Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension Pokémon sera EV6.5 Fable ...
Voir le deal

Around the worlds 3 - Golems & bears

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Around the worlds 3 - Golems & bears - Page 4 Empty Re: Around the worlds 3 - Golems & bears

Post by Gravirei 09/02/17, 10:22 pm

Michela smiled an unsure smile, then went rigid at Neos' observation. "... that's... a thing I still hadn't thought about. What if something goes wrong?" Maverick looked quite concerned too. His frown hadn't left him, and he crossed his arms on his chest. Of course he wasn't really part of this... strange group, he was even unsure of why he was even there, but still. "A lot of things can go wrong", he murmured to himself. "Especially when playing with souls."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Around the worlds 3 - Golems & bears - Page 4 Empty Re: Around the worlds 3 - Golems & bears

Post by Mary 09/02/17, 10:26 pm

Karl looked at Maverick with a renewed interest. "Who are you ?"

"Oh, sorry. Guy-we-met-by-accident, Karl. Karl, and please-introduce-yourself-I've-forgotten-your-name", Neos said quickly.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/02/17, 10:30 pm

Maverick flailed when the attention got in him, and glared a bit at Neos. "My name is Maverick, shortie. Sorry, I didn't introduce myself earlier, but I didn't want to disturb you guys", he said then to Karl mumbling, shifting on his feet nervously.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 09/02/17, 10:36 pm

"Long story short, we found him and thought he had kidnapped you. Turns out he didn't, but seems like he wants to stick around," replied Neos, with an irritated tone. To Maverick's credit, Neos got irritated quite easily.

Karl looked at Neos, then to Michela. "... Do you agree with me trying, then ?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 09/02/17, 10:41 pm

Michela looked at Karl. "... you're free to try whatever you want. It is your life, you are a sentient being, you have your brain. Do whatever you feel like to do, as long as you'll be happy with it." She smiled at him, then looked back at Neos and Maverick, who were apparently holding a glaring contest to each other.
"Oh stop that, you two", she sighed.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 10/02/17, 09:56 pm

"He started it," Neos blurted out right away, as he crossed his arms and looked away from Maverick.

"Alright, then. I'll try it," Karl said with a smile, as Athorn and the other lady took him to lie him down right next to his new "body".
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 10/02/17, 10:07 pm

Maverick stuck out his tongue at Neos, and made an outraged sound at the accusation.
Michela grumbled, walking to stand in between the two. She was observing the procedure, her brows furrowed in worry. Of course she was worried, she could think of at least one hundred things that could have gone wrong.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 10/02/17, 10:15 pm

The two golems started to move their staffs, and hit the ground beside Karl several time until rock formed around him, hiding him and the new body completely. Then they hit the form, and murmured odd words as the sound of metal being crushed came to their ears.

Neos' expression crumbled at the sound.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 10/02/17, 10:20 pm

Michela emitted a choked sound, her hand going straight to her mouth. That noise had made her intestines twist in a very non pleasant way. She was biting her lip, waiting to see what had happened.
Maverick wasn't making a single sound, he just wore a deeply upset face.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 10/02/17, 10:34 pm

The two golems kept doing their things, until they shaped back the body made out of earth they had seen before. Except... It seemed to have merged with Karl's robotic body. He did still have that same blond, fake hair, and a few metallic parts here and there on his torso, or around his wrists. He even opened his eyes. But, for the first time, he seemed panicked, before Athorn slapped him in the back, causing him to gasp for air.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 10/02/17, 10:40 pm

Michela sighed out her relief dropping her hand, showing a shaky smile making its way on her lips. Her other hand was gripping Neos' arm in a bone crushing grip, which eased a bit.
Maverick let out a high pitched sound, most likely of pure bewilderment at what he had just seen.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 10/02/17, 10:50 pm

Karl looked around, confused, and looked at his hands, which he both clenched into fists, then released. He smiled. Then smiled wider.

"You bastard," Neos said in a shaking voice, as he tried hard to keep his cool.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 10/02/17, 10:53 pm

Michela nodded furiously. "You... you almost gave a fucking heart attack, and considering it has been still for centuries it would have been an amazing show", she spoke quickly, stumbling on her words. She was too glad to see her friend was doing fine.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 10/02/17, 11:12 pm

Karl gave her an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry. But... what do you think ?" he asked as he gestured to himself, then paused when he noticed that, well... he was naked. "... This is new," he said when he looked down between his legs.

"Somebody please give that man a towel, my girlfriend is watching," Neos said with a deep sigh. Thankfully enough, the golems had thought of that, and gave him a few clothes.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 10/02/17, 11:23 pm

Maverick was staring, his mouth agape. He didn't even notice that he was staring, or that he was staring to /that/. Ok maybe he did notice. But well, to his credit he turned away his gaze as soon as he caught himself doing that, covering his eyes, as red as a lobster.
Michela snickered. "Oh, please. As if I've never seen a dick before. I think it fits you, Karl. How do you feel?" She peeked at Maverick, giggling. "Well, seems like someone appreciates the view." The man emitted a muffled, embarrassed sound, but didn't take his hands away from his face.
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 10/02/17, 11:49 pm

Karl tilted his head to the side as he looked at Maverick, confused. But Neos caught him out of his thoughts, as he came closer to him to inspect his body.
"It's weird. You're alive, and breathing, but you seem still... different from those golems."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 10/02/17, 11:57 pm

Michela smiled, her arms on her chest. "He is still unique, isn't he? Look, he still has his hair, and some shiny parts! I will admit, I'll need time to get used to your breathing sound. But you're still Karl, and that's nice enough for me."
Maverick was pointedly avoiding Karl's gaze, and felt thankful when Neos brought away his attention. God, he was sure they all thought he was a creep, or a weirdo now. Just great! He looked around, observing the other Golems.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 11/02/17, 05:23 pm

Karl smiled fondly at Michela, and stepped towards them. "I'm glad you feel that way, Michela. It's... going to be hard, though," he said with a chuckle. "I feel something odd in my chest. I suddenly wish to just... rush around, for no particular reason."

Neos relaxed. "You're happy," he explained to Karl, which just earned him a new grin.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 11/02/17, 06:04 pm

Michela smiled broadly at Karl. "That's cute. Look at you, experiencing happiness for the first time!" She made a step forward and patted his arm. "Do what you feel like! You have to get used to this, it's all new after all."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 11/02/17, 09:51 pm

"Alright," Karl said, as he spontaneously hugged Michela with a soft laugh, pulling her closer. "I... it's so weird. I can actually feel you against my body !"

"...Remember that she's my girlfriend, alright ?" Neos mumbled, a tad bit jealous.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 11/02/17, 10:13 pm

Michela blinked, stiffening. She was always a bit awkward with physical contact, but she still laughed, patting Karl's back. "Heh, you will get used to it!" Then she looked over at Neos, her smile widening. "Aaaw, are you jealous? That's so cute~ what about you come here and we have a group hug?" She loved it, when he called her his girlfriend.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 11/02/17, 10:33 pm

Neos rolled his eyes. "Alright. But just for this once. I won't make a habit of hugging him," he insisted, but hugged both of them anyway.

Karl arched a brow. "Ow. Neos feels different," he said, touching him curiously know. "Is it what warmth feels like ?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 11/02/17, 10:47 pm

Michela laughed. "Yeah. Isn't that great? If there is something I love, is warmth. Maybe because I don't produce any", she added thoughtfully, then smiled at Neos and poked his cheek.
Maverick smiled at that scene. He couldn't help it, it was so sweet! It made him feel a bit like an intruder, but not too much. "Those are good people", he said to himself.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 11/02/17, 10:57 pm

"Yeah, well remember that I am your personal heater, not to be shared. BOTH OF YOU." Neos told as he tried to push Karl away. But since Karl had no heart either, and was not producing heat himself, he was rather curious regarding Neo's body now that he felt his warmth.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 11/02/17, 11:04 pm

"Yes, I am afraid you'll have to find your own personal heater, Karl", Michela smirked, keeping Neos all for herself out of their friend's grip now. "Well. This was great and all, but maybe we should get on the move again. Or we won't find our stuff anymore, I'm afraid."
"... you- you guys left your stuff up in the forest?", Maverick said then, making a face.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next