Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Oh no your boyfriend is hot (is that a real nose) - ShanksMihawkBuggy

3 posters

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Oh no your boyfriend is hot (is that a real nose) - ShanksMihawkBuggy - Page 4 Empty Re: Oh no your boyfriend is hot (is that a real nose) - ShanksMihawkBuggy

Post by Mat 23/10/16, 09:37 am

"That is a very good question!" And because he was drunk, Buggy crossed his fingers and thought really hard at that mystery. Commenting in the same time. "Surely not here 'cause you want me. I mean that would be a premiere for me, a man interested. And you too gorgeous, right"

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Oh no your boyfriend is hot (is that a real nose) - ShanksMihawkBuggy - Page 4 Empty Re: Oh no your boyfriend is hot (is that a real nose) - ShanksMihawkBuggy

Post by Gravirei 23/10/16, 11:54 am

"My my, what a bad self esteem you have. We will do something about that later." Mihawk hummed, getting up and walking around Buggy."You say I am gorgeous. That means you could be... interested?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 23/10/16, 11:56 am

"...Oh that must be a dream" The clown realized suddenly, before looking at Mihawk. "Well who... wouldn't be interested? I mean you're... magnetic." And totally hot, he thought, couldn't help to detail his entire body with his eyes

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/10/16, 12:15 pm

Mihawk smirked. He stopped himself before Buggy, looking down at him, so close that their feet were almost touching. "Let me give you a small hint on why exactly I am here." He hunched a bit to reach the clown's ear - he was taller after all -, his fingers touching his hair again, entwining gently in the light blue locks. He stayed still for some seconds, just breathing gently on his neck. "Take a guess", he whispered then, giving him a sudden nib on the earlobe, then stepping back again.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 23/10/16, 12:17 pm

"..." Buggy was done thinking for now, at least it was his opinion. He even dared - DARED - to take off his shirt, revealing a nice muscular body that no one was never expecting to see. "I dunno but I'm hot now" ** ZBAM **

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/10/16, 12:29 pm

Mihawk took his time to fully appreciate the - honestly not entirely expected - nice, muscular body that Buggy had just exposed. Well now. That was a welcomed surprise. He licked his lips, then his eyes returned back to the other man's face. "Oh, really? There must be something wrong with this room's temperature then. Because, you see..." He shrugged off his long coat, then fastly unbuttoned his shirt to leet it fall on the ground too. "... I feel quite hot myself."

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 23/10/16, 12:32 pm

Buggy took the man by the shirt and forced him to come closer, for a totally not expected - and skilled - kiss. Because for now he had decided to follow more his instinct. "You feel colder now ? Because I have the feeling I'm burning"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/10/16, 12:39 pm

Mihawk's eyes widened a bit at that bold gesture coming from someone that just minutes before seemed so clueless and almost shy. He hummed in the kiss, letting the other man control it, then chuckled lightly. "Not at all. I feel as if I am in the middle of a fire." His hands caressed Buggy's back, going lower and lower until he grasped his butt, giving it a good squeeze.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 23/10/16, 12:42 pm

" !" Buggy, as a reflex, came closer to Mihawk, their skins finally touching while the squeeze made him feel... strange things. Things that made his pant really tight. "Wow that... that's weird, it's..Pleasant"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/10/16, 12:52 pm

"Is it? Good." Mihawk's hands weren't leaving that spot any soon, that's for sure. He leant in for another kiss, his tongue poking out to lick at the other's lips slowly.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 23/10/16, 12:54 pm

Buggy blushed a bit, again, but he welcomed the kiss and the tongue with pleasure, opening his lips. In the meantime his hands were wandering on the other's body, quite... precise, as he was tracing his muscles, then pressing his fingers from his belly to the edge of his pants

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/10/16, 01:06 pm

"Ah, you seem to know where to touch", Mihawk growled slightly, his hands travelling to Buggy's crotch too, tracing it with a finger. He smirked. It seemed someone was quite appreciative of that situation.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 23/10/16, 01:16 pm

"Well I dunno, I never did that with a man" Buggy confessed bluntly, shivering under the touch. But it was weird, indeed, because for a man without experience, he seemed quite skilled. And he even dared to slip a finger under the belt, quite curious

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/10/16, 01:28 pm

"Hm? Really now." Mihawk saw that glint of curiosity in the other's eyes and took a small step back. "Then maybe you want to see... what you'll deal with?" He went to slowly undo his belt, casting a questioning look at Buggy.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 23/10/16, 01:34 pm

Buggy nodded, apparently very curious. Well alcohol was totally destroying his fears. "I'm sure I will find you totally cool and handsome. Dunno why. But I'm sure"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/10/16, 01:41 pm

Mihawk chuckled. His partner sure said some weird things, didn't he. But judging from the quantity of alcohol he had before, that could be the cause of his... sudden boldness too. Not that he minded. He slowly undid his belt, then unbuttoning his pants, his eyes never leaving Buggy's. He slid out of his clothes, letting them pool at his feet, with his underwear following swiftly. What, he wasn't wasting time for once.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 23/10/16, 01:53 pm

Buggy blushed, his hand on his lips while he was staring at the man. "... Wow. You should be forbidden to be that much attractive. ... Can I touch?" There, again, the boldness

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/10/16, 01:57 pm

Mihawk wasn't new to the feeling of being admired. He was well aware of being a good looking man. But it felt nice everytime, nonetheless. "If it pleases you", he conceded, with a slight nod of his head. "But first, I'd like to see too..." He licked his lips, staring at the clown's pants.
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 23/10/16, 01:59 pm

Buggy blushed - seriously, would he stop one day - but he took off his clothes, slowly, to be on the same level as Mihawk. "Well I hope you won't be disappointed at least." Well. There was nothing to be disappointed at, but you know, complex

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/10/16, 02:09 pm

Mihawk smiled and took a step forward, pressing his whole naked body against Buggy, the sensitive skin of their manhoods brushing together. A hand on the back of the other's head, he tilted it gently to dip his mouth in the curve of his neck, licking and kissing. Yeah, to hell the complexes. He more than liked what he was seeing.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 23/10/16, 02:33 pm

Buggy moaned, totally not expecting that. He bit his lip, surprised, but did not try to go away. On the contrary, he let his neck offered to Mihawk, his own fingers brushing his hips while his manhood...was getting harder for sure

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/10/16, 02:43 pm

Mihawk wrapped his hand around their lenghts, rubbing them together, stroking them slowly with a low, aroused hum. "You are so responsive. I love it." He bit on his neck a bit harder, licking the mark he left.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 23/10/16, 03:05 pm

Buggy's breathing became a bit...faster, another moan escaping his lips. "Re...really ? It is not... annoying ?" he panted, slowly rocking his hips so he could caress Mihawk's manhood with his. Very dary

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 23/10/16, 03:39 pm

"Oh, not at all." Mihawk breathed out, appreciating much Buggy's hips moving against his, and rocking his hips back to gain more friction. He kissed him again on the mouth, slow and sensual.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 23/10/16, 03:50 pm

And in the distance, Shanks was maybe rushing to come and claim Buggy virginity, who knows *DIES*

Buggy kissed the warlord back, sliding his hands on his butt - quite ferm and nice to caress, he had to admit that. "Do you want to... go to the bed with me?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum