Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

1 - Guardian Angel

2 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

1 - Guardian Angel - Page 14 Empty Re: 1 - Guardian Angel

Post by Gravirei 09/09/18, 12:10 pm

Dean chuckled at Castiel's offended voice. "He usually avoids showing himself, yes. It is already big enough he moved here himself to get me a car - but I am guessing my brother is busy with his own guardian duties." He hesitated, reflecting. Would it have been wise, to tell his friend about Bobby's cryptic answer? "... no, he said nothing else", he shrugged.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/09/18, 01:26 pm

Castiel nodded, and his face lit up with a smile. "So. What kind of car did he get you? Should we go and take a look?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/09/18, 01:39 pm

Dean smiled brightly. "Sure! Let's go!" He quickly grabbed his leather jacket and threw it over his shoulders, almost bouncing impatiently in front of the door as he waited for Castiel. "Where is your parking lot?", he asked.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/09/18, 01:51 pm

Castiel smiled softly. "I'll lead you. I've never given a look at my spot though, but the number should be the same as the apartment, 707." Heaven's numbeeer
He put on a jacket himself and guided Dean all the way to the parking lot, and to said parking place... Where Dean's Impala waited for them. And it was his car, with his mix-tapes and his and Sam's initials carved somewhere inside.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/09/18, 01:55 pm

Hehehe I see what you did with that number, yeeess
And as soon as Dean saw that car, memories instantly flooded his brain, making him stop in his tracks and widen his eyes - because yes, that car was tied to so many episodes of his life that it held an incredible power over his memory. Always.
And, after staring at the Impala for what felt like days, he finally let out a "That's my Baby!", and ran to it to immediately inspect every single inch. Yes, he loved that car.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/09/18, 02:02 pm

Castiel couldn't help but let out a smile, as he followed him more calmly. "Did it use to be your car?" He asked politely, giving it an appreciative look.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/09/18, 02:09 pm

"You can bet it used to be my car!" Dean's eyes were shining with delight as he turned to Castiel. "I've had this car ever since before I could drive! And I've had it for my whole life, too!" He turned to the Impala again, patting it's roof affectionately. He opened up the passenger door and sat inside, rummaging through all the belongings stored in the front. "No way - there are all my mixtapes, too! Look at that!" He came out from the car just to go and sit at his rightful place, the driver seat. He sighed, resting his back against the seat, hands on the wheel. "Man, I've missed this", he said, closing his eyes.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/09/18, 02:16 pm

Castiel smiled fondly, and sat down on the passenger seat, by Dean's side. "...Say, is there gas in it? Maybe we should see if we'll be able to take it to drive on Friday," he gently suggested. He could feel Dean would love to drive it out right now.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/09/18, 02:23 pm

Dean verified that no, there wasn't enough gas to make it all the way to Castiel's home town. In fact, there was barely any gas at all. He sighed. "Yeah, we should get to a gas station." His smile betrayed just how hyped he was to get out for a test drive right away. He patted his pocket, to make sure he had his wallet with him, and closed the car door. "You're coming, right?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/09/18, 02:34 pm

"Of course," replied Cas. He smiled to Dean, and fastened his seat belt. "After that, we could maybe... drive a bit around. See if you can still drive it." And, of course, the perspective of spending time with Dean driving, listening to his old tapes, learning more about him, made him genuinely happy.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/09/18, 02:40 pm

"That a challenge?" Dean threw him a haughty smirk, and started up his car after fastening his own seat belt. "Listen to her purr - she hasn't forgotten about me", he said with a nostalgic sigh. And indeed, with his AC/DC tape in the stereo and Cas at his side, after getting some gas, he could swear he wasn't going to stop that car ever again.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/09/18, 02:44 pm

Castiel held back a chuckle, and was a bit lost in his thoughts, while he helped Dean find the nearest gas station. "You know, it's odd. I'd swear I've already been in a car like this one, but I don't remember it."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/09/18, 03:03 pm

Dean hummed thoughtfully at that answer, glancing quickly at Castiel. "... you know... actually, me too, I could swear I remember you sitting in this car with me, at a certain point. It feels like it was long ago, or something. Like a faded childhood memory." It felt... oddly nostalgic, actually.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/09/18, 03:10 pm

Castiel smiled fondly. "But it never happened, right?" He tried to shake away the thought that the front passenger seat was not really meant for him, that he would usually see Dean from the backseat. "There. There's the gas station."

And now we can move on to the next subject!
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum