Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension ...
Voir le deal
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

Oh no your boyfriend is hot (is that a real nose) - ShanksMihawkBuggy

3 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Oh no your boyfriend is hot (is that a real nose) - ShanksMihawkBuggy Empty Oh no your boyfriend is hot (is that a real nose) - ShanksMihawkBuggy

Post by Gravirei 19/10/16, 10:27 pm

A man such as Dracule Mihawk seldom deigned places like pubs or taverns of his presence. They were dirty, noisy and the liquor cheap and poor in taste and quality. But that day had been extremely dull, and being a pirate also meant to lay back once in a while, after all. So he had stopped his small boat near a small town and oh was he seriously doubting his choices right now. That tavern was FILLED to the brink with people laughing, shouting and getting seriously drunk. He sighed deeply, pinching his nose while asking the barista for another glass of whatever they had. But in the middle of all that ruckus, his attentive eyes were drawn on a singular man only a few seats further. A man with blue hair and... an obnoxious red nose. 'Is it even real... ?'
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Oh no your boyfriend is hot (is that a real nose) - ShanksMihawkBuggy Empty Re: Oh no your boyfriend is hot (is that a real nose) - ShanksMihawkBuggy

Post by Mat 19/10/16, 10:44 pm

As always, Buggy had a radar when someone was thinking ill of his nose. He instantly turned his head to glare the impudent. "WHAT ARE YOU STARING AT!" before even realizing it was.... a warlord. Maybe the most dangerous of all of them

God

https://zaship.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Oh no your boyfriend is hot (is that a real nose) - ShanksMihawkBuggy Empty Re: Oh no your boyfriend is hot (is that a real nose) - ShanksMihawkBuggy

Post by Gravirei 19/10/16, 10:53 pm

Mihawk didn't let that startle him ( him startled was a thing that nobody had ever seen. The legend says when someone will succeed in that, whales will get feet and start to walk on the ground - what do you mean 'Jinbe already does that' - ). Instead, he let the poor man understand who he was, delighting secretly in seeing the fear in his eyes; then he raised his hand a bit. "My apologies, I didn't mean to be rude... but I think I saw your face on a wanted poster somewhere... am I correct?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 19/10/16, 10:57 pm

"..." And Buggy sighed loudly, his hand on his face. "Oh boy. Shank's boyfriend." CERTAINLY NOT THE ANSWER MIHAWK WERE EXPECTING ! Because yes, Shanks was Buggy's nightmare. I mean, that man never listened to him, acting always like they were friends, explaining in details his sex life!

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/10/16, 11:08 pm

Mihawk's usually non expressive face had a twist. His eyes widened, a corner of his mouth curled upwards halfway between "Are you serious" and "Did I really hear that or did I hallucinate". Outside you could hear whales starting to walk on the ground- "...excuse me... ?" He stammered, growling, his eyes flashing dangerously towards the other man. "Redhair's WHAT?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 19/10/16, 11:11 pm

"What?! This is what he said to me!" Buggy replied immediatly, hiding very not well behind a chair. "He showed me your reward poster and... You're not his boyfriend?!" Seriously, Shanks would pay for that! And if Buggy was to die this night, he would make sure to haunt him FOREVUR

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/10/16, 11:24 pm

"I am in NO WAY the romantic partner of that... that..." Mihawk was standing now, only one step away from seriously wielding his sword and chopping that chair - that was NO way a good defence, but he stopped. He forced himself to cool down instantly; closing his eyes, taking a deep breath and slowly passing a hand through his short hair (he had left his hat on the table). He had an image to keep, after all. "... it was him who told you this?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 19/10/16, 11:28 pm

"Of course it was him" Buggy grumbled. "Like you can say a word when he talks. He never listens." The clown glanced at the warlord, quite wary. Apparently the older man didn't want to kill him... for now. But he had a bad temper, for what he just witnessed, and that was dangerous for his ass

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/10/16, 11:35 pm

Mihawk sighed deeply and sat down again. "Isn't that the truth. That man got on my nerves so many times I can't even remember... and after this, rest assured that the next time I meet him, he will pay." He gestured for the clown to sit down, that he meant no harm... for now. "My apologies for my behaviour. Let me buy you a drink." He gestured for the barista to come to him.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 19/10/16, 11:40 pm

Free drink? Buggy liked the idea. He sat down, trying his best not to show any fear. But to be that close to Mihawk, he couldn't help to shiver a bit. After all, the man was impressive. "You, you don't like Shanks ?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 19/10/16, 11:56 pm

"Most of the times we meet the only thing he manages to do right is grating on my nerves. He is terribly obnoxious and nosy. So I'd say that nine times out of ten, I strongly dislike his presence." He ordered a pair of drinks. "If I am not wrong, you were serving under Roger with him, right? That's how you know him?"
Gravirei
Gravirei
Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 20/10/16, 07:39 pm

"Yeah..." Buggy scrached the back of his head, a bit nervous. Well now he was really conscious it was a warlord, and like the time he had met Ace, he did not want to be in too much trouble. "Well we were... really young. And cap'tain was really a great man, for sure"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/10/16, 07:47 pm

Their drinks arrived in no time. Mihawk sipped his a bit. "Of course he was. That man was... is a legend. A lot of people became pirates because of him. Even if, being a warlord, I don't know how much I should approve of that." He chuckled, a clear sign that actually he didn't care that much.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 20/10/16, 07:53 pm

"..." Buggy sighed, rolling his eyes. "The cap'tain was not trying to be a legend, he was living his life and that's why we respected him so much. I don't know I don't like people saying 'Hey look a legend'. It's not an honor for the man he was." And with that, Buggy realized he was arguing with a warlord and hid behind his drink!

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/10/16, 08:02 pm

Mihawk looked intently at his glass, distractly playing with it. "I can understand your point of view. Surely you know him better than I do, so I don't see why I-" He stopped and looked at Buggy, that was currently trying to be invisible hiding bedind his drink. That couldn't even cover his nose, let alone his entire face. "... do I scare you this much?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 20/10/16, 08:03 pm

"Maybe" The clown flinched, looking away. "Well you're powerful, that stuff that stuff. I'm nothing compared to you, I'm aware of that"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/10/16, 08:11 pm

Mihawk raised an eyebrow. "Nothing compared to me? That is curious. I wonder how can you know that for sure. Haven't you got a bit of pride?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 20/10/16, 08:19 pm

"Oh come on!" Buggy threw a death glare at him. "I know perfectly my place! How do you think I was able to stay alive! Someone able to be Shank's opponent is someone I can't even beat!" He grumbled a bit, unfocused for one moment as one of his men asked him an advice. And sure, Buggy was not really a fighter. But strangely, while looking at him with his men, you could guess he had some kind of weird... attraction aura. People were naturally gathering around him

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/10/16, 08:51 pm

Mihawk was a very good observer. He could see that Buggy had a lot of people that believed in him without any doubts. Granted, he couldn't understand why, but he guessed the clown had his good sides. He patiently waited for the crewmen to finish talking with their captain and then, "You can be right on that. But look. You have a lot of men that trust you. That can say something on your leader abilities", he carefully observed.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 20/10/16, 08:56 pm

"...Well. I'm a captain. I would be terrible if my men couldn't count on me, right ?" Sometimes, Buggy could be clever. Well he was clever, but it was true that because of his make up, people thought of him like a... CLOWN LOL *GETS HIT*. "Honestly I prefer to have my men. It makes the adventure fun"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/10/16, 10:59 pm

"Hm, that's true. I prefer to travel alone personally, mostly because I don't always enjoy others' company. If I ever feel like it, I just make an exception and come in places like these", he gestured aroundx taking another sip of his drink, emptying the glass.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 20/10/16, 11:10 pm

"You seemed quite unhappy with your choice, earlier" Buggy said with a smile. "I could tell looking at you that you were thinking 'urgh, loud people'"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 20/10/16, 11:27 pm

Mihawk smirked back to the clown. "You are quite the observer. I like that. Yes, I was quite regretting this idea I had. Luckily you're not that bad of a talker either." The warlord stretched his arms; he needed that, after one hour of sitting with his back hunched over that table.

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat 21/10/16, 07:57 pm

"Eeeh I'n short-tempered but not stupid" Buggy said with pride. Because well, yeah, sometimes he was not only a clown. And since Mihawk seemed pretty... harmless, for the moment, the pirate decided he could be more curious without harm. "And why did you come here to begin with? Are we close to your place?"

God

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravirei 21/10/16, 08:15 pm

Mihawk just shrugged. "I was passing by. My island is not exactly right after the corner, but sometimes I like to take my boat and go for a trip... tonight I happened to want some company, so I stopped here." He looked back at the clown. "What about you?"

Cute burrito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum