Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain)

2 posters

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain) - Page 12 Empty Re: Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain)

Post by Gravirei 03/05/18, 09:25 pm

"I enjoy driving people mad. How I do that is entirely up to how much I like them. Or despise them", Crowley simply said, smirking. "I drove you mad just a few minutes ago, but I didn't hear you complain", he added, hand still caressing Hanakael's back.

Dean was really relieved, seeing that Castiel was doing better. He had tried to press on giving him his grace as soon as he had caught wind of his improved health, but the angel had preferred to wait a bit. He was trying to show that still-human boyfriend of his how to not die while drinking his beer when he tensed, feeling a hand on his shoulder. He looked at the woman, and threw her a smile. "Hey, hi! Wait, you are...?" Of course he didn't remember her name. It was just to avoid a punch in the face.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain) - Page 12 Empty Re: Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain)

Post by Mary 03/05/18, 09:32 pm

Hanakael held back a short chuckle. "Well. I do hope you don't end up naked in bed with everyone you mess with.

"Jun, yes," the woman replied, as she took a chair to sit between Dean and Castiel. "It's been a while, tiger ~" She was sitting rather close to him, sign that yes, they had done stuff together in the past.
On his chair, Castiel tensed suddenly, and glared at that poor, innocent woman.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/05/18, 10:59 pm

"Nah. I know that with my nice ass and handsome face you would expect a lot of that, but most of time it ends with me almost getting stabbed to death", Crowley mused. "And not the sexy kind of stabbing."

"Jun, right. Yeah, it's been a while", Dean repeated, with a chuckle that was more on the awkward side than anything else. "Uh, how are you doing?" He guessed that, since she had invaded their table, he should at least be polite. Even though he definitely moved his chair away from her. And since Jun was blocking his view a bit, he couldn't notice that Castiel was trying to ice her with his eyes.

Last edited by Gravirei on 03/05/18, 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 03/05/18, 11:09 pm

"...In what way could stabbing ever be sexy," Hanakael asked him, bewildered. Yeah. Yeah he had issues with double meanings.

"Well, I finally went back to college, thanks to your advice," Jun replied, as she took a sip of her own beer. "Best decision I've ever taken. I mean, after when I let you buy me a drink, of course," she said, winking at him.
Castiel took a deep breath and gulped down his beer in one go, under Sam's worried watch. Sam who, to his credit, tried to slow him down with a hurried whisper.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/05/18, 11:20 pm

"... dear me, you really have been an hermit for your whole existence, haven't you", Crowley asked, the same bewildered tone of voice. Even though he did sound particularly amused by that. "Well. More fun for me!" In fact, he decided to humour Hanakael's cluelessness, leaning in to whisper what he actually meant with 'sexy stabbing', a large grin on his face.

"That's nice to hear. Glad you're making it", Dean offered half a smile to Jun, actually genuinely surprised that someone had followed an advice of his. To go back to college, nonetheless! He heard Sam's worried whispers about Cas downing his beer a bit too quickly, so he cleared his throat. "So, uh, it was good to see you, but, well. I would hate to keep you here sat with us all the night!" He put a bit of emphasis on 'us'.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 04/05/18, 07:28 pm

Hanakael... blushed. He cleared his throat, and straightened up a bit. "Oh. I see. Well. That's certainly not an analogy I'd have thought of," he blurted out.

Jun threw a glance at Castiel and Sam, before her face lit with understanding. "Oh. You're having a 'boys' night' aren't you? Got it." She leaned towards Dean, whispering to his ear, "About that thing you owe me... call me while you're still in town ~" And, on those words, she stood up.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/05/18, 07:42 pm

Crowley chuckled. "Of course you didn't. You aren't in my head, darling." He squinted at him, eyes sweeping over his cheeks. The grin that took over on his face was definitely not chaste. His arm tightened around Hanakael's waist, as if he wanted to make sure he couldn't flee. "Is that a blush?"

Dean blinked, looking as Jun stood up from her chair. "I owe you something?", he asked, not really bothering to keep it for himself, his eyebrows furrowed. "And- uhm, I don't think I'll be able to do that. Sorry", he answered with one of his usual smiles.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 04/05/18, 07:58 pm

"..." Hanakael did look like someone who was about to be eaten alive, and knew it. "No," he replied automatically, trying to look somewhere else. "I'm hot. That's all."

Jun frowned just a bit. "Oh. So you're the kind of dickbag that only slepts with a girl once, and forgets them right away. " She didn't bother to keep it to herself now either, since she was treated so coldly.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/05/18, 08:24 pm

"Sure you are", Crowley cooed, bringing the angel even closer to his body. "But that has nothing to do with your flushed face, does it. You are hot all the time, and I've never seen you blushing", he whispered, kissing Hanakael lightly on the neck.

Dean raised a hand. "I'm sorry, I didn't want to offend you. It's just... I am not avaiable, that's it", he said. He tried to be convincing. The last thing he wanted was to cause a scene.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 04/05/18, 09:20 pm

"My body temperature is quite low, in fact," Hanakael protested. He did not try to move away from Crowley though, and wrapped his arms around him instead to keep him close. He enjoyed to feel the demon's body against his.

Jun squinted still a bit, glaring at Dean. "Well. Good for you, I guess," she said, as she finally stood up to get away, back to her own group of friends.
Sam was still blinking, eyes wandering from Dean to that girl, then back at Castiel, trying to prevent him from ordering another beer. Aaaand he had ordered another beer. Damnit.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/05/18, 09:36 pm

"Oh, don't be modest. You're burning up", Crowley said, before squinting at him. "... you do know I am talking about the fact that you are attractive, right? Or, as you are unaware of colorful sex metaphors, you are also oblivious to common compliments?"

Dean watched as she walked away, before turning back to the table, letting out a deep breath. "Well. That was what I'd call awkward", he said with a laugh, before glancing at Castiel. "Another one? You might want to slow down a bit Cas", he observed with a smile.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 04/05/18, 09:45 pm

"... Actually I had no idea you meant it that way." That man was far too innocent for this world. "I will... try to keep it in mind for next time."

"I might want to choose what I drink and when," Castiel grumbled in a low voice.
"Guys-" Sam began, before he sighed. "How about we head out instead? Go somewhere else?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/05/18, 09:53 pm

Indeed Hanakael was far too innocent for this world. Well. To be at Crowley's side for sure, to begin with. The demon shook his head, still smiling. "Be glad I find cluelessness endearing, darling", he commented. "Yours in particular. It makes look you almost cute."

Dean, being as receptive as an hybernated hedgehog, squinted at Castiel, wondering where the sudden crankiness came from. Actually feeling a bit attacked. He had shooed the girl away, right? Then what was wrong? He turned to Sam, even though he was still glancing in the angel's direction. "What did you have in mind?", he asked his brother.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 04/05/18, 10:00 pm

"I'm a grown man, I'm not sure that such an adjective fits me," Hanakael protested.

"... Going home seems like a fine idea. We could watch movies," Sam offered, as he eyed Castiel, who got his new beer, and drank it quickly.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/05/18, 10:08 pm

"One thing doesn't necessarily cut off the other, sweetheart", Crowley insisted, clearly never going to give that up. "But mostly hot. Yes, definitely hot", he purred, hand trailing to Hanakael's chest.

"Sure. It's an idea", Dean agreed, still glancing at Castiel. He rummaged in his pockets. He left some money on the table. "Well. Let's go", he added, getting up from his chair.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 04/05/18, 10:17 pm

Hanakael shivered a bit. "...I'm afraid I might not be able to keep it down, if you touch me that way. My body's reaction is quite positive."

Sam nodded and helped Castiel to get up, since the angel was tip-toeing a bit around, his steps unsure by now.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/05/18, 10:31 pm

Crowley bit back a grin. "Sensitive, are we. I am not even touching the good places. Let alone the very good places", he slowly drawled, hand lazily tracing patterns on Hanakael's skin. "I can stop. If you want", he offered then.

Dean instinctively offered Castiel his help too, noticing that alcohol hadn't been kind to the angel. "It won't be a long walk", he stated almost reassuringly, suddenly thankful he had parked the car nearby.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 04/05/18, 10:48 pm

Hanakael shivered under his touches. "Actually, no. Please go on," he whispered, as he ran his hands on the demon's sides, going down.

Castiel grunted, and hesitated when Dean offered him his help. In fact, he ended up almost slumping against the human. He was his, after all. His only.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/05/18, 10:57 pm

Crowley hummed, clearly happy with how things were unraveling. He used his free hand to guide Hanakael's head down, to meet his lips in a searing kiss. His other hand took a different path, slowly descending from the angel's chest to the lowest part of his abdomen, fingers barely ghosting on the skin.

Dean grunted a bit when Castiel weighted all of himself on him. He wasn't really ready for that, but, relying also on Sam's help, he managed to walk the angel out of the bar and to the car. He opened it, struggling a bit. "C'mon you two, get in", he grunted again, still holding Cas up.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 04/05/18, 11:05 pm

Hanakael made a slight protesting noise against Crowley's lips when he felt his fingers barely touching him down there. He tried to inch forward, as he tightened his hands on his lower back, squeezing his ass.

Cas finally collapsed on the backseat, and Sam found his place on the front seat, sighing heavily. "We should stick to the dinner next time," he whispered.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/05/18, 11:20 pm

Crowley let out a gasp when he felt Hanakael's hands grabbing his ass. Then he chuckled breathlessly, tightening his fingers into the angel's hair. "Demanding. I like it", he murmured, finally resolving on touching him more firmly, fingers squeezing the sensitive skin.

"Agreed", Dean whispered back, starting the engine of the car. He drove mostly silently, fingers drumming on the wheel following the rhythm of the song that was on the radio. When they finally reached the bunker, he drove in, parking in the garage. He turned to look at Castiel. "You need help back there, Cas?", he asked.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 04/05/18, 11:30 pm

Hanakael hummed appreciatively, and slid one of his hands back in front, to imitate Crowley, smiling softly. "You can congratulate yourself for corrupting one of Heaven's most righteous angels," he whispered to him.

Since a few long minutes had past in the car ride, the alcohol Castiel had drunk was now in his veins. He chuckled mindlessly, shaking his head. "Nah. I'm alright," he protested instead, as he opened the car door to get out. He was a bit tipsy, which could almost pass as cute.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 04/05/18, 11:37 pm

Crowley closed his eyes briefly, holding back a shiver. He smiled instead, looking at Hanakael hungrily. "The prize is worth the eternal damnation", he whispered back. "At least for me. I hope I'll make it worth your while", he added, slowly moving his hand up and down on his manhood.

Dean watched him, then threw a questioning glance to Sam. "I don't know if I should be worried or find the fact that he got all tipsy over two beers hilarious", he whispered to his brother, getting out of the car himself. He reached Castiel anyway, just to make sure he actually didn't need help.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 05/05/18, 06:44 pm

"Well, I'd say I have no regrets so far. Or that my only regret is that I waited so long to give myself to you," Hanakael replied in a whisper, before a long shudder went through his spine.

"...Well he's fully human right now, isn't he? It's his first time drinking in that condition. And he drank his beers fast," Sam sighed.
Castiel shooshed Dean away. "I said I'm okay," he mumbled, stumbling on his way to the door. "Don't you have any girlfriends who want your help?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 05/05/18, 07:02 pm

Crowley smiled to him. "I am not too disappointed by that", he confessed lightly, his hand briefly leaving the angel to allow him to move in closer. "After all... working for it makes it all more pleasant." He shifted even closer to Hanakael, their lenghts brushing together, making him shiver.

Dean blinked. Then he frowned, letting out a nervous chuckle. "What do you mean with that?", he asked, a bit defensively, still following him. "It would be difficult for me to have a girlfriend right now, don't you think?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum