-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain)

2 posters

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain) - Page 11 Empty Re: Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain)

Post by Mary 02/05/18, 09:29 pm

Hanakael greedily nibbled on Crowley's lips once more, shivering with anticipation as he guessed where his hand was headed. He tried to bring the demon closer to him, and this time he actually inched a bit backwards, as if he was expecting Crowley to pin him down to the bed this time.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain) - Page 11 Empty Re: Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain)

Post by Gravirei 02/05/18, 09:45 pm

And Crowley obliged, while gladly nibbling on the angel's lip. He pushed Hanakael back somewhat gently, as he... not-so-gently wrapped his fingers around his manhood, moving his hand experimentally slow. At that point, why stall?

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/05/18, 09:54 pm

Hanakael was a bit taken aback by that sudden touch. After a startled gasp, he soon kissed the demon back again, and tried to reach for his own groin, to finally feel him with his hand as well.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/05/18, 10:15 pm

Crowley groaned when he felt Hanakael's hand touching him. Well, it had been a while for him, after all. And yes, he was definitely hard already. "I've never had these many weeks of foreplay before", he murmured against his lips. "But it feels good, doesn't it?" He touched him with more decision now, thumb lightly swiping over the tip of his manhood.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/05/18, 10:27 pm

Hanakael grunted his approval, in between kisses. "I- Yes. Yes," he replied, almost desperately. Well. It was the first time he was feeling such things, and truth be told, he had no idea what he had missed all those years. Weeks, actually. Such desire had never been born in him until he met Crowley.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/05/18, 10:33 pm

"Then by anything you hold sacred, don't you dare to stop", Crowley all but growled, kissing him hungrily and deeply, moving his hand while trying to get a steady, satisfying rhythm.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/05/18, 10:40 pm

Since it was the angel's first time, he mainly mirrored Crowley's movements, pumping, squeezing and caressing him all the same, hoping it would be enough to satisfy him just as much as he was. He broke the kiss at some point though, when his gasps of pleasure became low moans, lust clouding his brain. He came before he even understood what was happening to him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/05/18, 10:48 pm

While it was true that Crowley had literally centuries of experience to spare, nothing was comparable to how violently the fire in his guts burned as Hanakael touched him. And seeing the angel come undone under his touch, eyes hungrily taking in his disheveled appearance, his moans the only thing he could hear, was plenty enough for him to reach his own orgasm, hips moving against the other's hand.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/05/18, 10:58 pm

Hanakael took a while to recover from his own release, and blinked as he looked down to their groins, then back to Crowley's face. He soon caught the demon's face between his hands to kiss him softly, as if to thank him.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/05/18, 11:08 pm

Crowley kissed him back, catching his lip between his teeth to gently nibble on it. At one point, however, he had to roll off of Hanakael, since the position was getting slightly uncomfortable. He laid at his side, just observing the angel. There was still a lingering trace of hunger in his eyes, but it had been quelled.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/05/18, 11:12 pm

Hanakael's eyes were soon on Crowley again, and he licked his lower lip, looking for words. "That was... I liked it," he ended up saying awkwardly, his breath still a bit uneven.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/05/18, 11:16 pm

Crowley's lips curled up into a grin. "That means I'll have to step up my game a little, next time", he purred, stretching a bit on the bed. His eyes were still on Hanakael when he observed, on a second thought, "Are you surprised?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/05/18, 11:18 pm

"I had no idea what to expect," the angel replied, still a bit lost. "Pleasure is not something my kind was built for," he added, frowning slightly.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/05/18, 11:26 pm

Crowley huffed through his nose. "And who decided that?", he asked. "Well, whoever it was, they lied. You know what they say, about being all work and no play? It makes you a thing, not a being." He sat up on the bed. He smirked back at the angel. "And, oh. You are definitely not insensitive to pleasure, are you? You demonstrated it plently, darling. Tell me. If you weren't build for it, why would you even feel it?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 02/05/18, 11:28 pm

"Because my grace has been stabilized into a vessel", Hanakael instinctively answered. "... But I see your point," he said, as he faced Crowley for good. "I do wish to learn more about this."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 02/05/18, 11:37 pm

Crowley's smile widened considerably. He leant down, stealing a longing kiss. "Oh, it will be my pleasure to be your teacher, darling", he murmured against Hanakael's lips. "After all, aren't you my mate?" He rested his hand on top of the angel's, entwining their threaded fingers together. Speaking about the thread, it did seem more visible by now.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 03/05/18, 06:52 pm

Hanakael turned his hand upwards to hold Crowley's in his. Then smiled softly. "I guess you won. We are mates. And I don't feel like ending it anymore."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/05/18, 07:42 pm

"Good." Crowley kissed him once again. "So. Neither of us really sleeps, but how do you feel about lazying around in bed for a good, good while?", he asked to Hanakael, laying back on the pillows.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 03/05/18, 08:31 pm

"I'd say I fancy that proposition," Hanakael replied. He kept looking at Crowley, and actually even dared to wrap an arm around his waist, to keep him close.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/05/18, 08:41 pm

Crowley glanced at him, raising a brow. "Oh. You're the cuddly type, then. I would have never guessed", he observed with a smile. Usually he would have just rolled off on his side at this point. He wanted his personal space. But he surprised himself by wrapping an arm lazily around Hanakael, hand moving up and down the skin of his back.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 03/05/18, 08:48 pm

"I'll leave you be later. Stay close for a bit," Hanakael replied with a smile, as he closed his eyes. "After what we've done, I enjoy our proximity."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/05/18, 09:00 pm

Crowley snorted. "This is your bedroom, darling. If anything, I should be the one who leaves you be." He turned to face Hanakael, leaning in to steal a kiss. "I can't wait to hear all the scandalized whispers", he chuckled, filled with glee.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 03/05/18, 09:04 pm

Hanakael arched a brow, and opened his eyes again. "Does that mean we can live our new relationship openly?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 03/05/18, 09:11 pm

Crowley hummed thoughtfully. "Well, I'm not saying I will shout it out of the window", he started. "After all, for how lovely this is, it makes both of us... vulnerable." He silently looked up, eyes focusing on the roof. "I am just guessing people will probably get that there is something. And they will go crazy trying to understand what it is."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 03/05/18, 09:18 pm

Hanakael held back a smile. "You enjoy it, don't you? Driving people made with questions."

And a few days later, when Castiel had fully recovered from his recent fever, but was still human, he, Sam and Dean had gone out for dinner and a drink, for a change. Castiel was still a bit uneasy in bars - he was still trying to figure out how fast he was supposed to drink down his beer - when a cheerful woman with black hair came to their table, her hand on Dean's shoulder.
"Oh my god. Dean, is that you?!"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum