Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

"Dude, my soulmate is an astronaut"

2 posters

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

"Dude, my soulmate is an astronaut" - Page 32 Empty Re: "Dude, my soulmate is an astronaut"

Post by Gravirei Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 0:54

"No, they're ok", Dean answered reassuringly, as he quickly washed himself too. He liked to lose time in the shower on some days, but there wasn't really any reason to do that now. Not with someone else in the same cubicle anyway.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

"Dude, my soulmate is an astronaut" - Page 32 Empty Re: "Dude, my soulmate is an astronaut"

Post by Mary Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 11:22

Castiel was actually the first to get out of the shower. He grabbed his bathrobe and put it on, even dried his hair quickly. He was still innocent and pure regarding such times, but how long would it last? After all, he had basically thrown himself at Dean twice in a single day!

Last edited by Mary on Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 12:19; edited 1 time in total
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 12:00

Dean was worrying exactly about that - but especially by the fact that he seemed absolutely incapable of saying 'no'. He was liking all of that, and a great deal too. How much until he gave in completely? He stepped out of the shower to grab his own bathrobe, quickly drying himself up.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 12:21

Castiel looked at Dean, and smiled softly. "You'll need to sit down so I can help you dry your wings. They would feel terrible if you just tucked them away, trust me."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 12:41

Dean looked back at his wings, grimacing a bit. "I trust you", he said. "You're dealing with those since forever, right?" He stepped out of the bathroom to go sit on his bed. "And, speaking of wings..." He bit his own tongue. Maybe he shouldn't ask that. But then again, he was damn curious. "So I didn't hurt you before, when I was, uhm. Grabbing your feathers?", he asked.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 14:22

"... Oh. No, you didn't," Castiel answered, a bit embarrassed. "To be honest, I had no idea what a rough touch would feel like on them. I apologize if I- overreacted a bit."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 16:31

Dean nodded, more to himself than to Castiel, taking in those words. Or more, the knowledge that was given to him with them. "Well, uhm... it's not like you overreacted. If it felt good, good. I was just making sure, since I... don't really know what you like", he explained quickly then, sounding embarrassed as he put on clean underwear and pants.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 16:34

"I enjoyed every single moment," Castiel confessed to him, as he dressed up as well. He then looked to Dean. "Keep your chest bare. It will be easier to dry your wings before you tuck them away."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 16:47

Dean nodded absently to him, pushing his shirt on the side for the moment. "... I enjoyed that, too", he murmured after a bit, trying to focus his attention on something that wasn't his heartrate. He turned to try and catch one of his wings, trying to scratch a wet patch that was annoying him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 16:51

Castiel smiled kindly, and moved close to him, to gently brush his wings with the towel. "You should go back to your room and sit down on the bed," he whispered.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 17:05

Dean took in a deep breath to suppress a slight shiver, then cleared his throat. "Yeah. I'll do that", he said then, walking his way out of the bathroom to get to his own room as quick as possible. God forbid his brother or Charlie accidentally bumped in his half naked self and started asking questions.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 17:13

And since Dean had NO LUCK, Sam did walk onto him, and froze into the corridor, blinking. He was just going back to his room to fetch something, and was definitely not expecting to - well. Understand what he understood. He cleared his throat and made way for a half-naked Dean, followed by a fully-clothed Cas. Both with wet hair. Oh god.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 17:25

If Dean could have had the power of vanishing from the face of Earth right in that moment, he would have done that in a blink. Instead, after freezing for what appeared like minutes, he just cleared his throat, walking quickly by his brother, striving to do so with as much dignity as the situation allowed. He honestly didn't want to imagine what his brother was thinking right now.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 17:35

Well. Whatever Sam was imagining, he wasn't probably too far from the truth. And he also wanted to disappear right now, or better, forget about what he had just understood. He waited for Castiel to follow Dean before he finally went back to his bedroom, quickly. He was still debating whether or not to tell Charlie about it.
Castiel followed Dean into his bedroom, after a quick, polite nod in Sam's direction. Yes, he had been too dense to figure out why everyone was so embarrassed right now.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 17:38

Whether or not it was the truth, Dean did not want his brother to think about anyhing close to that. But he figured it was maybe a bit too late by now. He walked in his bedroom, nervously waiting for Castiel to come in as well before closing the door.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 17:49

Castiel looked at Dean, tilting his head to the side. "Is something wrong? There was some... tension when we met Sam."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 17:55

Dean looked at him, an incredulous expression on his face. "Well, people usually don't want to know what happens behind... closed doors. I guess he saw us, coming from the showers together, and he imagined things he regrets having imagined.", he explained, honestly confused as he gestured back and forth to himself and then to Castiel. "And when things like that happen, it's... you know. Embarrassing for both parts, usually."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 18:02

"..." Epiphany seemed to finally strike Castiel. "Oh. He guessed that you and I just had sex, then. I see." Lovely, innocent Castiel, had figured that what they just did was how sex worked for a male, same-sex relationship.

Last edited by Mary on Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 18:13; edited 1 time in total
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 18:09

Yeah. Alright. No one had ever given the talk to Castiel. Dean scratched his chin, awkwardness creeping over him in the form of an extended blush all over his face. "Well that... actually wasn't... we didn't really have sex", he blurted out, looking everywhere but avoiding Castiel.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 18:12

Castiel arched a brow, then looked a bit sorry. "Oh. I should- I'm sorry. Should I have done something more ?" It was quite easy for him to figure out how it happened between a man and a woman - maybe because his only 'girlfriend' had thrown herself at him - but he still had a hard time figuring out how to do more than that.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 18:58

"No, no, that was... just fine. This is fine", Dean hurried himself to say. "Don't overthink too much. If something was wrong I'd tell you. Okay?" He sighed, passing a hand over his face. "So. About these", he said to change topic, pointing to his folded, damp wings.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 19:00

Castiel's expression softened. "Right. Sit down. I'll be gentle." He sat down himself, ready to dry Dean's wings.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 19:34

Dean sat down next to Castiel, willing his wings to open up. It was still a bit difficult, but he could manage a bit better if he just closed his eyes and let them do their own thing.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 19:49

Castiel smiled gently, and rubbed his feathers with the towel, in slow, gentle circles. "You should get them out more often, if you can. It will help you to get used to them."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 20:04

Dean found that operation really, really relaxing. He hummed, feathers opening up to give Castiel space to work. "You think?", he asked. "I think I would break stuff. Knocking it off tables and stuff. Or hit people on the face", he addedbon a second thought.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum