Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

"Dude, my soulmate is an astronaut"

2 posters

Page 7 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 33  Next

Go down

"Dude, my soulmate is an astronaut" - Page 7 Empty Re: "Dude, my soulmate is an astronaut"

Post by Mary 18/03/18, 11:11 pm

"I know. This is why I couldn't bring myself to tell you about it," Castiel confessed, looking back at his hands again. "If that is too much for you to bear, I'll understand. I'll keep my distances."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

"Dude, my soulmate is an astronaut" - Page 7 Empty Re: "Dude, my soulmate is an astronaut"

Post by Gravirei 19/03/18, 12:25 am

"I..." Dean was honestly at loss of words. If he had to speak egoistically, he didn't want Castiel to keep his distances. He was always kind of on edge when he was MIA. But on the other side... he needed to digest that. And he didn't want to seem like he was giving his friend any hopes, or whatever, really. "I won't lie, Cas. I will... need time to process this", he said, carefully picking his words. "If you'll wish to stay away from me in the meanwhile, I won't blame you. Just, if you do, uh... remember to pick up the phone", he blurted out, before he could help himself.
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/03/18, 08:00 pm

"I know. I'll keep my distances," Castiel promised him, as he stood up. "I-" He hesitated a bit, then forced a smile. "I'll answer my phone next time, when you're done thinking. Whether you wish to tell me you want to ever see me again, or not."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/03/18, 08:11 pm

Dean tried to swallow the lump in his throat. It was useless. "Just..." He cleared his throat. "Just don't disappear. And watch yourself, alright?" He forced out a smile at him, while his heart thundered loudly in his ears.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/03/18, 08:18 pm

Castiel nodded. "I will. I trust you do to the same," he said to him, with a true, small smile this time. "Goodbye, Dean."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/03/18, 08:26 pm

"You know I am bad at keeping myself out of trouble. But I'll try." Dean managed a sincere smile himself, although just as small. "Bye, Cas", he said, his voice sounding weirdly steady.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/03/18, 08:30 pm

Cas nodded, and went back to gathering his things. He was clearly a bit sad, but acted as if it were nothing, waiting for Dean to join Sam.
Sam, who was definitely not stupid and had a clue of what was going on.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/03/18, 08:36 pm

Dean joined Sam back, feeling like his stomach had dropped to his feet, but putting on his usual take-no-shit façade that told a long story of just how much he did not want to talk about what was troubling him.
He unfortunately always forgot that his brother was, indeed, not stupid. And a pretty good detective too.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/03/18, 08:46 pm

Sam straightened up when Dean came back, and studied him carefully. "So. How did it go?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/03/18, 08:59 pm

Dean blinked at him, twice. Then shrugged. "Well, it... went alright, I guess. We just had to solve something. No big deal." Yeah, not at all. "So, the case. Where do we start from?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/03/18, 09:03 pm

Sam arched a brow. "You mean you didn't ask Cas anything ? I mean, he's been here longer than us." The more it went on, the more Sam's doubts were being confirmed. Yet he was not sure how to address them with Dean.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/03/18, 09:10 pm

Dean decided to play the card of forgetfulness. "Alright, my fault. We got too deep into the conversation, not really ended on the best terms and then he had to go. I completely forgot to ask him anything at all about the case", he muttered managing to keep his cool.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/03/18, 09:13 pm

Sam pressed his lips together, biting them for a few seconds. "So he's the astronaut, uh." he asked, a bit bluntly, as he carefully studied his brother's reaction.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/03/18, 09:23 pm

Dean froze, surprised by the sudden words of his brother, carefully thrown at him. He avoided Sam's gaze, his jaw visibly tense now; he couldn't even manage a decent answer to come up with. Apparently, the ambush had been successful.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/03/18, 09:29 pm

Sam bit his lips again, and nodded quietly. He then stood up, taking a deep breath. "I'll ask Castiel about the case. You can stay here if you wish. And I'll never mention it again" He awkwardly walked passed Dean, to get out of the room.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/03/18, 09:40 pm

"Yeah. That'd be better", Dean muttered, just straight up avoiding to even look in the general direction of Sam, let alone answer clearly any of his probing questions.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 21/03/18, 09:46 pm

Sam sighed and went out of the room. He actually came back half an hour later, and knocked on the door before entering the room. "So. I know where to start, for our case."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/03/18, 10:00 pm

Dean was really grateful he had been given the time to at least steel himself a bit. At least he had been able to swipe away all the... stuff he was feeling right now under the usual rug, and to bring back his usual strong, unfeeling self. He sprinted up. "Great! Where do we have to start?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/03/18, 07:04 pm

Sam sighed softly, and told him everything Dean needed to know about their case, which was easily solved, in the end.

Actually, after that, Sam was only able to bear Dean's denial and silence for one more week. In the end, he slapped his book closed, and stared at his brother. "So. Want to talk about it, instead of emptying yet another bottle of whiskey?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/03/18, 07:11 pm

Dean shoved said 'another bottle of whiskey' aside, to join the numerous others. "I told you a thousand times already, Sam. I am fine. I don't want to talk about it", he grumbled, not even looking at him. The tension had been eating at him for seven whole days now, though, and it showed clearly in his tense jaw and shoulders, not to say the deep shadows under his eyes.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/03/18, 07:17 pm

"Really, now," Sam sighed. He crossed his arms, looking carefully at Dean, noting every single tensed muscle, every single frown. "You're torturing yourself over that thread story. You can't stand to be away from Castiel because he's your best friend, yet you can't stand the idea of giving him false hopes either. Am I right?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/03/18, 07:23 pm

Dean finally looked at him, trying to muster a pissed off expression he was entirely too tired to pull off. "Well, what now. Do you want a medal?", he half snapped. "He is my best friend. That's about the entire problem summed up", he added, nervously pinching the bridge of his nose.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/03/18, 07:31 pm

"And you're not talking about it, which only makes things worse," Sam sighed. "You do know that all soulmates don't necessarily have a... physical relationship, right?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 22/03/18, 07:35 pm

... well. That was new to him. "What do you mean, they don't have to have a physical relationship?", he asked, trying desperately not to sound dumb. Let's be honest, not researching that up was pretty dumb of him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 22/03/18, 07:43 pm

"Not everyone wants to have sex with their soulmates. I know you don't read romance novels, but some of them are in fact about soulmates struggling, finding out there is actually no... chemistry between them," Sam told him carefully. "I mean, maybe Cas and you would be happy enough with just platonic hugging, something like a... deep friendship."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum