almost non-stop during the first thrusts, and bit his lower lip to hide a smile, while stretching a bit under Dean. He soon wrapped his arms around his neck and his legs around his hips though, for his lover to move freely inside of him.

Hanakael smiled fondly, because he did notice that Crowley was trying to hide how embarrassed this made him. He raised his glass as well. "To us, then. And to your little surprise later on ~"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/11/18, 08:16 pm

Dean groaned loudly, holding Castiel tight against him as he thrusted faster and harder. He didn't even notice when he started to moan his boyfriend's name, panting, against his neck. "Oh Cas, Cas- I love you", he moaned, biting his lip.

Crowley smirked at Hanakael. "I can barely wait~" He raised his glass and finished off his wine, holding his lover's gaze. Well, wasn't that the greatest outcome he could wish for.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 04/11/18, 08:31 pm

"I love you," Castiel answered breathlessly, in between his own moans. He held on for a little while like this, with Dean almost pounding into him, until his whole body tensed, all the way down to his toes, while he came without a warning.

Hanakael finished his own wine as well. He remained lost in his thoughts at some point during the evening, though, still digesting the news about his previous life.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/11/18, 09:11 pm

Dean got caught by surprise by Castiel's sudden tensing, and he moaned as he thrusted into him one last time before finally coming as well. He took time to catch his breath back, kissing Castiel softly in the meantime.

Crowley did notice that Hanakael seemed a bit out of it. It was understandable, though. So he limited himself with reaching for his hand, gently squeezing it.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 04/11/18, 09:18 pm

Castiel moaned back against Dean's lips, and lightly bit on his, before he laid down on the couch, his breath heavy. But he was smiling softly, gazing at his boyfriend lovingly. "That was good," he whispered.

Hanakael was a bit startled by that gesture, but he smiled in the end. "Sorry. I was thinking. Are we done with dinner ?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/11/18, 09:31 pm

Dean chuckled, still trying to get back some breath. And to get down the heights of his own orgasm. "You can say that again", he whispered back, looking fondly at his boyfriend. He caressed his hair for a bit, before finally adding, "Do you want to go to bed?"

"We're done, yes." Crowley smiled back. "If you'd rather stay home on your own tonight, darling, I'll understand", he told him, sounding weirdly... kind. "After all, I've dropped quite a bomb over your pretty head."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 04/11/18, 09:44 pm

"Shower first," Castiel replied to him, a bit tired. "Then bed, yes." He ran a hand on Dean's back, with a soft smile. "You know, shower's better right after sex than on the next morning," he gently teased him.

Hanakael remained silent for a few seconds. "Actually- I have to admit that I'm sadly not in the mood for fun times anymore, but if you don't mind, I would still like to spend some time with you." He was actually worried Crowley might politely refuse. They never spent the night together without some benefits, after all.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/11/18, 10:15 pm

Dean rolled his eyes, still smiling. "Well. Alright then. What about I follow you there?", he asked, caressing him back. "I could wash your back. And you wash mine." He winked. Of course he didn't mean anything dirty right then.

Crowley hummed. "I don't mind", he simply answered. And he really didn't, weirdly enough. Just resting seemed good enough, in his book.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 04/11/18, 10:32 pm

"Sure." Castiel hadn't guessed what Dean might have in mind. Truth be told, if he smiled, it's because he thought Dean was sort of asking him for a massage in the shower. "Do you mind helping me up?"

Hanakael let out a soft smile. "Thank you." He stood up, and offered Crowley his hand, to lead them back to where their car might be waiting for them.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/11/18, 10:57 pm

Dean helped Castiel, pulling him up and against his body. He smiled - he always felt so good, having his boyfriend that close to him. "C'mon. Let's get under that shower", he said, gently guiding him, holding his hand.

Crowley accepted Hanakael's hand, and, once they found their car, they were brought back to Crowley's own place. By now, living separately was merely a formality.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 05/11/18, 08:25 pm

Castiel walked into the bathroom and into the shower with Dean, gently squeezing his hand in his. "We'll have to tone it down a bit next week," he said with a soft voice. "I also have to study for my finals." He smiled softly. "That, or we'll have to go out a bit less."

Hanakael kept Crowley's hand in his while in the car, if his lover allowed him to do so. He needed a bit of comfort in that moment. "Crowley?" He asked the demon in a hushed voice, after a little while.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/11/18, 09:41 pm

Dean opened his mouth to protest at first. But he thought for a second, and just sighed teathrically in the end. "Fine, fine. We'll go out less", he conceded with a grin, opening the water and gently squeezing Castiel's hand before letting it go, to grab the soap.

Crowley just let Hanakael hold his hand, not really caring about what their driver could think at that point. Everyone knew better than to question him, and by then, every demon knew that Hana was his 'favourite'. He climbed out of the car, his lover's fingers still entwined with his own, and raised a brow as he glanced at him. "Yes?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 05/11/18, 10:01 pm

Castiel chuckled, and rolled his eyes. "I guess I should feel flattered," he said with a smile, while he got the water running, trying it out a bit before it was warm enough. "Do you want me to start rubbing your back?"

Hanakael bit his lips, and then finally turned towards Crowley. "Did 'Robert' say anything about my family?" He sort of hoped he still was his mother's son. And linked to his sister. And also secretly hoped his father was just an old prick he was related to.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/11/18, 09:56 pm

"Oh yeah, you should", Dean answered with an handsome grin. At Castiel's suggestion, he bit his lower lip and immediately turned around. "Have fun", he said, happily. "I'll enjoy it. And then it will be my turn."

Crowley silently guided him back in the house, and had him sit down on his couch. He sat on his armchair, and gestured in the air with his hands. When his fingers closed, he was holding two half-filled glasses. He offered one to Hanakael. "One of your two parents was human.", he said, after a while. Your father was an angel. He is human too, now." He paused. "He's still a prick. Your sister, on the other hand - a halfling, like you. Human as well. But at least, she is a decent person." He carefully studied his lover's reactions, worriedly.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/11/18, 10:09 pm

Castiel smiled back to Dean, and then moved a little closer to him to wash his back. His touch soon morphed into a gentle massage, since he knew his boyfriend liked it a lot.

"... Hold on a second." Hanakael tried to digest that, and honestly, the glass of alcohol was more than welcome. "... Did my current family use to be my family back then too? Are you suggesting my father is an angel?" He could have lived with being a halfling, and Hannah being one as well. But for Zachariah Davis to be a frigging angel of the Lord?
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 06/11/18, 10:20 pm

Dean let out a satisfied hum when Castiel's hands started running on his back - hum that morphed into a small moan of pleasure when his fingers started to knead and dig slightly into his back. Hell yes, he loved this! "Your hands are magic", he commented, eyes sliding closed.

"Was", Crowley corrected him. "Drink that. It's strong enough to make you deal with any kind of shock." He observed him, then spoke again. "Yes, Zachariah fathered you when he was an angel as well. I honestly can't say I know anything about the poor soul that was your mother." He sighed. "I am sure she lived her life. And ended up in Heaven, to live her happy eternity."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 06/11/18, 10:26 pm

Castiel held back a smile to himself, and hesitated for a few seconds, before he leaned in to whisper into Dean's ear, "I do hope you'll say the same thing tomorrow night." He didn't say it in a dirty way. He honestly hoped he would please Dean when they would switch up roles. But it definitely sounded dirtier than intended.

Hanakael drank his whole glass in one go. "You must be mistaken," he whispered, his voice hoarse. "That- man cannot be an angel. Unless I live in a world in which angels are assholes and demons the embodiment of perfection", he said with a joyless snort.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum