39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

1 - Guardian Angel

2 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

1 - Guardian Angel - Page 2 Empty Re: 1 - Guardian Angel

Post by Gravirei 26/08/18, 09:12 pm

"Dean. Just... just Dean", he answered, still staring perplexed at his own hands. Could it have to do with his demoting? He doubted it... yeah, no. Bobby couldn't be that mad at him. He lifted his gaze and briefly smiled back at Castiel.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 26/08/18, 09:17 pm

"... Dean," Castiel repeated, before he held back a smile. "And my mother told me I've been given an angelic name." He shook his head, and walked to his bedroom door. "Alright, I'm going to eat something quick. Why don't you... follow me, and tell me more about you?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/08/18, 09:25 pm

Dean shrugged off his confusion, deciding to save it for later. He smiled widely at Castiel, jumping down from his bed. "Well, technically you do have an angel name. And sure!" He followed him, ready to go. "I guess you will have some questions? I have to warn you, though - I have no idea about the meaning of life."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 26/08/18, 09:35 pm

Castiel held back a small chuckle, and shook his head once more. In fact, he wondered if he hadn't gone completely mad due to his lack of sleep. "So. Dean. Do you eat at all?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/08/18, 09:43 pm

Dean hummed. "I don't need to eat", he answered, after giving it a thought. "But I like to. Well, I like a lot of things I wouldn't need", he laughed, scratching his slightly scruffy chin. "That's why I get always reproached."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 26/08/18, 09:47 pm

Castiel tilted his head. "Like what, specifically?" Well. Angel or not, in that universe he was still an innocent bean. "Are mac'n cheese okay?" He didn't feel like cooking anything anyway - slamming these in a pan would already require much effort from him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/08/18, 10:05 pm

"That's ok with me!", Dean answered. Lazy dishes were more than alright in his book. Then he his a smirk behind his hand. "Well... um. Let's say I am a bit too friendly. I fool around too much. And I am not serious enough, I guess."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 26/08/18, 10:08 pm

"... That's it?" Castiel asked, arching a brow, as he slammed his mac in the pan. "So Heaven is strict after all," he sighed. He didn't like to have to come to terms with the idea that his mother was right.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/08/18, 10:21 pm

Dean laughed. "Well, 'that's it'... flirting with pretty people while you are working is not very professional, don't you agree?" He scratched his head, embarrassed. "My father does well in pulling on my ears, sometimes."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 26/08/18, 10:26 pm

Castiel thought about it. " Oh, so when you're not watching over me you're flirting around? ... I mean, why, it's not like this could lead anywhere to you, does it?" He suddenly felt sort of self-conscious, and blushed a bit at the thought he had indirectly asked an angel to confirm whether or not they lacked genitals. Way to go, Cas.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/08/18, 10:36 pm

Dean blinked, surprised about the bluntness of the question. Then he started laughing. "Oh, you think we are sort of asexual, genderless beings, right." He wiped a tear from the corner of his eye. "A lot of us are interested, actually. And some of us weren't born as angels, simply enough."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 26/08/18, 10:48 pm

"Oh. And... are you part of those who used to be human? I mean..." Castiel looked for his words a bit. "'Dean' sounds human to me."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/08/18, 10:55 pm

"Yes", Dean confirmed, candidly. He wasn't ashamed of that, honestly. "I am as worthy as the ones who were created as angels since the beginning. And I was pickedvto be changed, and given a pair of wings." He seemed proud of himself.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 26/08/18, 11:08 pm

Castiel turned to look at Dean. "How do you become an angel then? I mean... Why were you chosen?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 26/08/18, 11:18 pm

Dean hummed thoughtfully. Then crossed his arms on his chest, trying to think of a satisfying answer. "... I don't know", he answered then, honestly. "It's God who decides that. Honestly, I've never asked."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/08/18, 08:03 pm

"... You never wondered why?" Castiel seemed surprised by that answer, and pondered over it for a moment. "God. Have you met him?" Heck, he lost all of his childhood Sunday mornings praying the man. Deep inside, the child in him hoped it wasn't for nothing.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/08/18, 08:48 pm

"I do wonder - but... God, as you call him, isn't really someone who likes to serve easy answers to you." Dean smiled naturally as he was thinking of the man that he had called his father more times than he cared to admit. "Yes, I did meet him. And when I finally asked him why me, he just... stared at me, and then asked, gruffly, 'Are you happy?' And when I answered yes, that I was, he asked, 'And isn't that good enough to know already, ya idjit?' Let me tell you. Man is good at leaving you confused."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/08/18, 09:09 pm

"..." Castiel couldn't help but laugh kindly at that thought. "Wait, wait- He really speaks like that?" He asked Dean, wiping a tear off his eye.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/08/18, 09:14 pm

"I promise! I'm not even joking!", Dean fretted to say, smiling widely. "Not to mention that one single time I heard him receive some bad news, and after a solid minute of silence he quietly went 'Balls'", he added, trying his best to imitate Bobby's low, rough voice and sour expression.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/08/18, 09:24 pm

Castiel laughed once more, and shook his head while he served himself a plate of mac'n cheese, as well as one for Dean. "So much for blasphemy. I almost wish my mother knew."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/08/18, 09:29 pm

"Oh, I wish that hag could hear him for good", Dean said merrily as he flopped down on a chair. He thanked Castiel for the dish. "A good ninety-nine percent of the stuff she and her beloved Church say about God and what he considers a sin is a big ball of idiocies." He fetched himself a fork, and quickly got back to his spot.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/08/18, 09:38 pm

"So... I get you've seen my mother, while watching over me," Castiel said, as he himself dug into his own plate.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/08/18, 09:54 pm

Dean didn't wait to swallow before talking. "I did", he answered, mouth full. "I have no idea how you lived with her. ... well, not like your brothers are that great either. A good old bunch of assholes." He finally got through that first mouthful, then he went on. "You have like, what. Two decent relatives? Two and a half maybe, if we can count your father in it." He peeked to Castiel, suddenly looking uneasy. "I, um... don't mean to offend you, or anything."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 27/08/18, 09:56 pm

Castiel snorted a bit, but shook his head. "No, It's okay. I mean- as long as you count Gabe and Balt as my two good brothers," he said, sighing. "I don't mind much about Michael or Raphael, but they've never been particularly kind to me. I mean, we're so many years apart," he whispered, looking down to his plate.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 27/08/18, 10:15 pm

"Balthazar and Gabriel are the ones I was thinking about", Dean nodded. "Michael and Raphael... they are no different from your mother. I can't keep myself from disliking them. As for the other one, that Lucien, Lucifer, however he likes to be called..." He shrugged. "I have no idea what to think of the guy."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum