ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où ...
Voir le deal

5- Behind the mask

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

5- Behind the mask - Page 2 Empty Re: 5- Behind the mask

Post by Gravirei 03/11/18, 06:54 pm

"Well, how can I know. Maybe you're not feeling it tonight. Maybe you aren't interested~" Dean grinned at him and swiftly walked away, to the living room, where he slumped on the couch. He was having fun, yes.

Crowley rolled his eyes. He kept working for a while, after Bobby was gone. Truth was, he was reflecting on whether or not tell Hana about his discoveries. Would he stay with him even after getting to know what he was originally?

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 03/11/18, 07:02 pm

"..." Castiel soon followed Dean into the living room, at loss for words. But he knew his boyfriend was toying with him. He came on the couch, on top of Dean, and kissed him hungrily, to show him how much he wanted it that night.

After a little while, Crowley would receive a text from Hana, merely reading "We're out of eggs. Should I cancel sex on the counter and book a table at our restaurant?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/11/18, 07:32 pm

Dean laughed, and wrapped his arms around his waist to hungrily kiss him back, tracing his mouth with his tongue. Yes, he definitely had been toying with him all along!

Crowley read the message, half a smile playing on his lips as he answered it quickly. "I'm disappointed that I will lose my favourite part of the dinner. Do book a table darling - I'll wait for you there."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 03/11/18, 07:41 pm

Castiel grunted softly and opened his lips to deepen the kiss without any hesitation. He kissed Dean for a little while, before he broke the kiss to open his own shirt, hands shaking a bit. "I want this," he whispered, his voice low and steady. "Do you?"

"I'll make it up to you tonight. See you soon." Hanakael smiled himself and called their usual restaurant - the one in which Crowley had a table designated for himself at all times, that couldn't be booked by anyone else, just in case he felt like dining out. Like on that night. Hana felt sort of special for having gone out so often with Crowley that all the staff knew him by name now.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/11/18, 08:57 pm

"Do you really have to ask?" Dean panted, already slightly breathless from the kiss they had shared. "Of course I want this." His hands imitated Castiel's, going for his own shirt to pull it over his head. He threw it away, not really caring about where it could land.

And Crowley did keep true to his word, as usual, and made sure that he was already sitting at their usual table when Hanakael arrived. He smiled at him, raising from his seat to greet him. "Darling. You look radiant", he said as he invited him forward to kiss him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 03/11/18, 09:20 pm

Castiel cupped Dean's face with both his hands to kiss him again, bucking his hips against his. He slightly bit on his boyfriend's lips, and proceeded to undo his own pants, shaking a bit with impatience.

"So do you. But I'm not even surprised anymore by how dashing you look," Hanakael complimented him back. "How did your late business go?" he asked him nonchalantly, while sitting down in front of him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/11/18, 09:26 pm

Dean groaned, nibbling back on Castiel's lips as he tried desperately to open up his own pants as well. Not easy, seeing as he had his boyfriend parked on his thighs. Of course he would have never dreamt about complaining about it, the delicious friction between their groins making his breath grow heavy.

"I get surprised every time, darling. You look more stunning every day that passes by", Crowley answered with a smile. Then he sighed. "Boring, mostly. The only... notable part of my afternoon was receiving an unexpected visit from a, um. Colleague. Who works for the other side."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 03/11/18, 09:32 pm

Castiel moaned softly against Dean's lips, and had to part his hips from his to take off his own pants. He soon dove a hand in between the couch cushions, to retrieve a bottle of lube. "... We really need to put this elsewhere," he breathed out.

Hanakael arched a brow. "Oh. Was this an angel, then?" He frowned slightly. "Do they do deals?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/11/18, 09:37 pm

Dean laughed, breathlessly. "You think?", he asked ironically, smiling brightly up at him. "Stand a second, let me get naked", he added, gently pushing on Castiel so that he could be free of getting rid of his clothes!

"Hm, a bit higher up than your usual angel", Crowley commented dryly, asking the waiter to bring them the usual, plus some wine. "I call him Robert. Humans usually refer to him as God."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 03/11/18, 09:58 pm

Castiel scooted back a bit, to allow Dean to get rid of his clothes. He also took the opportunity to get out of his own underwear. "Well. We do. Last time Charlie was over, I stopped her just in time from trying to fish in the sofa for the remote." No, he didn't get that sarcastic remark.

Hanakael froze. "... You met with God?" he asked him, in a hushed voice. But as soon as bewilderness wore off, he held back a chuckle. "Why would you call him Robert?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/11/18, 10:32 pm

Dean chuckled, shaking his head as he finally got rid of his pants and underwear. "I know, I know. We'll just keep all this stuff in the bedroom, alright?" He slowly brought his hand on himself, to tease his own length a bit.

"Because that's his name, darling", Crowley smirked, sipping some of his wine. "Yes, I met with him. Talked to him a bit about you. Your family. He was worried about me snooping around certain stuff."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 03/11/18, 10:46 pm

Castiel wet his lips, his eyes fixated on Dean. He gently pushed his hand away, to wrap his own hand around his lover's length. "I am the one who should be doing that," he reminded him. "...Unless you want me to get ready on my own. Do you?"

Hanakael blinked again with surprise. Crowley seemed to have had a really peculiar day, for once. "Hold on. God and you talked about my family? Why would it even be of his concern?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/11/18, 11:10 pm

Dean bit his lip, keeping himself from shivering. "Oh, no. This time the pleasure will be all mine", he whispered, taking the lube from his boyfriend's free hand. He started spreading it on his fingers, rubbing them a bit. "Would you rather stay here, or go to the bedroom?"

"Well, you... are a peculiar person", Crowley said carefully, eyeing Hanakael. "I think I'll have to tell you later, though. It's not somethin I'd talk about over dinner, with the risk of upsetting you." He smiled at him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 03/11/18, 11:21 pm

Castiel offered Dean a sheepish smile. "I fear this is a bit too late of you to ask. Let's stay here. The door is locked, anyway." He gently massaged his boyfriend's shaft, while biting on his lower lip.

Hanakael squinted a bit. "Do you guarantee me there's nothing... wrong or bad going on? Otherwise, it would be quite cruel of you to keep me waiting."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/11/18, 11:36 pm

Dean smiled weakly at him, letting out a small moan as Castiel's fingers kept stroking him. "Alright then", he murmured, slowly bringing his fingers to his boyfriend's opening. He teased it gently, circling around it before starting to breach in with a single finger.

Crowley seemed to hesitate for a bit. Was it right for him, to tell everything he had learned to Hanakael? In the end, he seemed to reach a conclusion. "When we signed our contract, I found out your soul was... made differently. Artificial, let's say. I didn't want you to worry, so I started investigating on my own." He paused. "Today I was told, you weren't originally a... human being. That's why your soul is different."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 03/11/18, 11:48 pm

Castiel shivered when he felt Dean entering him, and soon moaned softly too. He leaned in to kiss him on the lips, while he kept on stroking his length softly, so as not to rush things.

Hanakael remained silent. His face betrayed just how lost he was, having a hard time to process what he had just heard. "If I'm not human, then what am I?" he asked Crowley, brows furrowed.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/11/18, 12:52 pm

Dean moaned into the kiss, and forced himself to keep everything as slow as Castiel was. He knew he tended to rush a bit, but he was trying hard to correct that habit of his! He thrusted in him with that single finger until he felt like he could add another. And when he did, he hooked them on that sensitive spot he had come to know so well.

Crowley paused, holding his gaze. "You are human, right now. But you were born as an angel, before", he sighed. "And you'll be back being one, when and if you die."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 04/11/18, 02:21 pm

Castiel broke the kiss to let out a soft cry when Dean teased his prostate, sending a pleasant wave through his whole body. He soon kissed his boyfriend again, lovingly, and began to rock his hips a bit, to follow the pace Dean's fingers has set up.

Hanakael frowned, looking almost... offended by that idea. "What does this mean for us?" he asked him, a bit nervous. Were Heaven and Hell in conflict? Was that discovery giving second thoughts to Crowley about their relationship? The more he tried to guess any of those implications, the more concerned he grew to be.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/11/18, 02:36 pm

Dean groaned softly, kissing Castiel back and gently nibbling on his lip. He kept probing against his prostate, and spreading his fingers slowly to get him used to the feeling. He soothingly massaged his hip with his free hand, running his thumb over the skin.

Crowley blinked. "For us us? Absolutely nothing", he scoffed, finding the opposite idea ridiculous. "It might be unheard of, but I frankly don't give a damn." He smiled at Hanakael. "I just thought you had the right to know. Apparently, you were given humanity as a mean to find happiness."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 04/11/18, 02:43 pm

Castiel hissed softly and gently tightened his grip around Dean's shaft, while taking a short break to take a deep breath. "I don't- need that much preparation anymore, you know," he whispered after a while. His own way of saying that he was aching for more.

Hanakael finally lit up with a soft smile. "Well... I've found it." He laid his hand on the table, on top of Crowley's, rubbing his thumb against his lover's skin. "But- does that mean that I had a terrible previous existence, then, for someone to feel like I needed another chance as a human?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/11/18, 03:23 pm

"Good, I don't think I would have resisted much longer", Dean growled, pulling Castiel in for another kiss. He got his fingers back, wiping them over his boyfriend's length. He still hadn't touched him there, after all. "You have a condom?"

Crowley smiled, and held Hanakael's hand in his. "From what I got, you were leading an isolated life. Half by choice, half by others' choice." He kissed his knuckles. "That's far away now."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 04/11/18, 03:40 pm

Castiel thought about it for a second, grabbed his pants to fumble into the pockets, and then sighed heavily. "No", he whispered, while laying his forehead against Dean's torso. "I don't think we store them inside the couch either."

Hanakael remained thoughtful for a moment, and even seemed concerned. "Crowley- You said my soul was... artificial. Does this mean our contract didn't work?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/11/18, 04:40 pm

Dean let out a chuckle, and patted Castiel's hair with his non-dirty hand. "Thank God we don't. That'd make everything even more embarrassing." He reached for his own pants, and fumbled around with the pockets until he actually found a single condom laying around. He let out a victorious sound and showed it to his boyfriend with a big smile. "Always ready! That way I won't get you pregnant", he joked.

Crowley sighed. "It didn't. But I am working on it - and I will get to work." He smirked. "No soul can escape from my claws when I grab it. Yours, artificial or not, makes no exception", he purred.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 04/11/18, 04:59 pm

Castiel rolled his eyes, holding back a snort. "I wouldn't mind doing it without one, but- not on the couch." He took the condom from Dean to unwrap it, and he rolled it down his boyfriend's length, gently squeezing him through the fabric, all the way down.

Hanakael smiled back. "Good." He sighed. "I have no memory of that supposedly previous life you're talking about. I wouldn't want the same to happen if I were to die in this life."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/11/18, 05:12 pm

"Yeah, that stuff would never go away from the couch-" Dean's answer was interrupted by a quiet, aroused hiss that he let out as he felt Castiel roll down the condom over his shaft. He bit his lower lip, looking up at him. "C'mon", he gently urged him.

"It won't. I'll make sure of it." Crowley smiled again to him and let go of his hand, suddenly, to make space on the table for their dinner. "Remember you owe me something, for the missed... appetizers", he added lightly, when the waiter was gone.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum