Le deal à ne pas rater :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où acheter le coffret dresseur ...
Voir le deal

5- Behind the mask

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

5- Behind the mask - Page 5 Empty Re: 5- Behind the mask

Post by Mary 09/11/18, 10:23 pm

"You probably didn't go much into Raphael's room while you were an angel, but... oddly enough, he's the only one that didn't decorate his part of the room," Castiel said with a smile. "It was always plain. He never felt like decorating or anything."

Raphael grunted again and drank a bit more water. "... Maybe," he answered eventually. "I mean. Nothing could go wrong, and the weather's great, but I keep on thinking something could go wrong. Anything. Like, I still don't know how Selena's dad's going to cook me."
Because Selena's dad had totally asked to get the papers to marry his own daughter. Please.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/11/18, 10:39 pm

"Yeah, well", Dean started, still looking around a bit. "It's true that Raphael never really looked like someone who likes... showing off. He's always been pretty reserved, right? That's what always surprised me, seeing him by the side of Gabriel." Those two were so different it was jarring!

Gabriel laughed. "Aw, c'mon. I'm sure he'd never say anything that would embarrass you..." He paused. "Well, not during the ceremony at least. And nothing can go wrong. I'll make sure of it myself!" He grinned at him. "Think of her. That should be the thing who makes you nervous. Seeing her and thinking she's too beautiful."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/11/18, 10:42 pm

"I've always wondered as a kid why he always seemed to be in Gabriel's shadow, growing up," Castiel mused. "In the family albums, you almost never see a picture of Raphael alone. He's always tailing Gabriel."

Raphael held back a smirk. "She's not too beautiful. She's perfectly beautiful." He looked around, trying to catch a sneak peek of his soon-to-be wife. But maybe she wouldn't show up before the big moment.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/11/18, 10:49 pm

Dean seemed to reflect on that. "I haven't seen them when they were kids, so I couldn't tell the exact reason", he finally said, looking at Castiel. "But I guess Gabriel has always been really sociable and attention-grabbing. Raphael probably felt safe staying with him, because he didn't have to expose himself in first person."

Gabriel rolled his eyes, but he did smile. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. Stop trying to look for Selena, Romeo - she already told me you aren't seeing a single inch of her until the music starts to play~" Of course he had seen her already. She was stunning - and she knew it!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/11/18, 10:55 pm

"Maybe," Castiel replied. "Dad also seemed to think they were really close because they were twins... ah, here they are," he said, showing Raphael and Gabe to him.

Raphael sighed. And looked at Gabriel, before he held back a smile. "Hey. Thanks again for giving her my number, back then."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/11/18, 11:10 pm

Dean snorted. "They really don't look alike at all", he commented. "And they aren't alike personality-wise either." He looked on the side. And lit up. "Look! Isn't that Balthazar? I wonder if that is his boyfriend!" The scowling, long haired man at his side? Most likely yes. "Everyone is here, basically. You want to go say hello to Raphael?", he asked Castiel, feeling silly about suddenly changing topic.

"She was the one who asked. And I know better than standing between Selena and something she wants", Gabriel laughed. His grin softened though, as he patted again Raphael's arm. "Besides, I'm glad this worked up between you two. Really. And..." He hesitated. "I'm very glad you picked me as your best man. Means a lot to me."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/11/18, 11:16 pm

"Let's go see Balt' first!" Castiel replied, beaming. "I haven't seen him in months!" He looked around until he spotted his big brother, and almost ran to him.

Raphael held back a smirk. "Oh, shut up," he replied, while looking elsewhere. "I know you wouldn't have stopped to complain if I didn't. It's your only chance at being someone's best man in this family." He didn't mean it. He was glad he picked Gabriel.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/11/18, 11:42 pm

Dean smiled, secretly happy to see Castiel so carefree and genuinely excited bout seeing his family, for once. He actually decided to walk a bit slow, to allow his boyfriend some time with his brother!
Balthazar felt someone run towards him and turned around. Beaming and opening his arms when he saw it was Castiel, because damn it had been a long time indeed!

"Psht, I could be anyone's best man and they'd be honored, you smartass. You should actually be grateful I decided to make space in my overcrowded agenda for your little event here", Gabriel answered pointedly, feigning offence. He was smiling, actually, and he truly was happy about his role in Raphael's wedding.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 10/11/18, 01:56 pm

Castiel all but dived in Balthazar's arms, beaming. He hadn't had the chance to see him other than through skype calls, especially through their parents' divorce, which had caused Cas to worry about his own implication in the matter more than once. "I'm so happy to see you," he said to his brother, with a smile.

Raphael elbowed Gabriel with a smirk. "You and I both know your agenda's only filled with girls' names. By the way, be careful with who you'll flirt with, all of Selena's friends are there. Apparently they bet on who would manage to trick you later tonight."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 10/11/18, 02:08 pm

Balthazar laughed kindly, hugging Castiel back for a brief moment before letting him go. "Me too I am", he answered, grinning. "And at Raphael's wedding, nonetheless! For a certain amount of time I didn't think I'd come." He sighed. "I'm glad his head is in the right place now! But so, how have you been?", he asked eagerly.

"Hey, I'm not going to be the recurring joke at your wedding party", Gabriel laughed, elbowing him right back with the same smirk. "After all, I know all of her friends who are involved in her kind of lifestyle. I won't be fooled~" Are you sure, Gabe? Because I'm not.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 10/11/18, 09:16 pm

"Better lately," Castiel admitted. "Thankfully, Dean is there. And Gabriel and Raphael have been more supportive, lately. Even Lucien was sort of bearable yesterday night, until he left with some girls we met at the bowling alley."

"Yeah, sure," Raphael snorted. There was no way he was going to warn Gabriel about Selena's colleagues/friends, who he had certainly not met yet. "Ah, Balthazar's already there. I thought he would have come a bit later, given that his plane landed late yesterday night."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 10/11/18, 09:56 pm

Balthazar smiled kindly to him. "I'm glad to find you alright - wait, Lucien was bearable? Lucien, our brother? Are you quite sure of that?" He rised his eyebrow, not really believing that something like that could be. "...and, girls? Plural?" He shook his head. "He'll never change."

Gabriel looked back, glancing at his younger brother. "I'm glad he could make it before the ceremony started!" He laughed. "Can you imagine what Selena would have done to him, if he had tried to sneak in while she was saying yes?" She would have murdered him on the spot with a glare! And speaking about the ceremony. A very refined-looking, elegant dark skinned woman was walking up to them, a smile on her lips. "So, boys. Are you ready to take your places? We're about to begin."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 10/11/18, 10:14 pm

Castiel shrugged. "Bearable, yeah. Barely, but at least we didn't get evicted from any place because of him. And he left us quite quick. He's still the same." He sighed softly. "I see you came with your boyfriend, though!" And he went on chatting merrily with Balthazar and Kalyan, and probably introduced them formerly to Dean too, before the ceremony started.

"Thank you Céline," Raphael replied, his throat a bit dry. He looked up to the altar, and then walked to it first, really, really starting to get nervous.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 10/11/18, 10:34 pm

Dean was so glad to see Castiel so easy going and happy he would have shaken hands with literally anyone! He got silent as soon as the ceremony was about to start though, and limited himself in reaching his boyfriend's hand, squeezing it gently.

Gabriel kept close to his twin, and patiently waited at his side until they could hear the doors open behind them. He simply glanced behind his shoulders, and that much was enough to make him smile brightly. "Here comes the bride", he whispered, elbowing Raphael.
And Selena was indeed beautiful in her fine, long white dress, and radiant with her smile, holding his father's arm as she walked towards the altar.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 10/11/18, 10:40 pm

Raphael felt his heart swell with happiness when he saw her. Even her father was beaming by her side, whispering to her "Told you girl, he fell in love with you again. Just like when I married your mother."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 10/11/18, 10:59 pm

Selena smiled brightly. "I had no doubt about that", he whispered back to her father. They arrived at the altar, and her smile softened when she found herself in front of Raphael, her hand offered to him by her father, and his hand offered to her by a visibly moved Chuck. Yes, like Hell they wanted Rachel to do that.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 10/11/18, 11:23 pm

Raphael was glad that his father was here for him too. He smiled briefly at Chuck, but beamed at his soon-to-be wife, before his father-in-law snapped his fingers under his nose.
"Focus, lover-boy. I've got a great speech prepared that kept me up all night, you better listen to what I'm going to read." He raised his head. "This counts for y'all too !" After a soft laughter from the crowd, he went to fetch a book, getting ready to marry his daughter.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 10/11/18, 11:35 pm

Selena hid her chuckle behind her hand, and gently took a hold of Raphael's hand. "I'm sorry", she whispered to him, even though her smile did say that she was not. "He might be more excited for this than I am. Which is... saying a lot." She sat down with him, waiting for the ceremony to start.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 10/11/18, 11:40 pm

Raphael bit back a smile as well, and was actually moved by her father's speech. Sure, he started with some jokes and some teasing directed to him, but soon enough, they got to the end of his speech. And her father suddenly choked on a word, stopped, and took a deep breath. "Goddamnit I told Céline I wouldn't cry," he cursed out loud. "Alright. Boy. Make my princess your queen. Selena, he's all yours, unless Mr. Mayor over there feels like saying words because I can't talk no more."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 11/11/18, 12:00 am

Chuck was actually desperately holding back his own sobs as well, so he shook his head no. "Mr. Mayor has nothing to say that hasn't been said already", he half laughed. Selena turned to Raphael, her smile visibly moved. "So", she started, bravely keeping her voice from trembling. "Are you going to kiss me as my husband for the first time, or shall I take the lead this once again?" She meant to be a bit teasing, but truly she was a bit overwhelmed right now.
Gabriel whispered loudly something that sounded suspiciously like "JUST KISS".

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 11/11/18, 12:07 am

Raphael held back a chuckle himself, moved by both Chuck and Wade's reactions. He turned to Selena, and leaned in, tiptoeing slightly to kiss her, since he was just a tad bit shorter than her.

Meanwhile, the very few people (brave ones) that came from Raphael's office were exchanging confused gazes, because damn, Raphael looked so damn cute and endearing. What had happened to their tough and cold boss?
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 11/11/18, 12:18 am

Selena wrapped her arms around him, kissing him back happily and ignoring how the whole room was clapping them and congratulating out loud. Actually, she made sure that the kiss lasted a good while, anwhen she broke it, she rested her forehead against his. "You're so cute, getting on your tip-toes for me", she said with a nice laugh.

And her colleagues as well, the brave ones, were seriously questioning the fact that this woman so radiant and happy could be their strict, commanding boss.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 11/11/18, 12:19 am

"You mean, cuter than when I get on my knees for you?" Raphael whispered back with a soft chuckle. He winked at her, and when they parted, he offered her his arm right away, in a really gentlemanly manner.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 11/11/18, 12:27 am

Selena raised a brow at him, her smile getting darker. "That's not cute, dear. That's quite hot." She made it a point to grab his butt in a very non-ladylike gesture before accepting his arm as if nothing had happened, a happy smile on her lips.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 11/11/18, 12:34 am

Raphael almost choked on air when he felt her grabbing his butt. Thankfully, no one in front of them could have possibly seen that.
Meaning that only Wade, Chuck and Gabriel could witness that gesture. Selena's father only whispered "that's my girl" with a soft chuckle, though.

Raphael cleared his throat though, and walked down the aisle with his wife. And soon after, the party began!
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum