Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

3 - I think I love you

2 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

3 - I think I love you Empty 3 - I think I love you

Post by Mary 17/09/18, 09:54 pm

A few weeks, even a month after those holidays, Castiel and Dean were back into their weekly routine. They would go out on some week-ends, and slump on others, such like this very Friday night. While they were sitting on the couch, Cas got a text message, and looked at it almost instantly, before he held back a chuckle and wrote back.

And, since time had passed, Hanakael had had the chance to help Crowley with some files, and even to watch him at a few trials. That man really was one of a kind. Not only was he smart, or full of charms, but he was also really, really good at his job. All the more reasons to admire him!
Well. Hana didn't exactly realize he admired him a bit too much. Especially given that the weather was getting warmer, and that more than once, he had witnessed Crowley taking off his jacket in front of him, while he was reporting to him in his office. Like on this Friday evening, because he was summarizing whatever his boss needed to know before the week-end, and he might have lost the ending of his current sentence.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

3 - I think I love you Empty Re: 3 - I think I love you

Post by Gravirei 17/09/18, 10:13 pm

Dean loved his daily routine at Castiel's side. He really did! He cherished every little thing they did together - from the nights at the cinema, to the evenings with Chinese take-away, to the Sunday afternoons spent strolling in the city center, simply chatting and laughing away. One thing he didn't like? His increasing, constant thinking about his protégé. Oh, he was stupid, but to a certain point. He knew what it was. No way he'd tell it, but he knew. Another thing he didn't like? Castiel's new messaging habit. He gazed at him when he felt him chuckle and tap away on his phone, and felt an unwelcome bite of jealousy make his stomach turn. He pushed it away, scoffing at himself for the stupidity of it - Cas was not his own! He had friends, and a life. And that was only good for him. So he smiled, and asked curiously, "What you laughing at?"

Crowley, as observed, was anything but stupid. On the contrary, he was known to be the observant type - nothing, not even the smallest details could escape him and his cold eyes. Reason for which he had more than noticed Hanakael's lingering gazes whenever he lost a layer of clothing, and he took oh so much delight in them he had decided not to address it. Ok, maybe he was doing that a bit on purpose. This one evening wasn't any different. He hid a smirk behind his hand as he carelessly put his jacket on the desk. "Hana. The words are on your paper", he teased him maliciously.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 17/09/18, 10:20 pm

"It's just- You know, this guy, Gadreel, who you put me on a blind date with a while back. He's into movies a lot, and texts me when he's seen something terrible." And Cas seemed really fond of that habit of his new friend, because he smiled again a bit more when his phone pinged.

"I- Sorry!" Hanakael blurted out. He looked down quickly to his notes, and finished what he was saying. But he was definitely flustered, and given how serious he was usually, it was sort of cute to witness.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 17/09/18, 10:30 pm

Dean hummed in understanding. Ahh, that's what it was then! Well. He was glad one of his multiple blind dates had gone well at least! Really, he was. "That's nice!", he observed, still smiling. "I remember Gadreel. I met him in the bar where I work. He's a fun guy", he admitted out loud, looking away from Castiel, drinking from his beer nonchalantly.

Crowley's grin only threatened to grow larger at that adorable display from that usually stern man. He half-heartedly listened to the rest of his apprentice's notes, humming in agreement. "Those are nicely put, Hana. What about the other case, though? The one we're going through with Sanders." He needed to be sure now. Was his young colleague just losing his words because he felt intimidated, or because he got lost admiring the view? He encouraged him to go on with his impressions, and brought a hand to his own tie, to loosen up the knot a bit.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 17/09/18, 10:49 pm

"He is," Castiel replied distractedly, while still chatting with Gadreel. He was completely oblivious to Dean's discomfort. "He's actually offering me to go watch a movie next Tuesday night. Do you want to come too?" He had completely forgotten Dean was supposed to work on that evening.

Hanakael had no issue when discussing the case with Crowley, and even held his gaze a few times. His words came out slower though when he got caught into the mesmerizing view of Crowley tugging slightly on his tie. He cleared his throat. "And that- this document is what will probably make this case hot- I mean hard-more difficult to deal with," he said a bit awkwardly.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 17/09/18, 10:58 pm

Dean froze slightly, his posture getting a bit more rigid. "... I'm working on Tuesday night, you hamster", he answered after a couple of seconds of stunned silence, forcing out a laugh as he poked him. "Go on yourself, don't worry." He forced himself to tone it down. He was happy if Castiel had found someone else to go out with. Just because he was his roommate and guardian, it didn't mean he had to be stuck with him!

Crowley chuckled. Oh. Then he was watching him, hm. Interesting. "That's an interesting word you picked", he observed lightly as he finally undid his tie, letting it hang around his neck. "Do you think we will have problems? I actually figured that document you speak about will be our winning card." He started to explain just why he thought that, as he undid a couple of buttons of his shirt as well. Just a couple. He did not want Hana to get an heart attack. Yet.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 17/09/18, 11:01 pm

"Oh, right, I'm sorry," Castiel replied, a bit embarrassed. "If the movie's nice, I'll go back again with you on another night, if you wish."

Hanakael listened to him, a bit flustered with embarrassment. Yet, he registered every single word of what Crowley was saying, but his eyes didn't leave his crafty fingers. In fact, he even bit on his lower lip. "That's quite- smart, Mister. I didn't see it that way."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 17/09/18, 11:12 pm

"It's ok", Dean just dismissed it with a gesture of his hand. He returned to his beer, silently finishing it in two gulps. Maybe a bit fast, but who cared, right? After all it was Sunday. And he worked on evenings, like a stupid idiot. So even if he got a bit of an hangover, it would have been fine! Everything was fine.

Crowley's gaze lowered, drawn to that little - and sensual - gesture. His lips twitched, but he still decided to play ignorant to that palpable sexual tension. "That would be called experience", he observed, making fun of him with a smirk. "I am sure you will learn plenty of things pretty soon. You are a clever boy, after all." He licked his own lower lip, in a seemingly mindless gesture.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 17/09/18, 11:22 pm

Castiel actually looked at Dean gulping down his beer. And pressed his lips together, worrying a bit. "Dean, you're growing more and more human- shouldn't you be more careful about the quantity of alcohol you drink?"

"I look forward to getting more from you...r experience, over time." Hana actually looked away at that point, all too aware he was making Crowley know about just how attractive he found him. There was no way his boss would return that feeling. He was just making a fool of himself.

Last edited by Mary on 06/10/18, 06:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 17/09/18, 11:29 pm

Dean simply shrugged. "I have always been able to keep up with my alcohol just fine. Even back when I was human", he answered, a bit more flatly than usual. It was true. He was getting more and more human - that thought just added to the frustration he felt in that moment.

When Hanakael looked away, Crowley felt free to finally grin. His suspicions had found a stable ground, and that made him feel quite... satisfied, to be honest. Granted, if he had to count all the people that glanced at him and found him attractive he'd lose an entire day, but Hana was so young. So desirable. He couldn't not feel flattered. And he couldn't deny that his intern was definitely, terribly attractive. Good for him that he was better at hiding his glances! "I'm glad you think that way. Because, you see...", he answered nonchalantly, with a smile, "... I was thinking of offering you a more stable contract."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/09/18, 07:09 am

"Oh. Okay," Cas replied a bit awkwardly. He surveyed Dean for a little while more, beforehm he cleared his throat. His friend was obviously upset about something, but he had learned over time it was no use to pester him about it. "What do you want to eat for tonight? He asked, in a poor attempt to cheer him up.

Hanakael faced back Crowley, blinking with surprise. But he soon beamed at that idea. "It would be my pleasure, sir. I couldn't dream of a better opportunity."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/09/18, 08:47 am

Dean seemed to use those silent moments to reflect on something, really hard. In the end, he just sighed, and turned to Castiel with one of his regular, warm smiles, visibly relaxed after his thinking session. "I'm feeling lazy - what about Mac'n Cheese, like the good old times?", he grinned.

"I know", Crowley answered candidly. It was no use being modest - every young lawyer would have sold his soul to be given that opportunity. "I'll suggest we wait for the natural end of your apprentice contract - after that, we will be able to discuss about it." He smirked to Hanakael.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/09/18, 08:39 pm

"Nice. I'll get dinner ready," Castiel said, before he stood up to prepare dinner for the both of them. He was humming on his way, like he always did a bit when cooking.

"Thank you, sir," Hanakael replied with a smile. "Did you want to know anything else about the state of our files? It's getting quite late." He knew Crowley to leave at specific times on the end of the week.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/09/18, 08:49 pm

Dean smiled at Castiel as he went off to cook, his expression softening. He still felt his stomach twist at the thought that he had a date on Tuesday, but, really. What could he even say? He slumped on the couch a bit. "Do you need any help?", he asked then suddenly, feeling guilty for not having asked sooner.

"No. This is fine", Crowley answered, finally getting up from his armchair. He buttoned back his shirt and effortlessly knotted his tie back, and grabbed his jacket. "Do you want a lift?" He always made it a point to ask that one question, just in case Hanakael ever changed his mind.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/09/18, 08:59 pm

"Set the table, it'll be ready soon," Cas shouted back at him, still busy watching over their food.

"... Actually, if you don't mind- yes," Hanakael replied, before licking his lower lip a bit nervously. "I mean- you don't have to drop me down in front of my building. Even a couple blocks away will be fine."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/09/18, 09:15 pm

Dean got up and quickly arranged the table, pulling out dishes, glasses, beers and cutlery. "Hmm, what a super nice smell! Restaurant worthy", he joked, even though his stomach was grumbling.

Crowley followed that gesture with visible interest. Then he met Hanakael's eyes again. "Please. I will accompany you exactly where you need to go. Do you think I am that cheap?" He pulled on his jacket, straightening it and walking away from the table, to get to the door. "Are you coming?", he asked, glancing back at him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/09/18, 09:17 pm

Castiel snorted, and brought the pan to the table. "Beer again, Dean? You know that it kills your flat stomach, right?" Eh. This Cas was studying medicine.

"Yes," Hanakael said, readily standing up to get out with Crowley. He did lock his files back in his own office though, before he followed his boss out of the building.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/09/18, 09:36 pm

Dean smirked at him, raising a brow. "You really think that's a risk", he asked, before flexing. "Look at that! I eat like a pig, I drink alcohol, and I do sports. Nothing can kill me!" Well, he wasn't a health freak like his brother, nor went for a run every morning - but he did like himself well enough to wish to keep his well toned body like it was.

Crowley guided him to his car, where he asked Hanakael to give the address to the driver. Driver that was always dreadfully silent, whatever happened and whatever he was told. Then he sat comfortably in the backseats, crossing his legs. "I've never asked. Do you have a flat?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/09/18, 09:47 pm

Castiel did smile back to Dean, but his smile faltered progressively. "It won't be like that if you turn human fully," he warned him, a bit grim.

"Yes," Hanakael replied, a bit awkwardly, before he whispered an address to a driver. "It's not really big, but I wanted to move in a bit closer to my university." But the Davis definitely lived near enough to Crowley's office. And they were definitely not driving that way.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/09/18, 10:02 pm

Dean's smile faltered as well. "I guess", he muttered, frowning as he concentrated on his dish. He started eating silently, apparently hesitating, before managing to ask the question that was just there, on the tip of his tongue. "So - is the Tuesday hing a date or?" He asked it with a teasing smirk, waggling his eyebrows a bit. Not giving out how he actually felt about it.

Crowley did notice that, and he didn't miss the chance to point it out. "Your family doesn't live far away from your University either. Or my office. But you still decided to get a flat?", he asked casually. His grin telling he imagined just right what the reason was.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/09/18, 10:09 pm

"... Oh. No, I- no." Castiel seemed sort of... hurt by something regarding either that 'date', or Dean's words. "Gad and I are just friends." He was actually still bummed about Dean's habit of... trying to find him a love life. Which he only wanted with him.

Hanakael massaged his neck. "You know how my father is. I needed to breathe a bit." He took a deep breath. "He disapproved, of course." He bit down his other comments. His father was a terrible person.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/09/18, 10:17 pm

Dean... actually was unable to not show some level of relief at those words. As a matter of fact, he didn't even do like his usual - sigh loudly and chastize Castiel about how he should at least try to date someone once. He just hummed in understanding. "I see then", he commented, trying hard to kick the glee bubbling in his stomach away. He was actually kind of disgusted by himself in that moment, so he abruptly changed topic. "Oh! Would you like some pie? I bought it yesterday morning", he grinned.

Crowley snorted, finding hilarious how much Hanakael was trying to keep himself at bay. "Your father is a prick", he said candidly, after some full seconds of silence. "So I fully understand your need for independence." He wasn't one to keep his thoughts for himself. Nor to sweeten the pill.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/09/18, 10:24 pm

"... And there are still leftovers?" Castiel arched a brow, and finally smiled. "What's the trick? It made you sick, didn't it?" Well, thankfully Dean always knew when to change the subject!

Hanakael held back a smile. "And yet, you don't know the worst part." He hesitated for a bit. "I know he's a bit resentful for- how much I took from my mother. Being racist towards your own son is a bit sick, don't you think?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/09/18, 10:35 pm

"Ha-ha, funny", Dean answered mockingly, rolling his eyes. "It's just - not my favourite, that's it!" He smirked. "But if you don't want it", he added immediately, getting up, "I can eat it aaall by myself!"

Crowley arched a brow. "Really", he simply answered, his voice calm. His cold eyes scrutinized Hanakael attentively, so much that it almost looked as if he was staring into his soul. Then his lips twitched in a smile. "He sure likes to spit in the plate where he eats", he observed. "Getting your mother pregnant and then hating the way his progeny looks like her. I dislike hypocrits with a passion."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/09/18, 10:59 pm

Castiel laughed kindly. "Come on, let's share it." He went up to fetch two spoons, assuming they would it it right from the box. And then gave said box a long look. "... Less than a quarter left. I somehow feel relieved," he said with amusement.

Hanakael held back a cold smile. "Yeah. Well. At least he married her. And doesn't treat her too bad." He sighed softly. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't bother you with such stuff."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next