-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

3 - I think I love you

2 posters

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

3 - I think I love you - Page 11 Empty Re: 3 - I think I love you

Post by Mary 14/10/18, 12:03 am

"..." Hanakael cleared his throat at that last comment. "I was- referring to my desire before last week-end," he clarified a bit awkwardly. Damn. He couldn't get the image of Crowley pinned down on his desk off his mind now, no matter how hard he tried.

"No," Castiel protested softly. "I just- the arm thing feels a bit too formal. Like a wedding, or something," he explained a bit sheepishly, before he cleared his throat.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/10/18, 12:14 am

Crowley raised a brow at him. His smirk didn't leave his lips, though. "I see", he commented calmly, before drying up his glass and putting it down on the table. "I must admit it was quite flattering, to notice the first... flames, of this desire of yours", he purred. "Can't say I got much of a better hold of myself, hm, darling?" He smiled. "After all, you do look good enough to eat. Which I did."

Dean blinked again. Then he relaxed a bit, letting out a chuckle. "Well, you aren't wrong about that", he admitted sheepishly as well. "I can still hold your hand, though?", he asked hurriedly. He liked to hold Castiel's hand. And in fact he didn't seem keen on letting it go as he walked with him out of the door and through the corridors and halls to get to the Impala.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/10/18, 09:44 am

Hanakael pressed his lips together, trying to hold back a smile. "I hope this situation won't ever tarnish our collaboration, nor that the latter will... hold you down," he ended in a whisper. Crowley was far too attractive and desirable for his own safety. The lengths he was willing to go for that man were almost scaring him.

"You can, yes," Castiel answered with a soft smile, while he gently squeezed Dean's hand in his. "Where are we going to?" He had let Dean decide of their first date, since he was, after all, the one with more experience in that matter.
Meg had 'nicely' told him a while back that his idea of dates were kinda boring anyway.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/10/18, 10:05 am

Crowley chuckled. "As if something trivial like workplace decency would ever stop me, darling." He held Hanakael's gaze for a long minute, smirk widening. "The only thing I'd allow to hold me down right now are your nice hands", he purred. "Or maybe I should be the one doing the restraining. We will see."

Dean smiled. And tried to hide a wider smile, actually, as Castiel asked him that one question. "Oh, you will see", he simply answered, opening up the car. "First, though, we're going to have dinner. I hope you're alright with that - my stomach is sad and empty right now."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/10/18, 10:35 am

Hanakael bit his lower lip, barely hiding his smile this time. "Well, I fear I still have a lot to learn in that field, Crowley," he worded out carefully.

Castiel held back a chuckle. "I'm alright with that, yes. So. What are we having for dinner, then?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/10/18, 10:56 am

"I know that much", Crowley answered haughtily, getting up from his armchair. He slowly walked up to Hanakael, and stopped right behind him, sliding his hands on his shoulders. "But I am here to teach you, after all. Am I not, darling?", he whispered in his ear.

"You remember that place you pointed at me the other Sunday?" It wasn't a fancy restaurant of any kind, no. But a quiet, nice place, intimate and warm. Dean had immediately thought that could be date material. "I managed to get a table for ourselves. On the outside", he added, turning to smile to Castiel. He was grateful the weather was quite good!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/10/18, 11:01 am

Hanakael shivered from that touch, that tone, and that voice so close to his ear. "You are the best teacher I could have wished for," he answered a bit playfully as well.

Castiel's smile widened. "So it's not too expensive, really?" He had loved the place from just looking at it, but hadn't looked at the prices, from fear to be bummed if it turned out to be a fancy restaurant.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/10/18, 11:12 am

Crowley let out a small laugh. "Oh, sweetheart. You don't even know how much right you are", he murmured, hands sliding down Hanakael's arms. "And you're just one lesson in. By the tenth, I am expecting you to build me an altar, kneel before me and make sacrifices." He was kidding of course. ... or was he.

"Nope", Dean answered merrily, driving off on the main road. "And even if it was, you're not going to worry. I put some money on the side - and you are not going to pay for stuff tonight. I invited you out, I do that", he immediately added, to cut any protest!

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/10/18, 11:19 am

Hanakael chuckled, and looked up to Crowley, amusement and longing clear in his eyes. "I'm looking forward for our next lesson, then." Well. Joke aside, it sounded like Crowley wanted him around for a while!

Castiel had tried to protest, yet sighed. "Alright. I'll pay for dinner another time," he said, though, with a soft smile.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/10/18, 11:35 am

Crowley was inwardly flinching because, yes, it had exactly sounded like he wanted Hanakael around for a good while. What the bloody hell was wrong with him? He had to find a way to change the situation in his favour again. "We'll get to it", he purred, dipping down to kiss his neck. "First, Hana, be a dear and tell me. Is there anything, hypothetically speaking, for which you'd be ready to sell your soul?"
Well, that was a sure way to prove to himself that this was just another dumbass human being, right?

"Well, you will have to ask me out on a date first", Dean answered, throwing a cheeky smile to Castiel. He parked the car outside the restaurant and stepped out of it.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/10/18, 11:43 am

Hanakael shivered, a sudden sense of forbidden danger rushing through his spine. Yet... this felt also very thrilling at once. "How about you ask me this question again in a few weeks?" he whispered, while he turned around to look at Crowley. He was smiling, though. Let's be fair, he had a pretty steady idea of his answer, but he'd rather wait for a bit before telling Crowley that he'd definitely sell his soul for a steady relationship with him, if given a chance.

Castiel held back a smile, and got out of the car as well. He walked to Dean soon enough, to gently grab his hand once again.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/10/18, 11:57 am

Crowley blinked. Well, good job there Hanakael. To surprise a half-millennium old demon is no easy task, especially this one. He got a hold of himself quickly, and simply raised a brow at the younger man. "If that would help you decide, of course", he politely answered, smiling at him. "Well then. Back to our lesson now, hm?" He gently rubbed his fingers against the naked part of Hanakael's neck, teasing him.

Dean beamed as Castiel took his hand in his again. He smiled brightly at him, gently holding his hand back as he made its way in the restaurant. They got pointed towards their table by a waiter, who left them menus and lit up the candle.
Yep, this was going to be a candlelit dinner out on a terrace under a clear, dark and starry sky.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/10/18, 12:10 pm

Hanakael licked his lower lip, and repressed another shiver. "What shall it be this time?" He asked in a low voice, smiling at his boss.

Castiel's eyes probably glinted with wonder when they were shown to their table, and his smile became a bit more sheepish, once he sat down. "This looks very romantic," he told Dean after they were given the menus. "... Dean there are no prices on my menu."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/10/18, 12:22 pm

Crowley's chuckle sounded almost menacing. "Improvisation and surprise, mostly." He got his hands off Hanakael - for how hard as it sounds - and walked around so he could be in front of his lover. He folded his arms behind his back, smirking down at him. "What do you think about a change of location?"

"It does", Dean agreed, sitting down. He stared at Castiel, taking in just how handsome he looked under that light, and how much he loved his shy smile. He cleared his throat and grabbed his menu, flipping the pages around.
Sweating a bit. "I know it doesn't. It's under control. Choose your dishes", he answered, still smiling.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/10/18, 12:30 pm

Hanakael nodded and stood up swiftly. "I'll follow you." He felt a tiny ounce of nervousness rising inside of his guts, in a positive way. What could his lover have planned for him?

Castiel frowned slightly. "What do you mean it's under control? Do you have the prices?" He tried to take a glance at Dean's menu, who did have the prices. It was probably a nice, affordable place, buuut there were still some pricey meals on the menu too. Free for Castiel to pick.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/10/18, 12:38 pm

Crowley hummed. He was always pleased with that ready obedience Hanakael showed to him. He turned on his heels, walking off. "Put your coat on. We're going to have a good ride, me and you." He grabbed his keys and coat, calling for his driver as well.

"I do and- hey, hey! Don't do that", Dean reproached him as he moved the menu out of his boyfriend's vision field. Yes, it was mostly pretty affordable, but he didn't want for Castiel to feel forced to pick the less expensive stuff just cause! "I swear it's affordable. I promise I am not selling a kidney so that you can eat in a fancy place", he said, smiling brightly as he held the menu away from him. "Choose without a worry!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/10/18, 12:43 pm

Hanakael blinked, taken aback by the suggestion. "We're getting out?" he asked, trying to get more clues about that second lesson. He did put his coat back on, though, and was still ready to follow Crowley.

Castiel pressed his lips together, pouting a bit, but he sat back properly on his chair. "You'll tell me if I pick something too expensive, won't you?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/10/18, 01:45 pm

Crowley hid a smile. "We are getting out", he simply answered, showing Hanakael the way out. "As I said. Improvisation and surprise. Just follow my lead." He got into the car, waiting for his lover to join him as he whispered something to the driver.

"Sure!" Sure not. A small smile was still playing on Dean's lips as he chose his own course and closed the menu, still keeping it tight in his hand. He rested his chin on his free hand and his elbow on the table, getting lost a bit as he stared at his boyfriend. Lovestruck.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/10/18, 01:54 pm

Hanakael climbed into the car, a bit lost. He would study the streets they would drive through really carefully, if it could help him to guess where they might be going, and why.

Castiel was still hesitating for his dish for a bit, but he finally closed his menu, and blinked when he noticed Dean had been staring at him. A smile blossomed on his lips while he adverted his gaze. "So you've picked already?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/10/18, 02:15 pm

Crowley smiled, but he didn't say anything to help his lover. He limitted himself in glancing out of the window with aa bored look while his hand sneaked on Hanakael's thigh, rubbing against the cloth of his pants, slowly making its way up near to his crotch. After what felt like a whole fifteen minutes, the car finally stopped in an underground parking lot in the centre of the city. Being pretty late, nobody was really around - and the place seemed pretty secluded anyway. Crowley nodded at the driver, who simply nodded back and silently left the car. After some seconds of silence, the demon finally spoke. "First choice of the night, darling. Are you ready?", he purred.

"You're not on the menu, right? I am a bit put off by that, honestly", Dean answered, still smiling kindly at Castiel. He winked at him. "I chose, yes. I'll get the steak. What about you?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/10/18, 02:26 pm

Hanakael was hard by the time the car stopped, so he had been sort of nervous about having to get out, but then... he understood. And wet his lips slowly, before he turned to Crowley. "Is there any chance we might be heard, or are you keeping that for a later 'lesson'?" He would lie if he said he wasn't being turned on by how bold that suggestion was.

Castiel snorted at Dean's first comment, then shook his head. "I'm taking the lamb. To try." Besides, he guessed (hoped) it wasn't too expensive. "...I'm a bit curious about that big pie they have for dessert, though," he said, with a soft smile.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/10/18, 02:38 pm

Crowley bit his lower lip to hold back a smirk. "Are you all that against being heard, sweetheart?", he purred lowly, slowly turning to face Hanakael. His hand never left his thigh. "That's not really my main concern. But so... I am guessing getting down and dirty in this car, which was going to be my first question to you tonight, is your choice?" He lifted his free hand to hook his fingers in his tie, pulling on the knot.

"On that I am plenty of curious too", Dean answered, maybe with too much enthusiasm. He called over the waiter so that he could get their orders, and then went back staring at Castiel again.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/10/18, 02:47 pm

Hanakael swallowed hard, but held back a smile. "I have to admit that came as a surprise, just like you said. But if this is what you want to do... I'll be happy to try that with you." He felt bold enough in that moment to try to steal a kiss from Crowley's lips.

Castiel's smile became shy again. "I've been dreaming of this for months, you know."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 14/10/18, 03:08 pm

Crowley growled his approval against his lover's lips and let him steal that kiss. Since staying passive was just against his nature though, he dived into it, pushing Hanakael against the car door, forcing his legs open so that he could settle in between them. He nipped and sucked on his lips, making it a fierce kiss.

Dean's smile softened. "Likewise", he answered, reaching for Castiel's hand to hold it. "All the time spent on being jealous sick of people that were bold enough to ask you out - and now, here I am." He sighed. "It feels so right."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 14/10/18, 03:13 pm

Hanakael had almost let out a yelp when he felt slammed against the car door, and awkwardly tried to find a comfortable position for his legs on that backseat, but he didn't dwell on it for too long. His mind was clouded by that rising desire he got from that heated kiss with Crowley, as well as that welcomed friction against his crotch, for he was painfully hard by now.

Castiel smiled back at Dean. "Why did you set me up on blind dates then, if it made you feel mad about it?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next