-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain)

2 posters

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain) - Page 21 Empty Re: Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain)

Post by Mary 12/05/18, 06:23 pm

Castiel chuckled kindly. "I love you too, Dean." He smiled at him with pure fondness, and entwined their fingers together. "Should we lie down again?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain) - Page 21 Empty Re: Astronaut3 : Shake it off (the mark of Cain)

Post by Gravirei 12/05/18, 06:28 pm

Dean nodded, accepting his hand and squeezing it gently. "Yeah. Maybe we should sleep or something", he added with a sigh. It had been nice nough to forget about all their problems for a short while. Just the thought that he would have woken up the day after and have to face them up again made him feel a bit cranky. He laid down on the mattress, trying to get into a comfortable position.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/05/18, 06:36 pm

Castiel curled up against Dean as soon as he was under the covers with him, and sighed softly. "You're overthinking," he said, not even opening his eyes.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/05/18, 06:49 pm

Dean grunted, instinctively wrapping his arms around Castiel. "I'll live", he simply said. "There are... things that are right there, waiting for the right moment to slam all of us in the face", he added then, in an awfully quiet voice. "I am just glad I don't have to face them on my own." He didn't really want to talk about the fact that he was scared. That he couldn't forget of the Mark, no matter how hard he tried. That he could barely look at it himself without feeling sick. "Let's sleep."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/05/18, 06:54 pm

"You won't ever be alone, Dean", Castiel whispered, as he hugged him a tad bit tighter. "We'll be here for you. I will always be here for you."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/05/18, 06:57 pm

"I know", Dean whispered back, lightly patting his hair. "I know, Cas. Thank you", he added on a second thought, kissing the angel's forehead. He hugged him to his chest, his other hand soothingly caressing his back.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 12/05/18, 06:58 pm

Castiel sighed sligthly, and settled more comfortably against Dean. He was probably the first one to fall asleep.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 12/05/18, 07:10 pm

And Dean followed him swiftly, falling asleep and... basically draping himself all over Castiel during the night. Not on purpose, of course. And shall we bounce onto next morning?

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum