1099.99 € 1999.99 €
Voir le deal

1 - Guardian Angel

2 posters

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

1 - Guardian Angel - Page 4 Empty Re: 1 - Guardian Angel

Post by Gravirei 29/08/18, 10:37 pm

Dean looked away from his brother. He scratched his chin, feigning a sudden and extreme interest towards a small hole he had spotted in the tapestry - and then, finally, he mumbled something that sounded close enough to a 'he did'.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 29/08/18, 10:42 pm

Sam let out a deep sight, while he rested himself in the sofa next to him, to run his hands over his face. "... Well it doesn't seem like he freaked out too much, but I'll have to tell dad about it." He was talking about Bobby, of course. He had just one father, and it was him, in that universe. "... Please tell me you don't feel human needs."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 29/08/18, 10:55 pm

Dean peeked towards his brother once again, flinching lightly when he heard about their father. "Do you really have to tell the old man about it?", he protested slightly, knowing fully well that yes, it was necessary. "No, I don't feel human needs. I am not hungry, nor thirsty, nor anything."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/08/18, 08:46 pm

Sam shrugged. "Maybe it's just a phase. You were probably meant to meet your human, like when Eileen appeared to me back in our human life?" He barely remembered it, but he did remember Eileen. Beautiful, magnificent, perfect Eileen.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/08/18, 09:13 pm

Dean hummed, crossing his arms on his chest. "Aah, right. It could be that, yes." He glanced at his brother, a mischevious smile on his face. "Oh, the time Eileen appeared to you, right. You mean the time you couldn't stop one second to blabber about how dashing and wonderful and nice she was?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/08/18, 09:19 pm

Sam couldn't help but blush a bit, as he adverted his gaze. "Oh come on, you weren't supposed to bring that up again!"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/08/18, 09:25 pm

Dean grinned, elbowing him a bit. "You're easy to tease and I have fun!" He loved to remind his brother of his biggest, most evident crush on their now coworker Eileen. "When are you going to ask her on a date anyway?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/08/18, 09:44 pm

"Never?" Sam sighed. "I mean... Eileen's basically my superior now, Dean. I fear it would be... inappropriate of me to ask her out. What if she feels weirded out by it?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/08/18, 09:51 pm

Dean rolled his eyes. "Man, you'll never know if you don't try", he said. "And besides, you're pining after her in the most visible, awkward way known to man. Girl's not stupid. She probably already thinks you are a weirdo. So why not give it a try!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/08/18, 10:00 pm

"... Maybe." Sam sighed, and massaged his neck, before he looked at his brother for a while. "Before that I want to make sure nothing's going to happen to you."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/08/18, 10:04 pm

Dean nodded. "I guess what we should do is wait a couple of days or something. See how it unravels. It's probably what you said - I was just supposed to be seen by Castiel, and that's all."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/08/18, 10:09 pm

Sam nodded. "I should get going, keep an eye on Kevin again. Poor child is so obsessed with his exams he might forget to sleep."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/08/18, 10:23 pm

"You should!" Dean shook his head. "He is totally an over-achiever. He seriously risks getting a nervous breakdown with all that study, and the obsession he has with getting high scores to go to Harvard. It's just not healthy! Get the guy to go out and get a girlfriend. What about that", he said, patting his brother's back. "And, don't worry too much about me. I'll see you later this week, and I am sure everything will be back to normal by then!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/08/18, 10:25 pm

Sam snorted, and nodded. "Oh, and... if you manage, try to get Castiel to rest a bit more too. I don'tk now if he's still doing that side job, but last time you told me about it, it seemed like it drained him."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/08/18, 10:32 pm

"Mh yeah, he is still working that job", Dean scoffed. Working in that café, adding to medicine studies, wasn't really kind on Castiel at all. "He can't quit it - he needs the income that he gets from that. But I am worried for his health. He doesn't eat well, he sleeps too little, and he feels lonely." His eyes widened slightly. "Oh, maybe that's why I materialized! He feels lonely!"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/08/18, 10:34 pm

"..." Sam laughed kindly. "Maybe. Maybe he needs somebody to keep him company, cook for him and watch over his sleep schedule, yes." He smiled again at Dean, and stood up. "Alright, I'll be going. Take care, okay?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/08/18, 10:48 pm

"Hey, you just described a housewife, dude. Nothing wrong with being one, but I am a friggin' angel." Dean smiled at Sam. "Yeah, I will. Do the same, alright?" He waved at him, and got back slumping on the couch.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/08/18, 11:03 pm

Sam held back a smirk, and looked one last time at Dean before he disappeared in a blink.

On the very next morning, Castiel was rushing out of his bedroom and out of the apartment too fast for his lecture to talk to Dean. And in fact, he hadn't thought about the fact he would also be out most of the evening working the early night shift at the coffee shop. He rested his head against the coffee machine, sighing. Just when something incredible happened to him, he had no time to experience it. Great. Wonderful.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/08/18, 11:09 pm

"Hey, now! What's with the long face?" Alright, alright. Castiel had heard that voice just for one evening, too short of a time for it to sound familiar already. But the grin and those green, mischevious eyes? Those were kind of a unique thing! Dean was leaning not very far from him, smiling widely. "How's it going?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 30/08/18, 11:14 pm

Castiel was startled at first, but then blinked, and panicked a bit. "Dean?!" He looked around, and lowered his voice. "I'm- What are you doing here?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 30/08/18, 11:26 pm

Dean blinked as well, tilting his head in confusion. Then he just shrugged. "I was bored at your place", he explained, matter-of-factly. "And I guessed I could just hop around and see how you were doing!" From Castiel's expression, though, he guessed he should have stayed home. "I... can go back, if you prefer", he added, worried to overstep his boundaries.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 31/08/18, 07:59 am

Castiel felt slightly lost for a moment, but he ended up sighing. Right, no one would be able to guess Dean was an angel. Why had he even panicked at all? "No it's- it's okay. Just sit behind the counter, if you don't mind? You're not supposed to be right beside me, in fact."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 31/08/18, 08:10 pm

Dean shrugged and did as he had been told, sitting down on a stool behind the counter. He seemed at ease, in that place, but his expression betrayed a bit of worry. He kept forgetting that, even though to him it was as if he knew Castiel since forever, the opposite wasn't quite true.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 31/08/18, 08:15 pm

Castiel wasn't that sensitive to other's feelings, but he ended up noticing Dean's uneasiness after a while. He sighed, and settled in front of him. "Look. I'm sorry, it's just- I'm trying to get used to all of... this." He had no idea that to a stranger's ears, it sounded like he and Dean were in some sort of relationship.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 31/08/18, 09:43 pm

Dean shook his head. "Hey, it's no problem. I understand you - It's just, it isn't easy for me either", he explained. "I was used to be invisible to you, and now I am here. All of a sudden. I feel kind of lost, and - well, I'd hate for you to feel forced to be with me."
Yeeeah, it totally sounded like they were lovers or something.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum