Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

3 - I think I love you

2 posters

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

3 - I think I love you - Page 7 Empty Re: 3 - I think I love you

Post by Mary 23/09/18, 11:57 pm

Castiel's smile was sheepish as well, even though more on the awkward side. "Yeah. Let's do that. I'll- text you." He reluctantly parted away from Dean, so he could go back to class. He did offer him one last, shy smile before going back inside the classroom.
And, even though he swiftly closed the door behind him, Dean could hear a faint roar rising up from inside, as well as the teacher's voice, desperately trying to get everyone to calm down.

Hanakael nodded slowly. "I haven't," he confirmed. My... flirts never got me that far," he explained, a bit awkwardly.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/09/18, 12:20 am

Dean stood there, frozen on the spot with his stupidly happy smile as he waved at Castiel. And chuckled, embarrassed when he heard that uproar coming from the class once the doors where closed again. He walked off and out of the building, feeling like he was literally floating two meters from the ground.

"You don't have to worry, Hana." Crowley cooed to him, walking to sit next to him. He gently caressed his thigh with his non-dirty hand, squeezing the skin. "I'll be gentle, with the preparations. And afterwards, too... if you wish." He licked his lips, holding his gaze.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/09/18, 09:18 am

On that same evening, Castiel himself was a bit giddy when he texted Dean once again, to tell him he was coming home. He might have even stopped at the bakery around the corner to get a cherry pie for his- he should ask Dean if he could think of him as his boyfriend, now. The thought itself brought a smile to his lips. Soon enough, he was opening the apartment door, and cleared his throat. "I'm home!"

Hanakael shivered under that touch, and smiled back at Crowley. "I- won't mind if it you get carried away. I want you to enjoy it as well."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/09/18, 10:03 am

Dean was waiting for him since he had gotten that last one text message, eagerly sitting on the couch. He couldn't stay still a single moment, and he kept glancing and the clock as he nervously tapped his foot on the floor. When he finally heard Castiel's voice he jumped off the couch to walk up to him, with a bright - albeit shy - smile. "Hey", he greeted him.

Crowley simply smirked. "How could I not enjoy myself", he purred, eyes admiring Hanakael's body as he got up, nudged his thighs aside and knelt in front of him. He held his gaze as his fingers probed at his entrance, gently, simply pressing and then releasing, to get him to relax a bit. "You never did this on your own, darling?", he asked in a whisper.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/09/18, 11:20 am

"Hi," Castiel sheepishly replied. He took off his jacket, and his shoes, before he walked up to Dean. After hesitating a bit, he straightened up a bit to kiss him for the second time.

Hanakael bit on his lower lip, and shook his head. He managed to relax a bit under Crowley slow, soothing touch, but was still sort-of-nervous because it was a first, to him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/09/18, 12:44 pm

Dean smiled softly into the kiss, wrapping his arms around Castiel once again. He savoured that long-awaited moment by making that kiss soft, kind and loving, lips molding against Castiel's again and again.

Crowley hummed, glad to notice that Hanakael had relaxed a bit, but not deeming it enough yet. "You should have. Give a bit of space to your urges, sweetheart - I promise it feels great", he purred as he slowly dipped down. Holding his gaze, he opened his mouth and let his tongue peek out, giving a long lick to Hanakael's length.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/09/18, 12:54 pm

With his arms wrapped around Dean as well, Castiel kept kissing him for a long while, before he had to part from him to breathe a bit. But he remained against him, smiling softly. "I love you," he whispered again, relaxing completely against his now completely human angel.

Hanakael was about to say something, but his eyes widened with disbelief when he saw, and felt Crowley teasing him with his tongue. He bit back a moan, still holding his lover's gaze.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/09/18, 01:13 pm

Dean hid a smile against Castiel's forehead as he kissed it softly. "I love you too", he whispered back, holding his protégé-turned-boyfriend against his chest, gently running his hand on his back in a soothing motion.

Crowley threw yet another smirk in Hanakael's direction. He kept teasing his length with his tongue, flicking it over the tip as he slowly breached into him with one single finger, proceeding as carefully as he could.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/09/18, 01:28 pm

Castiel sighed softly upon hearing Dean saying it to him again, relieved once more. After a while, he took Dean's hand into his, and guided him to his bedroom, where he sat on the bed. "So... how was your day?" he asked, a bit awkwardly, with a soft smile.

Hanakael tried to keep it down, but really, it was hard (ha.) with how much of a tease Crowley was. He bit on his lower lip again, and sighed softly when he finally felt him inside of him, quickly adjusting to that odd sensation.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/09/18, 03:27 pm

Dean smiled at Castiel as he sat down on the bed as well, scooting closer. "It was... nice", he answered. "A colleague of mine showed me his sister's Facebook - she goes to your same class, apparently - and the picture of our first kiss is all over." He seemed quite embarrassed, but also giddy. Yeah, he had totally saved up that photo as a screensaver. "What about yours?", he asked then, reaching for his hand to hold it.

Crowley kept on working to make sure Hanakael relaxed as much as he could. He started moving that single finger in and out, slowly, sometimes bending it a bit to test his lover's limits. Meanwhile he finally took the tip of his length in his mouth with a low hum, sucking on it.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/09/18, 04:11 pm

"... Oh god." Castiel snorted, actually facepalming at that thought. "Wait, so you mean there's a picture of our first kiss going around campus? Now I get why people were giving me weird looks on the bus"

Hanakael felt like a mess. A mess of shame, pleasure, and odd arousal from being taken care of by Crowley in such a way. He forced his eyes open, to take in the sight of his... boss pleasuring him with his mouth. Damn, was that hot.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/09/18, 05:34 pm

Dean laughed, scratching his neck. "Apparently, yeah. Your classmates want to vote us as best Campus Couple of the month, at least giving credit to the comments underneath the photo." He seemed to find the iea rather cute, actually. He glanced behind Castiel, smelling something. "... is that cherry pie?"

Crowley loved to have all that attention on himself. He kept his smirk and devious comments for himself though, as he finally entered Hanakael with a second finger, adding a scissoring motion to the mix. And trying to locate his sweet spot as well, as he bobbed his head to take more and more of him in his mouth.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/09/18, 05:49 pm

"..." Castiel held back a smile, and revealed the pie from the bakery bag he had brought it in. "I- know you like this one a lot, so I bought one on my way home."

Hanakael kept moaning, unable to keep it down now. He even let out a startled cry when Crowley found his prostate. He cursed to every single God out there because it felt so good, he almost didn't want it to stop or move on.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/09/18, 06:19 pm

Dean beamed. "Well - that's nice! We'll have dessert for tonight!" He rubbed his hands eyeing the pie, then his gaze softened as he looked at Castiel. "What, are you already trying to be the best boyfriend?", he laughed, kindly making fun of him. Yes, he had just called him his boyfriend.

Crowley growled, actually going as far as taking Hanakael's whole length down his throat. He felt awfully pleased by those delicious noises, and hated how much that affected him. He kept pressing down on his prostate, rhythmically, with both fingers, until he felt enough safe to get in a third one.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/09/18, 06:41 pm

Castiel smiled for good, avoiding Dean's gaze. Yet, yes, hearing Dean calling him his boyfriend had just filled his heart with glee. "Maybe. I felt really... Happy today. Relieved, even."

It was almost too much. Hana was clenching his fists on the bed sheets, and barely managed to utter proper words. "C-Crowley, you might... want to slow down," he moaned, trying hard, really hard, not to come right away. He might absolutely fail if he met his lover's eyes right now.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/09/18, 07:38 pm

"Well, you have no idea how relieved I felt too!" Dean laughed, bumping his fist against Castiel's shoulder. "When you didn't mention the song in the middle of the mixtape, I... I thought that maybe you had just decided not to mention it. Out of politeness", he added, looking away. "What made you notice it, by the way?"

Crowley abruptly stopped all his ministrations, fingers slipping out of Hanakael's entrance. His gaze was hungry and feral as he lifted it up, to meet his lover's hazed eyes. "Wouldn't it be more cruel if I stopped?", he asked, his voice raspy. He smiled, licking his lips slowly. "Besides, I did tell you I'd pamper you, didn't I, darling? That offer includes far more than one orgasm." He slipped his fingers into him once again, but kept them still, grinding against his prostate.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/09/18, 08:16 pm

"... I asked Charlie if she knew the title, because I really liked it and wanted it on my phone as well," Castiel replied, looking embarrassed. "I had no idea you could sing that well. You always sing off tune at the karaoke"

Hanakael bit on his lips, and closed his eyes to focus on that delicious feeling again. Soon enough, he came for Crowley for the first time, while a shiver or pleasure ran through his body. He felt somewhat ashamed, yet loved it, oddly enough.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/09/18, 08:26 pm

Dean chuckled. "That would be because I am usually drunk as hell when I go over to the karaoke - and because I don't really care either." His smile got sheepish once again. "So you... well, she noticed the changed words?"

Crowley drank in the sight of Hanakael coming undone under his fingers, and felt a shiver run over him as well. "Well, if that isn't one of the prettiest things I've ever seen", he purred, getting his fingers out again and cleaning them from the lube on his own aching member. He kneeled on the bed this time, and leant down to kiss his lover's stomach. "Whenever you're ready... round number two is on the way", he whispered against his skin.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/09/18, 08:35 pm

Castiel ran a hand through his hair. "She did. She had me listen to the original so I could realize how...sweet your cover was. And what it probably meant. I'm sorry it took me so long to realize it."

Hanakael held back a breathless chuckle, and looked down to Crowley, his eyes still filled with lust. "Let me- get ready again, and I'm all yours," he whispered.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/09/18, 08:51 pm

Dean was still looking away. "It was - sappy, I know, but I felt like it was a good way to... let you know without going through the strain of actually saying it out loud." He let out a small laugh. "I guess I was a bit of a coward."

"Such sweet words for such a dirty thing", Crowley whispered back with a smirk. He gently took a hold of Hanakael's manhood to slowly start to pump it while he kept kissing his stomach.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 24/09/18, 09:22 pm

"Well. I was just as much of a coward as you were." Castiel sighed, and finally turned to Dean. "I've had a crush on you since the day you've appeared to me in this room. And I've kept silent about it, even though it pained me."

Hanakael chuckled, and bit his lip again. It didn't take long for him to be stimulated again, letting out longing sighs under Crowley's skilled touches.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 24/09/18, 10:18 pm

Dean blinked, turning towards Castiel as well. He did smile at him though, looking almost shy. "Well... according to Bobby, I appeared because I had fallen in love with you first", he confessed. His smile got larger, and a bit more insolent. "Even though... I thought you were suspicious and scared of me, the first time you saw me?", he teased his boyfriend, scooting closer to him and wrapping an arm around his waist.

"There we go, darling", Crowley murmured with a last kiss to Hanakael's stomach. He shifted a bit, pushing his lover a bit on the bed without any apparent struggle, and sat in between his legs. "Spread these, love", he ordered, tapping on his thigh.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 11/10/18, 09:14 am

Castiel held back a smile. "Who wouldn't be? You just popped into my room!" He leaned against Dean, though, and sighed softly. He even dared to wrap an arm around him too. "But... If you were in love with me back then already, does this mean you didn't know it?"

Hanakael didn't hesitate for a single bit, and opened his legs for Crowley. He did feel a little self-conscious about it, to be honest, but his desire for more came first. Crowley looked amazing, and beautiful; he couldn't wait for him to be inside of him now.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 11/10/18, 10:15 am

Dean's smile got shy once again. "I took a long time before realizing it", he answered honestly. "I have always had difficulties with... feelings in general. Aknowledging them, speaking about them and stuff. I probably gave you a hard time, didn't I?" He bashfully scratched his neck, looking away. "... and you, when did you... you know. Decided I wasn't scary and suspicious anymore? I mean - how did you fall in love?" He was wondering that a lot, since for him Castiel was just too perfect of a ray of sunshine to like him back!

Crowley let out a pleased hum in front of that obedience, and reached at his side to grab a packed condom. He held Hanakael's gaze as he tore the package with his teeth, effortlessly, and rolled the condom down his length. He let out a light hiss at the feeling. "Are you ready, darling?", he asked in a hushed whisper, eyes burning into the other man's.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 11/10/18, 10:28 am

Castiel smiled fondly. "It just came progressively, Dean. I- You know I've always found you attractive, but living with you, sharing things with you made me realize bit by bit that it was much more than a simple crush." He looked up to his angel. "I've come to love everything about you before you even found yourself a job."

Hanakael nodded softly, while he licked his lower lip, absent-minded. He was more than ready. In fact, the wait was almost painful to him by now.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next