Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension Pokémon sera EV6.5 Fable ...
Voir le deal

Around the worlds 3 - Golems & bears

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Around the worlds 3 - Golems & bears - Page 8 Empty Re: Around the worlds 3 - Golems & bears

Post by Gravirei 18/02/17, 07:29 pm

Michela chuckled. "Aw, did I embarrass you?", she cooed, poking his cheek with her free hand. Then she hummed, smirk still on her lips. "True. Even though unluckily I didn't really see that much... I was too busy being out of my mind, you know. What a shame."
They finally arrived at the camp in that moment.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Around the worlds 3 - Golems & bears - Page 8 Empty Re: Around the worlds 3 - Golems & bears

Post by Mary 18/02/17, 08:31 pm

"Trust me, you didn't miss much", he grumbled to himself. Then sighed at what was left of their campment. "Well. Let's tidy up and go, then."

Karl looked at Maverick. "What are you going to do, now ?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/02/17, 08:39 pm

Michela huffed. "Don't sell yourself so bad", she said, before starting to look for things that they could save and take away with them.
Maverick sighed and scratched the back of his head. "I don't know... it's not like I have programs, since the day I've been sent off. I just live around wherever", he said, gesturing to the forest. "Guess I'll have to get back at that. What about you guys?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/02/17, 08:48 pm

"We're going to keep moving on, until Neos finds what he needs there. Then... I've heard he plans on getting back to his home world. Why don't you join us ?" Karl asked Maverick, with a kind smile.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/02/17, 09:01 pm

Maverick blinked at him, looking struck by that ask. Home worlds? He wondered what that meant. He started to nervously pull and twirl his fingers in his long hair again. "I can't say I... wouldn't find great to move away from here, but... are you sure you'd be all ok with that?", he asked shyly.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/02/17, 09:44 pm

"We won't know until we ask the others about what they think, right ?" Karl said with a kinder smile. "I don't have anything against it, at least."
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/02/17, 09:56 pm

Maverick smiled back at him an unsure smile. "Oh. That's nice to know. Well, I'll... ask the others too then. When they'll be done taking their stuff at least." He looked at the camp as Michela emerged from her tent.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/02/17, 10:06 pm

"Go now," Karl told him, as he began to wrap his tent. "It's no use throwing this back to later, is it ?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/02/17, 10:18 pm

Maverick nodded, then took a deep breath and walked to the point where Michela and Neos were finishing packing all their stuff. Then he cleared his throat. "Uhm... would you guys mind if I... say, travelled with you? Because", he added, speaking quickly, "I really don't get to have people around all that much and... um, I know the territories of this region pretty well! I am a good guide, and... uh...", he trailed off and looked at them expectanctly.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/02/17, 10:32 pm

Neos looked at him for a little while, then sighed as he looked at Michela. "I don't get it. I don't attract people, usually. Is this linked to you ?"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/02/17, 10:51 pm

Michela sneered. "Do I look like Miss Popularity to you? The friends I have can be counted on the fingers of a single hand. But I don't have any objection if you travel with us, Maverick." Maverick smiled at her.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/02/17, 10:59 pm

Neos shrugged. "I'm fine too. Though, to be honest... Have you heard of the Great Sorceress" he asked Maverick, almost nonchalently.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/02/17, 11:04 pm

Maverick tilted his head. "I did hear of her, yes. Why do you ask?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/02/17, 11:18 pm

Neos did a victorious pose. "FINALLY !" he then moved closer to Maverick, smiling widely. "What do you know ? Is there a legend related to an object she left in this world ? Tell me ANYTHING YOU KNOW !"
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/02/17, 11:25 pm

Maverick looked very surprised at that outburst and he slightly leant away from Neos. "W-well I know the legend... ? It is a pretty popular story for children in this part of the world..." He scratched his chin in deep thought. "If I remember well, it talked about... was it an orb...? Yep, an orb."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/02/17, 11:28 pm

"Good. What did she do with it. Where was it probably lost," Neos kept asking him, all excitedly.
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 18/02/17, 11:32 pm

Michela interrupted the flow of questions, her hand patting Neos' shoulder. "Maybe while you and Maverick talk we should get on the move. No offence for your tribe of... uh, shapeshifters, but I am not willing to stay in this forsaken forest one more minute."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary 18/02/17, 11:38 pm

"Oh, right. I'll finish packing !" and with that, they were gone in no time, taking Maverick with them.

And we should then maybe discuss about the next step?
Mary
Mary
Potato queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8